View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Sleep is for the Innocent (For Ryu) 

Post Re: Sleep is for the Innocent (For Ryu)
Any more liquid mana and Ryu could have virtually bathed in the blessed substance. Generous dollops of mana enhanced semen flooded her feverishly twitching orifices, coated the farthest recesses of her nostrils and throat thanks to his rougher treatment and constantly intertwined with the reservoir of his thick, creamy affection in the depths of her stomach. His mana bubble tended to every inch of silky smooth skin his cum had yet to plaster. She practically swam in the stuff that fuelled her senses to function beyond their natural boundaries, to allow her to prevail beneath the Angel and his merciless onrush of bliss that he foisted upon the red haired goddess with ease.

Not to mention that Seraph tended to her unique addiction, to quench an insatiable thirst for more as long as Ryu was subject to his mana driven talents. Nothing in the world could have made her happier and as his words commanded the student to cum, her system burst in sublime sensory overload. She was far from reaching that point, too far for any common girl on campus to obey, but ecstasy showered the student before him as nothing held more importance than his own word.

She came upon hearing his command, time and time again whereby his mana ensured that Ryu retained enough strength and wits to consciously follow his every word. It would have broken any ordinary woman in the heights of bliss, to have them collapse upon the sheets, but his devoted servant persevered even after months of absence.

"Uhhnn .." A delightful shudder raced through Ryu as the bounty of her breasts bounced back onto her chest, finally released from that supreme suction as his latest release painted her insides only to be treasured by trained muscles, not letting a single drop escape. Spun around and positioned on her knees, the voluptuous red head graced the covers with her flushed face, not holding herself up just yet.

Displayed before him in all of her feminine abundance, Ryu proudly exposed the stunningly shapely peach of her perfect ass, blowing hot breaths into the sheets while Seraph probed the blessings of her tight chalices. "Please, Master, I beg y-Ohhhh!" Speared on his twin members, Ryu cried out in raw bliss, feeling him advance upon her hard and deep. Velvety folds and trained muscles clamp down on him, raining pure fondness upon the beloved master who brought her such divine pleasures.

"M-More, Master! Please!" She ascended to all fours then, albeit quivering thanks to every refined ounce of pleasure that pierced her addled mind as the Angel punctured the previously conquered gates to her marvelous depths once more, solely to enhance his rapid pace with the sight of her ample bust swaying in unison to his thrusts, trying their hardest to keep up with him. "I-I love it! Ahhnn! Your .. Uhhnn .. Y-your cocks are amazing!" If immortality were feasible for mere humans to achieve and entailed such grand pleasures, Ryu would have embraced eternal servitude with open arms.

Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:18 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Seraph grinned as Ryu proudly presented him with her ass as she tried to beg for more, only for her words to turn into a cry of bliss as he drove into her. His grin only widened as she managed to force herself up onto all fours, the red head's massive teats swaying and bouncing every time his hips impacted her ass. He focused, and suddenly the blanket of the bed he was fucking Ryu on became like a mirror, reflecting everything above them, letting Ryu see her own face, and his face over the shoulder of her reflection.

You are my slut ... My pet ... My plaything ... My fucktoy ... he hissed, his voice laced with pleasure, and he brought his feathers into play once more. As he pulled his twin cocks out, four feathers lashed out, one striking each of Ryu's rear cheeks, while the other lashed the sides of her breasts. Over and over he slammed into her, and then pulled back as his feathers lashed out. His eyes met Ryu's reflection as he dominated her completely once more. But your not going to forget that ... Are you fucktoy? Prove your devotion ... Show me how hard you can cum.

He grunted in pleasure as he continued to ram into the busty female from behind, and as she no doubt started to cum the feathers lashing her bouncing breasts started to deliver those intense shocks that Seraph had used on the masochistic Ryu before. The tips broke apart, and each strike now left two whip marks behind ... And then four ... And ten eight, with each strike sending that shock into Ryu's sensitive breasts. Seraph was going to drive Ryu completly crazy.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:11 pm
Profile YIM

Paradise was no different from her current position, that much Ryu had been absolutely sure of. Glazed over scarlet eyes watched them in the freshly warped and twisted mirror blanket below, cherishing his smile and expression that conveyed his own pleasure while the sounds coming from her master more than ensured her every sense picked up on it. They diminished the more Seraph drove her into the abyss, for even with consciousness Ryu eventually lost portions of her spirit, turning into a puppet eager for more of his liquid love as they flushed together in bliss.

