View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Sleep is for the Innocent (For Ryu) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: Sleep is for the Innocent (For Ryu)
Seraph groaned softly in pleasure as he felt Ryu squealing around his cock as it plundered the red haired students mouth and throat as she came once again, and his hand tightened around the student's head, the motions he was putting her through getting rougher and rougher as he continued to fuck her pretty face as he came. Spurt after spurt of mana rich seed flooded the student's mouth and throat, and slowly Seraph was filling her up with it.

He continues to stuff his dick down her throat over and over again, smiling and licking his lips as he watched her face. Finally the amount of seed held became too much, and even the tight seal of Ryu's lips couldn't stop it from dribbling out ... Nor could the student stop it from exploding from her nose as her body seemingly gave up. That's a good girl ... You look very pretty with my seed leaking out like that ... The fallen angel coos, smiling in pleasure and praise down at Ryu.

He keeps cumming, and fucking her face, for a good half minute after his seed starts to explode out of the student's nose, before finally pulling back, tugging her head free of his cock and letting her body finally breathe something that isn't his mana laced seed, which no doubt plasters the inside of Ryu's mouth, nose, throat and probably lungs. Eventually it would be absorbed into her body, but for now every breath Ryu took tasted of him, and the scent of his seed filled her nose as he let Ryu collapse to the floor around his feet, her body no doubt gasping for actual air, even if his mana could sustain life when it shouldn't be able to the body didn't know that. He kept one hand on her head, but his touch was gentle ... Patting her like one did a good dog. His feathers finally releases her sensitive breasts as well, retreating away from the lovely student's abusable body for now, letting it slowly start to recover, not wanting to risk breaking her so quickly. He had all night after all.

Good girl Ryu ... You have such a pretty face ... And the most welcoming one I've ever felt. You really are such a good pet.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:15 pm
Profile YIM

Hardly anyone could have possibly constructed anything remotely equivalent to their profound bond and Seraph would find that Ryu flourished further with every spoken word of praise, his every delighted reaction driving his enthusiastic cum dumpster onward for nothing in the whole wide world could hope to surpass the pure radiance with which her soul flared up when they shared in that blessed release. It was impossible for the voluptuous student to extract him in an attempt to slacken the sensation of a long forgotten thirst, the wish to indulge in that sublime drink until the very end while her mind focused on nothing else but him. Seraph and the prospect of serving him with utmost devotion once more evidently meant everything to the blissed out minx.

Molten semen flooded her belly and mouth to the fullest, sloshing around within the overjoyed young woman whose sensual, lustrous eyes lingered on the Angel in an expression of captivating euphorea, her sense of duty seemingly undying amongst continuous torrents of delicious cum which threatened to ooze beyond the tight seal of her ruby lips. A tightening feminine touch dug into his thighs at that much savory goodness to consume, a shameless whimper rolling off her tongue and into the divine mixture. Slowly but surely these smooth cheeks had been bulging outward due to the sheer amount Ryu contained, struggling to secure his every dollop of luscious mana infused spunk though that sultry stare never abandoned him, not even as his liquid patronage bubbled up within her nostrils and burst forth in twin jets of crystal clear sperm.

His approval of her form was an even greater encouragement to remain diligent. It proved hard to discern the reasons as to why Ryu hadn't attempted to withdraw from the task once her breathing was cut off entirely, but raw affection, a refined view of duty, whichever emotion surfaced while they were together, everything boiled down to the notion that the buxom female, lushness and supreme ecstasy in the flesh, was born for such extraordinarily whorish deeds.

Once released Ryu promptly slackened in her stance and collapsed, gasping for oxygen whilst her momentarily full stomach refused to accept any more of his personal pleasantries, causing the final eruption to spill out of her mouth and into the valley of her heaving tits which brought themselves into prominence with each and every hasty intake of air, the rich substance collecting itself there in a shallow pool due to how exquisitely ample the succulent swell of her breasts had been. Despite all that magnificent stuff in her belly, she would have probably lapped it off the ground in a heartbeat should he have ordered it.

