View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 A Very Wet Dream(For Lacey) 

Post A Very Wet Dream(For Lacey)
Roaming down the dorm halls, Wraith was on the hunt for some of the new girls. He'd just had some fun with a couple of them already, possessing one to ravage the other and vise versa. But this time, he wanted to use one of his older and more creative methods; taking control of their dream. But who would his next plaything be? As he peeks in each room to see which girl strikes his fancy, he comes across with a rather alluring redhead...

Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:20 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: A Very Wet Dream(For Lacey)
Lacey stands in her room, taking the towel from around her shoulders. Having finished her evening solo practice session in the gym and come back fresh from the showers, the lithe little redhead stretches a little, relaxing sore muscles. She may be in a new place, but that's no excuse for slacking off on her training! Victor had always said that if you don't use what you learn and practice your art, you lose the knack for it. She'd worked far too hard to get where she is now to allow that to happen.

Sighing contentedly, muscles all worked out and stretched, she flops back on her bed and looks around her room. "Hm....I should probably have brought more stuff..." She frowns skeptically at her bare walls and few pieces of furniture; a desk with a lamp and a chair, a bed, and a single short dresser that doubled as her nightstand. Besides a closet about the size of a postage stamp and a bathroom about the same size, there's not much there. It's a little spartan, to be sure...but then there's not much space anyway, so maybe that's for the best.

She smiles to herself with another happy sigh. Finally she's out on her own, away from everyone else's expectations and judgements. Lacey loved her mother and father dearly, but how they could sit there and tell her what her life should involve when they couldn't even work together was beyond her. She missed them, and suspected that this feeling would grow over time, but for now it was nice to just be out from under them and doing what SHE wanted to do. Though she missed her instructor fiercely already...leaving Victor's class had been the hardest thing she'd had to do. That had been the defining factor in her growth, more than anything else.

She yawns, her slender frame stretched out on her bed and thinking of home as her deep green eyes begin to close. She wonders quietly to herself about how everyone is doing back home. Her first day done, acquainted with the school and her class load, the redhead breathes easily and feels deep satisfaction at her start in this new place.

"How would you like it? Gentle...? Or a bit more rough, perhaps?" - Nu 13

Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:59 am

This girl would be perfect. Wraith couldn't remember the last time he had any fun with a redhead, and this one looked especially fun. He approaches her and enters her body, making her feel a very brief chill. She didn't seem to be dreaming yet, so Wraith intended on waiting to see what would come up. But then he's struck with an idea and starts creating a dream for Lacey...

Lacey would find herself in her history class as the teacher was lecturing and writing things down on the board for everyone to takes notes on. Once Lacey became sure of where she was and settled in, Wraith begins to search her mind for her darkest desires and fantasies. Upon finding something to work with, he makes Lacey imagine herself laying back on a large table, her arms and legs tied spread eagle and having a blindfold on. She would soon hear footsteps as someone approaches her then gently runs their hand over her nude body then onto her breast, gently rubbing it.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:15 pm
Profile YIM

Lacey murmurs her discomfort at the sudden chill, curling a little on her bed until it passes, her white shirt hiking up a bit, red sleep shorts embracing her well-developed legs and backside. It passes quickly enough that she doesn't wake, drifting instead closer to sleep with memories of her last days back in Ithaca comforting her. In particular, those of the man who'd taught her to defend herself after saving her life. She remembered mostly his broad smile when she'd come to say goodbye, and the kind words he'd had for her: "College, huh? Proud of you, kiddo! It's important to keep your mind sharp! Helps you keep alert when you need it. Just...don't forget to train the REST of you too, huh? It'd be a shame to lose everything you've worked for!" He'd given her the biggest hug ever at that point. Lacey loves her mother and her father both very much but....it was Victor who'd saved her from the mugger, and Victor who'd taught her how to save herself. Given her the means to develop into the woman she is today, through her training. It's that man, her second father, that she misses most of all.

"Keep your mind sharp....keep alert..."

