View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Dangers Of Nodding Off(for Neva) 

Post Re: Dangers Of Nodding Off(for Neva)
Rosalie whimpers in protest at first when Neva starts to move her. But to her surprise, she didn't feel pain from the toy, or at least not as much as she thought she would. Though there was still some slight discomfort from its size, most of what she felt was pleasure. She does start rolling her hips back and forth slowly, but as time went on, she found herself going at a faster pace on her own.

Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:46 pm

The dragones licks her lips as the girl rides the cock increasing her speed over time. Good. Neva thought as she began to touch her self, unable to hold the excitement."Mhmmm." She moaned as she spread her pussy lips, her woman juices acting as drool spilling from it. "Good girl." She said in a tone to excite Rosalie for good behavior.

Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:57 pm

Rosalie blushes with shame and embarrassment hearing Neva praise her, knowing it was partially meant to be condescending to her. But at the same time, she found herself trying harder to move faster on the dildo, adding to her shame. Maybe that was actually getting her excited. That thought made her sick to her stomach; getting off on this kind of humiliation. But she couldn't stop herself now. It felt too good and her body seemed to have a mind of its own.

Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:02 pm

Neva was getting herself off watching the girl enjoy herself. They always try to resist, but they always fail to overcome their own desire. Rosalie was enjoying it, at-least her body was enjoying the massive dildo. It was shameful how Rosalie responded to the humiliation. Neva decided to push it further by put on clamps to the girls nipples. "Thats a good slut keep behaving and mistress will be more than generous to you."

Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:11 pm

Rosalie whimpers feeling those nipple clamps attached to her, but it doesn't dampen her enthusiasm and keeps riding the toy. She was already getting close to another orgasm and hoped Neva would be done playing with her after this.

Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:29 pm

Neva watched closely as the girl rocked her self closer to an orgasm, She was almost finished with the girl. Not yet, she had a few more things to do. For now she just trained the camera up close on that wet snatch." do want to cum for this toy.?" She questioned, demanding a truthful answer.

Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:32 pm

"Y-Yes...I want to cum...it feels so good..." As much as Rosalie hated saying such things to Neva, refusing would simply prolong her torment. She keeps moving her hips, desperately wanting to cum and pushes down so the toy goes deep inside as she's finally reaches that climax, arching her back and moaning loudly.

Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:42 pm

Neva makes sure it was all captured on film."my-my." She cooed as she began to rub the girls clit."Aren't you blissful." With skill and speed she begins stroking the girls clit for maximum aftermath of the climax." tell how does it to fuck while tied up."

Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:50 pm

Neva still seemed determine to keep Rosalie on that sexual high for as long as possible as she starts rubbing her clit after just hitting her third climax. "It...it's too much..." She answers in frustration. "I can't...do this..."

Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:00 pm

" You can my dear." She urged but didn't press, she had other things to do to the girl before she left, and she wasn't going to waste the time on banter. She lifts Rosalie of the toy, she gives the girls hot sex a few smacks, and rubs. Keeping that sexual high up. she then lays her on the floor. She grabs a vibrating dildo and stick it in to her. Making sure every inch fits inside.

"I as you again slut.. How does it feel to fuck while being tied up."

Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:04 pm

Rosalie cries and moans loudly as Neva pushes the toy back into her pussy. How long was she going to be tortured like this? She wasn't sure how much longer before her mind finally broke. She finally gives Neva the answer she wanted. "It...it feel...amazing...but it's...too much now..."

Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:12 pm

Content with answer Neva removes the toy. And stand over the girl and begins to play with herself. Intending to cum on her.

Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:16 pm

Rosalie knew Neva was standing over her, and from what she could hear, was pleasuring herself. But Rosalie was too exhausted at this point to care. She wondered if it meant they were almost done.

Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:18 pm

Once Neva orgasmed onto the girl multiple times. She gave Rosalie one last punishment and humiliation. The anal beads she had earlier she sticks them into the girls ass one by one till not only was stretched there, but had all the beads inside."I promised I would stretched you there." She said with venom, obviously enjoying the tourtre. Though she made it salt to injury by untieng the girl. She topped recording and turned off the camera.

"I'm afraid I have to leave so those beads have to be taken out by you my dear." She said darkly, enjoying every inch of her own sadistic nature."Don't pull them out to fast otherwise it will do damage, they are of considerable size." She warned before packing her things and leaving. She was vowing a return visit to Rosalie, though it seemed her other half wanted a turn or two.

Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:26 pm

A female facial, and several of them. It was just as disgusting to Rosalie as it was whenever Ania sprayed her with her cum. To her horror, she realizes Neva still had one more thing to do. Rosalie cries feeling those large anal beads pushed into her, stretching out her ass. She can't help but squirm in place, and it didn't help that her ass was instinctively trying to block the beads from going in. When Neva unties her, she immediately tears off the blind fold and looks at the string the anal beads are attached to. She watches Neva leave then crawls to the bathroom, still too tired to get on her feet. After getting into the bath tub, she proceeds to slowly take out the beads, gasping and groaning as each one pops out one at the time. She then starts the shower and cleans herself up.

Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next