His feathers cracked down against her worshippable ass like drum sticks, causing each formidable cheek to jiggle in gratitude for his undiluted affection, leaving little time to process his words as they branded her with pleasantly stinging whipping marks although that sole grunt, what a marvelous sound it was as Seraph pounded her drooling nethers unlike any other male in the world possibly could.

"I'm .. Auughh! Yes! I'm your slut!" Pet, pet slut, they proved worthy titles for Ryu before, but toy in itself was despicable, humiliating even to the busty red head in the past. Was fucktoy any better? Were they all the same?

"Yes, Master! Ahhhhnnn!" It did not matter. She reduced the extent of her thoughts to these questions and decided that whichever demands Seraph voiced, they had to improve her standing somewhat. Without hesitation Ryu orgasmed, showing the refined nature of her body that was solely attuned to obey his every command.

Heavy milk ladened udders rocked back and forth in the reckless pace of their lovemaking and in her weakest moment Seraph infused them with electricity and the irresistable agony that came along with the sublime whipping of his feathers. Ryu squealed and spasmed violently, frantically rushed from one release to the next for her cherished Master struck exactly where the whorish red head had been the most sensitive. She burned up with lust and the heat shooting through her marvelous mammaries, each visibly engorged with their electrified liquid burden which only served to amplify every rippling wave of pleasure he foisted upon his devoted cocksleeve.

She came hard once only to release again, unable to properly thank him as each following strike sent her senses into blessed oblivion. In the mirror depicting their mutual fondness he could see every semblance of thought bleed away into nothingness while a single perpetual climax enhanced her sublime tightness to serve him to the utmost, to show just how devoted Ryu truly was as a lifetime of orgasms elevated her quivering insides to far greater prowess than even most talented slaves could never achieve.

"Unnghhh!" Suddenly her rigid teats burst beneath the pressure of pent up milk and sensory overload, releasing creamy fountains of motherly delights which wound up splattering onto the mirror sheet below, forbidding Ryu to regard Seraph any longer as the substance washed over its surface, but the angelic master could still see everything without hinderance. An expression of mindless bliss swept over the red head, eyes rolled back into her skull thanks to a divine pleasure that was not of this world, rapidly turning her brains to little more than pleasure stricken mush.

Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:47 pm

Seraph saw that momentary flicker of emotion as he called Ryu a toy, and he remembered details of training Ryu to associate poorly with that word. Inwardly he sighed at himself, and 'repaid' Ryu's submission with thrusting even harder, really working his twin cocks back and forth.

His pace slowed down as she screamed and came, her twin passages spasming extremely tightly around his pumping spears. At first he was content to go at that reduced pace, his golden eyes staring into her reflection's red orbs, the intense pleasure shining in her eyes.

After the first shocking whip of her teats Seraph drove forward hard, and now was fucking Ryu's ass and cunt harder while she was cumming than he had been before her walls clamped down. He let out a soft grunt with every thrust, letting Ryu know she was pleasing him, even as he pounded her senseless.

He didn't expect what came next, and his eyes widened with pleasured surprise as Ryu's breasts gushed milk from the whipping and shocks alone. He drove into her one more time, burying both his cocks hard inside her, and came once again. His twin rods pulsed and throbbed inside spasming walls, mana rich 'angelic' seed spurting from both, flooding her ass and womb once more, even as her milk gushed onto the bedding, her eyes rolling into her skull from sensory overload.

He panted softly as he pumped his seed into her, leaning forward to kiss and nibble on the red haired student's neck, cooing out That's my girl ... Good girl Ryu. Before he finished cumming he pulled out, one cock emptying the last few spurts of his seed onto the student's bare back, the other shooting below her, mingling it's load with her milk.