Green eyes snap wide open as Lacey realizes she's fallen asleep in her history class. Hnnnn....going to have to stop staying up so late after my evening routine... she thinks to herself, stifling a yawn as she sits up again, paying attention to the professor...and everyone else in the room. It's not that the lecture is boring, precisely....she finds the vast majority of history interesting. People in the present however, ALWAYS trump people in the past. The majority of her classmates listen to the lecture on the caste structure of the Byzantine Empire with varying degrees of attention, while some stare out the window or talk quietly amongst themselves. She spots more than one twiddling a pen or pencil and staring at the clock. The professor seems to barely notice the students, so long as no disruptions are made during the lecture. A few of her more studious classmates scribble notes on their notebooks, some to study later, and some to pass along now. She smiles as she often does when watching people. So many of them, and yet each and every one is different in some way from one another, regardless of similarities in history or personality. It never ceases to amaze her. La vie, glorieuse et sauvage indeed. Her eyes squeeze shut as she stretches with a happy sigh; something about people always made her happy and optimistic.

Her eyes open to once again take watch of all that's going on...and Lacey frowns. She can't...see? She can't see...why can't she see? She harshly denies her first panicked reaction to her sightlessness, closing and opening her eyes several times...and noticing that there's a cloth bound across her eyes. THAT would explain it....but how and when did that...wait, now her arms won't move?! Legs either....what's going on?! Tied down...but how, and when? She'd been stretching for all of half a second, not long enough for anyone to tie her down...and she certainly hadn't been lost enough in her thoughts that she'd been laid out on a table without her noticing! Yet here she is, tied down to a table and blindfolded...and are those footsteps? A bad feeling creeps through her, but she pushes it down again. "Hello...?" Her voice rings out tentatively, echoing a bit. Wherever she is, there doesn't seem to be much else there, maybe just the table....impossible to tell really, but it didn't sound like a big room, and for sound to echo back at her that way, it must be fairly empty. Where was she, then? "Ehm...I'm not...really sure how I got like this, but...Ah?!"

The redhead gasps as suddenly a hand strokes its way up her slender frame, apparently divested of clothing at some point, and finds and caresses her breast, surprising her to no end. "What...what do you think you're doing?!" She asks loudly. "And...and where are my clothes?!" She can feel a bright blush on her cheeks. Never has she been ashamed of her toned frame, quite the opposite...but there's a difference between being proud of her body and being alright with complete strangers seeing it, tying it up, and fondling it to their heart's content! To her dismay, however, she can feel the peaks of her breasts perking at the soft, exploratory touches. "A...alright, that's enough! Seriously! This is going a little too far...mh!" A squeeze this time, and she can't say it doesn't feel pleasant in and of itself, but it's frightening to think that she can't move or stop them from touching her. But then....if it's just frightening, then why is there that warm tingling...?

Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:13 pm

Lacey would feel a sharp sting on her thigh as a riding crop slaps across it. "No talking, slave. All I want to hear from you is moaning and "yes or no mistress" when I ask you a question. And you better tell the truth." A voice says, clearly feminine but stern as well. She continues to rub and massage Lacey's breasts, and at one point she could feel the mysterious woman take the other in her mouth licking and suckling it, giving extra attention to her nipple. "How does this feel my pet? Are you enjoying it?"

Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:03 pm
Profile YIM

"Hnng!" Barely choking back an outcry as an unexpected strike falls on her inner thigh causing first a sharp sting, followed by a warm tingle to spread up her leg, Lacey gasps out a surprised breath. The pain isn't bad; she'd taken much worse hits during sparring matches during training and tournaments alike. It's the fact that she doesn't possess the means to stop it or even see it coming that makes her react so. That, and maybe the fact that she'd had daydreams about this sort of thing happening...but those had been idle thoughts, whereas this is actually happening! How is it that she's here and not in class? How had she gotten here, and where is everyone else? A woman's voice is telling her what's expected of her, but she's only barely paying attention. Something about mistresses and moaning...and GOD why won't her leg stop tingling? And not just her leg, but her body...she can't possibly be enjoying this!

