View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Stitching the Wound (for Lacey and Slarr) 

Post Re: Stitching the Wound (for Lacey and Slarr)
Hesitation turned to deep thought while neither of the two were likely to notice given her undying torment and his enjoyment in that regard while Ania presented the luscious red head to the world, limbs spread and naked for everyone to see. She did not respond, did not move. It was true. She never truly harmed any particular member of the student body and more often than not proved herself to be the knight in shining armor while fondness for their actions had been solely derived from Slarr and his appreciation of her affection. However, she despised tormenting these beautiful women for the sake of making their lives miserable and sought to crush those who dared to touch her own favorites.

Aside from that Slarr hadn't appeared to be truthful. He made himself seem like the victim and sated his misguided desire for revenge on Ania before heading out here. With the apology and pleading involved, how could she possibly think of commencing their loathsome actions? She was the monster, but certainly not cruel enough to break bones or carve them up, not until today at the very least, but with his aggressive comment on her hair these thoughts finally bled away once again.

"Oh .. I .. I thought .. Please forgive me." Instantaneously these luxuriant raven colored locks transform into an admirable platinum blonde coloration. He loved to ravage blondes more than anything and the same pleasant hues enticed him numerous times before hence Ania never thought of changing an already working formula in order to fulfill his demands. Slarr regarded the female with wrath in his eyes and the curvaceous temptress obeyed without hesitation, indicative of her unparalleled submission to the Smoke Devil.

But the girl drilled her way into the skull of her tormentor with these words of reason. He blatantly overstated the gravity of the situation at hand and punished the one most devoted to him in response to his own shortcomings when opposing Birch. Slarr would not receive her helping hand. Instead Ania neared with mild trepidation in her steps while shamelessly swaying these deliciously wide hips for his viewing pleasure, half lidded azure eyes intently focused on her sinfully thrilling partner.

Meanwhile their mutual prey succumbed to blessed relief as both tentacles tending to her lovely rump and moistening snatch at the time withdraw with utmost care as to dilute any further discomfort for the young woman. Another which spent a great deal of time menacingly slicing into her cheeks ceased to torment the student and instead released a barely noticeable liquid painkiller into her system in hopes of making up for what might inevitably follow unless the male monster decided to ease up on their victim.

Her most tender touch swarmed the pitch black skin of her delightfully dominant lover and embraced him sheepishly, gingerly pushing his wrist with bottle in hand in hopes of luring him out of that imminent infusion, to protect the one they both decided to punish for insulting Slarr and throwing him into an almost unbearable state of rage which the voluptuous huntress suffered in her stead. In his case, however, trying to nudge him into adapting another course of action had been extremely dangerous for her servitude had been blatant to anyone and in the end he reigned over the busty predator, not the other way around. His retaliation would simply go unpunished because he actually had something on his devoted underling which could truly hurt the alien woman.

Half of these silken tendrils pinned Lacey against the wall whereas another brushed up against his cheek and the alluring amazon timidly leaned in, the vast bounty of her concealed bust easily smothering his arm. "Shall we not go easy on her from now on?" Her words had been lacquered with sensuality and the faintest hint of lust given the intoxicating dance of their tails, her own teasingly dragging itself along his stinger for added stimulus. "Birch has done you far more wrong than this one .. Lacey isn't worth your time or your hard earned Liquid Pain .." She pursed these marvellously lush lips which had often tended to his needs in the past before descending on him in an affectionate kiss. "Forget about the little pest .. and what Birch has done to you .. I will cultivate strawberries myself in case you no longer wish to depend on him and I'll never use them against you, I promise."

Ania begun fondling his hidden manhood through the fabric of his pants, shooting her wanton gaze toward the human female briefly before returning her attention to Slarr, another appendage delicately guiding his features to regard her own which had been blessed with pure radiance. "Please, Master .." She cooed lovingly, knowing fully well that his title rarely came up if ever in the past, but now had felt more than appropriate. "Allow me to worship you rather than waste any more of our time with this unsightly woman."

She had the look and charm to entice him, but for the moment Ania treaded on very thin ice. He might very well decide that his dutiful pet no longer proves loyal and takes the bottle to her lips instead, but anything which would keep the student out of danger helped soothe her already troubled mind.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:34 pm

"KHHAHHHHH!" A slash against her side, cauterized instantly by that flaming finger...so many different kinds of pain burning through her at once. She screams, long and loud as tears spill from her eyes, biting down on the cry only after she runs out of air lest she start screaming again and never stop. Her vision swims, the woman beneath this unending agony slowly drifting towards blissful unconsciousness. There'll be relief there, in the darkness...a place to hide from it all for a while...but she doesn't let herself slip into that darkness. Not here with these creatures to stand sentinel over her. Who knows what she'll wake to?

It's a good thing she doesn't; mere seconds after she manages to clamp her lips shut, the hateful little demon creature yanks her head up by the hair and pushes a vial to her lips. Liquid Pain. She has no clue what it is, really...but with a name like that, it doesn't take much to conjure up possibilities in her mind. None of them are pleasant and CERTAINLY none of them are things she wants to wake to. Desperately the student holds her lips shut. She knows it won't be long before she loses this fight, though; all it'll take is another surprise love-tap from Ania's tendrils and she'll be choking for breath, swallowing that horrid-smelling liquid...