Ryu wound up abandoned by the feathers and received a much needed break for the sake of her sanity, meekly glancing up at Seraph who rewarded her with a kind gesture, patting her like the good pet she was. "T-thank you .. Master .. I'm pleased t-to .. to know you appreciate me and my service." A pretty face, the most welcoming he ever felt. It meant she was the best to him in some fashion, enough to saturate the student with a feeling of accomplishment. "And thank you again .. for cumming so much .. It's delicious .."

A faint layer of sweat graced the exotic vixen by now, making Ryu all the more appealing to the eye throughout her recovery. But the most obvious changes were the strings of seed amid her open mouth, sucking in breath upon breath whereas her chin and mouth virtually shimmered in his angelic essence.

Whenever Ryu inhaled, his scent filled her lungs with such potency that surely not even heaven itself could compare. Coupled with the near persistent taste washing over her tongue, not a single moment passed without her mind being subjected to the handsome Angel. It was bliss in the purest fashion hence Ryu leaned in and brushed along his manhood with the outskirts of her lips, nestling up against his pulsating warmth, her features completely blissed out. "W-would you .. kindly allow me a moment to recover, Master? I .. I would love to clean your cock, but .. I'm afraid I cannot hold any more of your cum."

Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:20 pm

<sorry for the massive delay ... rl has been sort of crappy for me lately >_<; >

Seraph sighed in bliss as he stared down into the soul of 'his' red haired student, a smile on his lips as his gold eyes sparkled in a mix of pleasure, amusement, and dominance. One hand continued to pat the human's head, stroking her hair and caressing her like one would a pet dog. Meanwhile the other hand started at her cheek, and slowly slid down, fingers tracing a line along her smooth skin ... and he used a feather to wrap around her waist, shifting her body around, lifting her up to allow his hand to slide down her neck. He tenderly stroked her neck for a few moments, his cock gently rubbing along the 'line' that his fingers were leaving behind, smearing his seed against her body.

Finally his hand closed in on one of those huge melons, and he continued lifting Ryu up, tilting her back so her chest was thrust towards him. His hand slid off her hair, one hand grabbing each of her breasts, and he slid his cock between them, the massive shaft almost completely hidden inside the colossal twin globes. You may rest for the moment Ryu ... I'll just use these pillows while you recover ... He smiles, his hands roughly squeezing the sensitive globes his fingers are digging into, pressing them firmly around his cock ... but he only moves them a little bit up and down, smearing his seed and her saliva into the cleavage, 'preparing' them properly for what he planned to have her do next.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:33 pm
Profile YIM

<It's alright, I look forward to your posts all the same ^_^>

A soft gasp escaped her full, alluring lips as the quivering pile of euphoric flesh that was her body had been shifted in his favor, each and every touch and caress of his allowing Ryu to feel treasured in one way or another. Anything that wasn't purely sexual directly influenced the emotional side of matters and in these few moments of attention, all of her combined affection belonged solely to him.

"Y-yes .. Thank you .. Master .." It wasn't enough to properly thank him, nothing truly was for holding such a sublime position in life, to be his slave for all eternity and yet that break allowed her to recover a little more for the long night to come. She was fuelled by mana and had more than enough of that mouth watering, hot and creamy substance slosh around within her slender midriff to probably last a few hours regardless of how many times Ryu had been forced over the edge. It would not let the young woman surrender to exhaustion anytime soon, let alone when coupled with his eternal mana bubble all around and the only thing his devoted pet could do was to relish every single moment Seraph intended to stay after leaving for months without notice.

"S-Seraph .." She moaned sensually as his hands intertwined with the ample flesh of her cleavage before his mighty shaft had been lodged inbetween them. It felt downright astonishing once ten times the pleasure reverberated throughout her lavish breasts with every faint thrust of his whereas that overabundant tit flesh deformed like butter under his delightfully rough touch, bulging out delightfully amidst his every digit.

