View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Echo of the Past (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Echo of the Past (for Kanoe)
Deimos-Corpus chuckled at Kanoe's plea. He flicked his forked tongue out against her cheek to capture her one of her tears. He continued to stroke her side while his other hand moved from her sex to a thigh. Both were uncharacteristically gentle for the demon - more massaging and caressing than groping. After a moment he sighed.

"Alright," he murmurred, his ultra-bass voice still causing her frame to quake slighly. "It seems you're going to need a little more time to recover." He peeled back the covers and laid the witch fully on the bed. He let his eyes and hands roam over her lovely, voluptuous glory a few moments more before gently tucking her in.

"I'll give you a day to recover," Deimos said. "But I'll be back to have my time with you; to have you," he promised. "I'd wish you sweet dreams, but that would be a lie and I doubt you'll sleep much with that Magivore cum in you at any rate." He grinned down at Kanoe.

"Soon enough you'll feel restless and full of energy, despite the emptiness within you. That's when you'll start to crave something - anything to fill that void. Too bad for you that Clarice doesn't seem to be around to give you what you'll need. You'll just have to wait for my return." With that, the demon melted turning to black goo that bubbled and soaked through the flooring, disappearing.

But in the space below, Corpus seethed in anticipation. It's form became a mass of wriggling and skittering things in the darkness. Above it, the Magivore cum would begin its work on poor Kanoe, filling her body with a kind of artificial life and energy so that she would have no choice but to feel the emptiness of her extreme mana loss. Her spirit was all but dead, but her flesh kept alive and well. Trapped between life and death, she would soon know true torment. Only the touch of another would soothe that feeling, and no one would be there for her until the demon returned.

Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:46 am

The witch was tucked in, unable to even lift her arms as the demonic beast stated his intentions. One day, that was all the time she would get. Kept alive with monster seed, the Kanoe was in her own personal hell. She layed there, too weak and exhausted to move and too exhausted to even sleep. Her head throbbed but refused to black out. She felt like she was dying but her heart refused to stop. The dark witch was empty inside and would be left needing to be filled.

Hungry, thirsty, and in need of rest; Kanoe layed there. Time creeped slowly. It would be hours before she finally had some of her mana return to her. Then, she would feel that emptiness inside her. The witch wrote the craving as just needing food. She could not even remember the last time she ate. It was early morning now and the witch slowly crawled out of bed. She slumped onto the floor, groaning in agony as the nude woman crawled to get some water. She drank slowly, feeling the cool fluid fill her throat and belly. It made her feel better though every motion still brought torment to her being. She searched where ever she could reach for something to eat. She did not care how much or how little it was. Kanoe just wanted something inside her to fill the empty void.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:35 pm

The hours crept by for Corpus, as well. But it could be patient - at least sometimes. The chaotic thing watched through a million eyes as the young woman at first simply lay in the bed, then emerged to crawl about the room. That she went for a drink of water was not surprising, but what else was she searching for? Something to eat, perhaps?

"Poor Kanoe," Corpus said, its 'voice' the creaks and chirps of thousands of insects from beneath the floorboards. "Are you hungry? Do you think mere food will satisfy that need?"

The creature sent hundreds of its insects traipsing under the floors to a nearby vending machine. The skittering, scuttling swarm invaded the machine and retrieved a selection of decidedly unhealthy sweet and salty snacks. The packages marched around to Kanoe's room on a thousand segmented legs. Corpus extended a wispy tentacle up to open the door and let the parade of 'food' enter the room. As the door shut behind them, the insects melted away again, leaving the snacks in a little heap on the floor.

"There, eat and despair," Corpus taunted. "It will do you no good, and still hours to go before Deimos returns . . . Unless you call for him sooner."

Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:56 am

The witch heard the door open and backed away slowly. Insects crawled in, carrying junk food from the vending machines. When the tiny creatures melted away into nothing, Kanoe stared at the small pile before crawling over. She ate slowly. It may not be healthy but it would fill her belly at the very least. Kanoe was still tired and weak. She did not care if there was something more her body needed. The sensation of having one's empty belly filled with food did provide some relief if only briefly. No matter the pain or suffering, Kanoe would never let the demon's name leave her lips.

Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:16 am

The relief Kanoe felt from eating would even let her fall asleep for a while, at least until the craving reasserted itself. Of course, that craving slowly lessened as her mana seeped back into her, but it would be at least another day before it became truly manageable. Still, as the hours crept by, it became obvious that the witch was determined to suffer though the torment. Corpus wasn't sure it had expected anything else from her. Regardless, whatever she did gave the chaotic creature exactly what it needed. Her reactions were etched on its formless essence, helping to make it more 'real' and grounded. It wasn't so much that it felt her thoughts or emotions, though, more a sort of automatic reaction to being in her presence.

