View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Sleep is for the Innocent (For Ryu) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: Sleep is for the Innocent (For Ryu)
The twisted 'angel' grunted in pleasure as his hips slapped against Ryu's bound body over and over again, her voice screaming and squealing from the mind blowing sensations she was being bombarded with as she was milked for the first time in her life. Seraph slammed hard into her tight spasming sex a half dozen times, before finally cumming himself. His thick hard cock throbbed as he buried it inside Ryu's spasming pussy, those almost over-fucked walls instantly exploding into a powerful climax the moment the student felt his mana-seed erupting inside her pussy and womb.

Mhmm ... That's a good pet Ryu. His voice is a warm praising whisper, cooing into the red head's ear as he leans over her. The drill in her ass slows down, still spinning itself deeper, but really stretching it out as it got wider and wider, spreading the student's tight rear more and more as it did. The 'balloons' attached to the student's gushing ever so slowly starting to fill out as the tendrils that invaded her nipples and milk jugs started to thin, while still sending a shock into her jugs one after the other in time with the 'balloons' shrinking as it sucked hard on Ryu's teats one at a time, really starting to 'milk' those large globes. Maybe I should take you back to my garden and just milk you for a few days ... And of course pump you full of my cum whenever you fill a balloon up ... Doesn't that sound fun my pet? He coos, his voice playful and laced with pleasure as Ryu's still spasming pussy milks his cock delightfully, her body acting as if it doesn't want him to even consider pulling out.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:21 pm
Profile YIM

Trained to perfection, Ryu climaxed with one final bliss filled scream, pure ecstasy in verbal form which echoed throughout her bedroom as that divine cum fired deep into her pleasure hungry chalice. She lost count of how many times Seraph brought her over the edge, but each time her mind regressed further into following just one stream of thought tonight. Sudden convulsions wreak havoc upon her senses once more while the resulting tightness embraced his majestic member much like a form fitting glove, Seraph himself being the cork to keep his latest release embedded within her.

Spreading her narrow backdoor further apart, Ryu cherished the gradual process of being chiseled to his wishes from the inside out, moaning pitifully with each rotation of that drill for her own orgasm had yet to die down. She was driven by mana and kept awake by it since no ordinary human could have hoped to last nearly as long without outside help. Still, without getting her brains fucked out every waking moment, Ryu could at least muster up enough mental capacity to appreciate the praise being showered upon her, loving the words as much as the way he presented them, as well as what Seraph suggested next.

“Y-Yes, I love getting milked .. I’ll fill many balloons for my Master.” She mumbled between the honeyed bedroom noises being torn from her lithe lush lips, her breasts subject to eternal erotic torment while the greater space within each milk guiding passage now allowed her to fill each balloon that much quicker. Sweet creamy delights practically gushed from her manipulated nipples, each harder than diamond while Seraph drained them of their precious cargo. “S-So much hot cum ..” It would come as no surprise her sensitive milk jugs prolonged her exposure to the aftermaths of her orgasmic height, enhancing her enjoyment of it all while hot liquid love filled her wanton cunt and womb.

“I love having your cum inside me. It .. It feels so good to know you’re enjoying my body. Nothing could make me happier than entertaining you, Seraph, nothing in the whole world.” She couldn’t look back at him, but her pleasure could not have been greater given the bright flame that was her soul. At long last Ryu nodded in agreement, clinging inner muscles still milking his thick cock dry every time they tightened and relaxed, giving the busty red head more of what her body desired. “Uhhnn .. Y-Yes. S-Sounds like a great deal of fun, Master. I haven’t seen to your garden in quite some time. I’ll go back there if you want me to. A-Ahhn! I-I’ve missed you so much, Master Seraph.”

Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:09 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Seraph let out a half chuckle, half groan as Ryu's body convulsed and spasmed underneath his, feeling her pussy spasming and quivering around his cock as it throbbed and shot the last of his 'seed' into her welcoming snatch. For now he just remained in place, simply savouring the sensation of Ryu's walls clamping down around his rod as the 'balloons' affixed to her breasts were slowly inflating from thick creamy goodness. The thin tendrils that had invaded Ryu's nipples affixed themselves to the inside of her sensitive milk jugs, and with every hard suck as the balloon created a vacuum to draw out the red headed student's milk those invading tendrils came alive with mild electric shocks, stimulating them far beyond what could naturally be achieved.

As Ryu finally managed to moan out an agreement to his words Seraph couldn't help but chuckle again. You missed me? Or is this what you missed ... He coos, voice teasing as suddenly he starts to ruthlessly pound Ryu's tight sex again, fucking her harder than before as the 'drill feather' that was lodged deep in Ryu's ass started to do a quarter turn forward, and them backwards, working back and forth ever so slightly, even as Ryu's wet sex was conquered by Seraph's hard rod brutally. He let out soft grunts of pleasure as his hips roughly slapped against Ryu's lovely, if already red from his abuse, rear cheeks. Ryu was being such a fun pet, and he wanted her to hear his sounds of pleasure, even if his words to her were teasing.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:41 pm
Profile YIM

“Auughh! Ahhh!” Sounds of pleasure rained down upon her and they were not her own, relaying the raw pleasure Seraph experienced from exploiting her body without relent. She mulled over the words while conscious enough to respond, however, finding them to be teasing as Ryu wasn’t some lust crazed addict to sex, that being the reason to serve him. Of course without him there’d be no pleasure, nothing to remind her how good it felt to be a true woman under an even more powerful man, to have the privilege to serve someone with her whole heart and soul. Ryu loved and missed him dearly to the point where his absence broke her heart in the past, but like any good pet would, the hot blooded red head marched on until he finally returned to reign over his loyal subject.

She was torn between answering and indulging in the greatest pleasure of all once electric shards of pleasure sliced into her heavy bosom from within, setting them ablaze in ways that made them feel as though they could melt though with the added vacuum the balloons filled even quicker than before. Ryu was likely to fill up her first set in due time, but the work being done to her stretched out rear and stuffed velvety passage robbed her of any coherent thought yet again. She bit down on her lower lip when he first began fucking her brutally, but the effort was wasted as the pace had been maintained rather than permitting her to respond to his inquiry.

Soon the busty minx could not contain any of her own pleasure stricken cries, the roughness at which he claimed his pet spurring on the frequency and volume. It felt as though his mighty pelvis slapped her rear with every chaotic thrust and her encouragingly quaking thanked him for it, every voracious muscle contraction of these eager inner muscles a hint of her devotion though pleasure was secondary considering how brightly her soul burned just feeling her owner pound her blissed out mind into the heights of ecstasy once more. She longed for praise, much like back in the day of their first training sessions, but it clearly was no longer needed for Ryu to serve with unwavering efficiency.

Seraph transformed the once defiant red head into one willing tool for his sexual advances, her masochistic tendencies perfectly complimenting the darker desire within him to dominate the voluptuous student to the extreme. She knew nothing of the void, but noticed he changed when tearing him back from whatever realm he’d been stuck on while tending to his garden yet did not dare question it for her celestial Master had been above her mortal judgement. To her, the handsome golden eyed man never deviated from his divine angelic path despite how many facts pointed to the contrary, loving every moment in his presence.

"Uhngh!" Slick juices coated that magnificent cock as it plunged into her at an alarming rate, the squelching and slapping sounds an orchestra of their own as both joined in with their wanton sounds of pleasure. Jiggling with every connection of their bodies, that plump round ass offered him the viewing pleasure those majestically swaying breasts could not hope to provide from below though the generous outer curvature of each orb could be seen with ease while the productive twins trickled further milk into the transformed feathers latching onto them. Ryu herself was going crazy with pleasure, ruby red eyes rolling back into her head at the feel of the abuse to her rump, nearly creaming herself again within the minute.

Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5