View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Echo of the Past (for Kanoe) 

Post Echo of the Past (for Kanoe)
Corpus seethed in its lair. The hidden lab of its former self Nebthraxus was in ruins following the horror's battle to absorb the ancient alchemist. The wily old cretin had put up quite a struggle, but Corpus had succeeded in the end. It had absorbed all the creatures its original self had let loose on this reality. It thought it had achieved stability. It was wrong.

As the days passed, the chaotic creature began to feel itself unraveling. Reality itself rejected its existence and it lacked the will to maintain its form indefinitely. Something was still missing. Some ephemeral, magical property . . . Magic - an indistinct memory surfaced in Corpus' murky recollections. Something about a summoning ritual and an ambitious young witch. Kanoe! She had been there when Spectre first manifested in this universe. Perhaps there was something special about that connection. Some intangible force that could bind it to this world permanently.

Corpus exited the destroyed lab and boiled through the forest. Night had fallen and the moon was absent, darkened by her waning. The pitch darkness gave the protean creature excellent cover as it flowed onto the campus, concealing its constanly shifting shape. Yet the lack of light did nothing to hinder its progress. Though it only dimly remembered the encounter, Corpus knew exactly where it was going.

Approaching the dormitory building from behind, the chaotic horror found its way into the air-conditioning system. Slowly it oozed its way through the network of ducts, homing in on its destination. Soon enough, it found itself lurking in the darkness behind a vent covering, peering into a vaguely familiar room with continuously morphing eyes. It searched the area from hiding, seeking the dark witch, the memory of whom had drawn it here.

Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:34 am

Post Re: Echo of the Past (for Kanoe)
The room was not much brighter than the night outside. There were a few candles lit on a table where a number of notes and tomes layed open. Kanoe sat at in her chair, reading and translating. It was her routine. It was the only thing she seemed to be able to keep after years on this island. The witch questioned herself often on whether she should keep going with this. No matter how much she learned, the inhibitors will always keep her powerless against the many monsters of the island. No matter how much she resists, her fate was sealed one way or another.

But, this was all she had left. Magic was special to her and made her feel greater than other students. It was a selfish thought but it was her own thought and that was all that mattered to her. She would try to keep what few things she had that she could call her own.

Unfortunately for her, even her studies were not immune to interruption. She always felt a bit of unease even in her own dorm room. In the many shadows, there could be something, anything waiting for its moment to strike and ravage her. It was paranoia but it was unfortunately warranted after the number of attacks this particular student had suffered in her time here on campus.

With a soft sigh, she closed her books and finished eating her dinner. She slipped out of her robes, revealing her voluptuous form. Her body had been enhanced and altered at the hands of monsters to make her all the more appealing to alien guests. Of course, Kanoe could not deny these enhancements and enjoyed the looks of envy she earns from the rest of the student populace.

The raven haired student stepped into the shower and welcomed the warm cascade of water soaking into her long hair and running down her body. The student was unaware of the threat lurking in the vents.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:03 am

There she was! Much like it remembered her, yet more. Enhanced, somehow? That was good, perhaps she was more powerful than before. Maybe she had learned some way to cement it in this reality. In its muddled mind, Corpus half believed that Kanoe had actually summoned Spectre from the Beyond, though that had actually been a ruse to play with her mind. It also failed to recall that the island had inhibitors that would make it impossible for her to work such a ritual even if she knew it.

As Kanoe entered the shower, Corpus dripped into the room she had vacated. It felt a strange pulling sensation as it slowly pooled into the form of an utterly empty hooded cloak. Spectre's manisfestation! Her presence was already affecting the creature's chaotic body, giving it a specific, if not exaclty concrete form.

Spectre-Corpus floated silently above the candle-lit table, reveling in the feeling of renewed stability. It lost track of time, only pulled back to its alien senses as the sound of the shower's hiss faded away. It stared eyelessly at the door to the bathroom, waiting for the student to re-enter the room.

"Kanoe . . ." Corpus uttered in greeting when she opened the door, its Voice a familiar shiver of stimulation that washed through her body. "We meet again."

Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:33 am

The witch finished her shower and dried herself off. She looked at herself in the mirror. The most obvious change was the larger breasts that rested heavily on her chest. Dragging the towel over them sent shivers down the student's spine. She sighed as she finished up and headed back into the other room.