Apparently, there's more at play here than just command and obedience. Her words seem to have some sort of impact on the curvaceous alien woman; the tendrils assaulting her body slow, then stop. The bladed tendril at her face withdraws, even as the one inside her much-abused ass slims down and pulls carefully from her. Even the one stroking against her netherlips pulls back...though all of this is noted with fear, rather than joy. It can't have been that simple; there's no WAY Ania would relent after a few words like those. They're true, of course...but still! The creature had come here in a mood JUST shy of murder! Is she swayed so easily? A tendril raises, and Lacey flinches, already terrified. It was too good to be true...of course she won't give in that easily, they never do...this is going to hurt...

Green eyes widen in amazement as the blue tendril pushes against the hand holding the vial to her lips, gentle and pleading. The words...something about Lacey not being worth the effort, being little more than a pest...downplaying the fiery redhead as little more than insignificant. She doesn't miss the look she gets from Ania during this, either; it's no longer hate-filled and scornful. Not as much as before, anyway...has her pleading truly worked? Possible...she watches Ania try hard to divert Slarr's attention, and all she can do is pray for the best. Even now, she can feel the pain of her wounds receding...something warm and tingling spreading and numbing her agony, starting with her lacerated cheek...but still, she's bound and unable to move. Unable to do anything more than throw herself on the blue woman's tender mercies...

No...she CAN do more! What had Birch said about Slarr...? Deals. The creature can't resist them. What does she have to deal with, though...? Not a great deal. She doesn't have any strawberries, thanks to the little bastard snitching her jam...she's not willing to lure any blondes out to him. No one else should suffer this thing for her sake...she's not even particularly happy that Ania had to, despite the current circumstances. She doesn't like the fact that the creep seems so keen to take his rage out on anything or anyone nearby; he's what she has come to hate most on this island. Self-entitled, self-assured, full of conviction that if he wants it, he should recieve it...but still, if she's going to get out of this without tasting that vial and feeling her body ground to dust then what can she bargain with...?

It comes to her; Birch. It all hinges on whether or not Ania's offer is accepted by the demonic thing trying his best to cause her unending torment...but if he doesn't, she can always strike up something relating to Birch's ability to grow strawberries. Granted, she has no clue whether or not Birch would even listen to her if she asked him to wither the plants...but then neither does Slarr. She holds that thought in mind; if he denies Ania's words, then she'll tell him about her arrangement with Birch. The tree-man wouldn't be pleased to hear that the one student with whom he has a system set up for return visits was tortured by the Belzar. That gives her some amount of leverage to work with...though she hates the though of dragging Birch into things further. His home had already been burnt by this psycho because of Lacey's actions...pulling him deeper into this seems cruel...but what other choice does she have? She waits to see what happens next, keeping the possibility in mind.

"How would you like it? Gentle...? Or a bit more rough, perhaps?" - Nu 13

Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:49 pm

“Better,” he grinned at the color change noting a little stumble there on her part though he recalled what Aegir told him or rather gloated about. Naturally she was an asset that he did not wish to loose. “An honest mistake, getting into the moment and all.”

But lemon yellow eyes appraised their victim once more.

Ania's closeness and sensual tone reached his ears and he drew back a little shifting his gaze back to her and wagging a finger before her.

“My, you lack the stomach for this? You have your apology. I don't have mine. All I was doing was safeguarding my strawberries. I wasn't even tormenting her, just waiting. You can protect one student, Wild Berry or Lacey?”
That was a no brainer as far as who she was going to choose. One of the reasons he never go along with Aegir who seemed to protect so many blonds or went out of his way to ruin his day …

He had given thought to her words though and didn't even seem swayed by the offer of cultivating strawberries. This had been bad, is focus had been transfixed on tormenting the girl it seemed and not even one of his prized loves would not dissuade his focus and Ania realized how easy it was to distract him, case in point when they went after Etolie together.

She was begging on behalf of the girl? He gazed at Lacey again wondering what she would look like if he burned her eyes from her sockets. She looked as if she had something to say but with the vial of Liquid Pain so close to her lips she had refrained. So help him if I were another taunt or an insult he was not in the mood.

Drawing the vial away he commanded her to speak he mind. Birch wouldn't consciously kill a plant Slarr figured though there was he matter that he did not know all of Birch's tricks either. Perhaps he could allow strawberry bushes to thrive but bear no fruit. There was Ania's earlier offer but he doubted that she could supply him with so many strawberries.

He sighed. Lemon yellow eyes closing as he thought this through. He knew that no one had returned to Birch and had to ponder if she were now his Pet like Wild Berry was to Ania.

“What do you propose?”
So far she had told him of her arrangements with Birch, though that didn't effect him and her; of course it might with Birch and he but that was a separate matter. While he waited a hand drew to the cloak Ania was wearing. Drawing I aside to run clawed fingers against the curve of her breast.

“Strawberry,”
he commanded and Ania would know what he meant before he would spend a few seconds slacking his thirst.

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:57 am

Ania bowed in evident submission and leaned in sheepishly as to allow his hand to dance over her loving expression and feel the lushness of these radiant blonde strands of hair skimming over his own skin. "With all due respect, my dearest Slarr, I have punished her for your sake and not my own. You were rather infuriated over the strawberry business with Birch and after you've dealt with me I sought to discipline her in your stead, but I suppose you're right in the sense that I'm not nearly strong enough to keep going .."