Ryu squealed in delight and tossed her head back in raw indulgence even whilst suffering little more than that slow pace, crying out to the heavens above thanks to her beloved caretaker which merely enhanced the prominence of her hot blooded nature. She was hyper sensitive in that region without both flowers in her hair already and reflexively set her own hands on his, trying to amplify the sensation as she both cleansed and stimulated his entire cock.

Soft flesh folded around him much like a silken sheath whilst Ryu struggled to recover from their previous round, sucking in heated breaths as that hot ember cascaded along the narrow valley of her cleavage time and time again. She trembled below him, cherishing every moment of their union and yet his focus there begged to answer a question the willing servant more than happily asked as ruby red eyes standing on half mast beamed up at him. "Does Master want to cum all over my face next?"

Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:09 pm

The 'angel' smiled down at his red haired pet, and his hands tightened their grip on her massive melons, thumbs reaching out and flicking against hard peaks, teasing her sensitive body even more as he rocked them up and down against his cock. He kept that up for a few more long moments, when Ryu's question made his smile grow, and those golden eyes glitter in twisted amusement and anticipation. Part of it will ... The other part is going to fountain down onto your breasts ... How else can I thank them for being so fuckable? He purrs out, giving Ryu a few seconds to come to grips with that, or start to answer, before his movements change.

His hands tighten once again, really squeezing her globes roughly as his powerful fingers dig in, mashing his cock between twin globes of bliss. However he stopped bouncing them up and down with his hands ... and instead he started to ruthlessly pump his hips back and forth, slapping against the underside of those melons over and over again, making them bounce in time as he really started to fuck her tits, just as roughly as he had fucked her ass earlier after 'warming' her up. He groaned softly in pleasure as he fucked her chest nice and hard, and at the end of each of his thrusts Ryu would feel a thick creamy liquid splatter up from the end of his cock. Most of the time it was 'caught' by her huge tits ... but every now and then it flew free ... only for the pre-cum to land on her pretty face, giving her a 'taste-teaser' of what was to come ... especially when his shaft started to throb after a few minutes of fucking her breasts, the 'angel' starting to approach yet another release as he used the beautiful student's body. Mhmm ... that's my girl ... Your breasts really are amazing ...

Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:03 am
Profile YIM

Sensuality ladened crimson eyes flared up in pure radiance while Seraph extended his pleasure upon the voluptuous vixen in a ravishing smile, conveying to her that such an inviting proposal more than mimicked what he had in mind. Intriguingly lush lips tingling with the remnants of his former release curl up into a naughty smile of sorts, that blissed out expression broken apart as he manipulated her pulsing nipples and ample tit flesh with tenfold the usual pleasure.

"I'm sure they'll love you just as much as I do for your divine affection." Ryu hardly managed to voice more than half of her lovingly cooed words before mind numbing bliss overwhelmed and crushed that ravenous stream of thought, coaxing shameless sounds of raw pleasure straight from the buxom red head. Strong hands descend upon her sinfully swollen love pillows in most divine measures of pressure, her own feminine touch tightening against the back of his own whereupon his shaft infused Ryu with an unrelenting series of nigh bestial thrusts aimed to achieve raw fulfillment.

His every onslaught founded further ripples of ecstasy amid the heart of her cleavage with every passing moment. She moaned out, cherishing the shallow yet everlasting semen spillage from the crown of his sublime cock which lubricated that crushing passage of her twin mammaries folding about him, occasionally flinging precursors of his release straight onto her beautifully flushed face. It was impossible to tell, but likely the entire room smelled of sex as his flavor and aroma continuously flood her conscience thanks to how much of his voluminous release resided in her belly, her nostrils still laced in the goopy essence.

But minutes passed and their bodies amassed ever growing amounts of pleasure. "I can feel it throbbing, Master!" She exclaimed excitedly, unable to take her gaze off his as he fucked her huge tits in relentless abandon. "I'm going to cum, too, Master Seraph .. I'm cumming as your seed drenches my skin."

It was forbidden before he himself came, but that praise spurned Ryu on to do well even though she was hardly involved, trying to tighten the bonds of her lavish flesh around him the slightest bit more as her hands press against his from either side. "Please dump all your deliciously molten semen on my breasts and face .. Shower your worthless pet slut in that glorious spunk for everyone to see .. Please, release everything on me .."

Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:03 pm

Seraph couldn't help but grin and groan in pleasure as Ryu sought to serve him as best she could, her hands pressing against her bust, helping push them even tighter around his pumping shaft as he speared it in and out if the lovely valley formed between those two perfect melons. Her pleading voice was the cherry on top, especially combined with that delightful sight of her soul shining with pleasure, drsire, lust, and above all else submission. He had claimed her, and if he was anywhere else, or was his old non void-touched self, he would have taken her away, taught her magic as an apprentice.

But he was here, and the countless ages spent in the void had warped his own soul. And so he didn't give a second thought to taking her away or teaching her magic ... She was his to use as his toy, for as long as it amused him, be that a tenporary amusement, or in the longer scheme of things. Eventually he would have to let her go ... But not today. Not tonight. Tonight she was his.

To prove it he grunted in pleasure, squeezing Ryu's huge sensitive tits roughly in his hands as he rammed his cock between them one last time, the head poking free of the valley of soft titflesh, and his molten hot seed blasted from the tip, fountaining up. Some of it splashed onto the red head's face, and every now and then a spurt would manage to land in her hair. But most came back down, splattering onto the student's tits, even as he gave the hard nipples one last pinch and then ordered Milk my cock with your tits like a good pet ... I want to see every drop plastered across your face ...

Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:21 pm
Profile YIM

"Yes, yes! More! More cum on my face!" It was too much for the exotic specimen of the human species to bear. The friction conjured by his thrusts infused her breasts with eternal bliss and that pleasure induced grunt was something the student had never heard before, a true sign of his approval although the final pinch delivered unto her sensitive nipples drove her into the same abyss of carnal delight.

Ryu spasmed ecstatically and abruptly climaxed with the first surge of sublime liquid heat splattering onto her blissed out face, radiant crimson eyes rolled back into her skull whereupon her talented tongue lolled out in mindless indulgence of the moment, that hungry maw spread wide open for his viewing pleasure in hopes of catching even the faintest dollop of thick and creamy angelic delights. Seraph showered the voluptuous red head in his virile and copious orgasm, singlehandedly coating her entire front in the natural blessing of his loins which had the student twitch and quiver, reflexively dragging the bounty of her chest over his stationary ember while the raw fervor of the moment gradually subsided.

Sucking in long and deep breaths of his essence had been the most rewarding experience of all. It not only clung to her nostrils, mouth and lungs any longer, it plastered her fiery scalp and flushed features alongside the warmth infused pride of her heavy mammaries. She would have bathed in his release if it was even remotely possible for him to conjure such grandiose amounts, but that was probably little more than an addled mind talking to her subconsciousness.

Twisted and corrupted by obedience Ryu hardly opposed any role Seraph cast the buxom minx into, affection compelled the young woman to love his every comment, regardless of how demeaning or humiliating they might be. She was his completely and nothing in the world could change that for as long as he returned to collect the prize of his former visits, ever recurring flares of utter happiness for him to regard while taking her which turned the girl into a brilliant beacon of light amid a sea of mildly flickering souls that roamed the campus in her presence.

Soft lips sensually fold around the engorged head of his phallus as he finally finished cumming and instantaneously bless him with that unmatched vacuum Seraph had endured just once before, her training beyond magnificent as every sliver of his release had been drawn forth into her questing mouth and swiftly consumed by an already stuffed cum dumpster. She bobbed back and forth along his manhood several times before concluding that he was sufficiently drained and cleansed, releasing him fromt the confines of her mouth with an audible pop before setting her gaze upon the Angel once again.

"Thank you, Master .." She smiled through the curtain of seed upon her face, some dripping from her chin into her exposed cleavage. There simply was no end to her devotion.

Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:27 am

Seraph's view of Ryu was not one brought about by light reflecting, but rather the shining purity that was soul sight. To Ryu she was covered with a golden cream ... But to Seraph's he could see the darkness that tainted it, the twisted and warped sense of pleasure he got from taking students, from corrupting and breaking them. And the sight of it plastered all across the face and breasts of Ryu's beautiful soul, shining in submission and a twisted form of love, was just too intoxicating to the 'angel'.

As she thanked him his hands squeezed roughly, mauling her cum covered tits one last time, before releasing them. His feathers reached down, grabbing Ryu and lifting her from the ground. He wasted no time, pulling her onto her bed, feathers spreading all four of her limbs out as he moves on top of her, cock slipping between those parted legs, and finally starting to rub against her sex, the first time he had touched those petals tonight.

Two feathers ending in cups lashed out, latching onto Ryu's hard nipples, tenrils uncoiling from them to fully engulf her massive melons, even as they started to suckle, trying to milk the student once more, forcing her body to start converting Seraph's 'seed' into milk ... Even as his hips thrust forward roughly, driving his thick hard cock deep into her tight, but oh so wet snatch with a grunt of pleasure. I hadn't forgotten about your womb Ryu, my pet. By the time I'm through with you all three of your holes are going to have been pumped to the brin with my seed ... Your entire body is going to be flooded with it ... He hissed out, even as his hips started to work back and forth, fucking the bisty student hard while feathers kept trying to force her body to lactate.

Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:42 am
Profile YIM

"Uhhnnn .." Heaved off the ground and maneuvered onto her bed by all fours, Ryu found herself completely exposed to Seraph in all of her semen laced glory, helplessly observing his handsome stature as he easily towered above the voluptuous athlete, crimson eyes narrowing against the sudden friction applied to her drooling sheath whereupon a most desirable sound oozed from her trembling lips, the sweet bedroom voice of his willing servant.

His divine presence alone invoked impure thoughts of most corrupted nature, downright tainted with regards to their mutual past on the campus where none of him had changed although his initial disappearance followed by her own search for answers in his magical garden conveyed a far more unsettling image. Black, void filled eyes gazed upon her then and there, a distant reminder of what might have occured in a dark realm beyond human comprehension, but the pure pleasure his return summoned forth within his degenerate, cocksucking slave had been far too great to care for such despicable forecasts.

She moaned and squirmed beneath him like the mindlessly libidinous bimbo Ryu had become under his guidance, little more than a licentious young woman whose head dipped back at the sensation of having her breasts cupped with a sublime suction as his scalding ember sliced deep into her previously neglected flower, welcoming him with incredibly trained inner muscles though her ass was far tighter that satisfying squelching sound of her own arousal certainly knew no equal reward for his actions.

"Ahh! Master!" She cried out to the heavens above, tongue lolling about in the freshly enhanced pace of his thrusts, completely rocking Ryu from head to toe which had the latter curl up in raw feverish passion. Pure heat fused with her marvelous breasts while the precious burden of her natural blessings swayed back and forth with supreme grandeur, seemingly trying to break free of his confinement given their beyond stimulating motions as suction induced pleasure had the student burn brightly with how much his flowers permitted the girl to feel. Once they served as a reminder, a gift, but now they merely enhanced her sexual torment to the fullest.

It was within moments that his feathers struck upon the first squirt of breast milk ever since he had refrained from shocking these gorgeous globes, streaming directly into their expanse without stopping as her body went on to produce the treasured liquid. She did not lactate naturally on probably would not continue after tonight, but at last Seraph knew how much he could do with his blissfully mewling slave as the list of her hidden talents expanded yet again.

Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:53 am

Serapg grinned down at the squealling student as she moaned his name while his cock plundered her juicy welcoming depths, and her bust 'grudgingly' released it's bounty. He licked his lips as he stared down at her, mind chanting an incantation in moments internally that would notmally take a couple minutes external chanting to cast. As Ryu watched two tubs formed from the feathers latched onto her leaking teats, each tube was hollow, and translucent, and those tubes ran from the feathers, and slipped into the corners of Seraph's mouth.