My my you've made quite a mess Ryu ... Lick it all up. And keep that lovely ass of yours up. He ordered after a few seconds, giving Ryu just enough time to come back into herself enough to be able to follow orders. His two cocks fused into one, leaving the single shaft thicker and longer than it had been earlier. He continues to whip her ass as she tries to 'clean' her bedding, tasting her own milk and his seed, and he waits for her to get about halfway through her task before he drives forward once more, thrusting his newly enlarged cock into Ryu's ever tight ass.

Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:06 am
Profile YIM

Jubilance engulfed Ryu the moment his own release flooded her spasming insides, but that was probably the only sensory input getting through to her in that terribly blissed out state which threatened to vanquish every feasible sliver of consciousness if not for every drop of mana fusing with her very self. She felt full and bloated, the smooth perfection of her midriff slightly swollen in the aftermaths of his recent release which, while pleasant, was nothing in comparison to his own pleasure, his praise, that precious kiss and powerful spurts of hot liquid warmth to splatter onto her dimly shimmering back, showering her in the sublime ambrosia of his loins.

An amalgam of milk and luscious cum amassed beneath them and when Seraph commanded her clean up services to be put to good use, Ryu whimpered delightedly in response, feeling strangely empty with his members torn from her excitedly twitching orifices. She strained to put her gratitude into words, struggling with the very sensations he bestowed her with as her soul flared up in a happiness only he could ever hope to see. "T-thank you for letting me .. Ahhnnn .. letting me have this, Seraph .."

She smiled joyfully into the mirror below, fully aware that while Ryu could not see him, Seraph more than picked up on her own expression as the fiery temptress descended straight away to the rhythmic whipping sounds of his feathers sweeping over these substantial ass cheeks while Ryu wound up grinding the massive milk engorged melons of her chest against the surface below. They depressed against it, bulging out to the sides for him to observe her grandiose charms. All the while her face hovered right on top of one of his goopy torrents amid a sea of thick milk, inhaling deeply the profound scent of his cum. "Your cum .. is always the best .. Master .."

Sinful lips fixate on the thicker globules of angelic mana laced sperm as they warp and twist into the sole extension of her addiction, taking on the shape of little more than a suction blessed hole which hovered over his precious semen and slurped even the faintest sliver of his bodily essence forth into the homely confines of her mouth, greedily lapping away at the creamy bounty of her swollen tits until not a single ounce of virile seed had been left behind before her corrupted mind even remotely considered feasting upon sugary sweet breast milk alone. Seconds ticked away like an eternity as her round ass stung under his continued attention, but then half of that puddle finally found its way into her stomach.

"Mnnghh!" His initial thrust drove his unsuspecting servant into the mirror sheet below, roughly shoving her face into that delectable mixture, milk clinging to the shimmering abundance of cum oozing along her features from not too long before. Her semen stricken features could have become any more tainted in his void riddled release.

"Sssseraph .." Ryu hissed out blissfully, shuddering with that much virile meat nearly splitting her backdoor apart, feeling all of it embedded within fist like depths that choked him from head to base without mercy or respite. It was a monster of a shaft driven into a far too tight chalice, lovingly convulsing around him in spite of the pain based pleasure that his cum dump loved so much.

"P-please .. take me .. use me however you want .." She pleaded, squirming in the lock of their hips which had her supple rump grind against his mighty pelvis, showing off that opulent piece of ass to her beloved owner while her phenomenal tongue idly collected more of her own breast milk. It was a blessing that his mana had been absorbed over time, lest consuming such fantastic amounts would have caused Ryu to spill some already. "I .. Uhnn .. I am your fucktoy .. I'm begging you, ravage me all night, Master!"

Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:19 pm

Seraph let out a soft grunt of pleasure as his massive cock drives into the tight welcoming embrace of Ryu's ass, his hips slapping against her lovely rear cheeks. His hips pulled back, withdrawing until just the head was left inside, and then he slammed forward again into the squealing student's rear passage again and again as she begged and moaned from the rough anal penetration. Oh I will ... By the time I'm through with you Ryu your going to be a mewling cum splattered and filled wreck ...

