View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 Ass on the Line (for Slimer) 

Post Ass on the Line (for Slimer)
(Follows shortly after Home Vid)

“Seriously?”
Rhaine frowned as she gazed at her former tormentor. “You expect me to take part in one of your experiments again?! The last one was bad enough!” Rhaine had been dressed in her soccer uniform. It had been right after practice and all the other girls had gone back inside leaving the forward to gather the equipment and bring it inside. That had been when Etolie approached pitching her crazy idea.

“Did you forget that last time my frigging jaw was broke! Not to mention my hand.”
She rubbed the later while Ania had since healed that jaw after Tidal had repaired the damage further strengthening it her hand been unconsciously rubbed back and forth. Etolie had smashed that playing follow the leader after Tidal broke her jaw.

Then there was the whole boneless thing and that squid … she shuddered. She'd never eat calamari again! That was a rather horrid experience for her that she was not going to relive, the worse, worse then even that huge Demon that chased her down. At least she had been unconscious for most of that.

She wasn't the sort to hang on to anger and bitterness but still. Sticking one's hand into the mouth of a lion was one thing, sticking their head in it was another. At least if it bit your hand off you would not die.

“No. I don't think I'm going to help you with another experiment, Etolie. You helped me out with that slime creature but still it hardly equates ….”

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:16 pm

Post Re: Ass on the Line (for Slimer)
This wasn't going to be easy. Though Rhaine misunderstood her role, or so Etolie had hoped. “No, all you have to do is record the data. I'm going to be the subject.” She explained though the look that Rhaine gave her had been one that had noted that she was suspicious about the matter.

“It won't be like last time. He's agreed not to touch you. He wants the data.”

“Uh huh.” Rhaine did not seem to believe her. “What exactly did he say?”

Etolie thought back. She was much smarter than Rhaine but her fear clouded matters somewhat too so Rhaine had a better grip on matters. “That he wouldn't touch you unless you permitted -”

“Bingo. He probably has an aphrodisiac.”
She had been exposed to a scent based one, a flower, that Ania had saved her from. Etolie colored as if she should have seen that one.

“Please, Rhaine. I ...”
She glanced away for a moment then glanced back seeing that Rhaine's stance had been unchanged. Alright, it was time to play hardball. She would bluff of course but would Rhaine take the chance?

“I need you there to keep focused on … well I wouldn't want it to slip out with you and Ania. That may get Slimer's interest.”

Rhaine gave her a hard look and frowned. “You haven't changed have you?”

“I have but this is important. Really important. All you have to do is make a few notes.”

Rhaine sighed as if not believing that. “What time?”

"Eight thirty, Friday night,” she wanted to have her show up a little early. Perhaps Rhaine would have one of her “Pets” watching from the shadows, she didn't care as long as her end of the bargain was adhered too though each creature, the nameless one and Ania had been frightening on their own.

Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:20 pm

Damn it you had better, or I will come there and slit your throat you little snitch. It had been an interesting couple days to say the least, as the demon raged at his contact.

The first day had him contacting his old friend in an attempt to get a highly-expensive piece of alien medical technology from the Sutyr race that measured nerve ending impulses. They had been rumored to have been developing the technology for awhile. The eventual plan had been to use the technology in developing nerve regeneration, creation, and mutation technology, yet that promised to remain years off. The monitoring devices had been completed but were only sold in a couple locations at ridiculous prices. At a 50 percent mark up he had expected prompt delivery yet that rat only gave him promises and excuses.

His contact had told him the price on Wednesday, and greedily licked his lips as the demon had electronically transferred the funds through the black market banks. Yet, come Thursday, the device was not there for pickup as had been promised.

The other pieces of equipment he needed to monitor the experiment had been as easy as he figured to get a hold of. Human medical equipment destined for the ADD was regularly hi-jacked and the medical portion of it held rather little value as aliens typically had much more advanced technology, and it was usually sold off for raw materials or parts relatively cheaply. Heart rate, pulse and oxygen monitor had been quite easy to get in one shoe box size machine that simply needed the patient to wear a slim, flexible, metal ring.

His threats seemed to work though as Friday morning came, and another box was waiting for him at the predetermined asteroid. Securing it and returning to his cave, he had all he needed to get proper scientific recording of the experiment.

He wondered how progress had gone on Etolie's end to obtain an assistant. He thought about simply recording the experiment, but that wouldn't include all the measurements that could simply be written down on the forms he created. Besides he anticipated a little sensual stimulation would be required by him or the assistant throughout much of the experiment, leaving a need for a second individual, or her suffering would be as great as the last time. In gratitude for her assistance, and the fact that she did not seem the same sick individual as was in the home made video, such suffering seemed out of line.

