View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Desire (for Wraith) 

Post Re: Desire (for Wraith)
Laura moans very softly enjoying Rebecca's hands, even if they were just lathering her up. "My stepfather taught me.." She said simply. Wraith was more or less making this up as he went since he knew nothing of this Laura's personal life. It didn't matter either way since this was only a dream. Laura looks back slightly and smirks. "I would prefer you use your bare hands from here on in."

Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:25 am
Profile YIM

“Step father,” she repeated though of course it had not mattered this being a dream and all though she would have beaten Laura had this been real she was still unaware she was dreaming as nothing unusual happened just yet.

But while she's curious of names she does not press forth with the desire to know after all and simply nods complying with the request.

Like most dreams she does not remember how the dream began it occurring in the middle some place but she had understood the premises of a bet and that she had lost it so she sets aside the wash cloth using her very hands to rub over the bare flesh of her back …

“How's this?”
She asks after rubbing the flesh a bit.

Rebecca Walker, Captain of the Kendo Club
Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:40 am

'That's good, but don't rub so timidly. You'll never get me clean that way. But don't be rough either." Laura responds smirking while Rebecca couldn't see. "Move your hands further down." She commands as her servant continues washing her back side. She had something different in mind once she had to do Laura's front side.

Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:54 am
Profile YIM

So demanding! Rebecca grit her teeth though. She had lost the contest and this had been their agreed up wager so for now she deals with it with a shake of her head flickering water droplets too and fro. Her hands go lower kneading and washing at her lower back with a little more aggression applied to her fingers though she tries not to be too rough about the matter either as she works.

“Like that?” She asks before bring her fingers back up ensuring that she had not missed any spots.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:13 am

"Mmm yes that's very nice." Soon Laura decides to have a little fun with Rebecca and turns around. "Okay, now the front side. Start here..." She says pointing to her breasts and smirking. "And use your mouth on one." She adds waiting to see Rebecca's reaction.

Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:46 am
Profile YIM

She finishes the back to Laura's satisfaction though the girl turns around allowing her blue gaze to fall over that naked body. Not that she was totally unattractive though Rebecca had no immediate draw to the girl. Using her hands on that bust was fairly normal, using a wash cloth more so but her mouth …

Her eyes narrow at the commands that she is issued. For a moment she debates what she is going to do then steals up her pride and complies first bringing her fingers up to fold about the contours of those breasts, squeezing them in her grasp and bringing one up to her lips allowing her tongue to swirl against the nipple briefly.

“I'm only doing this because you won.” Forced onward her tongue reaches down to swirl against that nipple before lips capture that breast and she begins to suck ...

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:56 am

"Mmmm sure you do. Just do as you're told, and you better do it like you mean it. I will not accept any task being done half assed. Understand?" Laura replied, her voice sounding both sultry and firm. "You are quite good at this. I can't wait to see how good you really are."

Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:58 pm
Profile YIM

What did she mean? Her eyes narrowed, for now she would do as she was told but there was a line that Rebecca wasn't going to cross, that smug attitude getting to her. This had not been agreed upon, though it had not been specifically discussed there were matters that one should have no need to discuss though before seeing to those breasts she should have been more vocal there.

She had not be adverse to this though.

Letting her tongue smooth over that nipple that had been wet by the flow of water she switched to the other. Her fingers tracing about those curves as she continued for just a bit longer and pulled back. “There, finished.”

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:34 pm

"Excuse me, but I will decide when you're done. You're right though, I'd say that takes care of that part." Laura says before moving her feet apart leaving her sex better exposed. "Just get down there as well and you'll be done. Again, with your mouth. Though you can use your fingers to open it up more if you need to. And this time, don't give me any lip."

Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:03 pm
Profile YIM

She looks unaware that her dream is being controlled. “No,” she says with a shake of her head as she looks. “That goes way beyond our wager ...” Rebecca seeks to cut off that demanding nature, Wraith sensing that she was building up to confront her again if necessary though he was easily in control here and she had not even been aware of that fact or that she had been visited in her dreams by another resident of the island not even considering that this was possible at all.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:43 pm

'Guess I'll have to make things for more forceful.' Wraith thought as Rebecca starts to resist Laura's command. Laura glares but her eyes become red making it clear something was very wrong here. "It's not a request." Suddenly, the water coming out of the shower head takes on a life of it's own, forming tendrils and grabbing onto Rebecca. They hold her spread eagle putting her body on display as Laura now has a menacing grin on her face. "I really didn't want to resort this..." As Laura talks, her voice changes somewhat, sounding as if there are two voices; one Laura's and the other sounds male. "But since you don't know how to keep your own pride in check, I'll have to do things the hard way and break you." Laura then steps behind Rebecca and starts by swatting her ass.

Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:52 pm
Profile YIM

Her eyes shoot open in surprise and she staggers back. Her hands ball into fists though she would have fallen back if not for the tendrils the water becomes that secure her in place preventing her struggles from occurring as she wriggles.

Rebecca's heart slams in her chest. A nightmare or more … she is uncertain though this was real though it very well could be. Nothing had been totally abnormal.

“LET ME GO!” She yells as she struggles feebly feeling a hand slap against her ass as her ears continue to hear the driving water against the tiled floor.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:12 pm

"You're in no position to make demands. I am now in control of you and this dream of yours. And it's not going to end until I've had my fun with you." Laura says as gives Rebecca's ass another swat. "Continue to resist, and I will make your real life a nightmare as well. Do you understand?"

Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:57 am
Profile YIM

Struggling against the restraining strands does her little good as she feels like she is a fly snared up in the web of a spider … spider … she remembers Siferus and how hopeless it was snared up in his web and how hopeless it was now. Her ass jiggles as it is swatted again, her eyes pressed closed as a red blush creeps over her features.

She tries to narrow her eyes at the unnatural Laura as she glances over her shoulder. Her head dips in a slight nod showing that she understood but she looks away still caught up in these strands burning with the need to fight yet conflicted at the same time.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2