Seraph fucked Ryu like that for as long as it took her to 'clean' the bedding of her milk, and as soon as she finished feathers snaked out, wrapping around her arms and pulling them back, keeping Ryu on her knees, but lifting her upper body up off the bed as he continues to plough her ass from behind for the next ten minutes.

He came three times during that, and made sure that Ryu came at least once a minute as his feathers held her upper body in place, his arms snaking under hers to roughly grope and squeeze her sensitive breasts. He pumped all three loads deep into Ryu's ass, emptying so much seed that by the time he let her go and pulled out it was threatening to come out the other end and gush out of the red head's mouth and nose. And of course when he saw that he rolled her over onto her back, and then fucked her ass hard for the next five minutes before cumming one last time, smiling as he watched Ryu's face as he emptied yet another load into her tightly stretched ass, pushing some of his seed all the way through until it gushed out of Ryu's mouth and nose. That's my girl ... Very Good girl Ryu ... How does it feel to know my cum is coating every inch of inside your body ... From your ass to your mouth ...

Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:43 pm
Profile YIM

Melodic slapping sounds resound off the walls, confined only to them thanks to inhibitors and Seraph's personal magical endowments as he ploughed the field of her bountiful heart shaped rump without relent and Ryu senselessly spiraled back against him like a ravenous mustang in blessed heat for not even common whores could have matched her thirst for profound servitude any longer.

"Ahh! Ahhnn!" She could barely drink with ease, let alone think as every motion nearly propelled Ryu off his shaft only for his sublime, powerful hips to claim what was his all along as they surged forth, embedding that tremendous lance straight in the heart of her being. Drinking and fucking became all there was to the red head's existence and once all the milk was gone, only one of the two remained. The two golden flowers within her cum stricken locks made sure of that.

A downright bestial lovemaking awaited the perpetually pleasured woman and there was nothing to protect her from the unchained beast of Seraph, pulling her back and slapping their hips together like animals. His touches upon her heavy breasts allowed for more motherly liquid love to squirt forth, ruining her work although neither of them really seemed to care. He filled her up with the token of his virility, flooding her ass with cum while her blissful screams would have woken everyone in the building by now if not for his spells in place, pressing on for what felt like ages although spun around and forced onto her back, Ryu felt strangely bloated given how much of him resided in her guts. One last time Seraph throbbed and released, adding to the reservoir of seed.

His majestic ember heaved forth copious measures of divine semen for his slutty subordinate to feast upon and exquisitely trained inner muscles constrict around him in relentless abandon, encouraged in their duty by her own soul crushing release as his orgasm instantaneously triggered her own climax. She never broke eye contact as crimson eyes settle upon him in unparalleled affection, the corrupted student completely stricken with pure bliss although the Angel would swiftly note the change to inhuman escalation of her senses as Seraph dumped his sublime essence into her, coaxing an audible reaction from Ryu's guts as they gurgled approvingly in return and swelled under that much seed, rapidly giving rise to the fountain of sperm flooding all the way from her sphincter to the recesses of her mouth.

It seared through her nostrils, invaded her welcoming mouth from within and suddenly streamed forth from either orifice in an explosive gush, showering her whorish features in hot celestial cream. She mewled pitifully as it erupted at once, eyelids fluttering given the strangely fulfilling sensation no other man in existence had ever managed to conjure, the radiant rubies of her eyes nearly rolling back into her skull while her tongue lolled out in hot blinding white waves of pleasure. She twitched and quivered in kind, letting him see the eye candy of rippling waves that stole over the butter like tissue of her lactating mounds, emphasizing their feminine opulence once again.

Violated to the utmost, even now there was nothing Ryu loved more than serving him. Cum slithered upon her blushing and equally charming face like molten ice cream and the latest release of her Master ensured that Ryu was fully coated in the stuff. She looked more white than peachy skin, but could not have cared less for when his question came, Ryu already cherished his delicious sperm without shame, rolling it around within her mouth as a sign of devotion and love.