"MMH!" Another surprised outburst, this time as something soft and moist envelops one of her stiff peaks...the woman't mouth? Yes...she can feel the tongue now, stroking over her sensitive bud while her lips pull at it gently, her hand playing the other orb with the same loving tenderness. "Wh...what...please, what's going on?! That...that's all I want to know!" She speaks out in panic, realizing with alarm that she's rapidly becoming moist under the woman's touches and tastes. Gentle one moment, rough the next, and then back to gentle and speaking to her with a silken and reassuring voice all the while...this was almost EXACTLY how her daydreams had gone...but who could know about that? She hasn't told anyone about them, that would be far too embarrassing...and how in God's name had they gotten her to wherever she is now, without her realizing what's going on? It'd been instantaneous, whatever had happened, of that much she's certain.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:23 pm

Another swat was given to Lacey in response to her question. "You can't tell? To put it in simplest terms, you're my slave now. You're mine to use as I wish." The woman answers before continuing to play with Lacey's body. She reaches down to rub her sex, and is a bit surprised to find how wet Lacey already is. "My, doesn't take much to get you worked up. Or could it be...you're a masochist?" The woman decides to find out for herself by smacking her thigh with the crop again while her fingers pinch and tug on her nipples. "Such a naughty little slut, getting turned on by all this."

Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:57 pm
Profile YIM

"MmAHH!" Another swat, this time to her other thigh. Lacey's incapable of stopping this yelp of surprise, as she'd been ready to ask another question, but she can't help blushing deeper as she replays the sound mentally, realizing how close she'd come to moaning from this one. That same sting fading into a warm and almost sweet tingle, matching on both her thighs now...and continuing up them to her center, which she can feel growing increasingly dewey. "What....do you mean I'm your sla--Hahhhm!" She clamps her lips shut as questing fingers stroke over her virgin flower, sliding along her slit and feeling her growing moistness. "hnnn...." She forces her muscles to unclench, not wanting to give this woman the satisfaction of her discomfort, all the while wondering at why that touch had been so electric to her, making her hop on the table even bound as she is...and why in the name of all that is holy is her heart beating so fast?! She's been in tense situations before...nothing like THIS, but tense all the same, and she's always exhibited better control of herself. So why is her heart trip-hammering in her chest, and why does it feel like she can't catch her breath?

Her eyes widen under the blindfold at the woman's next words. "N-no! I'm...it's hard to...when I can't even see what you're doing!" Her excuses are incomplete, muddled as she stutters over her sentences. And there's another problem! Why is she explaining herself to this woman?! What need is there for this? "I'm not...I'm not that kind of person!" She says defiantly, groaning mentally. Why is she so flustered? She needs to remain calm and keep looking for a way to get loose instead of thinking of clever things to--"AhhhhMMN!" Another whimpering cry erupts from her lips as the crop comes down on her thigh again, the hand at her breasts beginning to tweak and tug at her sensitive pink buds. "Hahhhn! P...please, I'm...I'm not...!" She whimpers, realizing with shocked horror that her body is actually arching TOWARDS those fingers, the tingle of pain they send through her breasts spreading to join the heat growing in her body. Lacey struggles against her bonds, refusing to note how often that struggle seems to push her breasts out towards her mysterious captor, as though offering herself for the woman's amusement.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:56 pm

"Uh huh...who are you trying to convince? Me or yourself?" The woman says continuing to torture the young redhead, giving her thigh one last swat before she rubs her clit between her fingers, even pinching. "Hmhmm, you see? You are a masochist. You get off on being punished. And believe me, I'll be punishing you thoroughly before the night is gone..."

Lacey would then at one point be brought out of this daydream when a student behind her taps her shoulder. "Are you alright? You look awfully tense."

Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:19 pm
Profile YIM

"I'm nNNNH! nn...not..I'm...I've never...Ahh!" Those fingers, attacking her nipples like that...why won't she stop? And why does it feel so...Lacey's thoughts shatter as the crop comes down again, that sweet sting becoming familiar to her now, the head from those strikes sliding up her thighs to her overheated sex, making it drip now. How much longer now? How long with the woman continue? how long can Lacey hold ou--"HAHHH! MmmmmMNNNN, oh GOD!" She wails as the fingers find her little clitty, tweaking it the same as her nipples, stroking and rubbing it and making Lacey buck and arch up off the table against her bonds, mouth open as she tries so desperately to catch her breath. Too much...it's all too much! She can't possibly keep up with all this going on! "H...hnn....too hot...why am I...so...?" Only barely aware that she's talking at all between the various assaults to her body, her thoughts become words. "Ahh...all...night...?" She whimpers as the words register in her confused mind. That could be a long time...what time was it now? She tries desperately to silence the darker part of her that quivers in anticipation at the prospect of a night full of this. "B...but..."