Corpus observed silently as the appointed hour approached. Kanoe's suffering was important in its own right and the creature only gained from her stoic endurance. Of course, it would only gain if she caved in, as well. Soon, the time arrived and Corpus poured forth from the floor, thousands of insects swarming together. They piled atop one another, building upward into a massive humanioid shape that eventually coalesced into the demon Deimos.

The monster loomed over Kanoe, leering down at her. "Your resistance to the craving has been most impressive," Deimos rumbled. "You have waited me out; well done!"

The demon sent his tentacles swarming toward the girl, entwining her arms and legs and lifting her into the air before him. He let his gaze drink in her voluptuous form once more. The alterations she had undergone really were very fitting. She had always been quite a lovely creature, but who-or what-ever had seen fit to augment her had done a good job.

"I hope you're feeling a little better today," Deimos boomed. "I've really been looking forward to making you squeal."

Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:46 pm

Sleep came and went with each waking moment being greeted by throbbing agony. But, the effects did lessen as time went by. The witch felt horrible but she was not dead yet. More insects flooded into the room and soon formed into Deimos or something that had Deimos's form. The demon wasted no time in grabbing the witch and lifting her off the floor or where ever she managed to fall unconscious last. Too weak to fight back still, the witch could only shut her eyes and look away. "No more..." she plead, "I won't last any longer." Her mana was still low though no longer threatening her life. It was doubtful she would last very long against a large horny demon.

Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:26 am

"Nonsense," Deimos-Corpus laughed. He took Kanoe's left breast in one huge palm, rubbing and squeezing it gently. Wisps of his chaotic essence seeped into her body though the touch, giving her a mere taste of the filling warmth of life that her body craved in absence of her own mana.

"You'll feel much better once we get started," the faux Demon promised, continuing to caress her breast. He pulled his palm away and closed his fingers, very lightly drawing his claws up the slope of her lovely mound unil they met at her nipple. The flow of energy cut off for a moment, before the monster cupped her breast once again.

"You should already be feeling it," Deimos continued. "My life force adding to yours. Just little sips so far, but with the promise of an end to the emptiness you feel - a reprieve from the pain and exhaustion. It will get better the more I touch you." He demonstrated by trailing his other hand down her right side, leaving a trail of tingling energy in his wake.

"That's how the magivores were used to enslave their prey," Deimos-Corpus explained. "By altering them to become vessels for someone else's mana. Being filled by their new masters was the only way they could feel whole again." The demon spent a few minutes exploring Kanoe's body with his big, strong hands. He was uncharacteristically gentle as he caressed her breasts and stroked her sides and back. Everywhere his touch roamed, his energy seeped into her, easing her pain and whetting her body's appetite for more.

Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:00 pm

Shivers ran through the witch's spine as her large sensitive globes were squeezed. Her body was already hyper sensitive to stimulation but this was different. It was like pure heat was being pumped into her body. Mana was pumped into her body but this was tainted, demonic. Hearing Deimos explain his intentions, the witch could only groan. She tried to resist but she could not keep her body from absorbing the offered energy. Kanoe shuddered as the strokes brought pleasing sensations throughout her body. "No... Please... Leave me alone..." she moaned helplessly. Her body grew more and more heated as weakness was replaced with numbing bliss.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:40 pm

"Leave you alone?" Deimos-Corpus asked mockingly. "I could do that, but I don't think you really want me to." The fake demon continued to work Kanoe's impressive breasts with one hand, caressing and squeezing first one then the other. He slid the other around to press between her legs, palming her mons. The trickle of energy passed right through her sex, enhancing his touch.

"For one thing, the pleasure would stop and the suffering would return." He gently rubbed his palm against her pussy long enough to gather a smear of her arousal on it. "Plus, the way you're reacting is decidedly contrary to your request." He licked the traces of essence from his palm before returning it to her sex. Pressed one finger between her netherlips, rubbing up and down her slit.

"And right now, I value your lust more than your anguish." After several moments, he curled his finger and pushed inside the witch's entrance; carefully, so as to keep his claw from raking her insides too much.

"So . . . No. I won't be leaving you alone." He slowly worked his finger in and out, living chaos essence seeping from it into the flesh of her tunnel and offering more to her mana-starved body.

Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:21 am

"Ahhhnn... Ahhhnnnn... N-Noo..." She moaned softly. The vile energy flowed into her body. Her body hungrily accepted the tainted essence, infusing her with strength but also making her body all the more vulnerable to the demon's advances. Heat flushed her cheeks as eyes fluttered. Just the teasing along her slit felt heavenly at the hands of this evil demon. Limbs twitched and shivered as strength slowly returned to them. But by then, Deimos's finger was curling up inside her now clinching depths.