"It feels .. Mmmhh .. It feels good .. s-so good." She purred contently as the tingle inducing mana laced cream washed over her taste buds, eagerly sucking in hot and lust ladened breaths whenever feasible seeing how clogged the only other passage for oxygen truly was. Shutting the ruby seal of her lips, Ryu sensually chewed through the delectable substance, thick and sticky as it clung to the pleasant warmth of her cheeks and maw, pouring her heart and soul into the brief performance before consuming it all in a single gulp.

"Now .. everything I am truly belongs to Seraph." She smiled joyfully at the one heavenly entity who eclipsed monsters and lovers alike. "Master made Ryu feel warm with his cum inside her, everything .. everything feels absolutely divine .. having his wonderful cum everywhere inside me .."

Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:53 pm

Seraph smiled down at Ryu, his thick hard shaft still buried to the hilt in her tight cum filled ass, as she proclaimed her devotion, and that he had claimed her fully. His hands grabbed her huge breasts, kneading them roughly as he pulled back slowly, his cock eventually pulling free of that tight welcoming hole, allowing the cum that had been filling it to start oozing out. Your not full yet ... I think it's time to find out just how good your womb is at holding cum ... Don't you agree Ryu? He coos, hands releasing her breasts after giving the whoreish mounds one last course squeeze. He clicked his fingers, and his magic crystallised around him before rushing into Ryu's bed.

His feathers reached down, easily lifting the red head's body, spinning her around so she was facing down, and carrying her front towards the head of the bed. As Ryu was pulled the bed head warped thanks to Seraph's magic, and turned into liquid around her neck and wrists. It quickly resolidified, and Ryu found herself trapped in a pillory, her neck and wrists bound in heavy unyielding enchanted wood, while her body was held up on her knees, her mounds swaying underneath her.

First Seraph decided to have some fun, and a single feather formed into a whip. He cracked it, the sound coming just next to Ryu's ear, letting her know just what he had ... And then he started to whip her ass, just using the single feather to strike her cheeks over and over again, each time leaving a bright red mark on the smooth, if a little cum stained, cheeks.

Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:44 am
Profile YIM

Sliding himself free of her welcoming depths, Ryu felt beyond empty despite having received such generous liquid affection in form of mana laced semen, shuddering in anticipation for more as the very same substance heightened her lust beyond reason. She sought to contain his cum, trained inner muscles twitching and convulsing about the divine nectar although Seraph had ravaged his devoted plaything far too eagerly to allow her to tighten up straight away, letting some minor trickles ooze from her pleasured rump. "Y-yes!" Came the jubilant response, a more than blissed out expression beaming up to the magnificent celestial creature who had claimed the hot blooded and busty minx every which way.

Deep inside the young woman thirsted for his marvelous spunk, the nectar of the Gods as Ryu never would have stopped consuming it if her full stomach would've permitted her to drink any more of it in the first place. Belly and ass nearly sloshed in audible approval of his great many fluid based treats with how much they contained and now her womb would be next.

She hardly knew what was happening until it was too late. Spun around and secured into a mantlet of what had been her own bed not too long before, Ryu found herself locked in place, jutting her round ass and large mammaries out as her back arched in an attempt to break free from her boundaries. It was little more than playfully testing her newfound restraints. Seraph had been beyond privy to her darkest desires, the blessed state of utter submission that was to be found in the realm of bondage despite how tough Ryu might have appeared to any monster in her early days turned the red head on in ways nothing else could.

It reminded her of their early days, when he first decided to claim her time and time again. She fell victim to him and a teacher back in the day, subdued in a similar fashion, but only the heavens above could tell how fond Ryu actually was of such treatment at the time. She winced at the blow to her ear, knowing fully well what it was and squirmed frantically in response, unable to see him thanks to the magically shaped pillory around her neck and wrists, heavy mounds swaying below her in the heat of her motions.

"Auugghh!" Ryu tensed up and cried out in sheer bliss as the first blow cracked down upon her peachy bottom, spreading his previously spilled seed across her picture perfect ass whilst leaving further red marks behind as evidence of his blissful deeds. "Ahhnn! Ungh!" She nearly came upon suffering a dozen mind numbing blows, each complemented with a wanton moan or scream depending on their intensity, conjuring a plethora of eye candy to the Angel as his willing prey reflexively recoiled from the pain and allowed her luxurious butt and breasts to sway before him.