It was mildly humiliating to explain her change of heart here considering that the majority of Lacey's punishment had come from Ania herself and not the Smoke Devil. She loathed causing others pain and had been driven by the spirit of vengeance, her own to be exact which made her a liar in face of her precious lover, but at the very least he began to ease up on their incapacitated prey. Ania was torn nevertheless, her intentions here based on falsehoods and emotional turmoil rather than reason yet Slarr likely wasn't going to let her or the girl leave, not that she planned on leaving the two alone in the first place. However, the notion of Wild Berry had the devoted temptress tense up for a moment even though he already knew which answer to expect. "Wild Berry has my protection. Nothing will change that."

Now the ravishing huntress merely observed, hoping to coax him into the comfort of his reign over her rather than stir up any more trouble. It remained to be seen how the two worked out the matter amongst themselves, but with the vial of Liquid Pain finally lowered she had high hopes that things might become relatively tame.

She relished in his touch and barely concealed her gratification when otherwise menacing claws roamed about the picture perfect countours of her feminine riches and left a distinct tingling in their passing, inflaming her senses mildly whereupon his diligent subordinate slipped out of the confining embrace of her cloak, granting him further insight into the alluring beauty he had feasted on numerous times before.

"Of course, anything you wish." It came as no surprise that he would want to display her devotion to the young woman currently pinned to the wall and Ania happily obeyed due to which potential activities might follow up in that regard.

Motherly blessings of freshly generated strawberry breast milk swiftly begun inflating the luscious swell of her marvellous breasts, their beautifully plump stature merely enhanced under his command when the thick and invigorating substance flooded these delightfully hefty mounds in abundance. Ania visibly shuddered by the time he latched onto her engorged teat and coaxed his chosen liquid delight straight from the tap of that heavenly bosom, the slightest suction causing the precious fluid to pour forth into his hungry maw while wicked teeth looming over her hardened nipple sent a pleasant ripple through her spine. Her eyes briefly sealed themselves shut in mindless indulgence of the moment as the huntress purred delightedly in response to the attention.

"Drink of me, Slarr .." She gently caressed the back of his head, playing the game safe for the time being hence he would note the absence of aphrodisiac in his savory beverage. It might have been wiser to overwhelm him with lust given her current hair color, but ruining the nature of their relationship would inevitably follow unless he commanded her to enrich the sweet nectar filling his belly in nigh unending surges of strawberry flavored goodness. Lacey might fare better if they managed to broker a peace of sorts while Ania herself sought to distract him with other pleasantries he'd cherished in life.

Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:16 pm

So she'd been right in thinking that Ania doesn't really have the stomach for this game of torment. The aches and pains of her body are fading slowly as that painkiller takes effect, but she still shudders at the thought of what she's been through at the woman's hands...tentacles...whatever. Stomach for it or no, it hadn't stopped her from dealing out a LOT of hurt...

She wants desperately to deliver a few more scathing words into the ear of the demon (even in her mind, she refuses to call him a devil out of spite) but she saves it. Mouthing off isn't likely to do her any favors...and oddly enough, she doesn't really want to watch Ania getting hurt by this psychotic pyro freak if he flies into another fit of rage. She won't shed many tears over it if it DOES happen...but she wouldn't feel good about it either.

Strawberry? What's he talking about strawberries fo--Oh. Her question is quickly answered as Ania pushes one of her generous globes to the demon's mouth...she feels a little shock at herself at this point; the tingle running through her body is something she's been attributing to the painkiller Ania's dripped into her...but as she rubs herself against Slarr, guides him to her breasts, the redhead realizes with mounting horror that it might not all be the painkiller. Who knows? All that pain fading away...it's almost an aphrodisiac in its own right...not hardly! there's NO justification for this! Focus on getting out of here alive and in one piece...

A deep breath fills her lungs as the vial is pulled away from her lips. Thank God for small favors...she doesn't fool herself into thinking she's in the clear though. If anything, it's just the eye of the storm. Maybe if she's lucky, she'll pull through this intact after all..."You might want to consider Ania's offer a little more closely..." She murmurs softly. "So far as I know, I'm the only student who'll go back to Birch willingly. Or who CAN make it back, anyway...I doubt he'll be happy to hear about you setting Blue here after me...or about you coming in and joining on the fun yourself, for that matter...and you know what happens when he's unhappy with you..."

She continues before the smoke devil has a chance to say anything. "But I'm willing to keep quiet about this and leave your strawberry operation out of harm's way...for a price." Strong negotiation comes from a strong stance; she has the ability to prevent something he fears, and she's not afraid to use it. "Obviously...the first thing is you both stop hurting me. Less obvious, however...my dorm room is off-limits to you and yours." She doesn't want to come home to find things burned to cinders just because of some loop-hole about how burning her stuff isn't actually hurting her.

"And finally...from now on, if you have issue with me, you take it up with me instead of taking it out on other people." Her eyes harden. "Any of these stipulations are broken, and I'm giving Birch the full rundown so we can see how long it takes for strawberries to shrivel up and fall off the bushes." It's not a deal so much as an ultimatum...but still. He ate her strawberry jam already, and it's not like she's about to sacrifice blonde girls to him just to save her own skin. She's not that kind of person.

Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:39 am

Of course he knows full well about the aphrodisiac. Ania could have drugged him as he sucked on her teat like a new born baby drawing mouthfuls of strawberry flavored liquid into his mouth. In a way he I curious a if her convictions were strong enough to try it, he know that risky Wild Berry is out and while hi contracts were binding there was little that would have prevented him from exploiting that loop hole and setting other monster upon her or supplying favorable Intel … of course since their arrangement had been far more beneficial to him he did not seek to exploit it and ruin what they had established.

