View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Revisited (for Wraith) 

Post Re: Revisited (for Wraith)
"What other reason would I have for beating a man within an inch of his life? Surely you must've noticed by now I'm not like most of the other inmates here. I don't hurt people unless they deserve it, and your brother most definitely had it coming." He then grabs her shirt and rips it off making the buttons fly off everywhere. "Then I'll do it myself." Though Rick did find her attractive especially with her shirt now gone, ravaging her was not was he had in mind, at least not yet.

Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:45 pm
Profile YIM

She heard the taring of fabric in her ears. Standing there in her bra, skirt and stockings she broke a heel as she tried to move back but with the bars behind her that was impossible. She turned her head to the side closing her eyes.

He was making a good deal of sense though her body did loose balance for a moment as her heel snapped and she tried to shuffle back. Grasping at the bars behind her, small breasts concealed beneath her bra as nervous butterflies danced through her stomach.

Her purse dropped as she instinctively grasped the bars, her mind flowing to the taser inside it that she had forgotten she had in her fright though now the purse had dropped away from her and had been out of reach.

“W-Wait! I'll, Ill do it.”
He was going o ruin her clothes otherwise and there was no getting out of this. If he allowed she would kick off her heels then unzip her skirt shimming it down her legs standing before him in her stockings and white undergarments.

Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:02 pm

Rick smirks looking her body over. "Not bad. Loose the rest." He watches as she would take off the last of her clothes leaving herself completely naked. "Now then, hand me your purse. Don't try to open it, just give it to me." He knew she had to have some kind of defensive weapon, and he wasn't about to let her use it on him.

Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:22 pm
Profile YIM

This was embarrassing, her cheeks radiated the blush that stormed over them as she complied then looked down at her bag as if debating how likely it was that she would get to get the taser out. Not very likely. The moment she opened the back she would have to struggle with him and still needed to dig the taser out too.

She squatted down to retrieve the bag, unspilled tears in her eyes as she righted her posture and gave the purse over to him.

“I'll give you money, just don't -”

Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:42 pm

"I'm not interested in your money." He says as he takes her purse and digs through it. "Just as I thought." He takes out her taser and drops her purse. "You really didn't I'd know about this? You're a woman working in a prison. You would be a fool not to have some kind of protection. But now I'll be taking this." Rick then leads her down the hall to a room where they stored restraints and cuffs her arms behind her back. He also uses some rope to make a collar and leash for her neck. Now it was becoming clear; he was going to parade her around in humiliation, possibly even use her as a hostage.

Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:04 pm
Profile YIM

Tears dashed down her cheeks as he took the taser from her. Izumi was a weak girl and the taser about the only means she had at her disposal to over power him. Her offer is rejected and she is led down the hall to one of the storage areas near an empty armory.

All weapons and useful things were taken, the doors unlocked though there were plenty of restraints.

“AWWW!” The cuffs pinch and a leash affixed to her neck as she is taken onward.

“Where, where are you taking me? It's not t-too l-late, Rick.”

Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:19 pm

"I'm going to parade you around in victory, like how a defeated queen or king would be lead through town." Rick then has her walk in front of him, the other end of the rope in one hand and the taser in the other. The remaining inmates still around cheer seeing Izumi lead around in such a humiliating fashion. Those that do try to touch her however, Rick points the taser at them to show she was off limits. They stop in the mess hall and has her sit on one of the tables in the middle. "Open your legs as wide as you can."

Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:00 am
Profile YIM

She is afraid, her eyes reflect that as they widen. “B-But ...” She never finishes though as he has her move out. She feels the beat of her heart against her chest as blood rushing to her ears. Fear embraces her and she can only envision the inmates all having their way with her seeing that for many they had been locked away for years and she had to look appealing, even as flat chested as she had been.

She walks with her head down, surprised when none touch her. She does hear a few approach and halt and she can only guess that they had been threatened off wordlessly.

Arriving in the mess hall, still shaking she turns to face him, her hands still cuffed so it's a little awkward for her getting on the table. She has to stand on her tippy toes to raise her ass high enough to get the edge of the table beneath her, sites and shimmies back with her ass until she is far enough back to use her feet to push her back.

The cuffs are uncomfortable beneath her but she complies spreading her legs as wide as she could afraid of what was going to happen to her.

“Please, d-don't. I'm a -” tears still rolled down her cheeks as she pleaded with him. “I'm sorry.”

Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:10 am

Rick ignores her as he looks over her body again but with nothing to block his view of anything. He then stands beside her and cups one of her breasts. "I bet it's been a while since anyone's touched you, hasn't it? Or maybe you've been letting a select few of the guards have a hand full? Mmm, these aren't bad considering their size."

Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:01 am
Profile YIM

“N-No one h-has,” she responds, a tremor in her voice as she gazes at him though his intentions are clear, his warm fingers buzzing against her breast as she lays there bare for him and anyone else that chances upon them to see.

Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:07 am

"No one? I suppose that means you're a virgin then. Haven't had one of those in quite a while." He answers now taking both breasts in his hands rubbing and squeezing them. Despite how angry he was with her, he wasn't handling her roughly. "I still hold a grudge against your brother and fully intended on finishing what I started once we were through here, but I'm willing to work something out with you. Let me have my way with you, and I will forget about his treachery. Otherwise, next time you see him, it'll be in a casket. What do you say?"

Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:15 am
Profile YIM

In her dreams she had always been a virgin, her ideal self image though her mind had been ravished often it had seemed. After today, in this reality though she was going to loose it regardless of her desires there.

His hands rubbed against her chest and she felt the heat being stimulated throughout her mounds, the peeks of which grew hard at that touch. She swallowed hard, eyes still wide even as he spelled out his terms. If she said no he was just going to rape her, but at least she could get her brother's safety out of the deal.

Perhaps he wanted her some what willing or wished to add to her shame in that she choose this.

“I-I have y-your word?” She stammered out, not that convicts were known for honesty but there was nothing she could do about that. “O-Okay.”

Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:10 am

"A wise choice. I'll even unlock your hands, but that means you have to actively participate." He takes the cuffs off her wrists then sits down having her in his lap, picking up where he left off massaging her breasts. Izumi could feel his throbbing shaft under her still covered by his jump suit, eager for some of her attention.

Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:46 am
Profile YIM

The cuffs were removed and circulation had returned to her hands and wrists. As she was sat in his lap she could feel him beneath her ass, his hard state … that was him right? She had never seen one before and he returned to brushing her chest with his hands. That buzzing returned as if her body had been familiar with that touch though it was on instinct that it was beginning to come to life as she felt a bit of dampness between her thighs generated at that touch.

This was humiliating. To have to participate too, she brought her hands to his chest, rubbing against it, shifting slightly so she could deliver brief kisses to his neck though that brief contact showed my disgust and unfamiliarity in these sorts of situations though she keeps at it out of fear of repercussions.

Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:12 am

Rick smiles as Izumi starts to take a more active role, though her inexperience showed. That was okay though, because once her instincts took over, she would know what to do for the most part.

One of his hands soon reaches down between her legs rubbing her moist sex. He only uses his fingertips at first to toy with her and get her more worked up. The more aroused he could get her, the more likely she would start begging for more. "Keep it up. You're doing fine for your first time." He whispers.

Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:23 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next