Delightfully jiggling flesh had been bestowed unto him, every cheek rippling with motion as he struck whereas her voluminous jugs rocked from side to side, spurned on by the growing heat in her loins and pleasantly stinging backside. His golden flowers resided within her hair even now, granting her pleasures beyond human comprehension.

Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:48 pm

Seraph grinned and licked his lips as Ryu's body bucked and jerked in response to his lashing of her ass, and the cries of her bodies response to the abuse. He kept up the strikes, and after four more he added a second 'feather whip' to the mix. The new whip didn't lash out at Ryu's ass however, ignoring the offered target and instead aiming at something much harder to hit.

The first warning Ryu would have of the second whip was when her right breast swayed just a little bit to far to the side, and the whip strike lashed against it, cracking right next to the red head's bucking body as it struck her tit. Cum for me Ryu ... Come from being whipped like the good pet you are ... Seraph coos as his whip lashes the side of Ryu's breast, and he rapidly withdraws the second whip.

Of course the first one continues to relentlessly lash her ass ... And whenever either of her tits sways too far to one side the second whip 'catches' it harshly. For now Sersph is simply enjoying the show, watching the pain and pleasure from every strike echoing through Ryu's soul, and savouring her moans, squeals and screams of bliss as he abused her body.

Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:25 pm
Profile YIM

"Ungh!" She inched closer to release, or rather hurled herself at it given how much enjoyment was to be had from that feather whip and the golden flowers perfectly adhered to her radiant crimson locks simply enhanced every flash of erotic torment shooting through her perfect round ass. It was stricken with stinging red marks, each filling her with an unnatural bliss not many in the world could share, and every time Seraph lashed out about several of them rather than focusing on an unoccupied spot, Ryu bucked her hips in dire need for more, leaking crystal clear juices onto the floor below.

"Auugghhh! Yes!" Suddenly Seraph delivered a blow to one of her freely swaying breasts, the stinging sensation even sharper, firmer than those cracking down on her supple rear without relent, enough for Ryu to rear back and wince in the heights of masochistic pleasantries, head shooting skyward as an orgasm tears through her entirety. "Oh God! Yessssss!" She came hard and on command, without hesitation, displaying just how deep Seraph's influence ran even upon spending months away from the scene, not once having established any physical or mental contact with the voluptuous student before him.

Initially his most devoted specimen tried to avoid any blows to her chest that might have followed, to show off just how much control remained within the abused red head by remaining firmly in place, but soon her stream of thought turned to the great many pleasures that came along with his sublime treatment. If a more welcoming response was expected, what if her current one was displeaing him? As such Ryu no longer sought to confine her posture to a minimum of unnecessary motions, each blow causing her body to sway jubilantly, or at least as far as the pillory permitted, savoring each and every deliciously pain and pleasure stricken blow bestowed unto her heavy mammaries, squealing in feverish delight thanks to the enhanced sensations her golden flowers sent searing straight into her system at any given time.

These ripe kegs rippled with motion thanks to their soft nature and each blow they suffered had them jiggle anew for his viewing pleasure.

"Uhnn! M-mo- Ohhhhh!" It was a crescendo of lust which had reached the apex and rapidly built up for another magnificent performance on part of the woman on stage, unable to hold back any of it as Seraph continued to abuse her corrupted mind.

Sadly his downright exquisite lashes lacked electricity to entice her cream textured jugs into generating further liquid based motherly delights for Seraph to extract throughout his thorough whipping of his busty plaything, but that hardly took away from the profoundly ecstatic experience. She was in heaven and offered grandiose measures of verbal approval freely, each moment of abuse taking her further beyond the threshold of what every other human female could possibly conceive in their lives in terms of unparalleled carnal delight.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:03 pm

(Sorry for the delay. Have my pc back on the internet now so don't have to just type posts out via my phone >_<; )

Seraph smirked as he watched Ryu buck and squirm, admiring the brilliant light of her pleasure wracked soul as she shrieked and moaned in ecstasy from his abuse. He continued like that for a good minute, not giving that order to cum that he could tell her body was desperately awaiting. Instead his lashes got harder, and were joined by two more 'feather whips'.

