View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Playing With Your Food (for Risa) 

Post Playing With Your Food (for Risa)
Aegir had been at the dorms. It was late night and he had altered the dreams of one of his favorites already, hence the late hour. He projected outward the altered perceptions that he was a Prefect so that if he were seen out at a distance he might not have had gathered any attention from the real Prefects not that he was worried about running across them either.

He was in the process of returning to his lair, sensing minds as he passed by dorm rooms. It was like fine tuning a radio since these brainwaves came in and out rapidly as he moved passed. He was so use to his senses though that it caused him distress not having this active as he could turn matters off when he wished.

Stopping, he had felt something in the sleeping mind behind this locked door and thus it was an easy matter in using his telekinesis to let himself in. He made his way to the bedroom, interested in what he detected he moved to the bedroom where he say the blonde fast asleep. She was already in REM sleep so making a few alterations to her existing dream had been easy enough.

It had been some time since he used a darker dram though he had considered letting her have one or rather add a few elements and see what her mind did with it. If it got to dark he could wake her into a living nightmare. She was attractive enough and he didn't mind the idea of sampling her for himself but at the moment he saw what he had to work with.

A convention? He watched for a bit realizing that it was an Anime Cosplay one. Hm, she had not been the first he had contact that had an interest in Anime and thus he had some knowledge of it. He gave it a thought.

Generating a petite girl, a red head and fictitious friend of Risa Lauren was dressed as Lina Inverse from The Slayers. All about were booths some selling food. Others Manga or Anime. The Otaku fans were gathered about most were dressed as characters from popular Animes like Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic, Chobits and a wide array of others.

“Things are pretty big this year, wouldn't you say Risa?”
Lauren gazed at her friend and nearly bumped into a man they had seen often enough dressed as the Shikigami from Death Note. “Geez, watch it buddy!”

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:50 pm

Post Re: Playing With Your Food (for Risa)
When Aegir touches Risa's mind - he'll find her mind is rather different than most dreamers that he has "played with". Risa is a lucid dreamer.

One part of Risa's mind is caught entirely in the dream.
------------
Risa is dressed up in her Mami Tomoe outfit, complete with rifle, as she gazes around at the biggest crowd yet at the convention, admiring the costumes of the other cosplayers.

"It's getting bigger every year, Lauren." she talks to her friend. "And the costumes keep getting better and better each year too. I don't know how some of these people do it." she tells her, nodding a bit to the Shinigami that forced his way between the girls.

"So did you want to try and brave the dealer's room, Lauren?" she asks - only half-joking, knowing the crowds are always worst down there.

----------------
But another part of Risa's mind is lucid and aware of the dream.

"Lauren? Who is she supposed to be? I don' t know anyone who looks like her. Certainly never had a friend named that - so where did that come from?"

She also analyzes the way the Shinigami seems to keep coming across the Shinigami. "A death spirit? Is this a warning? A danger approaching?"

Amazingly, Risa's brain seems to be working along both paths simultaneously, which is practically impossible for most people.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:03 pm

It was often hard to impress him though as he tinkers he discovers that there are portions of her brain that are active which usually aren't in most people. In a way her mind is fractured like his own which allows each portion independent thought and action though not on such an incredible level as him.

She both processes the dream and generates those sorts that are very detailed and he wonders if there is untapped potential in this one. She's questioning Lauren's existence but accepting her at the same time, interesting. He decides to watch this a little further to see what develops.

She even sees the Shikigami as ominous as to what may happen, though that was intentional as was his intention to get her suspecting it was a dream and making it easier to go with things but this was too good to pass up.

“Yeah, it gets bigger each year. Some of the people put so much work into their customs I don't know where they find the time.”
Lauren smiles scanning the crowds and looking at some of the customs.

“Those Otaku fan boys creep me out but there's so much limited edition stuff there to.” Lauren seems to mull over the con of the crowd and the pro of finding a few gemstones. “OK, let's do it!” She nods, takes her by the wrist and leads the way with the Shikigami following at a distance ...

Character Listing

Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:38 pm

In the dream, Risa continues her conversation with Lauren, not noticing the Shinigami following them amongst all the crowds.

"I know - not to mention the money! I mean look at that guy!" she says pointing to the guy in a costume of a Shikima demon from La Blue Girl, complete with tentacles that seem to be moving independently (rather than visibly bound to his arms). "All right - it's a little creepy to be in a hentai costume, but THAT can not have been cheap! I'd pay just to know how he has those arms moving like that!" she tells Lauren with a giggle.

