View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 What is normal for the spider(For Arachne) 

Post What is normal for the spider(For Arachne)
Crystal closed the door to the roof of the dorm building quietly behind her. The cool night air caressing the exposed portions of her ivory skin, the sky blue colored t-shirt clung tightly to her heavenly form, rippling with the breeze. Her yoga pants, matching the color of her shirt, flowed similarly as she turned to face the night sky, her feet clothed in only white ankle socks to mask her foot steps landed noiselessly upon the flat roof. She brush her blond hair behind her hairs, the shoulder length strands accenting her Cerulean as she move through the large vent equipment that ran the length of the building. The steel structures rose about twice her average 5'4 height.

The night was clear and perfect for gazing. The angelic student made her way to the edge of the building and sat down pressing her back against one of the large covered Ventilation pipes as she gazed up enjoying the quiet night and twinkling gems in the sky.

She didn't get the chance to do this often but was glad when she did. Crystal greatly enjoyed stargazing and not even the one rather terrifying night she had early on in her days at the campus would deter her from enjoying her favorite way to relax.

She sighed audibly and peered at the alien sky.

Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]