View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Dangers Of Nodding Off(for Neva) 

Post Dangers Of Nodding Off(for Neva)
Rosalie takes a sip of of some water as she does some homework in her room. Nothing that hard, there was just quite a bit this time. She got about half way through and felt a little break was in order. She moves over to her bed and lays back in it, just staring up at the ceiling for a bit then dozes off.

Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:56 am

Post Re: Dangers Of Nodding Off(for Neva)
The day had been long and hard for the dragoness. Bus body students all over the place, annoying her. She needed to take out her stress alive it. However there wasn't a good suitor she could hunt down, so she decided upon the dorms as her hunting ground. Still there asn't anyone of note, but the teacher/monster needed her stress relieved, so she decide to sneak into a room, and perhaps catch an unsuspecting student... As she enters quietly she see's a sleeping beauty, obviously late night study. Neva licked her lips, perfect. She thought rubbing her breast through the fabric, she felt needlessly sadistic. Sadly for the girl she had happened bring a bag full of tricks to the school...

Neva hapily begings to attempt to sexually excite the girl while she slept, giving her images of hot and sweaty lesbian sex.

Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:09 am

Rosalie had fallen fast asleep so quickly she didn't even notice Neva had sneaked into her room. The dream she was seeing was her with Myra, kissing deeply as both of their hands explored each other's bodies. It had been so long since she saw Myra, so she was especially happy to have her back. As before, Myra was the more assertive one pushing Rosalie back in bed while she got on top giving her another kiss and one of her hands on Rosalie's breast.

In the real world, Rosalie moans softly and shifts a little. "Oh Myra...ahh..."

Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:38 am

Neva smiles as the green haired girl moaned out to her lover. Seeing a bit of opportunity, she gets on top of the girl and follows the actions of the dream. She was so horny she didn't really care if it was a bad move. Just like in the dream she she gave the sleeping girl a deep kiss while groping those small breast happily.

Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:00 pm

Rosalie instinctively starts to return the kiss, though she was still dreaming. Soon though she starts to wake up and her eyes widen seeing the woman on top of her wasn't Myra. She breaks the kiss and tries to push her off. "Get off me! Who the hell do you think you are??"

Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:24 pm

The girl woke sooner than she anticipated but it made no difference. As Rosalie woke she would a large breasted woman with long black hair in a ponytail, she wore classes. Her attire clearly spoke teacher. She wore dark red lipstick that made her appear lovely and mature.

“Now now my dear Rosalie.” Said grabbing hold of the girl wrist and pushed them down.”That’s not nice.”

Neva gives a soft lick to the girl’s cheek before continuing to speak. She began attempting use her hypnotism to get her like Neva being on top, even seeing the sexual appeal. She didn’t want to force, but get the girl to willingly go along.

Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:58 am

"Stop it! How do you know my name? I've never seen you before in my life." Rosalie says still struggling as her arms are pinned down. She suddenly stops when it feels as if suggestions are being planted into her mind.; suggestions that she likes Neva and wants to sleep with her. For a moment, it looks as though Neva has control over her. But Rosalie briefly snaps out of it and looks up at her. "You're not the only one who can mess with others' minds." She locks eyes with her attacker and Neva would see a quick flash in her eyes as she tries to use her own sensory hypnosis. She may have felt something, but it would have no affect at all.

Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:29 pm

Neva smiles as the girl tries to struggle more. She could say she had been the sub on a few occasions, but no that was too obvious in a way, she didn’t need to know about her other half. She merely smiles at the girl lovingly thinking of all the things she was going to do to the green haired beauty. The apparent dark haired woman gives a toothy grin as Rosalie settles done those thoughts beginning to take hold. Then some how the girl snapped out of it, at first it had to be will. She wasn’t the only monster that invaded the mind, so she had considerable strength. Before the dragoness could try again, those pretty green looked into Neva’s burgundy ones. A tingle went through her head briefly as to was the purpose she couldn’t tell. She didn’t care, either her smile turned into a motherly scorn. As if Rosalie had just did something bad and now mother was ready to render punishment.

“So your one of them.” She said referring to the green haired girl’s ability.”You should have let me have my way, pretended..Selfish little bitch.” She uttered obviously not happy to dealing with a fellow hypnotist.

Reaching for the bag she brought she pulls out a pair of hand cuffs puts them on the girls wrist bounding her.”Now we have to do things the hard way.”Once the girl is properly secured she begins to strip the girl of her clothes.

Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:42 pm

Rosalie's eye went wide in horror when she realized her hypnosis had no affect on Neva, making her realize she was not dealing with another human. She still struggles even as her arms are cuffed to her bed and her clothes are stripped off. "Who or what are you? I know you're not really human, or my sensory hypnosis would've worked on you." When it came time to remove her panties, she tries closing her legs tightly as a desperate attempt to delay the inevitable.

Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:01 pm

"Always the same questions.. Who and what are you." Neva said watching the girl close her legs tightly. She cups one of the girls breast and squeezes hard as if for punishment for the questions. It was still pleasurable under experienced touch."If you know I'm not human, then why ask silly question... Shouldn't you be asking what am i going to do to you're slutty body."

She cooed as she leans forward and licks,bites the girls nipple's till they are hard. Once they are her hands glide done to her stomach then to Rosalie's panties where she begins to tug them down. She take them off she took them down to about mid thigh too expose the girls pussy. There Neva's finger nails began a slow sexual torture.

Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:21 pm

"It's perfectly obvious what you beasts will do with any girl you capture. You all do the same thing in general." Rosalie answers, crying out feeling Neva squeeze one of her breasts then bite down on her nipples. Her panties are removed despite her best efforts to keep them on and she whimpers and squirms as Neva toys with her sex. "Nnnggh...stop...stop it..."

Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:28 pm

"You mean play with you till you cum, like the slut you are." Neva cooed tracing her finger nails gently, the more the girl squirmed the more Neva seemed to make it more pleasurable, effectively putting her skill and experience to use. The tip of her finger slips between those folds not penetrating, but eluding to it, she moves her finger up and down, trying to make the girl wet.

"Not until I make you cum you're hardest my pretty little slut." She said harshly wanting to break the girl down through the process of fucking her. Better yet making Rosalie beg to be fucked by Neva was even better.

Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:41 pm

"Uhnn...don't call me that..." Rosalie tries her best to block out the pleasure being forced on her, but her will to resist was slowly breaking down as Neva kept tormenting her. Her pussy was already growing moist and begging for more than teasing. "D-Damn it...let me go..." She makes another attempt to close her legs.

Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:49 pm

Neva giggles as the girl tell her not call her a slut. She hold p her moist hands."But my dear, look how wet you're getting. Only sluts get this wet." She teased the girl before continuing to torture the girl. Leaning forward once more her mouth latches onto the girl breast. Her bust was considerably smaller than her own, but it was enjoyable. They where nice and perky and her tongue enjoyed the hardened stubs.

She sucked bt and pulled on them on them. Adding to the pleasurable torture." I will not let you go slut.. Not till you cum for me many times." She retorted mallice in her tone for her to shut up.

Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:54 pm

"It's...It's your fault...you won't stop...touching me..." Rosaie answers still refusing to accept what Neva was saying. There was some fear in her eyes hearing Neva's tone. She remembered what happened when she got on Myra's nerves, as well as Ania's. Was this creature just as scary when annoyed? Or maybe even worse?

Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next