Or that was what she had planned until she saw the cloaked figure waiting for her. Immediately, the voice rippled through her body. The breath caught in the back of her neck as she tried to shake off the sensation. The witch did the only thing she could and slammed the door shut and immediately backed away to the opposite side of the small bathroom. The student immediately wrapped her towel around herself to give some form of modesty. A fruitless gesture as she experienced enough attacks to know what will so be happening to her. Again, she was getting attacked again. She knew this creature and knew her powers were useless against it. What was she going to do?

"Please... Please just get out... Leave..." she said quietly.

Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:12 am

What? This was not the arrogant dark witch from Spectre's memories. Where was her defiance? Her fiery spirit? Broken . . . Tamed . . . Whispers sounded in Corpus's mind . . . faint traces of consciouness left over from the entities it had absorbed. Still, her essence had power; the form it had taken proved that.

"How sad," Corpus said with a hint of genuine lament, "a once poweful witch reduced to cowering in a bathroom." Neither the towel she wore or the door to the room reduced the power of Spectre-Corpus' Voice. The non-sound still washed over and through Kanoe, seeming to seek out and linger in her sensitive spots, beginning to stimulate her with mere words.

Corpus regarded the door for a second. The closed portal was no more barrier to it than the threshold it covered. Still, it needn't necessarily pusue the young woman. She was trapped and defenseless against it's Voice.

"You know you can't get away," it said conversationally. "Why don't you come out and face me? You were the one who summoned me after all . . . "

Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:29 am

Kanoe remained pressed against the wall, eyes on the door. The voice reached her no matter what, rippling through her body and stimulating her much like so long ago. Powerful? That was rich. The witch had yet to defeat any monster even with her magical ability and she was being called powerful. Spectre was mocking her but she had no means to fight back. She could not harm the creature. The fact she summoned this powerful being at all was in question after so many years. It would not have been the first time an other worldly being took advantage of her attempts to perform a summon ritual.

"Face you?" she muttered, "We both know how that will end. I am not going to throw myself before you. Just leave. I am sure you can find entertainment elsewhere." Even as Kanoe's blood boiled in frustration, the voice still had its effect on her. Her nipples hardened on those large areolae. Her tender breasts tingled while her insides tensed slightly as the words seemed to enter every cell of her being.

Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:44 am

A little better. There was defiance there still. Good. Still, the outcome was inevitable. Spectre-Corpus floated to the the door. Yet still it did nothing to try to enter. The longer the dialogue continued, the more stimulated Kanoe would become. How long would she resist? Would it have to force its way in? Interesting questions in Corpus' mind.

"How will your cowering bring a different outcome?" Spectre-Corpus asked, knowingly. "You only delay the inevitable." It let its Voice flow into Kanoe, stimulating her more and more.

"I'm not here simply for entertainment," the Thing intoned. "You have something I need. I will have it one way or another."

Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:14 am

Shivers ran down the witch's spine. The voice was irresistible. It touched her in ways no physical hand could. Heat flowed through Kanoe's body. She held herself tightly but nothing helped. The towel did nothing to stop the stimulation though no clothing would protect her from this being. Spectre claimed it was here for a reason though Kanoe could only guess what that reason entailed. "What do you want from me?" Kanoe asked. If it was something she could give, perhaps she could get the being to leave. Doubtful but, it was her only option sadly.

Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:39 am

"I need your power - your essence," Spectre-Corpus said, causing another burst of sensation to ripple through Kanoe. The un-sound flowed over her, caressing her sides and breasts, shivering through her buttocks and stroking the entirety of her sex from vulva to womb. "I need to experience you . . . all of you . . . your body, your emotions, your soul."

"Your summoned me, so we are bound." Corpus' dim recollections were jumbled just enought that it still believed the story to be true. Even the fact that it was not truly Spectre seemed lost in its madness. "Whether you come out and indulge me or force me to come after you, the outcome will be the same . . . except for how comfortable it will be for you . . ."

Corpus didn't really think such a threat would work, but it waited for Kanoe's answer. Still, it prepared to enter to open the door, extruding a chaos tendril from its cloak. It was good to be in this form again. The witch's essence must really be special if mere proximity brought out such power.

Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:16 pm

The threat had little meaning when the witch was literally screwed either way. It did not help that the monster wanted everything from Kanoe including her soul. Yeah, she will stay in this bathroom as long as possible even it was only delaying the inevitable.

But the barrier between her and Spectre was irrelevant. The voice continued its insidious work on her nude form. Every syllable filled her now aching passage. The being's very words were nearly fucking her as juices moistened her sex. Her thighs rub together to try and hold back the rippling heat flooding her loins. But it was all useless just like all her other attempts to resist or fight back.