Dream Risa smiles and gives a little jump of joy when Lauren agrees to go to the dealers room. "I'm still looking for that new limited edition Mami statue, and those new Sailor Moon figures - especially Mars and Pluto."

Of course there is quite a crowd trying to get into the dealer's room, and they are limited to a slow walk, squeezing past all of the other attendees purusing the wares.

----------

Lucid Risa continues to observe the dream, and this part of her mind is very much aware of the way the Shinigami is following the dream girls.

"What is going on?" she asks as she expands her view of the convention - realizing that there are a lot more "monster costumes" and "demon costumes" than she is used to seeing at a convention. And far fewer females in the crowd as well, which certainly makes her and Lauren far more notable.

"Am I trying to warn myself of something?" she wonders - trying to put an interpretation to this as if it were a normal dream. "Maybe the monsters represent the instructors? But if so - what would it be telling her about Shokushu?"

Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:58 pm

“Oh my God!” Lauren gasps as she gazes upon the Skimia. She recognizes it but can't remember from where although she's seen all of the La Blue Girl Hentai. It is obvious that she is familiar with it though and tracks his movements, it had to be a man under that get up who else would wear it?

When he joins his buddies dressed as similar creatures it begins to come together. “Oh, yeah I have a few of the Sailor Moon figures. Sailor Venus, Mercury and Jupiter. I'm missing Mars too and Meatball Head.”

The lines to get into the place are long and it is crowded with Otaku weather fans or vendors selling everything from shirts to videos to figures and comics. Getting to a both that does have some remaining figures present there doesn't seem to be any of Sailor Mars.

“Can I help you girls with anything?” The vendor, a woman dressed as another Shinigami from Death Note, Rem, asks the two.

Character Listing

Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:52 pm

(OOC: Sorry for absence - I came down with a bit of flu over the holidays, and between that, and then trying to make up for what I didn't do while sick... :( )

Risa stares for a moment at the Shinigami - "Wow, you're costume is amazing." she says for a moment, before realizing that of course the woman wants to do her job. "Sorry - I'd like the Sailor Pluto figure there. I don't suppose you have a Mars hidden somewhere that you just haven't had a chance to put out yet??" she asks, her voice almost pleading for a miracle.

"Also - do you have the new Puella Magi Madoka statues? Specifically Mami?" she says with a bit of a smile, showing off her own costume which she is very proud of.

"Hey Lauren - I think that's the Usagi statue over there, isn't it?" she asks pointing to another of the Sailor Moon boxes.

---

Lucid Risa still observes the dream - noting how there seems to be an even larger number of "monsters" down here in the dealer area, than there was above. And that the Shikima and Shinigami from upstairs both seem to be following her and 'Lauren'.

"Why is this happening? They have all the statues but Mars? Why - is that significant? Maybe because she's a priestess? Or because she represents Fire? Could one or both of those facts be important? But if so - to what?"

"I don't like this at all." she comments. "I think it's time to wake up now." she decides, attempting to rouse herself from the dream she is experiencing.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:12 am

(No problem, I hope you're feeling better :))

The Shinigami dressed as Ryuk from Death Note smile showing off his pointed teeth. As she had the rifle for her character no custom of the Shinigami would have been complete without an apple that he turned over in his hand again and again rather then being rude and sinking his teeth into. He avoided speaking with a mouthful. “Thanks. And yours of Mami isn't bad either.” He had wandered off as she got caught up with the vendor.

The woman smiled and got the figure in question. Sailor Pluto, the figure placed in a bag, money exchanged as Lauren gazed over he selected figurines for her own collection and needs.

“Um, Mars, Mars,” the woman looked and shuffled a few boxes. “Looks as if I sold the last one, Mami. I have another box out at my van. The table is hardly large enough to hold all my goods.”

Lauren looks and nods pilling out Usagi from a group of boxes.

The vendor smiles at the custom that is shown off. “Oh, I have a box full at the van. I know I have Madoka and Mami . I'm pretty sure I sold the only Sayaka and Hitomi figures I had. I also have a limited edition Kyoko figure that they only made 1,000 of as part of a cereal promotion in Japan. There always coming up with limited edition promos for all sorts of products not even related to shows. I was just fortunate enough to be in the country at the time and snagged two of them. I was very lucky.

“If you and Lina wish you can come back later this afternoon. No guarantees I'll still have them though. We could go get them now, I'll just have Kevin watch my booth.”

She was trying to wake herself up. Well, Aegir could not allow that, not when things were moving so well so far. He prevented her lucid self from waking though he was unaware if she could alert herself in other ways as once or twice before he had encountered unexpected surprises that he had to adapt to on the fly.