"--fully tense."

Her wide eyes take in the death grip she has on the table before her in the classroom...the classroom? But where was the woman? The table and blindfold....who was...? She looked over her shoulder, seeing a student's concerned face looking back at her, and blinks her eyes in undisguised confusion. "I'm...here....?" She whispers to herself. How? What's going on...? Had that been some kind of nightmare, or....what was happening? "I'm alright...." She manages to get out to the concerned student, not entirely sure if that's true or not. Slowly she releases her grip on the table's edges, sitting back...and blushing as she realizes how soaked she is in her silky blue undies. Just a dream? No, far too real...what's happening here? First she's here in class, then she's in some room, tied up and blindfolded and being abused (pleasured...) by that woman (such a sexy voice and skilled fingers...)

Lacey shakes her head, trying to clear her thoughts and gain control over her racing heart, not having much success. Is she going insane? Nineteen years of age seems a little young to suffer dementia...but what else COULD it be?! There's no way someone can be in two places at once, and yet that feels almost exactly like what's happened to her...she'd had fantasies before, but that had been terrifying (arrousing...). Another headshake as she denies that darker, hidden side to herself. That isn't who she is; her body is her own, and nobody else could take her, not without her say so. Not like that, certainly. (But that woman did, didn't she? Or she started to...and you started to like it...) And now, internal debates with herself. This isn't a good sign at all...nor is the fact that she STILL can't calm down. Just thinking about what had been happening to her has her clenching inside. She can feel her peaks pressed painfully against her bra under her shirt. Completing the circle once more, she tries to figure out what's happening to her, all to no avail; she has no answers for this. She can't even come up with an answer as to why she's so turned on right now...not one she likes, at any rate.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:48 pm

Wraith waits until Lacey has calmed down a bit before she found herself back in the same room blindfolded, but now standing naked with her arms chained above her head. Without warning, she would feel a paddle swat her ass hard. "How's that my little slave? Are you enjoying your punishment?" A very familiar voice asks. It was the same woman for sure, with the only difference being that Lacey wasn't tied down to a table anymore. "Oh, I almost forgot..." After a moment, Lacey could feel something clamp down onto one of her nipples, then the other. Another swat to her ass is administered before she could feel those fingers rubbing her wet cunt again.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:58 pm
Profile YIM

Finally, the panting slows to something resembling regular breathing again. Now if only she can slow her heartbeat and get rid of that tingly heat running through her (feels just like when she swatted you, doesn't it? Feels good...) and maybe stop sabotaging herself with these stupid little thoughts (which are only the truth, and you know it...that crop against your thighs, the way she tweaked your nipples and tugged your clitty after stroking and caressing you...you couldn't get enough. If you hadn't woken up, then by now you'd be...) Her body betrays her to her own thoughts, her sex clamping down at the thought of where she'd been headed, a renewed surge of heat flashing through her, bringing a fresh tingle of arrousal with it, and making her gasp a little. No, not happening...whatever that was, it's over now, and now it's time to focus. She has to make it through class, after all. She can always think about what had happened later...another twinge, lighter this time, but still there as she regains control of herself. Eyes closed, she breathes a sigh of relief

And finishes her sigh with a wail of surprised delight and despair as something smacks HARD against her ass! She's standing now, having jumped up out of her seat at the stri-- no, that's not it...she hadn't been sitting...otherwise how could she have been hit there? And...oh no, again she can't see...again she's blindfolded, this time standing up with her arms tied over her head, her legs forced apart by more bonds, leaving her even more open than she'd been on the table. "Hhhhh...why? How...how do I keep getting back...HNGH! AHHM!" And there she is, speaking in those same silky tones, her voice soft and sweet despite the vicious slaps she delivers to Lacey's backside with her paddle. Her breath catches as the woman applies clamps to her tender, rosy little buds. Back arching sharply at the new sensation, Lacey wails the instant she can force breath through her lungs again. "PLea...MMMMhaahhhhhh! Please....why is...MMH!" She can't concentrate anymore. Her heartrate spikes again, and the breathing she'd fought so hard to control is ragged and panting again, like a little bitch in heat.