No drug, a he had thought. He listened to the redhead. “Ah, but I have Ania,” he grinned. Of course there was the concern of her leaving planet a she did from time to time. He did not leave the safety of this world and Birch wasn't going anywhere.

He had arrangements with some of the girls, Pia, Juniper, but their treats wouldn't be enough.

“After today ...” he considered her demands. He rubbed his chin in thought, then cast a glance to Ania, a claw barely grazing her back.

“My deal cannot influence others. I have no power to prevent Ania's actions if he has want to return. I could agree not to send her, or influence her to come. I can even order it but I will not deny her her own choice in the matter.

“But no pain … that can be arranged. Ania, heal her ...”
He wait for all that. “You eat none of the strawberries that grow on this island and my issues will remain with you. I often have contract signings with students but that is a mere formality. After Midnight your room becomes off limits, no pain, blah blah blah. I suppose we can commemorate this with a drink, Ania, the same beverage the day we met.”

He gestured her forth to present those perfect breasts to the student. That should have tipped off Ania, Slarr was loath to share hi strawberry treats though the first time they had met it had been laced with aphrodisiac. If he couldn't hear her cream then he was going to hear her beg at least. Perhaps not from him, he couldn't give a fuck about redheads but Ania was more than capable in that regard.

“That is if we are all in agreement of course.”

Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:04 am

She tuned into their conversation, but barely had anything to contribute. Ania figured that visiting again in the distant future might only ever be necessary when Lacey no longer followed the terms of their agreement. She committed dreadful deeds that night and didn't expect the young woman to forgive her anytime soon, not even with the full story behind the ordeal in mind. Besides, Rosalie was her defiance driven project already and it would be a colossal waste of time to pursue someone even less likely to welcome their tormentor back on their good side.

Fortunately these injuries were little more than surface wounds and unlike her previously broken thumb had taken considerably less time and anguish to seal to the fullest, leaving no permanent scars for the future, no uneven portions of skin, but of course the memory of tonight would remain in her mind forever. It tingled mildly while tentacles passed over any deeper gashes only to fill them up with freshly generated tissue her body wouldn't reject, swiftly restoring the lovely beauty to her former appearance.

Ultimately she tended to the cauterized wound and allowed for every sign of an attack to vanish, either to protect Slarr in the long run or lift any potential pain as to obey his command, but that was no longer their concern.

"Of course, the same one. As you wish." Infusing the erotically served substance with another fluid which proved extraordinary in equal measures of fabrication and effect had been relatively simple yet hidden from eyesight as the procedure happened to be, Slarr had only her subservience to rely on to fulfill his demands. She never thought of betraying him in that regard, however, pleasure more often than not exceeded pain on the scale of things their prey sought to experience more than the other and with their ceasefire agreement little more than one step from completion, certainly the defiant human female in their midst wouldn't have any reason to infuriate him even further by demanding even more in her position of power.

Ania dangled the precious red head from the wall even now, ready to release their tormented victim once matters had been resolved, but until then her limbs would remain restrained, bound to observe the voluptuous woman whose sinfully sensual frame slowly drew near, each and every visibly flexing muscle of that perfect blue huntress merely emphasizing on her physically enhanced stature.

Twin tendrils draped themselves around the swell of her ample bust and force their admirable contours into prominence, sweet liquid warmth leaking from the very puffed up teats at their center, held up for the girl to partake of at any given time even though words of agreement had yet to be spoken. "I don't see any reason for us not to be." She commented, glowing sapphires scanning her own for any sign of struggle once Ania guided her entire focus onto the student. "Drink, don't bite."

Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:51 pm

Midnight...crap. She should have specified that it be immediate...then she could have gotten completely free. Too late now...terms had been decided upon. At least there'll be no more pain for now. Ohhhh but there WILL be a settling of accounts for what's taken place...THAT much she promises herself. The contract leaves that much open; she and the demon can take up issue with one another directly. Things are in his favor for now, but she can find a way...WILL find a way...even as Ania heals the cauterized wound at Lacey's side, the little redhead's thoughts turn to just how to pay the creature back...but no, that's for later.

Of course...the deal only serves to keep Slarr from her room. She eyes the blue woman that's currently healing her wounds; the little redhead views the voluptuous alien as a far greater threat than the Matchstick, and it's obvious that if he wants revenge for any of their future 'discussions,' Ania will be the weapon of choice. She doubts the demon himself ever does any of his own work. It's this woman she'll have to watch out for...but that's another bridge for another time. The little redhead's eyes close, and she shudders in relief; the feeling of her wounds stitching themselves shut isn't exactly fun, but the tingling lack of pain it brings is almost a sensation of pleasure in itself. She's tired of hurting...her lip curls in a silent snarl at the nonchalant blah blah blah from the demon. Calmness...it won't do to lash out at him now...

The terms sound right, but what does he mean by bever--"Oh hell, don't tell me..." Green eyes open to see Ania sauntering closer, large breasts bouncing enticingly, peaks dripping with her milk, making an interesting contrast between the liquid and the soft, full flesh of her bosom. Interesting indeed...but some of the attraction is lost thanks to the smoke demon's wording. "Seriously?! Breast milk isn't a BEVERAGE! And she's a living and reasoning being, not a Nesquik dispenser, for God's sake..." She sighs, asking herself for the umpteenth time since coming to this island what she's gotten herself into. Still...it's pretty obvious that declining the celebratory 'drink' isn't going to go over well. Best to just go through with it and have done.