Character Listing

Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:33 am

((OOC: Sorry for the delay))

'Dream' Risa sighs a little when the dealer says she's out of Mars, having been looking for that figure for months. She perks up though when she is told she may have another box outside - and some of the Madoka figures as well.

"Oh please, can we go look and see if you have Mars, and Mami and Madoka both out there?" she asks eagerly. "It's so hard to get around down here, I'd rather not have to make another trip if it's not necessary."

Lauren nods. "Definitely. Can Kevin hold one of the Usagi's though while we go look? I might have to pick up Kyoko while we're out there, depending on how much you're asking for it."

Both girls will gladly follow Lauren out through the exhibitors exit to try and acquire their 'prizes'.

----

Lucid Risa on the other hand gets a little scowl of frustration when she can't seem to break the dream that her other self is caught in. That is unusual, but it isn't the first time that a dream has gotten so real to her dream self that she couldn't break it. And given her excitement over the figures - it IS possible that is the case here.

Still - something about this whole thing is troubling Lucid Risa. And so she attempts to do what she has done in the past when her dream self embraced a dream thoroughly -- she attempts to enter the dream as well, allowing two Risa's into the dream - to try and steer her dream self into relinquishing her grasp on the dream.

Of course there is the inherent risk that Dream Risa will keep her 'lock' on the dream, effectively keeping both of her selves caught in the dream.

Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:17 am

(Not a problem)

Interesting … Risa was attempting to insert herself in the dream too though he did not prevent her from doing so. He merely delayed her right now and even considered joining in too. At worse she woke and he was right there at her side in her dorm any way so he was not risking anything just yet by allowing it.

Either here or in her dorm room, perhaps even both. It did not truly matter though things were going to be getting interesting shortly …

---

“Unfortunately I don't believe I have any Slayers figures, Lina, but I can double check. I have a habit of leaving old inventory in my van when I don't sell out and with limited table space I can only bring in so much old stuff too.”
She explained as they walked to her white van in the parking lot. She opened up the back and began looking over boxes for the figures she had said were out here. There were lots of boxes that filled half of the back of the van.

Of course Ryuk and a few of the Skima Demons were out here closing in on the back of the open van. Four of them in all and it was now that Aegir had let the second Risa enter the dream as they closed in on the unsuspecting women.

“Look what we have here,”
Ryuk grinned as he peered into the back of the van. Biting his apple which he discards straight after as he eyes the two teens with a lustful glint to his eyes.

Character Listing

Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:40 am

(sigh -- apologies again. I'm afraid I've had some serious health problems the last month that have left me with little energy for anything else. I'm hopefully on the road to recovery and can do better going forward)

'Dream' Risa nods in understanding as the vendor guides them out the back. It makes sense that they'd only have the most recent and most requested items out on the floor (along perhaps with some rare items to draw in the real collectors). Still it's amazing to her to see the boxes loaded into the van, and trying to figure out where everything is.

Lauren is just as caught up, and is a bit disappointed that the woman might not have a figure for her anime-idol. But given it is an old school anime, it's not that surprising.

That's when 'Lucid' Risa appears as the demons close in on the women. "Risa.. wake up. Listen to me.. you have to remember this isn't real." she tells her dream-self, who just looks at her "twin" with a mix of shock and confusion.

Of course it's too late as the demons come up and surround the women around the van.

"Leave us alone - figments!" Lucid Risa screams at the demons as she tries to protect her dream-self. She attempts to use her awareness to 'change' the dream, to bring some security guys from the convention to just 'walk past' and see the assault about to happen.

Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:50 am

(I hope everything is going better for you, and don't worry about the posts, they get finished when they get finished after all :) heath triumphs the post)

Oh, that was interesting. Not since Kristen had he encountered someone with the ability the alter their dream in some way though he should not have been surprised by this at all. He would work with this though probably in ways that she did not intend. First he would let the lucid self see how hopeless this all was as security did indeed appear on the scene. Two men in their mid 20's.

“YEAH! YEAH!”

Ryuk grinned and looked at the two as the undaunted Skima moved in yanking Lauren out of the back of the van while a rock demon entered the back of the van to get at Risa, grinning at her as he approached only for the vendor to grab Risa to hold her still.

“Save some for us,” the guard twisted as bones crackled and could be heard snapping into place as the two guards transformed adding to the mix of Demons.

A tentacle draped itself upon lucid Risa's shoulder then. Aegir turning to look at the student. As you can see I've had far more practice. All you need to do is simply watch the show.