She can feel her honey trickling down her legs from her virgin center as her ass is struck yet again, her hips shifting forward with the blow...and right onto those fingers as they caress her sex, so loving and tender compared to the punishment she's been administering to Lacey's backside and nipples. She can't help but moan as her captor caresses her overheated lips, stroking her aching clitty, any more than she can help the fact that her hips are grinding down onto those fingers. It's all too much too fast, her body reacting on its own to the pain-and-pleasure system of punishment and reward. "Mmmnnh...don't...stop..." She whispers softly, though even she has no clue whether she's begging the woman to quit...or begging her not to.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:23 am

"Now isn't it much easier to just accept it and embrace it?" The woman says indicating she took Lacey's last words as pleading for more. She gives her captive another hard swat and pulls on the nipple clamps while her fingers slowly push into her sex, though just barely. It was meant to tease her and prolong her suffering. This little slut hadn't earn the privilege of cumming yet. She would have to endure much before getting that sweet reward.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:35 am
Profile YIM

"Ac....cept...Hnnn!...s...sub...mit?" Panting heavily, her mind a whirlwind of fear and desire, fed by the pain and pleasure the woman gives her, Lacey can barely comprehend the words she's responding too. Her body arches and sways in its bonds, moving towards the caresses and the smacks alike, drawing moans and gasps from her lips. Her eyes squeeze shut beneath the blindfold as she tries to rally her thoughts, order them and focus them into one coherent line...and all her effort is for naught as her peaks recieve a sharp tug from the clamps attached to them. "MmmmhGODDD!" She wails, drowning in the rampant sensations jolting thorugh her frame. She shivers, hanging there with her legs shaking, her whole BODY shaking, from the woman's "tender" attentions, all the while rolling around in that voice, so soft as it promises her wicked things and urges her to give in.

Her eyes shoot wide open again in surprise and shock as she feels fingers pushing at her sex, pressing past her swollen lips to the sealed entrance of her virginal honeypot. "Th...there...that's my...I've never....I...I'm a vir..." She can't get the words out, panting and sobbing, her hips rolling against those teasing digits even as her mind tells her how bad this is, how wrong; that's something that should be given to someone special, not a complete stranger in the dark! But then...if it feels THIS good just being teased, then won't it feel even better when she goes all the way in? Something that can quench that fire burning in her body...isn't that what she wants most right now? It won't be so bad, surely not...the woman's caused her pain, sure, but she hasn't actually injured Lacey at all, now has she? But it's still wrong, isn't it? She yelps as her grinding and gyrating brings her clit into contact with the woman's thumb. "Ooooh! G...it feels...good....!" She gasps without thinking first, realizing what she's said only after it's too late and clamping her lips shut, burning with embarrassment and shame.

Back in the classroom, part of her is aware of the picture she paints now; her fingers are once more clamped to the edge of the table, her head on the surface between her arms, eyes wide but unseeing; her body shakes with desire, little trembles running through her muscles, while her hips make very small shifting motions back and forth against her chair, her flower growing ever more soaked against her underwear as the majority of her consciousness is treated to spankings and sharp tugs coupled with soft and tender caresses.

Last edited by Lacey on Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:40 pm

"Oh I'm well aware that you're a virgin, and I have a special gift just for that. But not just yet..." The woman says slowly pushing her fingers further into Lacey's pussy. "Just accept your place as my little slave, and you can have this pain and pleasure day and night forever. How can you even consider turning down an offer like that?" She keeps tormenting Lacey's body as she asks this, knowing in her current state, it was very likely Lacey would break down and give herself to her new mistress.

In the classroom, more students were noticing Lacey's odd behavior and start giggling and whispering among themselves. This time no one made any attempt to snap her out of it.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:16 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next