View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Desire (for Wraith) 

Post Desire (for Wraith)
She plopped down on her bed. What a day. It had been full of training with the girls in the club and her own practice. She was going to beat Siferus one of these days, after all she was stuck here for four years and she considered the matter of her future for a moment before siting up.

Makeena was gone, swallowed up by the darkness as far as she knew though it was reassuring that Juniper remembered her first as well, that the other girl still existed somewhere or rather had existed at one point at least.

She had considered what had happened between her and June as well. She still didn't know what had happened caught up in a whirlwind …. was June looking for something more or was it just a one time thing? She wouldn't be reserved from such a choice and even considering that and thinking back well that got her juices flowing.

She past out with her own finders pleasuring herself, pressing inside her own quivering flower. She was just that tired after all though in her dream she quickly realized that she was in a tournament of some kind and had not even realized that this was just a dream as of yet.

Rebecca Walker, Captain of the Kendo Club
Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Tue May 27, 2014 2:26 am

Post Re: Desire (for Wraith)
Wraith had been on the lookout for a new toy to play with more often. Izumi seemed to have gone as far as he could take her and Narissa needed time to rest after her last encounter with him, which was a rather unusual one from the other times. He spotted Rebecca and thought perhaps there could be some potential in her, so he had been following her up to this point. She seemed to be so exhausted she couldn't even pleasure herself a little for more than a moment or two. Perhaps he could be of some assistance. He enters her mind and peers into her dream...

Some kind of tournament he saw her practice in before, though not really familiar with it. Still, this could work to his advantage. He takes over once Rebecca's opponent steps out, though no noticeable changes seem to occur. After looking though some of her experiences, he decides how things will go for her and has the opposing girl speak. "Alright, you know what happens to the loser in this last round, right? The loser becomes the winner's personal slave for the rest of the year. Hope you didn't have any plans for yourself after this." She says acting pretty arrogant towards Rebecca.

Tue May 27, 2014 5:24 am
Profile YIM

Rebecca snorted as her blue eyes focus in on the challenger. She was attractive enough she supposed, a bit better than plain though her attitude had left something to be desired.

Now she was a bit confident too when it came to her skills at Kendo seeing how good she was and that she had been doing this since she was a little girl back in Japan.

“Any one of the losers, but you have to make it to the finals first and I doubt that it will be you.”

She puts her helmet back on and moves out onto the blue mat, her hands choking up on the bamboo Kendo stick as she lifts it high over head as she gets into the high stance and waits for her opponent to get into a stance of her own before the match could get started.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Tue May 27, 2014 9:54 am

"It won't matter in this match. You lose here, you don't get to advance. Besides, we both agreed to the terms of this match. We even put in writing so neither of us could back out." The opponent says before lowering her own mask and taking her stance. The referee then lets the match begin. The first round seems relatively easy for Rebecca ending in her favor. Maybe the girl was nothing but talk after all...

Tue May 27, 2014 8:36 pm
Profile YIM

“we got it in writing so you couldn't back out.”

The whit flag came up indicating that she had scored the point. It took a little longer than she had expected as the two battled back and forth though Laura landed a few blows throughout they were no scoring blows … the throat was a scoring area but it was dangerous and few tried it, even Rebecca avoided them since it was easy to slip up there.

The wrists, body and head. First to two points won the match. White versus red. Though there had been little to worry about in the end.

Rebecca was suspicious though seeing that Laura got this far though not overly so since she was so good at Kendo few girls and guys for that matter reached her level and that was why she wished to deal with Siferus so badly. That warrior spirit inside her called for vengeance even if she knew things weren't slanted in her favor she did not know yet about the inhibitors that slanted them further.

Taking off her helmet for the moment Rebecca smiles. “Looks like it's do or die for you now though your footwork isn't bad.”

She resets herself and places her helmet back on though she takes the advanced high stance once more, a stance not always employed by those skilled in Kendo either. It looked as if this was going to be another easy tournament ...

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Wed May 28, 2014 11:03 am

Rebecca's opponent suddenly seems to become faster and effortlessly blocks her. For a brief moment that's all she does is block, then takes the offensive and strikes at Rebecca's head giving her the win. The opponent removes her helmet and could be seen grinning at her. "Well well, looks like you're mine. It's not a hard job, just take care of my equipment and help me prepare for each match." She then steps closer and whispers into Rebecca's ear, "Of course, that's just when we're out in public. I have much different plans for you when we're alone..."

Fri May 30, 2014 5:41 pm
Profile YIM

She glares at Laura. She was holding back, she was quicker, but Rebecca was holding back as well when the first round was so lop sided. So red got the point that time. Laura was gloating as if she had won and she shook her head.

“I see math wasn't your strong suit. It's all tied up with the next point deciding matters so let's can the bull shit and get back to it.”

She let out a breath. Usually she was more calm then this and had to stop to refocus.