He drafted enough copies of the forms for 3 hours worth of notes and measurements. Enough to cover roughly 4 to 6 experiments should there be complications or problems arising. He remembered a battery going dead in a heart monitor during his last attempt, frustrating him to no end. This time he bought backups and everything was ready by noon.

Drinking some water and resting, he meditated as he waited, and set out for Etolie's dorm room at 8:30 that night, supplies and equipment all fitting nicely inside a large student backpack. It was finally time to meet her and her assistant.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:53 pm

Rhaine had risen an eyebrow at Etolie as she met with her peer. She had been in her dorm room and a few things stood out to her. One being that Etolie was wearing glasses. She didn't know that she wore glasses never having seen her in them before. “Let's back up. He's not even here yet? Then why did you tell me 8:30?”

Oh, so Etolie needed some help rearranging the room. Wait, at first Etolie wanted her to do it by her lonesome and reluctantly “agreed” to help when she had been about to walk out after mentioning that Ania probably wouldn't be pleased if she sprouted out anything …

So the bed and dresser had been moved out of the way and an area in the center of the room cleared out where they had unfolded a beach chair …

“So, glad to see that advancements have come such a long way.”

“It was the first thing I thought of.” Etolie colored a bit and Rhaine just grinned and shook her head.

“I wasn't making fun. I wouldn't have thought of it. Then again I don't have a beach chair.”

She got out her clip board and pens setting them down on Etolie's bureau seeing the partially opened gold locket she couldn't resist stealing a peak. “These your folks?”

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:10 pm

This was a bit insufferable. Etolie was still Etolie and while she was effectively changing she was still use to having servants do this and that for her. To actually work herself …

Rhaine submitted easily … most times though she was probably miffed or concerned about Ania for some reason and developed a bit of a back bone reminding her that Ania wouldn't be so happy.

It had giving her pause, then if she were going to just run off and tell why was she here? It occurred to her that Rhaine might have needed an excuse to help, to show that they weren't chummy chummy. The reasons why she had been here had not been as important as the fact that she was here and she actually lowered herself enough to help. Frigging commoners.

What had incensed her was Rhaine handling the locket, her prized possession. It took some great control on her part not to snatch it from her though she drifted closer and took the locket as if checking the picture as if having thousands of these around rather than the one.

“Oh, yeah. That's them and that is my baby photo just opposite.”
She stuck the locket away in her jewelery box. “I think we're all set ...”

“Perhaps I should have asked first who was meeting us. He doesn't have three eyes does he?”

Etolie went wide eyed, for a moment. Rhaine had encountered three eyes? She had briefly dealt with with him before. “No. He's got a tail though.”

“Rather a tail then three eyes,”
Rhaine announced as she took a final look about surmising if they missed something as she glanced about.

Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:13 pm

The demon shouldered the backpack filled with the equipment. He wasn't sure what this Hello Kitty was supposed to be exactly, but its logos adorned the entire thing.

He wore his tailored pants, created to accommodate his four legs, with black belt, and his green dress shirt with the brown buttons. His face he freshly washed and his green catlike eyes sparkled under the head of short spiky brown hair. The shirt was tucked in his pants, but had to ride up over the tail that rose our of his lower back, just above his ass. Since he wasn't meeting with just a student who was his prey, but another who was helping with the experiment, he decided his usual straight naked look or favorite loin cloth might scare her away before she could help.

He headed towards the dorm, hoping Etolie had in fact gotten everything arranged with the assistant. He wondered what that conversation was like. Smiling he imagined her telling some friend or stranger, hi can I borrow you on Friday night so that I can be slimed by a demon who was out to rape me, in punishment for an old rape video I made, but we now have a deal. The demon laughed to himself, and thought only on Shokushu.

He took the forest path and made his way camouflaged the last leg of the journey. While he could easily remain invisible almost indefinitely, trying to camouflage clothing and items he carried required an inordinate amount of concentration and will power, which is why he typically went around naked or in the loincloth on the island. Better to strain now though, rather than have people pointing at the invisible man wearing the suit carrying the Hello Kitty backpack.

As he invisibly sneaked into the dorms, his anticipation grew. He would have his data soon, and probably some fun to go with it. He wondered whether she went with normal clothes knowing it may stain but the slime would evaporate or if she went for the non-cleanup look and chose to wear something like underwear or a bikini. The friend also intrigued him, what had she told her exactly?