Just as the pleasure threatened to overwhelm Ryu's resistance, all four whips lashed out at once, one striking each rear cheek, while the tips of those striking the sides of her bust curled around to flick against her nipples. Electricity arced from all four slivers of light, jolting Ryu's bound body from all four points of contact. Cum for me Ryu ... My beautiful pet. The fallen angel cooed as he watched and listened to her body ... And the moment she started to do so he drove his hips forward, giving Ryu no warning as he slammed his cock into her spasming sex, driving deep into her body as it climaxed hard from the whipping ... Which of course continued as all four lashed out in unison, lightning imbuing every strike as Seraph started to pump his hips back in forth in time with the strikes. Who do you belong to Ryu? Who owns your body and soul? he hisses into her ear in between the combined assault on the beautiful red head's defenceless body.

Thu May 21, 2015 1:27 am
Profile YIM

(No worries, I look forward to your posts nevertheless ^_^ But hey, congrats on internet!)

Stung in that manner for countless times on end, that phenomenal smooth ass hardly had an inch without bright red whipping marks. Same went for those pert sweater puppies which had been ladened with the marks of his undivided attention. She could hardly cling to her senses anymore as her consciousness fought the urge to cum, begging, almost pleading with every ecstatic scream of hers to receive permission, but before that happened he bestowed unto her the arsenal at his disposal, once more flooding her body with electricity from several ends.

“Oh Gawd!” Searing hot bliss burned itself through her juicy nipples and into the depths of her engorged breasts, spreading through the ample expanse of generously wobbling tit flesh in adamant electric currents that could not have felt sweeter to these hyper sensitive love pillows. Roused from short lived slumber these peachy had been triggered by his exquisite jolts anew, amassing a sweet motherly burden in their midst as those enticingly swaying jugs fulfilled their true purpose once more.

Her hard nipples ached and throbbed, oozing a few minor droplets of sweet milk once production began. Shocked from both ends, there was no denying how rapidly Ryu approached yet another blessed peak. She was about to break, mindlessly obeying even in the heights of passion no matter the cost, before he finally gave the order.

“Ahhhhh!” But once Ryu climaxed and feared to be folding about nothing again, Seraph rushed forth to impart the comforts of his company once more. He breached the lewdly convulsing insides of his dutiful pet for there were no human means of resistance to defy and Angel in the slightest. She was far from coming down as he fucked the wanton red head through her orgasm, letting the orchestra of naughty squelching sounds conjured by hot yet slick flesh sucking on his member without respite and blissed out moans resonate off the walls of her dorm room.

She was not given a break, neither with his thrusts nor lightning imbued whiplashes. She drifted from one orgasm straight into another, unable to fight the overwhelming nature of his onslaught and the golden flowers that enhanced it. Yet Seraph inched closer, close enough to relay to her addled mind that a response was expected of her.

“Seerraaph!” An elongated moan conveyed her answer, constantly punctured by sharp whipping noises and the force of their bodies colliding. She burned to serve him, to devote her existence to him, even though in his absence the busty red head made arrangements with another inhabitant of the island. “Ryu belongs to Seraph! Ah! H-He .. Nnghh! You own my body and soul! Uhhnn!”

In an instant he found her hips flushing back into his pelvis, too excited to feel his majestic cock plunge into her love tunnel again to miss out on an opportunity to please him and quench her undying thirst for that magnificent rod. Her tongue lolled out the side of her gaping mouth, hands no longer clenched into fists as they laid limp amid her personal pillory, giving herself wholly to the moment at hand. “M-Master ..” She was being fucked completely silly, caught up in a limbo of everlasting pleasure. Ryu could hardly comprehend the passage of time anymore, let alone think of anything but pleasing her beloved master, her mind foggy with delight and reeling, but his mana kept tearing her back to reality whenever she came close to losing it.