She didn't even take the high stance this time though but an ordinary stance waiting for the final match to commence all eyes of the other students that had been eliminated had been upon them.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Fri May 30, 2014 9:19 pm

"Of course I know it's not official yet, but it might as well be. You won't win." Laura says before she steps back. "Yes, we shall end this quickly, and I shall claim my prize for this match." She then lowers her mask and takes up her stance. The referee has them begin the final round. Laura almost seems to become a blur as she goes in for the strike. While she doesn't move fast enough to not allow Rebecca to block her attack, she keeps up the attacks to prevent her from being able to counterattack.

All of this was of course Wraith's doing. He could easily cause Rebecca to lose by making her opponent inhumanly fast. But that was no fun. He wanted her to panic and get that scared look on her face.

Sat May 31, 2014 3:43 am
Profile YIM

It took real effort this time, the Kendo stick barely deflecting those blows though their were few features in the gym that had let her take advantage of her environment. But she avoids any points from being scored but they come in to fast for her to do anything but to defend against them.

Unless she does something drastic it is bound that the best she could do was work for the time that would occur if no one scored a point within the five minutes that had been allocated for each round.

Gritting her teeth, Rebecca starts to worry as she can't take advantage and riposte against the incoming shoots though she does not loose ground at least but rather from side to side so that they move in counter circles against one another.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Sat May 31, 2014 7:14 am

Though Wraith couldn't see behind Rebecca's mask, the pressure she felt was exactly what he wanted her to feel. He could sense her confidence in her own skill waning as she tried to avoid taking a hit but was being left unable to go on the offensive. Now it was time to end this little game. Laura finally goes in for the kill, striking Rebecca's head. Rebecca had lost, and now belonged to her opponent. Laura lifts up her mask and grins at her new servant. "Guess you're not as good as you thought you were. Pack up my gear then meet me in the locker room to help me change for lunch." She says handing her weapon and helmet to Rebecca.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:26 pm
Profile YIM

She foot. It was mostly a battle of footwork though she had been unable to launch her own offensive she knew she had stymied Laura a few times defensively though it had not given her the advantage to press in.

The opening just wasn't there and when it came she managed a whack against Laura's leg. Unfortunately it were just a few seconds away from the end of the round when her hopes for a draw had been highest, though her strike was a little slower as red made her point first with a blow to the head as she went in low.

Rebecca grit her teeth. Lucky, bitch. Though there was no mistaking that the latest student to Shokushu was far more advanced then any of the others to date.

But she bit back saying anything, a deal was a deal. She bowed showing that she was a good sport at least and collected the gear packing it and her own away before meeting Laura in the locker room once that was done, amazed whispers that the captain was actually beat reached her ears as she walked away and even as she came into the locker room, conversations halting and people leaving as she arrived, given the delays in having twice the equipment to deal with today. She still had the traditional Kendo get up on as it was clear that she would get rid of it after showering, a white head band holding her locks back and stopping sweat from getting into her eyes.

“Alright, let's get this over with.”

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:21 pm

Laura still had that smile when Rebecca came to her, though it wasn't quite as big anymore. "Help me undress, then remove your clothes too and come with me to the shower." She says raising her arms some so Rebecca could get her clothes off. "Tell me, should I have you transferred to my room so you can more easily meet my needs? Perhaps in time you'll grow fond of being my slave." She asks pretty much teasing and taunting Rebecca.

Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:03 am
Profile YIM

Rebecca's cheeks flared and she narrowed those blue eyes of hers. “It's only temporary.”

When Siferus had beat here, despite his inhuman nature Rebecca grew determined to beat him one day though this had been no different.

“Here is just as good,” by now the other girls had dispersed quickly leaving the two of them alone for the time being. She gets to work stripping Laura down of her clothes to her undergarments and does the same herself before depositing the sweaty gym clothes in a hamper. The undergarments were there's of course and not school equipment.

Next she leads Laura to the showers and gets them running ensuring that it was neither too hot or cold first.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:30 am

Laura smiles watching Rebecca and looking over her body as they went to the shower. She puts her hair up so it wouldn't get soaked then hands Rebecca a bottle of body wash once the water is at the right temperature. "Wash me up first. I will take care of you afterwards. Don't skip any part of my body either, or I'll make this a much more unpleasant experience for you." She says getting her body wet first. Of course she had more in mind than just cleaning up, but not a lot. Just some teasing for her new servant.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:58 pm
Profile YIM

She does the same, pinning her hair up after taking the body wash from her. She sighs though a deal is a deal as she pours the body wash into her hands and rubs them together.

Laura had to be good looking to be at the school though Rebecca saw her as a plain Jane. Perhaps it had been due to her recent outings with Makeena as well as Juniper where she thought the girl just didn't measure up.

Starting at the base of Laura's neck she rubbed in the lotion as if bestowing a massage as the same time. Fingers flowing down that back then up it again drawing away to gather up more body wash, this time applying it to a face cloth and worked it into an ass cheek.

“So, who taught you any way?” The cloth applied to the other ass cheek though the longer that she was doing this, the greater the proximity the more unusual her thoughts were becoming as she washed down the back of her previous opponent before having her turn around so she could begin on the front.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next