Besides that...it'd be a lie to say she isn't a little interested in the blue woman's body; she IS gorgeous, now that she gets a better and less life-threatening look and--Adrenaline burn-off. Can't afford to lose yourself in the glow now...you survived, so focus on something other than life-affirming sex, huh? Easier said than done; between the sense of relief now that she knows she'll survive relatively unscarred and the removal of her injuries and the pain with them, the endorphins and adrenaline that'd been dancing through her are a high almost on par with an aphrodisiac all by themselves.

Right...as though she's likely to bite when she's still stuck to the wall with no other chance to escape. She doesn't say anything though; her irritation isn't Ania's burden to bear. The blue woman is caught up in this out of circumstance, no more and no less. Lacey's grudge is all for the lemon-eyed ball of hate standing over there, not the sapphire-eyed beauty...though she definitely has no love for the alien. "I agree. They're my terms, after all...mostly. I'll leave your strawberries alone as long as you don't break arrangement." She sighs, closing her eyes and leaning forward, wrapping her lips around the stiff peaks of Ania's luscious breasts...

The redhead murmurs with soft surprise as her first suckle provides a bounty of milk sweetened with strawberry flavor. She's loathe to admit it out loud...but the alien woman's milk is amazing! Warm and sweet and thick...she suckles again, unaware of the danger that sweetness poses. She doesn't note the tingle in her body as anything more than the healing process finishing itself...though soon enough, a familiar heat kindles low within her core and causes her green eyes to widen. There's no way...they wouldn't have...her lips part and let the heavy breasts free as she looks down at herself in a panic, then back up at Ania. "You didn't..." But she already knows the answer, can feel it in the way she tingles and warms; she's felt the effects of aphrodisiacs before, knows what that tingle means. How potent is it? Has she stopped soon enough to shrug it off? Doubtful...she'd taken fairly copious swallows of that sweet milk...

Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:04 am

“Thank you, Ania.” A bit of praise was a good thing. He could no heal others this effectively and he had appreciated the effort. Just as he had no control over her as far as her returning to the dorms he had no control over her using her gifts if she refused but this he did command.

Of course, she could have denied him and he would still be working out the finer details of the contract with Lacey. He watched as she was healed to the point she was at prior to their arrival on the scene.

Slarr was lazy, Lacey was mostly right. In the past when it was Thudd, he and Birch he served as a scout. He and Birch herded prey straight to Thudd where he would get the scraps but take them only in the case of blonds and brunettes.

He was even weaker back in those days and let others do his work for him. Even now he did not often hunt alone, Belzars were social creatures and it took less effort to catch prey that way. Only when his pride was attacked did he show a student just how capable he was.

As a Belzar he was still fairly weak, not as weak as he was though and in the centuries to come he was bound to get promoted and go through a metamorphism … well if he were still in the service of a Master rather than undergoing a self imposed exile here …

“It I if it's strawberry milk. What do you mean by NesQuick?”
He had seen the stuff before of course it did not register. He did not know it was suppose to be added to milk and consumed the strawberry flavored powder as is so he did not understand the reference.

“Of course, my dear, no promises that I won't bite,”
Slarr spoke to Ania as he drew near. He took up her ail, knowing how sensitive it was as he stroked it while holding it in his hand. Occasionally he drew a claw along it as if he were going to lacerate her at any time.

“We are in agreement then,”
he answered Lacey. “I will uphold my end of things as long as you uphold your own.”

“What's wrong? Are you more a chocolate lover? She can do that too,” at least he had assumed. “Ania …” Slarr grinned. “Don't touch her more than you have to in order to restrain her.”

His stinger traces against Ania's rump. “I'm afraid if you touch her it ma ruin my mood. you do wish to keep me in a good mood, Ania.”

Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:22 pm

"Ohhh .." He knew of her greatest weak spot, an amplifier for both pleasure and pain which resided in the formidable length of her tail. His verbal reward intertwined with the faint shudder of her form and oozed from these lush lips like thick honey, the sound equally audible for both monster and student nearby. "I suppose if you must bite, it cannot be helped .."

Slarr commanded and Ania obeyed. She was the tool, his personal subordinate who was bound to him by contract, not necessarily in the same manner as they were together in the same room right now, but more often than not both happened to be pleased with their respective position. In his service the blue skinned temptress dispensed beverages from the marvellous bounty of her chest, either caught blondes or offered herself to him, but not everything came down solely to duty. In truth Ania enjoyed herself plenty.

"Mhm .. Whichever flavor you want .." She clarified in that regard, getting better and better at manipulating her physical self neither texture nor flavor of their chosen beverage truly mattered, not in the least.

It was indescribably potent nevertheless. Slarr might have been in possession of Liquid Pain, but Ania generated delicious drinks the likes of which scratched away at her, growing more intense by the second. A mouthful was more than enough to saturate both body and mind for prolonged periods of time, especially the early brand he requested which was designed specifically for humans. Back in the day an infusion of aphrodisiac had been little more than a spontaneous nudge meant to either comfort him or open room for betrayal. She didn't truly trust him to maintain a healthy business relationship at the time and sought to either put him at ease or subdue him, but once the pleasures of his company had been revealed, that thought was tossed aside permanently.