He wondered what kind of girl would be willing to watch her friend be the subject of a demon's experiment? Maybe it wasn't a friend at all, but someone looking to make fun of her or take advantage of the situation? The demon neared the door to the room, and he stopped letting his mind wander, as all the answers to his questions would be answered with the simple turn of a knob.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:26 pm

There were many strange and unusual things that she had witnessed on this island and others that she had been shielded from too. So as the door knob twisted slowly she noticed from the edge of the bed that she sat on.

Rhaine cast the clip board and pen aside guessing that the show was about to begin soon enough … and, no one! Her heart rate pulsed a bit faster as she looked out into the empty space, crimson eyes widening just a little though not at what she saw but what she didn't.

That little runt could go invisible and he had a tail! Suddenly she felt a bit uncomfortable. “This dorm is no smoking ...” If she got a response she could determine if it were him, her casual remark meant to point out his ability to command flame and go smokey as if making it clear that she knew he was there though she hoped she was wrong.

There was no need to dress up for classes though and so she was not in a traditional uniform. Rather she wore a sleeveless light blue shirt and darker blue shorts with sandals. A simple silver bracelet adorned her left wrist and she had simple silver studs set in her ears. A red ribbon had been tied into a lock of her golden hair.

She stood, dressed more for an outing to the beach then conducting an experiment, the smell of salt was faint, perhaps she had been to a beach today … “She's in the bathroom. Shouldn't be long ...”

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:17 am

It had not been long before Etolie heard Rhaine speaking to someone and she could only assume that Slimer was here.

Depositing her dirty clothes in the hamper she left the bathroom,and moved to the nearby bedroom. She hardly got a look from Rhaine and she could only guess that he was somewhere in front of her.

Her hair pulled back into a simple pony tail, glasses on to help shield her eyes her uniforms were probably the cheapest clothes she had by far. She was in a green bikini though their were no trace elements of salt wafting off of her and it would appear that the change in clothes had been a practical one. She was barefoot too though her toenails and fingernails had the same shade of purple.

She caught Rhaine's alarmed look. “He's less alien looking than Ania, relax.” Though she did not understand that this sudden spike in fear had been because she had misjudged who had been here in the first place.

Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:19 am

The demon turned the knob on the door, and slipped inside. Closing the door softly behind him, he saw an innocent looking blond resting on the edge of the bed that had been moved to the edge of the room, apparently to make way for a beach chair. He took her in as she spoke. Simple silver earrings matched her bracelet, dressed in blue top and shorts, and she was wearing casual sandals. Her blond hair barely reached her shoulders and was adorned with a red ribbon, tied more for appearance it seemed than for any functional purpose.

The blond explained to the thin air that "she" was in the bathroom and would be out shortly. Etolie emerged barefoot from the bathroom in a skimpy green bikini, shoulder length, brunette hair pulled back into a pony tail. She wore her glasses, probably a good idea he thinks remember her reaction as she got some slime into them the last time.

No smoking? the demon questions, unfamiliar with the tobacco habits of some of these humans. He had run across many an alien who partook in a variety of substances, but earthly tobacco had not been one of them.

Suddenly, he appears to sight between the blond and the beach chair, happy to be able to finally break his concentration. He swings the Hello Kitty bag off his shoulder and puts it down on the floor next to the beach chair.

Not sure who this Ania is, but thank you, I think. Etolie you look dressed for the occasion, and lovely as usual.

I take it this is your friend Rhaine? Pleased to meet you, I'm happy you decided to help your friend?
The demon says with a fiendish grin, and a wave, not moving closer to her space to prevent frightening her. He made the assumption that they were friends, although based on previous conversations, he didn't know if he was assuming too much, but he figured she would correct him if that was the case.

Glancing at the clock he was a little early, 8:50. He ran a hair through his short spiky brown hair, stretched his waist a little, turning his upper body, and then adjusted his buttoned dress shirt, having been slightly rumpled from carrying the bag.

He waits for the next few moments to make sure she wasn't going to run for the hills, as she seemed frightened and ready to bolt before he appeared. It was almost as she had been expecting someone else.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:20 am

“Er, um ...” Rhaine let loose a nervous laugh as a hand scratched the back of her head. She had heard the voice and did not place it, which was a good thing seeing that if it were familiar there may have been a huge problem. How many times had she eluded that small fry? Mostly it was with Ania's assistance but still.

“Smoking I a bad habit of many people. The inhaling of a substance called nicotine but I wasn't being literal I thought that you were someone, thing else ...”

