View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 4:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Open skies and arms(for Thalkarsh) 

Post Open skies and arms(for Thalkarsh)
Crystal leaned back, she put her arms behind her head as she lay on the roof staring up at the night sky. Stargazing is not something she did often but it was too nice out to not enjoy the view. Laying in navy blue cotton pajama pants that hugged her hips and shapely legs, coupled with a New York Yankees t-shirt that accented her skinny waist and perky breast, and a pair on white socks that finished the look, she was the very vision of the new yok girl next door beauty. Radiant blond hair and blue eyes she breathed in ocean air the metallic, salty smell filling her nose as she glamoured oveer the unfamiliar but no less lovely sky.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:57 am

Post Re: Open skies and arms(for Thalkarsh)
It had been sometime since he last fed, since he last felt his member slide into a young woman. Ever since he disposed ofthat ADD agent, and had his fun with her delicious flesh, it had been a struggle. He got back to the world where Shokusu arrived, hungry and malnourished. Looking to regain his strength. The girls here would provide ample hunting with little resistance. As he began to enter the atmosphere his keen senses both physical and psychic he felt an unusual presence, a new student since he was last here.

Students came and went, but few caught Thakarsh' sexual interest. His eyes caught sight of a slender blonde while not overly well endowed, had the body of a goddess. And from what he could sense, quite a will power. He decided he was going to have some fun, and wreathed himself in fire as he picked up speed and headed directly for the nubile, angel faced student who watched the events in a sense of wonder agree?

Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:20 am

(Agree? Hehe)

The student saw what appeared to be a shooting star in the sky and gasped. How beautiful. Crystal then noticed it seemed to be getting bigger. Was it heading for her? She got to her feet, brushing herself off as she gazed skywards, the orange red glowing ball rapidly getting larger. She turned around in a panic as she began to sprint for the door, her shimmering blue eyes wide with shock and fear as she tried to get to the door back into the dorm building. Her athletic and slender legs carrying her angelic form swiftly for the door.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:25 am

Thalkarsh smiled to himself as he picked up speed. His thoughts raced as he rocketed towards the roof of the dormitory. Oh the fun he was going to have.

He caused a pad of blazing fire to appear on the roof to act as a landing pad so he didn't damage the building. He slammed into the circular flames landing on hiss feet causing the the fire he surrounded himself with to expand and explode with a concussive force that blew outward in all directions. The explosion roared and sent fire and wind in every direction. The demon made sure the flames wouldn't harm the student should they touch her.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:28 am

Crystal moved as fast as she could for the door, but some 15 feet before reaching she was lifted off her feet and flung into the door, her had reeled in pain and she slid down the steel door leading back into the school, one hand on her head the other on her door to brace herself as she turned around to see what landed on the roof. Her vision was blurry and should just barely make out what had caused the explosion. Her light azure eyes opened wide as she saw what could only be a demon looking down at her, its mouth twised in what looked like a very evil smile, like it had plans for her that she couldn't even fathom. She slid up the door her back pressed against it as she stared at the creature in fear and shock.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:06 am

Thalkarsh licked his lips looking at the delicious little morsel before him. She was angelic in appearance. Her body exquisite, and the look of fear on her face was exciting. He took a slow, casual gait towards the woman, his tail swishing from side to side with each heavy step as a low chuckle left his mouth. His voice sounded like two sinister beings talking in stereo.

"Well well... what do we have here? You shouldn't be up here little girl. You never know what might fall onto this roof. Come here... I will take you someplace better..."

Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:25 am

Crystal stared in horror, disbelief, she wanted to run, to hide, but her body lay paralyzed in fear as the demon stepped towards her. Its voice sinister and terrifying. She breathed heavily, her ample chest rising and falling with each breath as she wanted to scream but her mouth just hung open with no sound coming out. Finally her senses gripped her as she turned and grabbed the door to pull it open and get back inside.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:43 am

The demon laughed as his prey turned to open the door. In a single leap he flew over the girl, onto the top of the entryway, his hands clasped the top of the door, slamming it back shut. He licked his lips staring down at the delicious morsel he was going to enjoy. The spines on his back became flacid and flexible as he snapped one towards her. The now tentacle shooting at the beautiful girl.

"There is no escape for you little miss. You are mine!"

Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:54 pm

Crystal leapt backwards stumbling and falling to her but as the door slammed shut, the tentacle slapping against the roof of the building. She scrambled backwards, turning as she got to her feet to run the other way. What good it would do her she didn't know, all she knew was she had to get as far away from the creature as she could. Panic raced through her thoughts as her heavenly legs would carry her away from the demon.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:13 am

Thalkarsh licked his lips watching the way his prey's ass moved as she ran. He then leapt down from above the door and shot forth two tentacles to wrap around her upper arms as the lovely little thing tried to run from him. A futile attempt, he would have her. Oh he would enjoy her.

"Now now lovely... where do you think you're going!?" he cooed as his appendages flew towards her.

Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:19 am

Dread filled her. She felt something wrap around each of her arms causing her body to shoot to a halt, she struggled, his words echoing in her mind as she let out a scream of frustration and fright, the sound unknown to her, would not travel far and she didn't even notice that it left no echo in the otherwise silent night. Crystal pulled as hard as she could but was unable to move as she things coiled down her arms to her elbows. She continued to scream in protest and fight back valiantly, but the things grip was too tight. Her blond hair whipped around her head as she smelled what appeared to be ash as the demon made its slow almost deliberate way towards the now restrained student.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:25 am

"Now now dear..." He said softly as his echoing, gravely deep voice seemed to come from everywhere at once and yet nowhere at all.

He walked casually up behind the girl and pushed his arms underneath hers and wrapped his clawed fingers around her wrists, his tentacles letting go as he pulled her back against him, pinning the delightful morsel against his chest. It pulled the young girl a few inches off the ground he produced two more sets of arms that replaced his original from around her mid section. His normal two arms slide up her arms to her head, one hand tilting her head to the side while the other placed itself on her shoulder.

He moved his head up to her ear and softly whispered to her as a third pair of arms formed from between his other two sets. Thalkarsh's new arms slide up her sides to her breast and cupped her lovely orbs, squeezing and playing with the globes of flesh through her top..

"Why run? You only excite me more when you fight back like this. Now that I have you in my arms, I can take my time. I am going to thuroughly enjoy this, you have a delicious body, I will make sure to take extra special care of you gorgeous. " His words in a deep sinister tone, barely a whisper in her ear as the demon let his tongue slide out of his mouth, gliding its way from the base of her neck up to her cheek and back to behind her ear.

"Oh the things I am going to do to you..." He chuckled again as his tongue retracted back into his mouth, he began to chuckle as his mind raced with the different ways he planned on taking her.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:40 am

She froze, feeling the hands clamp on her pulling her back against the demon. Her eyes wide in shock and fear she didn't even move nor make a sound other than a small gasp. Her arms pulled above her, his words shook her, sending a chill down her spine, as Thalkarsh's tongue made the hairs on her neck stand on end.

It wasn't until his hands reached and began groping at her chest did she regain her self and begin to struggle. Writhing in his grasp, Crystal found she could do very little movement. With her feet off the floor she was rather helpless, unable to get any leverage.

"W..what are you going to do to me?" the beautiful student managed to eek out, at barely a whisper in her fear. Her mind not quite grasping the demon's rather obvious intentions for the heavenly student.

Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:43 pm

Thalkarsh let out a chuckle as two more arms grew from about his waist. They slide up the backs of her thighs and over her ass gripping the firm flesh briefly before sliding around then down her wonderful legs. The two hands came to rest on her ankles. They tightened and pulled her legs apart a bit as the hands on her breasts let go, gliding down to between her legs where one pressed two fingers against her pants just over her nether regions. The other playfully caressed the inside of her thigh. The motion caused her ass to press up against his now erect member that lay now between her firm ass cheeks making his intentions extremely clear.

"why isn't it obvious my delicious little girl" He menacingly said and the hands on her shoulder and head slid back and down her back then around to her front gripping around her breasts forcefully as two fingers on each hand pinched at nipples . "I'm going to rape you." he stated almost matter of factly, like it was purely business.

"I am going to remove, with great pleasure I might add, all of the clothing from this tasty thing you call a body." He thrust his hips slightly, pushing his cock between her ass cheeks. "And I am going to fuck you. You are my plaything for this evening and I am going to take great enjoyment ravaging your body till you pass out."

"You can fight this all you want.." He squeezed her breast a little tighter, groping the beautiful student. "But I will enjoy this all the more if you resist. " Thalkarsh licked his lips in anticipation, she was exquisite, her breasts and ass and even her legs were amazing. He could barely contain himself, but he knew he had to be slower, more deliberate if he wanted to generate enough fear and/or arousal for a satisfying meal. It was hard not to tear her clothing from her luscious frame and take her right there.

Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:37 am

The words resonated through her. This thing, this demon, this monster, wanted a very human thing from her. Her blue eyes, open wide as the being's words, her mouth hung open as a gasp of forced pleasure escaped her lips as he roughly groped her breast and pinched her nipples. She let out a quick soft moan as he pressed in on her sex, the enlarged erect member pressing at her ass not doing much to help as it added to the feeling of mixed arousal and fear. Terror began to fill the girl as she realized that this thing, wanted to take her body. Her struggles intensified as this thought began to seep in, a panic rising in her like never before. A worse fate she could not have ever imagined.

"N..No!" She screamed. Her voice a high pitch due to the extreme terror she was feeling. "I won't let you! Let go of me!" The beautiful girl writhed and twisted trying to break the monster's grip but it was too tight, she was held almost spread eagle with her backside against the monster. Her breasts tingled from the demon's molestation, her body rising quickly to meet his touch as it responded unconsciously to the thing's hands groping at her. It's like it was built to weaken her resolve and arouse her body.

Last edited by Crystal-Rose on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next