View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Spiders and Showers (for Rachnara) 

Post Spiders and Showers (for Rachnara)
A shower is just what I needed. It had been a long day for the student, but she finally made it through her exams and now have a chance to rest. The blue hair girl decided that the best way to do that would be to take a nice long relaxing hot shower. Ishtar Rocha had already run by her dorm room to change out of her school uniform and gather her toiletries to take with her to the shower.

Ishtar’s dorm room was a short distance from the showers, so the girl with the long blue hair went to the shower clad only in a white bath robe and a pair of matching slippers, the young woman brought a towel to dry herself off when she was finally was down with her shower. By the time the young woman arrived at the showers, it was late and there was no one else around. That meant Ishtar would mostly had the showers to herself.

blue haired girl stepped into one of the stalls, closing off the curtain behind her. The young woman disrobed, but her robe and towel on a hanger nearby. Ishtar soon found herself under the shower, its warm water flowing over her nubile body. The young woman could feel the stress of the day literally washing away as she prepared to begin to lather herself down with the soap she had brought with her.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue May 06, 2014 11:13 pm

Post Re: Spiders and Showers (for Rachnara)
However unknown to poor Ishtar, someone was in the shower room. Seated on the ceiling was a sizable spider web that housed one of the schools unique guests. Rachnara grinned hugely as she heard someone coming in...alone and by herself. The Spider Woman licked her lips as she watched as Ishtar approached one of the shower stalls as Rachnara carefully moved to be just under the stall as the shower turned on. Cascading water water down Ishtar's nubile body.

The Spider Woman watched for now as Ishtar began washing herself. Slowly lowering herself to just behind Ishtar's back as the spider girl grinned. Admiring the curves and would soon have this girl in her clutches. Licking her lips again at the view from behind and smirked and leaned in to whisper. "Hmm may I wash your back my dear?" She whispered teasingly...wrapping one arm around Ishtar's waist and the other rubbed the back of Ishtar.

Wed May 07, 2014 7:03 am

The blue haired girl continued to lather herself with the soap not noticing that she was not alone. The young woman continued to hum her tune as someone slowly moved under the stall and into the shower with the young woman. Any noise that the creature would have made was masked by the water that was echoing of the floor and Ishtar’s nude and curvy body. But Ishtar’s ignorance was soon at an end.

The young woman was surprised to feel one arm wrap around her waist. Soon another began to rub across her back. The blue haired girl jumped in surprise but she was held in place by the Spider Woman’s grip. H-how did you get in here? W-who are you? The young woman couldn’t see the creature that was holding in place. At least right at the moment.

Thu May 15, 2014 3:54 am

Rachnara chuckled softly into poor Ishtar's ear and licked the ear with her tongue. "Hmm well it was quite easy to come in without you noticing my dear...the water is great for masking sound when it patters on your lovely body and the floor." Rachnara teases softly. Moving one hand up and gently caressed one of Ishtar's breasts while gently squeezing it for now. "As for my name call me Rachnara..." She purred into poor Ishtar's ear while using one hand and grabbing a soapy cloth nearby and began rubbing it up Ishtar's legs and thighs. Caressing the poor girl as she washed her. "Now just relax and let me wash this beautiful body of yours...then we can have some fun," She purred with a sensual tone of voice.

Rachnara's hands kept Ishtar in place and unable to know she was being held by a spider woman. One hand rubbing that wet cloth along Ishtar's figure...her back, cute pert ass and perky breasts feeling the rubbing and caressing actions. While Rachnara's legs were weaving a little webbing together while this happened. Rachnara moved the hand with the cloth down between Ishtar's legs and playfully rubbed against the poor girls flower.

Thu May 15, 2014 10:46 am

Ishtar could hear the a chuck from behind her just before a tongue licked her ear. The mysterious female voice explained that the noise of the shower made it quite easily to allow someone to sneak on the naked blue haired student. Ishtar gasped as a hand moved up to one of her perfectly shaped breasts and began to caress and squeezed the soft orb. The voice called herself Rachnara, though Ishtar could not begin to guess what the voice was attached to. Rachnara, I just want to take a shower. The female voice seemed to be an agreement and another hand began to rubbing a soapy cloth up and down Ishtar's tone legs and thighs. It was then that Rachnara mentioned having fun.

Maybe after I finish the shower. The blue haired girl was not sure what the mysterious voice meant by fun. However it was become clear as the wet cloth began to explore more of the attractive student ...first her back, then her rear before spending quite a bit of time on her breasts. Ah...m-maybe I should be doing this alone. Soon however the cloth had moved down and began playing with the blue hair girl's lower lips. The young woman then realized that the voice was going to spend quite a bit of time with her.

Sun May 25, 2014 7:27 pm

"Hmm don't worry sweetie you'll be taking a shower," Rachnara chuckled as she kissed and suckled onto poor Ishtar's neck before gently giving a small bite. Transfering her aphrodisac venom into the poor girls body as she did. "Now just relax and let me help." She teases rubbing that soapy cloth between Ishtar's legs focusing on her sex. While another hand groped one of her soapy covered breasts with a light squeeze.

"Hmm yes you are a pretty one indeed.." Rachnara purred as she had one of her fingers lightly stroke the sex while her spider legs continued weaving together the webbing once she was finished toying with Ishtar's body.

Thu May 29, 2014 12:56 pm

The voice explained that she would be taking some sort of shower, just before it began to kiss and suckle on Ishtar’s neck. The young woman was going to pull herself away at that point but she suddenly felt a painful nip on her shoulder. Quickly it began to fade away as her body began to tickle. Ah…w-what is h-happening to m-me… The blue haired student gasped as she felt her breast get squeezed.

Another hand continued to stroke back and forth across her lower lips. The young woman could not stop gasping and moaning as she felt her highly sensitive flower respond to gentle touch across its petals.

Sat May 31, 2014 6:35 am

Rachnara chuckles and kisses the neck of poor Ishtar while gently squeezing one of her breasts while she stroked the petals and flower of lovely Ishtars sex. Gently pleasuring the poor girl while giggling softly as her little bite was making Ishtar more sensitive to pleasuring touch and rubs. Rachnara gently pulling Ishtar close softly pressing her naked breasts against the back of Ishtar and giggles softly. While her legs began gently wrapping something soft around the legs of Ishtar as Rachnara smirks slowly wrapping her up in some webbing.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:34 am

Ishtar gasped as she felt one of breasts being squeezed even as the mysterious woman continued to kiss her neck. Another hand continued to pleasure Ishtar's sex, her petals becoming quiete wet from the stroking that was going on. Ishtar let out a surprised gasp as she felt a pair of breasts press against her back, the blue haired girl not sure what to make of the giggling. It was then she felt something begin to wrap aorund her legs. Uh...W-wait what are you doing...ah....

Rachnara chuckles and kisses the neck of poor Ishtar while gently squeezing one of her breasts while she stroked the petals and flower of lovely Ishtars sex. Gently pleasuring the poor girl while giggling softly as her little bite was making Ishtar more sensitive to pleasuring touch and rubs. Rachnara gently pulling Ishtar close softly pressing her naked breasts against the back of Ishtar and giggles softly. While her legs began gently wrapping something soft around the legs of Ishtar as Rachnara smirks slowly wrapping her up in some webbing.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]