As feeling returned to her body, Kanoe found herself lacking the strength to move. Toes curled and uncurled as every stroke along her inner walls left her insides shuddering with glee. "Uhhhnnn... Ohhnnn..." Kanoe could only groan as her focus was drawn to the finger bringing her such delicious power and pleasure. She tried to resist but her body was accepting more and more of his essence, tainting her with this evil being's power.

Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:49 pm

"That's right," Deimos rumbled, "feel the heat and pleasure." He continued to slowly finger the witch for a few moments. However, he stopped before he had pushed her too far, pulling his digit from her and letting her feel the sudden emptiness and renewed longing.

"But you know what would feel much better?" He asked as he used a tentacle to rub one of her feet against his hard, thick cock. The heat and energy of the large member dwarfed that of his finger or hands, making even the sole of her foot feel like a sexual organ.

After a moment, he slowly lowered her down, running the tip of his cock up the inside of her leg until it reached her sex. Then he nestled the head against her folds and teased her with it, letting her feel a hint of the energy she could expect.

"I'd ask if you want it, but I already know the answer." The demon slowly drew her down his shaft, impaling her sex until he encountered the entrance to her womb. His thick, throbbing dick radiated pure chaos essence into her, feeding her artificial need. Soon enough, Deimos slid her back up his cock until only the head remianed in her. Then he thrust into her again, a little harder and faster than before. Stroke after stroke, the demon's motions grew more intense.

Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:59 pm

"Oooohhnnnn..." The cock pierced deep inside her. Her inner walls clung around the invader, draining the offered mana into her starving form. The toxic heat flooded her body, revitalizing her with the tainted energy. It was so wrong but felt so very good. The nice juicy sounds of slurping nectar were audible as the cock plunged deeper inside the helpless witch. There was no escaping the demon's influence. Every thrust left her longing for more as she fought less and less. Eyes fluttering, she let out a weak groan as she began to channel the demonic energy, letting it flow and spread throughout her entire body.

"So... So goood..." she moaned, "Need... Need more..." Her inner walls contracted and sucked on the invading member. The dark witch was intoxicated from the sheer power filling her body. Juices drooled out her tightly spread netherlips as legs and thighs twitched weakly. Toes curled before finally lifting both legs to wrap around the demon's waist. She rocked her hips, trying to take in more of the mana filled meat inside her.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:40 pm

A twisted grin split the countenance of the fake demon. Deimos and the protean creature that wore him felt Kanoe begin to pull at the energy they offered her. It was a pleasure over and above even that of molesting her deliciously voluptuous body. That in itself was condiderable. Her pussy was stretched tight around his cock, yet welcomed him with every thrust and sucked at him as he pulled back.

More she demanded and so more he would give her. As a snippet of Spectre, Corpus has nearly limitless chaos essence - that raw power that gave rise to the original light of creation and which will remain even after the final darkness fades. It flowed out through the demonic form the thing wore, passing into Kanoe everywhere the two touched, but nowhere more intensely that from the thick member that filled her again and again. Still, that was not all it was capable of.

"Oh, there's much more to come," Deimos-Corpus rumbled in response to the young witch's wanton plea. As her legs wrapped around him, he also freed her arms, shifting from restraining her to just supporting her. At the same time, his thrusts intensified, causing her massive breasts to flop about from the force of his motion.

Moments later, Deimos roared and slammed himself deeper into Kanoe than ever before. The head of his cock pierced her final barrier, pushing into her womb even as it began to spew fluid energy into her. Unlike the original Deimos' cold black seed, this offering was pure chaos energy and as such it did more than just fill her womb. It spread out and suffused her entire being, corrupting and subverting her own energies and charging her to a level she had seldom if ever attained.

Of course, this energy was not exactly the same as that she knew of as mana. It was a deeper, more primordial force not natural for a human being to retain. But for one such as Kanoe, it could bring power and euphoria, so long as it lasted.

Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:23 am

Her defenses gone, there was nothing holding the torrent of corrupted power now flooding her womb. Kanoe's body arched as she let forth a loud piercing scream. The dark witch's cunt shuddered as juices squirted out around her tightly spread netherlips. The corrupted bliss that infused her very being left her shuddering as she climaxed over and over again.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhnnn! C-Can't... St-Stop..." she cried, "Can't stop cumming!" The witch shuddered as she continued orgasm around Deimos's throbbing meat. Each pulse sent more delicious energy into her womb which her body hungrily accepted. Nectar spurt from both of Kanoe's teats. It felt as if the energy was fucking every cell in her body. It was pure madness as Kanoe spasmed wildly on the monster's thick spire.

Eventually, the witch slumped over. Her eyes were glassed over as her mind and body both reached their limit. Her body felt energized but every muscle in her body ached as if it just went through a marathon. "Uhhnn..." the witch groaned weakly, her body no longer resisting the corruption filling her entire being.

Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3