With his appearance and Etolie's words she seemed to relax a bit more. But when she saw the bag she burst out laughing. “HELLO KITTY! Now that's am ice breaker. Rhaine Fischer, sophomore ...”

“Pleased to meet you?”
A little uncertain since she had just met him after all and she hadn't seen how this would play out just yet. She glanced to Etolie at the word friend and gave it some thought. “We're not really friends … associates … no acquaintances. Etolie told me that I am suppose to record data for this experiment?”

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:34 pm

“Ania is a mutual acquaintance that Rhaine's run into a few times and I've done so … twice know.”

When she met Slarr he had looked entirely different to when Rhaine had her run ins with him so describing something here would do no good but they had already several mutual acquaintances in mind. Today it would be Slimer and she had just discovered that they both knew three eyes. There was Ania. That slime ball thing that had chased them, that Demon that Rhaine set upon her and then there was Tidal of course …

“Thanks. There was no sense wearing more and getting it ruined. I heard a few things out there, is everyone introduce? If so then let's get started.”

Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:36 pm

The demon smiled but was still baffled, I'm still not sure what this Hello Kitty is all about, but thank you for agreeing to assist in these experiments.

Your friend...or acquaintance... Etolie has decided to help me analyze the effects of one of the compounds I produce, slime is what I have heard you students refer to it as. As she is slimed, I just need you to write down some information on some forms I have created. Honestly, it should be a pretty simple thing for you to do Rhaine.

Etolie will be our lovely subject today, and although I wish I had a few more for scientific testing, I can't thank her enough for participating. I think you made a decent choice, no point in needing to do extra laundry, work smarter not harder right?

As for the smoking, as a chemist I can certain understand the pleasures derived from chemicals both natural and artificial, but I have yet to meet a student into smoking as you describe it. Certainly interesting. A chair for the beach, good choice should be comfortable enough and make cleanup easy enough. Since you are prepared to begin, I'll set everything up, and we can get started soon.

Shouldn't take me more than 15 minutes or so to get everything unpacked and then we can get you hooked up Etolie. Once I have her ready to go, I'll show you the forms and pertinent information to record Rhaine, and we can get started. If either of you need to do anything else before we get started, use the bathroom, have a smoke
he jokes, feel free, and let me know if you need anything, or have any questions?

As he talks he unzips the Hello Kitty backpack containing the equipment he had recently purchased. He looks around the room and pulls over the nightstands that would normally go beside the bed. He places the shoebox size box on one, and then places the other slightly larger box on the other a couple feet off to each side of the beach chair.

Next, the demon finds the switch on one and turns it on as it hums to life. A silent electric hum is the only noise currently emitted, as the 3 spaces with led numbers remain at 0. Then, he goes around the chair to the other box. Pulling on some retractable wires ending in soft cotton-like pad, he locks the slack into place. The six wires look long enough to easily cover the distance to the chair, but he leaves the box turned off for the moment being.

Next, he returns to the bag and pulls out a clipboard with some papers already clipped in with the metallic latch on top. Setting the board next to Rhaine on the bed he turns to Etolie. Any questions, comments, or concerns before we being, or are you ready to take the seat of honor? The demon says, jokingly gesturing with both arms to the cheap plastic beach chair.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:43 pm

“She's an animated cat, popular with the younger crowds.” He wasn't alone. Etolie had no frigging clue either living a life of privilege she did not shop in those sorts of stores that carried the merchandise and did not watch anything that had been a reference to it. Mainly her time had been split practicing voodoo or with chemistry work rather than watching much television. Private lessons and instructors kept her busy too.

“You are welcome. I'm assuming that this slime has side effects of some sort?”
Other wise there would be no need to test it after all. He had mentioned forms and that certainly made a few matters easier for her.

“I'll observe and record,”
she was going to be damn sure that this slime didn't make her boneless or transparent or do something funky like grant her water breathing! Been there, done that. Lots of things had occurred to her so she was a bit more reserved, not that there had been any reason for her to participate just yet.

Etolie was quite the attractive girl she noted for the first time. Yeah, she had been surprised at the changes that she had made, but she was not interested in her peer sexually. She had her girlfriend, Dani, and unless forced by a monster she had refrained from doing anything with other students.

“Smoking will just ruin my lungs.”
She could hold her breath in excess of five minutes though she averaged about four and a half minutes. Yet she was tired of everyone saying she should join the swim team. That was what lead to her taking up soccer as she did not want to have swimming (which she love so much) feel like a chore. She needs to use the bathroom while he sets up and returns. Looking over the forms.