With her life on the line, Kanoe chanted the words of magic to prepare herself. Darkness swirled in the palm of her hand as she waited for the being to open the door or melt through it or whatever this thing wanted or could do to get inside. Once the witch saw that cloak, she would throw everything she had at the monster. She may as well go down fighting if that was the case.

Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:00 am

Corpus felt a strange tingling, though it wasn't exactly sure what that meant. Another part of it did, howerver and threatened to emerge. Corpus fought back the urge to change, though. It enjoyed the power of Spectre's manifestation.

A few moments passed as the Thing awaited an answer, but there was only silence - and the growing tingle. It was to be the 'hard' way, then; so much the better. Corpus could revel in battering down the witch's resistance this way.

"Very well, prepare yourself," Spectre-Corpus said. In its arrogance, it didn't think to expect an attack at this stage, so it foolishly announced itself. However, reaching for the door with its chaos tendril, it did the most mundane thing imaginable. It turned the knob and opened the door.

The bolt of darkness took the monster by surprise, smashing into it before it could react. Normally, a magical attack would have had no effect, but darkness was a thing born of chaos. The bolt ripped through Spectre-Corpus' cloak like it was actual fabric, shredding the menace's manifestation and causing Corpus to unravel, albeit temporarily. Tattered shreds of non-cloth swirled in the wake of the successful attack, melting into dust before vanishing altogether.

Temporarily incorporeal and invisible, Corpus struggled to pull its essence back together, though Kanoe would enjoy a few moments' respite while it did so.

Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:35 am

Pain lanced through Kanoe's whole arm as she unleashed the bolt of darkness. The witch had alot of mana and power though the inhibitors reduced much of that. Sadly, her control was still lacking as the backlash of her own mana left her hand and arm numb in agony. The witch panted softly, having put everything she could muster safely into the spell. The bolt blasted into the cloaked figure, ripping it asunder and leaving nothing behind.

Kanoe stared for a few moments, shocked at what just happened. Was it gone? No, she could not assume that. The being could do things to her even without a body. The witch will just take this moment to escape from the bathroom. The towel was discarded as the witch quickly grabbed a uniform to wear. If she could get dressed, she could leave her room and try to get somewhere else. But, where could she go? She was just delaying the inevitable. But with her body and soul on the line, the witch had no choice but to try and survive anyway possible.

If she manages to get out the door, she would flee down the halls and try to get out of the building.

Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:45 am

As Kanoe turned to get dressed, something began to bubble and ooze into existence in the bathroom. The strange light blue substance puddled and grew, quickly becoming a mass of flesh that sprouted countless tentacles. Deep red veins pulse though the translucent blue flesh as the Corpus returned to reality as the Magivore.

"You'll pay for that dearly, witch!" A new voice oozed from the strange creature, reverberating due to the five mouths that spoke simultaneously. Corpus was furious at having lost the power of the manifestation, no longer able to stimulate its prey from afar. It began to seethe and boil into the room immediately, moving directly toward Kanoe with startling speed. Many of it's lesser tentacles lashed out toward her, seeking to grab and immobilize her arms and legs.

Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:49 am

Hearing a different voice, the dark witch immediately turned to look at the source. Her eyes widen in shock and horror. It was one of those magic eating monsters that she encountered before. The formless creature rushed at her, forcing the student to drop her clothes and immediately try to rush for the door. Being naked was less of an issue than having her mana devoured. She was not going to go through that again. Kanoe reached for the door, trying to get out of the room before the monster reached her. But with how fast it was moving, her chances were slim at best.

Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:32 am

Corpus crashed through the room after its prey, its many tentacles flashing before it. Slavering and growling it bore down on the fleeing witch as she reached the door. It smashed up against her, its weight pinning her against the portal as its appendages flailed around her.

"Now you're mine!" The creature growled from multiple mouths. It's tentacles curled in from both sides, moving to entwine Kanoe's arms and legs. It's actions were aggressive and rough, grappling the young woman ruthlessly as it pulled her arms behind her back.

Tentacles swarmed about the witch's voluptuous frame as Corpus pulled her back into its mass. They lashed at her body, stiking with enough force to sting but not damage. The monster sought to punish, not harm. It targeted her breasts, sides and thighs in particular, instinctively seeking out sensitive areas, not only to cause more pain, but also to sensitize her even more.

"You could have avoided this," Corpus' oily voice sounded all around the helpless girl. "You could have let me just experience what I needed . . . but you chose to fight and run and that has bought you pain!" Wrenching Kanoe's legs apart, it began striking against her unprotected sex.

Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next