Certainly hours would pass before their mutual victim had even the slightest chance of escaping her erotic torment unless Ania flushed the substance out of her system or the young woman collapsed due to their plans with her. Gnawing its way through her system, surely Lacey had a few minutes with the strongest mind of all before her body screamed for somebody, anybody to ravage her until her lungs give out.

Silken tendrils continued pinning Lacey to the wall and with his command likely weren't going to depart unless he demanded it. Did he wish to let the drug's effect linger? It only made sense to think that sexual torment hadn't been included in their terms and without pain the feisty woman had absolutely nothing to complain about.

However, in the meantime her loving touch dragged itself upon the unseen contours of his supreme manhood which the curvaceous goddess of a woman had memorized to the faintest crevice alongside his sinfully alluring testes where the precious burden of his virility had been stashed away for anyone lucky enough to extract the sublime nectar of his loins and that particular morning Ania had him all to herself. She could almost feel the heated substance boiling within, her mouth watering faintly at the shameless thought of dropping to her knees and servicing him then and there, gently fondling the concealed bulge from the outside.

"Is there anything else I can do to improve your mood?" Ania spoke sensually, delightedly cooing the words meant to gather his attention while her luxuriantly buxom frame drew near for the Smoke Devil to regard. Lacey might have averted more of the worst, but upon observing the two things would become much, much clearer. She was taller, stronger, inarguably far gentler unless reasoned with save for what the girl had to go through, but here Slarr gave the orders and his beautiful underling obeyed.

"I might have a few ideas .." A tendril dipped beneath his chin whilst another near his groin intruded the confines of these highly obstructing pants, fishing for the admirable love pole therein which had been blessed with skin to skin contact before long, bright sapphire eyes scanning her infernal lover for any sign of denial before they flickered to the student briefly. Her mind could not triumph over the potent drug for long, let alone beat it entirely, but while waiting for her to break the two didn't have to stand around and do nothing.

Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:18 am

She REALLY cannot stand the yellow-eyed matchstick pyro freak. The casual way he treats other living creatures, as though they're only a nuisance in some cases or an amusement in others...she's not crazy about Ania, but Slarr has earned her full and undivided hatred, without a doubt. Particularly now, having used the pretense of a 'celebratory drink' (And of breast milk, of all things! Why hell would she even accept something like that?!) to drug her with...whatever it is Ania uses. Already, she has grievance to take up with the demon, and they haven't even entered properly into the contract yet!

A chocolate lover?! He's mocking her...there WILL be vengeance. She swears it a thousand times...even as her heart starts to pick up speed. No no no no NO! Drugging her like this...a low blow. But then again, he'd promised no pain...said nothing about no sexual torment. He has no interest in her, she knows that much...but then again, there's Ania. Lacey doubts she's going to get out of this situation without someone taking her body against her will.

Oh, but it'll only be against your will for a while! That aphrodisiac will see to that...
troublesome thought. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what the smoke demon wants of the redhead; he even confirms it himself when he tells the gorgeous blue alien not to touch Lacey any more than necessary to keep her pinned. Damn him...if he thinks she'll beg for their touch...Her tendrils do interesting things, though, don't they? Touches from those wouldn't be so bad...hissing in frustration, she tells herself to shut up, concentrate of fighting the drug from her body; she's felt the touch of aphrodisiacs before, so she should have a tolerance to them by now, right?!

Green eyes widen at the display that Ania puts on...licking those soft-looking azure lips while slipping a tendril beneath Slarr's pants...she already knows what the gorgeous blue woman is thinking and...the redhead blushes at the thoughts and images bubbling up in her mind, the warmth tingling brighter in her body. WHY do they do this to her?! It's not right, and it's not fair, and damn them all!

Bet it feels nice...all soft and silky...the way it flowed like water to slip into you earlier when you were trying to keep it out...makes you wonder what else she could make them do to your body, huh? Especially if she were touching you for something other than pain...she taunts herself mercilessly with more thoughts and images; she's her own worst enemy in this fight, more so than even the inhuman things keeping her pinned against the wall with these soft, silky tendrils...shackling her, holding her down, keeping her from moving so they can have their way with her, make her watch what they do with each other and deny her anything of her own--

"Nooo..." She whispers softly to herself. She DOESN'T want this! It's the drug talking, not her own desires! But if that's true, why can't she peel her eyes away from the things before her? Why does the wriggling motion of that tendril under Slarr's pants capture her eyes so much? Why does Ania's purring voice make her shiver like this? And why does that glowing, blue-eyed gaze make her squirm in her place on the wall, her legs pressing together? The drug! It isn't, and you know it...

She doesn't like this. She doesn't! She won't ask for something like this...! Not for any reason! At least she's not being touched...she forces her eyes closed, eyelids falling only hesitantly over those green orbs. Meditate. Push their stimulus from your mind...lose yourself in peace rather than thoughts of...images of those tendrils intimately stroking Slarr's chin and sliding down beneath the waist of his pants invade her mind again. She makes a small, whimpered noise of frustration. Why?! Why can't she push it away from herself!? Her eyes open again, desperate to escape those images, those mad thoughts and that growing warmth within her core and between her legs.