Inside the van the Rock Demon growled and seized Risa's breasts in a firm grip. “Give me some sugar, baby,” and he leaned in toward her lips after a disguising tongue licked his lips.

Character Listing

Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:02 pm

Lauren shrieks when Ryuk pulls her out of the van. "Get your hands off of me, you pervert! Let me go!!" she screams as she struggles and kicks at the Shinigami.

'Dream' Risa seems like she is ready to fight the demon, until the vendor turns on her as well - catching the girl by surprise. "What? Why are you doing this?" she asks the vendor even as she tries to break the woman's grip, while still kicking out at the demon trying to enter the van.

'Lucid' Risa squeaks and jumps at the tentacle, and turns to glare at Aegir. "Who are you? Why are you doing this? Get out of my dreams!!" she snarls at him.

Her head turns with snap over to the van though when her dream self screams as the demon grabs her massive breasts. "Stop that! Let me go, or I'll report you to the police! You can't do this!!" she wails, even as her breasts heave with her exertion and struggles. Her face clearly expresses her disgust as the demon licks it lips at her. "Get AWAY from ME!" she yells as she tries to snap her head back to stun the vendor who is holding her from behind.

Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:14 am

The battle ensues at the van. Ryuk has Lauren pinned to the outside of the van against one of the closed back doors though the other was open only one could attempt to get in at a time. Lauren screeches and struggles but her strength is no match for the supernatural creature that pins her arms by the wrists with a single hand while the other fights with loosening her pants.

Risa struggles. The vendors voice cackles taking on a more masculine tone. “Because it is fun ...”

The threat of the police did not seem to deter them any and one of the Demons, the Rock Demon gets inside the van deflecting the kick with his arm. Even as he gropes that large breast as she snaps her head back connecting with something spongy now. Tentacles coiled about her legs from behind working to spread them as the Rock Demon tore at her top eager to get at her breasts. The vendor had a secure grip on her that failed to even budge as she struggled. The vendor chuckling as a long moist tongue slurped over the side of her neck.

She could hear thunking against the van and screams and cries as Lauren who she could not see at present was being thoroughly fucked already.

---

You did not say please. Manners, manners. I am Aegir. I am doing this for my own amusement and to see just what you are capable of. Naturally you cannot match my abilities but I trust you can make things interesting if I allow it.
Ignoring her reactions to him that tentacle still coiled about the breast of the lucid Risa as this scenario continued to play out.

Character Listing

Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:31 am

Dream Risa continues to right against her two assailants even as the 'vendor' now uses its tentacles to spread her legs wide, causing the short skirt to ride up and reveal her rather lacy panties. "Stop this... please.. let us go!" she begs even as the Rock demon rips open her costume blouse, baring her enormous breasts. As the air hits her flesh, her nipples start to pucker up and swell from the cool air despite herself.

"LAUREN!!!" she screams as she hears screams and moans coming from her 'friend' and she can only imagine what is happening to her -- which is probably not as bad as what the girl is truly experiencing (or would be if she were real).

----

Risa whimpers as Aegir holds her captive. His words giving her some hope. "Please.. please.. let me go.. please get out of my dreams??" she begs as Aegir continues to play with her. And of course - she actually can feel what is happening to her dreamself as well, so her breasts also begin to swell and her nipples perking up in "phantom reaction" to what her dreamself is experiencing.

Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:44 am

The assault slows by Aegir's influences as Risa's panties are exposed. A breast, freed to the air, is grabbed and squeezed by the Rock Demon though his touch is on the rougher side. Her legs held open it allows for him to slip the other hand beneath those lacy panties as his finger traces along the slit of her body.

Tentacles tighten about her legs holding them wide apart despite her resistance just as the vendor grips her arms with phenomenal strength cackling in her ear as another tentacle streaks out from behind hovering over her shoulder and finding it's way to her lips though she already called out for Lauren who fails to answer in words just muffled screams and moans though there is the steady thunk against the van door indicating that Lauren was being fucked against it.

The Rock Demon was taking a bit more time now. A large rocky cock extended from his body consisting of pebbly ridges along it as he chuckled deeply.

---

Better late then never I suppose. I am curious though as to what you would offer for me to leave. I am more curious about your nature. You seem both attached and detached at the same time. I cannot sense your mind as I can sense Risa's but I suppose you both are one in the same.

I normally take a more hands on approach to matters unless there is something intriguing.
He wrapped a tentacle about a sizable breast, squeezing it. It was the one that the Rock Demon in the dream had neglected. Looking upon the dreamer he had tried to sense if this connection went both ways interested in that knowledge for it was rare that he got to experience or experiment with the unknown.

Character Listing

Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]