View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Echo of the Past (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Echo of the Past (for Kanoe)
"No!" The witch cried out as her body crashed against the door. The heavy mass pressed up against her wasted no time in binding her limbs and pulling her deeper into the writhing blob. "Ahhhnnn! St-Stop!" She cried out. The thing did not seem to care about eating her mana. The tendrils tightly held her arms and legs while several more proceeded to beat her. They struck like whips, snapping at her exposed breasts and any other exposed areas of flesh.

Each blow sent stinging agony through her body. Her breasts were soon covered with red welts while each blow to her clit and netherlips left her body shuddering. "Aiiiiiieeeee!" She screamed in pain. But the blows kept coming. Kanoe twisted and writhed as best as she could but the tendrils struck with perfect precision. Her clitoris was red and throbbing as pain wracked up and down her spine. But even with the pain, each blow caused her cunt to tense and clinch around nothing. Juices flowed freely down her twitching thighs until they finally began to squirt out from a well aimed strike across her vulnerable pearl.

Kanoe groaned, sobbing as she trembled in her bonds. "Please... Please... No more..." she begged, whimpering from the torture the manavore was putting her through.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:43 pm

"Did you just cum from being beaten?" The lashings slowed and eased a bit with the advent of Kanoe's squirting juices and begging sobs. "What a dirty whore . . ."

"Are you sure you want me to stop?" The monster stopped its assault on her sex, stroking the tender mound with a tentacle instead. It stll slapped at her breasts, though, making sure to keep her in pain as well.

"Hmm . . . I suppose I can forgive you . . ." Corpus said as it suddenly shifted her around and dumped her on the ground near the center of the room. "If you apologize for attacking me and beg me to fuck you . . ." Being between her and the exit, it had no fear of her escaping and in it's new form it had no fear of her magic; even her darkness attacks would be eaten before she could finish casting.

The chaotic horror didn't seem to realize that its reference to her earlier encounter with the Spectre manifestation might be confusing. In a way, it was a different creature now, though it still held all the memories of a few moments ago. It also didn't really care if she understood. Let her wonder at its strange behavior, all the better to fully imprint her essence.

Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:48 am

"Ahhh!" Kanoe crumpled onto the floor, curling upon it as she covered her chest with her arm. Her body was crisscrossed with multiple red welts thanks to her punishment. She sobbed softly, her breasts pulsing and throbbing with constant pain and torment. She could not believe she came but it was not certainly the first time. Natsuki trained her to cum from many forms of stimuli, no matter how painful or embarrassing.

The witch was confused. She did not recall attacking this monster. Was this actually the same creature? Usually monsters did not come back to back. That would certainly be some bad luck which Kanoe would not be surprised she had. But, since when could magivores talk? The one she encountered did not say a single word before ravaging her.

There was no time for questions. She could not go through another bout of torture like that again. Things would only get worse if she delayed or resisted further. "I'm... I'm sorry I a-attacked y-you... Please... Please fuck me..." Kanoe whimpered, bowing her head and keeping her watering eyes towards the floor before her. She did not even want to look at the disgusting creature she was begging to fuck.

Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:25 am

"Good girl," Corpus said, extending a tentacle and pressing it below Kanoe's chin. It forcer her to look up at its writhing mass as it addressed her again. "Now open your mouth . . ."

The monster moved another tentacle to the girl's lips, pushing between them when they parted. A true magivore probably wouldn't seek oral sex in such a way except to deliver its special fluids, but Corpus wasn't just a magivore; It felt pleasure too. Plus the act would be humiliating for the witch.

Meanwhile, another tentacle moved to Kanoe's back, slowly petting her spine. "If you keep being good, you won't have to hurt anymore," Corpus crooned. It's touch was gentle so long as the witch complied. "And maybe I won't even take your magic . . ." The second threat was a half-bluff. Corpus' magivore form could eat a victim's mana, but the effects wouldn't be permanent. She would recover in a few days. The better to return and depower her again.

"Do you like sucking my tentacle, whore?" Corpus pulled out of her mouth to allow her to answer. Other tentacles hovered menacingly nearby, ready to punish again if the monster didn't like that answer.

Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:50 am

"Mph!" The student opened her mouth only to have it filled with a disgusting tendril. She assumed she was supposed to suck on it and did so while other tentacles stroked her hair. The threat of taking her magic was there. Spectre was threatening to take everything. So were these two different monsters or not. Beyond sucking on the vile appendage, the witch did not move beyond the trembling that ran through her body. When it pulled the tentacle out the witch had only one answer to give. "Y-Yes," she answered, eyeing the other tentacles warily. They were all poised to strike. She could only hope that was the answer it wanted to hear.

Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:14 am

"Very good, slut." Corpus replied. "Then be sure to show it." It pushed the tentacle toward Kanoe's mouth again, but this time waited for her to take it in before proceeding to rub it along her tongue. The tip of the tentacle released a drizzle of vile fluid that nonetheless inflamed her taste buds and increased the sensitivity of her oral muscle.

Other tentacles descended to stoke the girl's hair, back and side, reassuring and comforting her like a pet one had just had to discipline. After a few moments, they surrounded her and gently lifted her into the air once more, Tentalces about her waist and thighs, as well as ones beneath her arms supported her body as comfortably as possible.

As resistance had brought punisment, compliance was rewarded with pleasure. As Corpus continued to fuck the girl's mouth, it also moved a pair of tentacles to her throbbing breasts. After it pulled her arm away, it began to gently rub the sting from those tenderized globes. Another substance, like warm oil, leaked from the tentacles as they feathered over her tit-flesh, slowly coating her mounds with slippery fluid.

Similarly, the creature spread Kanoe's legs again, nestling one of its greater maws between her thighs. It covered her whole sex, gently massaging her tortured flesh with its rubbery teeth even as it slurped up the traces of love juice that remained.

"See how much better it is to submit?" Corpus purred to its prey as it worked its magic on her tender flesh. Slowly relplacing pain with pleasure it worked to drive her submission from the realm of coercion to that of desire.

Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:26 am

She nearly gagged at the taste of the fluid entering her mouth. But, the witch continued slurp and suck on the tentacle while several more began teasing her. Her arms and legs were pulled away, exposing her abused breasts and now marked skin. The witch let forth a muffled groan as tentacles rubbed the reddened mounds, sending pins and needles through the luscious globes along with a tender warmth. Warm oily fluid soaked over the huge udders, soaking them in warm as the appendages worked to rub the fluids into the soft flesh.

Toes curled and her body tensed as another tendril came up between her thighs. It slurped at her aching cunt and throbbing clitoris, lapping of the juices while trying to soothe the pain they caused moments before. The witch whimpered but continued to suck deeply on the tendril writhing in her mouth. She knew what resisting or talking back would lead to. She would just have to endure this until the creature was satisfied like all the other monsters that have attacked her before.

Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:35 am

"I'm not sensing much enthusiasm here," Corpus muttered warningly. "Perhaps you lied about liking to suck?" The creature had no doubt that was the case. It was merely playing with her, trying to increase her humilitaion by making her pretend to enjoy pleasuring its tentacle. Despite its question, it didn't pull out of her mouth, but it did stop pumping. Her answer would be whether or not she took over the action and how convincing she was at faking her interest.

Unless and untill Corpus was given a reason to stop, it continued to soothe her earlier pains; a constrast to underscore what she risked if she disappointed her attacker now. Several of the monster's tentacles continued to writhe and dance over her breasts. The warm, slippery fluid they produced slowly eased away the pain of the earlier lashings, leaving her massive tits hot and sensitive. One of the tentacles snaked between those large peaks while the others folded them over it. Slowly the monster began to fuck Kanoe's impressive cleavage making her breasts slip and slide against one another in the grips of their captors.

Between the girl's legs, Corpus used its maw's tongue-like tentacle to deposit some of its warming solution over her sex. It explored her mound thoroughly, slathering the fluid all over her folds. The mouth's rubbery teeth worked the substance into her tortured flesh. Once the oil had some time to work, the creature began to prod her entrance with its tongue-tentacle, getting ready to push inside her so long as she didn't give it a reason to be displeased with her.

Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:45 pm

There was little the witch could do in her current position. Her arms and legs were held away from her body, leaving her fully exposed to the writhing tentacles, mouths, and tongues that lather over her bare skin. Trying to avoid angering the monster again, Kanoe renewed her efforts. She closed her eyes as she forced more of the tentacle into her mouth. Her tongue slid along the underside while sucking deeply. She rocked her head back and forth, sucking each time she drew her head back.

The act disgusted her but her body could not deny the pleasures that the other tendrils brought. The oils left her skin hot and tingling. The vile appendages held her breasts tightly while another pumped away within her vast cleavage. Kanoe let forth muffled moans that rippled through the tentacle in her mouth. Her eyes fluttered as each thrust felt better than the last. Breasts throbbed with her rapidly beating heart. It felt like her luscious mounds were going to melt around the thrusting tendril.

Her folds were drooling with anticipation as the tongue lapped away at her entrance. The powerful muscle pushed in, feeling the tight inner walls cling while Kanoe's body arched and trembled. She could feel the rough bumps of the tongue slide along her tender insides, leaving her core quivering with anticipation. Groaning, she continued to suck deeply on the tentacle, doing her best to endure this monster's advances.

Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:51 pm

"That's better," Corpus said, petting Kanoe's hair again. She did all that could be expected under the circumstances and with enough noise to satisfy it - regardless of the reason for those moans.

As before, compliance was rewarded with more pleasure, and Corpus plunged its tongue-tentacle into the witch's depths. The appendage filled her passage nicely, squirming and writhing within her as it mapped her insides. At the same time, the beast's great maw sucked and massaged the girl's mound, one of the rubbery teeth coming into direct contact with her clit.

The tentacle between Kanoe's breasts accelerated, pumping harder and faster between those great mounds. The others holding them in place squeezed rhythmically to massage them even as they slipped and ground againsnt one another. Two more tentacles sporting small mouths moved to capture her nipples, sucking and tugging on them.

Still other tentacles moved against the student's skin, slathering her with more of the warming ooze. The welts faded from her fair flesh as they worked, slowly easing away the pain they'd caused earlier. Her abdomen, sides and back were all stroked gently by slippery wandering appendages.

After a while, the pleasure of Kanoe's renewed efforts brought Corpus to the edge. "Such a good slut deserves a reward," it intoned lustfully. "Be sure to drink it all . . ." The tentacle in the captive's mouth erupted in a shower of horrid cum as the monster groaned with pleasure.

Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:45 am

"Mmph.. Mmmm... Mph!" The witch sucked while the monster insulted her with pets as if she were an animal. Her body arched as the large rough tongue pushed deeper into her tight sex. Teeth ground against her now throbbing pearl, sending jolts of electric bliss shooting straight into her core. Juices soaked over the tendril, her body heating up from the chemicals and constant attention this disgusting thing has given to her. Eyes fluttered and began to roll back as the thrusting between her breasts went even faster, pumping and churning her cleavage into her butter. She could not hold back her weak groans as the madness continued.

Mouths slurped at her teats, causing the to throb and ache until they finally gave and released their sweet nectar. "Nnngh..." Kanoe moaned around a mouthful of tentacle. It felt like her breasts were cumming into those mouths and soon the same would happen between her thighs. The butterflies in her stomach were going insane, burning endlessly.

She heard the beast speak up and could do nothing but swallow the vile fluid being pumped down her throat. She was nearly choking on the excess cum. But what was worse was her own body shuddering as she came with the awful monster.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:57 am

Corpus cackled with malicious glee as the humiliated witch succumbed to orgasm even as it filled her throat with its nasty fluid. It eagerly sucked up the fluids from her breasts and sex as it continued to fuck her cleavage and explore her clamping pussy. But that wasn't all it drank from the captive magic user. Despite its earlier assertion, the horrible creature began to consume Kanoe's mana. Wisps of concentrated magical energy accompanied her milk and honey as they flowed into the monster's sucking tentacles and maw. The bellyfull of cum it had just forced on her would make sure she remained awake and alert even if it drained her reserves dry.