Heart racing between thrills of panic and pleasant rushes of heat, mind warring with itself, she finds her eyes once again locked on her captors. She bites hard on her bottom lip, hoping that a little pain will cut the effects of the drug a little...though it doesn't. She's increasingly worried that nothing will. She can't even seem to keep her thoughts from drifting back to the eroticism plainly displayed on Ania's lovely face...in the way those beautiful, full lips curve into a smile, wrap delicately around every word she speaks...or how she moves her body, with a feline grace that only further drives home the curvature she so proudly displays and...she whimpers again. If only there were a way to make it stop!

Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:07 pm

Now they had to wait for the aphrodisiac to take effect though it was not that simple. He could be quite the bastard at times and Ania did make it clear what she had wanted. His interests did not switch over from Lacey, not entirely, as he still wished to make her pay but was a bit more creative about it.

It seemed that he was calling the shots here, that he was in control of the situation at hand. A clawed hand smoothly traced over the curve of a breast, claws scratched the surface of the skin that generated small lacerations that swiftly healed before Lacey's eyes.

Ania had been turned to better face him that tendril sweeping over his stiffening length though it was Lacey that drew him from such a distracted state. That shaft becoming less than flaccid in a mere instant … it became smokey as did his left arm smoke trailed to Lacy and his hand formed at the very end of that smoky nature of his. When even a portion of his self broke apart like this a smell, similar to burnt toast, hung in the air.

“You know, Ania, she is not the only one I wish to hear beg.”
Of course she would actually mean it and he fully intended to give it to her.

His index finger swept down Lacey's chest slowly dipping between her breasts and lower still. He was uninterested in her sexually and so his attention once more shifted to Ania.

“Of course unlike someone, you may receive certain pleasures of the flesh if you ask nicely.”

Lacey would feel that finger dip briefly into her navel before traveling southward stopping at her clit, rubbing against it as his other hand became just as smokey as he retracted it from Ania to draw his bag closer. He then touched a heated finger to her nipple, an intense warmth was there though not hot enough to burn her.

“Strawberry flavored … surprise me,” he issued another command as he played with both women in such a casual manner.

Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:27 pm

Any lacerations healed within moments, the subtle pain actually coaxing thrilled gasps from the alluring huntress whose body began to heat up at the core in anticipation of what else was yet to come. Forbidden to play with their captive Ania had seen to the prime specimen which had been truly worthy of her attention and while her disappointment heightened greatly when that heated ember escaped her skilled tendrils, there was nothing she could do except beg as Slarr pointed out and begging for his marvellous male pride certainly didn't hurt her own, not even in front of another.

"Ah!" His clawed finger dipped to one of her sugary delight crested teats and infused the hardened cherry with blissful warmth, the heat throwing the busty maiden off for the slightest moment considering that magical fire tended to hurt more by comparison, but her torment ended earlier and for the time being anguish seemed far from his mind. She begun alternating the formula of her milk once more, his surprise more than divine in the right circumstances and secretly Ania had hoped that her reward would be equally enjoyable. Besides, there was nothing wrong with waiting for the right moment to plead for the familiar scepter amidst his loins.

"Mmm .. I hope you'll love your surprise." She smiled warmly yet hoped it'd make him big and strong, too, in certain places at the very least while tentacles gently cupped the back of his head and guided the Smoke Devil closer, a few careful nudges allowing him to seal his lips around both of these leaking nipples at once.

Delicious strawberry flavor poured forth into the loving confines of his mouth and the warmth of that fleshy prison had been greeted by the liquid evidence of her devotion, the thick motherly goodness of freshly generated breast milk flowing without hinderance given his wicked teeth which lightly nudged the luxurious swell of her ample breasts beneath his longing for that unique substance and greatly enhanced the suction induced pleasure rippling through the unparalleled bounty of her generous bosom.

Slarr would find the taste exquisite and akin to the nectar he'd previously extracted from Ania even though his favorite treat had been chock full of aphrodisiac this time around, the perfect mixture to lure him further into letting the buxom woman partake of his bodily riches as she had done countless times in the past. It was far more intense than Lacey's and dedicated solely to him, to his physical makeup, enough to persuade even an inhuman ally like the Smoke Devil to drop everything and tend to his urges over time. Slowly the effect spread with every fibre that precious liquid warmth caressed, each and every passing moment invigorating him further and soon enough merely turning his manhood into smoke wouldn't manage to take off little more than the edge of his incredibly quickly growing needs.

Azure lips sweep along the outskirts of his ear, blowing hot and wanton breaths against him while he feasted on the potent drink, his every shift and alternating suction drawing the sweetest sounds from the voluptuous minx before him, their every sound and motion always blatantly perceivable by their bound human companion. It was then Ania began to plead for what her mind craved most, fully incapable of resisting that shamelessly pulsating meat which escaped her clutches several moments before. "I beg you, Master .. please .. I love your big, juicy cock .. I've felt it stiffening, throbbing beneath my touch .." She dripped sensuality with every spoken word, shuffling closer which nearly smothered him amidst the grandiose orbs of flesh before him. "Now you've turned it to smoke and I simply cannot go on without it."

It was genuine, the blazing fires within her shining blue eyes burning brighter by the second with him as close as he was. "I need you inside me .. I need your hot, sticky load .." For the moment solely restraining the student mattered, but the brunt of her focus remained with him and what he could do to her, uncaring as to whether or not he might display his reign over Ania wholly by ravishing her right in front of the poor girl. She couldn't care less about being seen with the prospect of receiving that much pleasure again.

She gazed deeply into his eyes, her tail now intertwining with his while that unique lust inducing fluid saturated his every fibre with pure need. "Please .. Would you kindly make it solid again? Allow me to worship it with all I have, my beloved Slarr."

Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:54 pm

Lacey shudders at the sight of Ania's skin being sliced so casually by those vicious claws. Doesn't he care at all for the alien woman? Foolish question...the smoke demon likely cares about nothing save himself. Still...it doesn't look like Ania minds too much. Lacey doesn't mind a little pain, but that's going a bit too far...her cheek still twitches a bit at the ghostly memory of what those claws and Ania's bladed tendril had done to it. Though she can't deny a certain warmth at the sound of the curvy blue woman gasping, purring...she knows that sound...the enjoyment of being touched when you really want to, in whatever fashion the person doing the touching so desires...how many times has she come to know that pleasure now? Why not once more? Because they've drugged you, fool! Has that ever mattered before? OF COURSE IT HAS! Don't give in, we CAN'T give in, we--

"You'll have to settle for her...there's no way in HELL I'm begging YOU for anything..." Pride there; she manages to keep her voice mostly steady, and only has to grit her teeth and bite down on a quickened breath a couple of times...and why does she feel so hot? Damn aphrodisiacs...and damn the creatures that use them. Her cursing rant is brought to an abrupt halt, however, as the yellow-eyed pyro freak holds a hand in front of her, connected to a smoky arm...and filling her room with an unpleasant burning smell. He's not going to...he'd made a deal, saying he wouldn't hurt her, right? So he definitely won't--

The slender girl has to bite back a gasp at the touch of the demon's finger on her chest, between her breasts...and there's not a thing she can do about how the peaks of her breasts perk up, pulling forth to stand proudly as he strokes his finger down her frame. Apparently, her body no longer shares her dislike of him with her mind; already tingling and warm, she's sensitive to the touch now as well. A little quiver runs down her spine as he moves slowly, lowering his fingertip with its wicked claw down her warm, silken skin...tracing delicately over her toned figure, that finger warm to the touch...

The sound of Ania's voice purring warmly, sweetly to the smoke demon tugs at Lacey's attention. That rich, velvety voice...she could practically roll in it...just hearing it gives the redhead goosebumps and...Focus! Have to work through this...just fight free of it...Ania murmurs needfully about Slarr's manhood, how she'd felt him stiffening...bringing to mind various images from Lacey's own memories around the island that don't help her situation...her cheeks flush brighter as another wave of heat rolls through her...at this rate, maybe she can win free by melting through the wall...

"Damn you...get...get away from me!" She tries to sound fierce, venomous...but barely manages to make a voice at all as that finger slips lower and lower over her body, tracing down her tummy...dipping ever so gently against her bellybutton and making her shiver with its tracing touch. The redhead squirms ever so slightly in the embrace of the alien woman's tentacles, trying her best to appear uninterested...but the drug is playing hell with her wants and needs, and at the core of her being...she LIKES being tied up and teased. "Sh...shut up! As if I wanted anything like that...or like YOU could--GH!"

Slarr's finger slides down again, down over the redhead's hips...and doesn't even pause before seeking out her clit, already perked and tingly thanks to the drug coursing through her and the display of the lovely alien...and a deeper part of her has to admit it's more fun to watch when there's a participant, even if that participant IS Slarr..."Nh!" She bites a lip as that finger strokes against her sensitive nub again, adding fuel to what will soon be an inferno inside her at this rate. Why can't she at least suffer in silence?! She doesn't want to give them what they're looking for...she doesn't!

She knows she's lying though...just a little. She likes to submit...likes to be taken...not by HIM, I don't! You know he won't take us...but HER, on the other hand...the redhead's eyes open to another peek at Ania, all but crushing Slarr against her huge breasts, her face the picture of bliss as she coos to him, begging him for his shaft, for his touch...and making her audience of one squirm again. She really is quite beautiful...Lacey hadn't really noticed before, hadn't paid it much heed, what with a life or death struggle going on, but now...now her green eyes grow a little heated as she watches the azure beauty move for what she wants, what she hungers for, and...Snap out of it! This isn't me, this isn't how I am! But the little trails of nectar dripping down her inner thighs and the soft, almost-silenced whimpers that escape her put the lie to her thoughts.

Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:03 pm

Slarr wasn't going to let Lacey off without teasing her a bit. He rubbed and touched and stroked her though he was hardly focused on her. Red was just not his color after all and so he was focused on Ania.

Such large tits all his to deal with. He smirked and guided a breast to his mouth, suckling the rich strawberry taste of milk rolling against his tongue. Lemon yellow eyes widened as he recognized that sensation and immediately he drew back, his hand cocked back as if to strike her for drugged him though it paused there and fell to his side.

“I did say surprise me … well, I am surprised ….”
He would not have thought that she would try drugging him and it was his own fault he realized. He was the one that issued the order after all though his need was growing. He barely registered the fact that he was playing with Lacey still without really directing those fingers as his interests shifted, that need pulling on him.

He was convinced. His dick materialized, solid and hard as he did so. A bulge resting their beneath his pants.

“When you make such so clear, Ania.”

He grasped her chin tilting her head down as he looked up, the intensity of that drug rushing through him, need flowing in each beat of his heart. “Do not disappoint me.”

Of course she wouldn't. He knew from prior experience that he wouldn't be disappointed. “Show this stubborn girl how it's done threw me. She has not earned the right to practice with you.”

He looked to her then and grinned at Lacey. “You'd like to practice huh? Want to become an even better cock sucker?”

Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next