She asked what monitored what and double checked with where she was suppose to place this figure or that before she was ready taking up the clip board and moving so she had a good view of the monitors and of Etolie when she sat.

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:40 am

“The crap you know,” Etolie shook her head sl8ightly at the Hello Kitty stuff though it was “common” knowledge. Of course what was common to a commoner and an elitist had been two different matters altogether.

“I thought this was a bit more practical then prancing around in my underwear, wouldn't want to give poor Rhaine a heart attack.”
Rhaine rolled her eyes at that and muttered something under her breath. Of course the attempted blackmail and the threats to brake her and Dani up still was a sore point for her but Etolie used Tidal, she used Kakumaoh they were even though she had only recently learned that Ania had gone after Etolie too. Regardless there was no weird trans-morphing stuff on her (or another's) part.

She had listened to Rhaine and heard the joke about smoking. She hadn't smoked herself though she said nothing of it as her nerves had been growing the closer they got to show time. There was no way she was going to back out with what was on the line and she still did not know why Rhaine decided to help. It was a shot in the dark. Nola was probably going to be her second choice.

“I am ready, let's get this over with.”
She moved taking up her position waiting to be hooked up and nervous as to the slime's effects and revisiting them.

Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:42 am

The demon smiled as he could tell this Rhaine was much more in touch with trendy fashion and what was popular among her peers as she answered his varied questions. Side effects? Well, the main effects would be the most intense possible relaxation you could ever imagine, bordering on near paralysis.

The second effect would be the aphrodisiacs, a strong mix that doesn't cause instant orgasm as some I have created in the past do, but extremely strong nonetheless, filling one with desire.

The third would be a heightened sensitivity, particularly the sensation of touch. Magnification of the feeling of touch I guess at around 4 times, but I have never had a chance to scientifically test it until now. Getting the conflicting chemicals to work together in the lab would probably have been impossible yet chaos has strange results.

As for side effects, nothing lasting, the only one I have observed so far is that it tends to straighten hair and leave it relatively oil free as it evaporates. It's a little sticky in hair follicles but actually rather slippery against most other surfaces except cashmere.

The demon shook his head and laughed as Etolie indicated her acquaintance being on the prudish side. It seemed they had a rather playful banter, but he wondered what would happen once the experiment began.

The demon waited for Rhaine to return from the bathroom. Handing her the clip board with a form attached he explains the headings for her blood oxygen readings, pulse rate, blood pressure, level of nerve sensitivity, and muscle response. He indicated the notes box for anything unusual that occurs.

Etolie looked nervous but finally indicated she was ready, and sat in the beach chair. Ok have a seat and we'll get you hooked up.

He started with the first black box that had been flipped on. Reaching inside a compartment on top he retrieved the small silver ring. Taking her hand gently in his large hands, he slides the ring over her pointer finger. Instantly, the device came to life. The heart rate started as some beeps, while the oxygen meter began to show an 80. After thirty seconds or so the pulse rate meter showed a higher than normal resting pulse rate over 100 with normal blood pressure levels.

A little high for human pulse rate, are you a little nervous Etolie?

He then moves to the next box. Taking the wires, he takes the sticky cotton-like pads and began placing them around her body. He starts with one at the base of the right side of her neck. The next is place on her left bicep, followed by one between her breasts. The final three follow next. One for her pelvis he places it just below her belly button, one on her inner thigh just below her crotch, and finally one on her left calf. With the sticky pads in place, he took a roll of human medical tape and taped them all into place. The tape was marked as waterproof, and it covered each sensor, keeping it securely in place. He hopes water proof meant slime proof as well, but he figured he would find out either way soon enough.

With the sensors in place, he flipped the switch for the second box on and slowly the reading for nerve sensitivity and muscle response came to life. Pressing the normalize button, both changed to a simple "1" on each meter with it varying slight up and down within ".05" of the "1.00's"

Rhaine is you would be so kind to fill in the reading from the five boxes every 2 minutes that would be wonderful. We'll do the 6 minutes of baseline readings and begin after when Etolie is ready. If you can record every minute for the first five minutes, then every 2 minutes afterwards.

He moves behind Etolie's chair and looks down at the nervous student. He takes his hand and pulls the band out holding her ponytail, letting her shoulder length brown her fall to her shoulders around her face. I think we'll get the most coverage with your hair down for the best results.

He moves his tail into position a couple feet above the crown of her head. He takes a moment to line up the mouth opening so its centered directly above her.

Anything you want to say, or any questions before we start?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 266 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next