The horror pulled its tentacle from the student's mouth. One final spurt of its grey-green fluid splattered on her face. Then, the tentacle shafting between her tits erupted as well, fountaining even more of the slimy stuff all over her neck, shoulders and head.

Eventually, the monster finished consuming Kanoe's magic. It pulled its tentacles away, unceremoniously dumping her on the floor. Still, though she was undoubtedly exhausted from the ordeal and losing her mana, the beast wasn't through with her yet.

"Mmmm . . . that was delicious!" Corpus taunted the witch through its five maws. "But don't worry, were not done with you yet." The monster's voices warped strangely as its blue flesh stretched and rippled, changing red-bronze and flowing into a large solid mass. In moments, wooly cloven-hooved legs and massive clawed arms emerged, followed by a horned and feral-looking head. Nine tentacles extended and arched around from behind the newly formed demon's back.

"I have yet to say hello," Deimos-Corpus rumbled as he hunched over the nude young woman on the floor.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:57 am

Mana was more than just raw magical energy. It was in all living things. To be drained of it was dangerous whether it was sucked out of a mage or burned through channeling too much. It was a horrible feeling when one was drained and could even be fatal in some extreme cases.

The witch could only gurgle out a whimper as tears trickled down her cheeks. Her mana was being sucked into the monster's many hungry maws. Strength left her as she was completely limp in the creature's grasp. Cum soaked over her nude form, covering her in the stench of vile seed.

Kanoe slumped onto the floor, lacking any strength to move or flee. The witch felt like she was dead but the world would not be so kind to her. She was left in this agonizing hell only to see the manavore transform into Deimos. She did not understand what was going on. But now the witch had yet another monster to deal with. She was drained of mana and stamina, what more could this creature to do her now?

Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:11 am

"Oh, poor Mistress Kanoe," Deimos-Corpus said, his deep voice causing the floor to vibrate beneath the witch. "Drained to the brink of death. Magivore-me certainly went a little overboard."

The demon stooped to pick the young woman up from the floor, setting her gently on the bed. He retrieved her panties from where she had dropped them in her haste to flee and used them to wipe off some of the odiferous mess his last incarnation had made. Discarding the garment, he sat down beside the bed, one arm pulling Kanoe over against the heat of his chest. His hand played idly along her side.

"Still, all that cum you drank will keep you alive," Deimos-Corpus rumbled against her back. "That's why Magivores were made: to turn proud witches into soulless cum-whores whose only hope for hapiness or fulfillment was to serve the Magivores' masters." The demon brought his other hand up to grip one of Kanoe's breasts.

"Lucky for you my Magivore's drain is only temporary; you'll be back to your normal self in a week or so." Deimos-Corpus continued to fondle the powerless witch as he casually explained things to her. "And lucky for me, that cum in your belly will start re-vitalizing your body, if not your spirit. Pretty soon, you'll be strong enough for me to play with you some more." He slid his hand from her breast down her abdomen to nestle between her thighs. He rubbed her dripping mound with his palm.

"Which is lucky for both of us, because I desire you and carnal pleasure is probably the only thing that might soothe that aching hole in your soul."

Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:21 pm

Her body felt like she was being held down with lead weights. Just the rise and fall of her chest to breathe was strenuous. The witch was weak and exhausted. She may as well been a doll in Deimos's hands. The demon took Kanoe to bed and sat her to rest against his large chest. Warm hands roamed over her exposed form, tickling the woman's senses. But even the sexual muscles she did not know she had ached for rest right now. Whatever was pumped into her body would help her recover but that was not something Kanoe looked forward to right now in Deimos's grasp.

Was it Deimos and he could transform into a Magivore or the other way around? Or was this something else entirely that could transform into both? It was too tiring to think of such things in detail. "Uhhnn..." The fingers over her breasts and between her thighs did not help either. "P-Please..." Kanoe whimpered faintly, barely able to speak, "N-No more..." She begged for this to stop. Tears ran down her cheeks as she shuts her eyes. Kanoe could not take another round of this.

Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next