Mon May 25, 2015 1:08 am

<Sorry again about the delay>

Seraph grunted in pleasure as his hips slapped against the bound student's body, his full cock pistoning back and forth inside her tight squeezing pussy as he stared at Ryu's soul. He delighted in the way it flared up, the way pleasure seemed to be surging into the very core of the soul, overwhelming everything that Ryu was and drowning her very existence in bliss with each thrust of his cock. His feathers likewise whipped out, the four lengths of solid mana and light lashing the bouncing rump and jugs of the helpless red head, each lash sending a momentary shock into her sensitive body.

That's right ... and I'm going to make sure you never forget that fact for as long as your soul exists ... He groans out after a few dozen powerful thrusts, and he clicks one hand as another feather snakes out. The tip of this feather is unusually shaped, a triangular cone with a ridge spiralling it's way down from the tip, making it almost look like a drill. Even as Ryu starts to feel magic taking shape around her breasts in between the whipping of feathers, that 'drill' pressed against her rear. The tip forced it's way inside, and then with every thrust of Seraph's cock into her pussy it started to rotate, twisting a quarter of a rotation in time with each thrust, ever so slowly drilling it's way into Ryu's ass, toying with her body.

As the drill-feather slowly started to drill itself into Ryu's ass two new shapes started to form around her teats. The shapes seemed to resemble deflated balloons, with the ends latched on tightly around Ryu's sensitive, and leaking, nipples. As the shocks surged into her milk-makers from the lashing feathers she would start to feel tendrils moving from the 'balloons', slithering into her nipples and exploring inside them, stretching certain passages out ... and then starting to send brief shocks into her bust from inside them, trying to make her bust really start lactating.

Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:05 am
Profile YIM

If anything had been left of Ryu to collect at the time, it was the will to serve. Nothing else remained, the pleasure was just too intense to bear for the human body and mind for such extended periods of time. Anything else wound up erased, forgotten for the duration of their lovemaking and unlikely to return for several hours to come once the two concluded matters tonight. Still, processing impulses came easy to her and his recurring grunts of pleasure encouraged her to tighten up with each forceful push of his loins against her own.

Without the whipping, those mighty hips of his own would’ve turned them a decent crimson hue by just smacking into her with restless abandon the way Seraph did to her for countless minutes to come. She lost track of time, not that it mattered, the scarlet blur of her shiny hair swaying along with their motions one of the few reminders that something outside of their pure, undiluted passion actually existed. Ryu worked up a sweat, glistening like the trophy of his conquest that enslaved her soul. Soon, he added another piece to the mix, breaking her down further even though there was little more than dust to crush at this point. She felt it, a shocked gasp escaping her lush lips before the drill shaped object eased into her tight backdoor, the ferocious pace and nature of his thrusts drilling it deeper every waking moment.

More was done to her full, voluminous breasts, their whole expanse burning up beneath each shock and whiplash, but Seraph would not let them rest easy or get used to the sensation at all. It was downright bizarre what happened to the insides of her peachy jugs and yet Ryu didn’t have to wrap her mind around the matter to have it happen right then and there. She felt as though they were getting larger while he extended pathways within, the burden on them getting stronger. Shocks no longer just cracked down on her with each lash of his feathers, but from within, too.

“Ahhhh!” Arching her back with a scream to the heavens after her head shot up in return, the avalanche of electric shocks nearly sending her over the edge again if it weren’t for the purest form of obedience forcing her to hold it back beyond natural limits, but Seraph managed to do exactly as desired. Sweet sugar ladened motherly goodness in the form of creamy liquid delights trickled forth into each deflated balloon in ever greater quantities, gradually filling them up while Ryu wound up rocking back and forth with each powerful thrust of his, the thirst for more driving her back while he rushed forth to pound the remainder of her coherent thoughts into oblivion though each time their momentum caused those productive milk reservoirs to spill jets of milk into his balloons.

“Oh Goood! S-Seraph!” Screaming, moaning and offering more milk from each engorged teat, her life consisted of little more than that now as the student turned cattle lived an eternity of bliss in her own personal pillory. “Cum inside me, Master! Fill your pet slut completely!” She wanted to cum badly while her body was being whipped, fucked and milked to the extreme. Any less devoted woman might have thought of him as a monster, no longer the Angel Ryu believed him to be, but his most dutiful pet slut could not find greater pleasure in being used whichever way he pleased.

Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next