Moments after they took solid form a white cream was gushing up them, Seraph drinking every drop that came into his mouth greedily, sucking your milk from both tits at once. His thrusting cock picked up the pace, taking the red head even more roughly, 'rewarding' Ryu for releasing her chest's bounty.

Ryu would have no idea that while Seraph looked as she originally remembered him, that was a powerful illusion. Something destroyed by the void could never be replaced ... And underneat the illusion black 'veins' of pure oblivion laced through Seraph's body, and most of his face was consumed by it. His existance was agony, and so he saught to distract himself with amusements ... Lose himself in the glorious sight of a human soul lost in emotions and sensations, with the mind that usually spent so much time repressing the soul and reasing completly overwhelmed and shattered. And Ryu definetely fit the bill ... Making him moan and grunt with every thrust of his dick, the student having no idea just how much relief Seraph was getting losing himself in her body.

Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:31 pm
Profile YIM

Something unequivocally changed and in the endlessly thrilling haze of their reunion which shrouded her blissed out mind in a sheath of heavenly comfort, Ryu could not discern nor care to explain to herself in which fashion Seraph had changed even though countless clues rained down upon her auditory senses every waking moment of her existence. A lonesome moan or caress oftentimes encouraged her to perform better, to pour every sliver of her heart and soul into pleasing him without hesitation as they were the most rewarding gestures of all, but now a great many more sounds of his pleasure resounded off the walls, flowing as easily as her own continuous crescendo of loving squeals and whimpers.

"Please, Master! Fuck me more! Fill my womb with your seed!" Did it even matter? She hadn't sought to flee back when his void laced self first welcomed the ravishing red head and barely withered any in her unquestionable devotion since. Half lidded crimson eyes set upon him from below, her expression likely the closest one could get to pure joy with full, lush ruby lips that would have twisted into a warm smile if they were not constantly forced apart by recurring verbal approval of his advances, oozing the treat of her bedroom voice without relent.

Ryu shuddered in ecstasy at the sight of his suddenly altered feathers, how twin tubes set out to connect with his mouth and magically became solid, but aside from his display of power there was something far more enjoyable in his actions. A pleasant tingle erupted deep within the narrow chambers reserved for that motherly delight, slowly ascending through the raw bounty of her violently bouncing breasts before the sugary white cream therein surged forth, consumed by Seraph himself as more and more had been coaxed from her heavy milk burdened tits.

"Drink .. drink from me, Seraph! Auugghh!" It felt too good to be true, everything did and the night had barely just begun. His pace, his unnatural fervor, the friction and ten times the pleasure had the feisty young woman on edge quicker than any other human female in existence. She crossed the line, the natural boundaries which tended to send her kind into another blessed orgasmic height, but thanks to their extensive training Ryu went beyond those borders and contained that release in her core for the moment, holding back for her beloved Master while equally burning with the desire to be a good girl and refrain from cumming without permission in some form.

Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:42 am

Seraph could feel, could see, the pleasure burning through Ryu's body as his own thick cock pounded her snatch while he drank from both of her tits. His physical form may have just been a magic fuelled shell created by his soul, but her milk he could taste, could feel as it anchoured his form to this plane. It trapped him here ... Not that he saw any downside to that particular fact. If anything it rncouraged him to focus on Ryu more and more, to use her to prevent his form from slipping back into the void once again.

He grinned, deciding to reward the screaming student. Cum for me Ryu ... Show me what a slutty fucktoy you are ... How much you love feeling your master inside you ... He hissed out, and as he did he focused his magic. He fully expected Ryu to cum, and cum hard, at his command, and the moment she started he pulled back and thrusted forward again like normal, as if planning to fuck her through it. However as he pulled back a second shaft had taken shape, and when he thrust forward Ryu would not only discover it had formed, but that it was lined up perfectly to drive deep into her tight spasming ass with his brutal thrust, while his 'primary' cock speared into her sex. He refused to slow down his thrusts, pounding both of the student's lower holes at once, filling them to the brim with his large thick spears over and over again.

Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:00 am
Profile YIM

"I'm cumming!" Abandoned over the course of time and yet never fully forgotten due to the nature of their relationship, Seraph called upon his sovereign right to command Ryu to climax himself and every sliver of training the ravishing red head had gone through surfaced immediately as her tight cunt clamped down on his divine scepter, violently convulsing in the throes of passion a single order had cast the wanton student into. She cried out in release, and while any human lover would have to conquer the incredible resistance of trained inner muscles, Seraph could only cherish them as he willed her corporeal fulfillment into existence.

Supreme motherly delights washed over his taste buds as pure devotion alone kicked the busty vixen into overdrive, offering up a rapid influx of creamy breast milk for him to consume while her every fibre spasmed and twitched with each electric infusion his attention bestowed Ryu with, but matters hadn't exactly been resolved for when the young woman wound up dealing with such intense pleasure and joy, Seraph dialed up her experience even further.

"Ahhnn! Mnnghh!" If possible, Ryu would have turned to molten wax by the time his second shaft plunged into her previously reamed backside, eager nerve ends crushing his two members with an insatiable need for more of his attention. She mewled and trembled with every mind numbing thrust which sent her to the edge of her composure, hardly able to fabricate even the slightest coherent thought considering that nothing, absolutely nothing in the universe could ever compare to what Ryu experienced in these moments.

Searing white flashes of light washed over her eyes as they rolled up into her skull, fingers reflexively curling up into fists as these athletic thighs quiver in immeasurable delight and sought to wrap around him out of pure helplessness, incapable of controlling them at the raw sexual onslaught foisted upon her desperately struggling senses. Her core cherished him to the extreme, every descent into these treasured depths and even greater challenge if his strength wasn't unlimited, all the while treating him to the sight of her shamelessly rocking love pillows which poured forth ounce upon ounce of luscious beverages.

For the moment her own dorm room had become paradise itself and the Angel upon her trembling body divine pleasure incarnate. She drowned out everything aside from his vocal approval and the sound of their bodies colliding with force, the feel of having her whorish body pounded into oblivion while moaning in complete and utter delight, for what else truly made Ryu feel alive beside him and her existence beneath such a grandiose master?

Seraph alone resided amongst the shattered remains of her mind as her very essence had been forced to short curcuit by every moment of bliss Ryu had to face, unrelenting in his brutal attack which entrapped his diligent servant on the brim of eternal joy unless he finally decided to cease his vigorous motions.

Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:11 am

Seraph let out a groan of pleasure as Ryu screamed and writhed underneath him, and his feathers released her limbs, letting her legs wrap around his waist, even as he continued to pound her sex and ass in unison, twin spears plunging all the way into both tight welcoming passages. His angelic body slapped against her soft feminine form over and over again, as he fucked her through her orgasm ... And the moment her orgasm faded he cooed Cum again Ryu ... Keep cumming your pretty little head off

He fucked her hard through her second orgasm, and the moment it faded he ordered her to cum again, and again. He fucked her through her orgasms for a good minute, before letting out a loud grunt of pleasure as he slammed his twin shafts into her spasming walls one last time. Both of his rods throbbed and pulsed, and thick mana rich cum blasted out of both shafts and flooded into Ryu's sex and ass.

He panted as he unloaded both loads into her body, and for the whole time he drank every drop of milk her motherly breasts produced. Finally his feathers released them, letting them fall back against her body, and his hands reached back to uncurl Ryu's legs from around his waist. He pulled his two cocks out of her body, and his hands and feathers spun the student around. He had Ryu facing away from him and on her knees, letting her choose if she pushed her upper body up and supported it with her hands, or if she buried her head in the bed.

He grinned, licking his lips as he moved in close behind her. His primary dick pressed against her ass, teasing her still tight rear passage, while the secondary cock he had created lined up with her sex. Beg for more, my pet slut. He waited for her to get halfway through begging, and then he drove forward, spearing both shafts deep into the red haired student's body. His hips were quickly pumping back and forth as he fucked Ryu hard and fast, and it didn't take long before his hips were once again slapping against her body as his entire shafts pounded her into lust fuelled submission.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:29 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next