View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Appearance aren’t as they seem (For Nichol) 

Post Appearance aren’t as they seem (For Nichol)
The day was winding as the new girls arrived to the dorms. Neva as ever practical as she was, downed her human form. She was wearing her usual business attire, sexy yet modest. The skirt hugged her ass and curves, but was just short enough show off her long legs, covered in black nylon stockings. Her blouse hinted at her cleavage, but hid it at the same time. Her massive double EE breast jiggled slightly with each step. She whore four inch stiletto heels. To top it off she was wearing red lipstick and glasses she pushed up off her nose every so often. Her hips swayed in a sexy manner that only a mature confident woman could pull off. As a “Staff” member she was able to join the mentor program for new students. As some of them seemed to have trouble adjusting; in reality it was just an excuse for beings like her to prey on the fresh meat sooner rather than later. Her heels clicked as she looked at the clip board, catching the attention of many of the girls. Some knew who she was as a teacher, others couldn’t quiet remember but they had a sexual urge when they saw her.

She had three girls to mentor, she had already seen to the other two, and she was onto the third. Nichol Ivory freshmen newly transferred to the school. From what the clip board said she was Welsh, came from a nice family both college Professors, and enjoyed the media arts. At least that was the important bits she wanted and needed to know. Tucking the clip board under her arm she headed to the girls dorm room. Room 249… As she reaches the room she gives a knock, hoping to catch the student in her room already. Once Nichol opens the door she’d find the very attractive and voluptuous teacher standing in the door frame.

“Hello my Dear.” She said with a court nod.” I am Neva, I will be mentor for the duration of you’re freshmen year.” She explained to he petite girl, her brown eye’s looking into Nichol’s own. They would seem enchanting, yet other worldly.

Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:32 am

Post Re: Appearance aren’t as they seem (For Nichol)
Earlyer this windy afthernoon a shy young girl took her first steps off the plane packed with new arrivles to this magnificent boarding school no ones even heard of befor. Each young student eager to begin their school besides one. Ammong them was a young girl, avarage for her size, cute, smart and very uncertain about as to why she was here unlike the others... This students name was Nichol Ivory.

Nichol has never felt uncertain about anything befor taking those first couple of steps off the plane into Shokushu high. It was weird, like somthing felt strange about this school she was so new too... a feeling Nichol could not shake.

Afther leaving the airport and forced to attend the schools oddly amazying orintation Nichol was giving a tour around the campus grounds with her other fellow students. Show the verious building, activity grounds, and social gathering location that were each equaly amazying to see! Wishing her parents allowed her to pack her video camera to record this in her wonderful collection of memories she could admire later...

The last stop on her very short list of places to vist according to her campus guide was the school dorms, where each student would be staying for the remainder of their stay here at the accademy.

Nichol's room was room 249, located on the seciond floor of building 2B. It was exactly identical to the other students dorm room on campus, nothing made it stand out compaired to the others, only a small shower room with small standing shower, a toilet, and sink to get ready in the morning. Yet strangly enough Nichol found her things were allready delivered to her room. A thin layer of dust covered the cardboard boxes, as if they were sitting their waiting a long time for her as she opened her door ready to be unpacked. It was somthing that had Nichol left to wonder?

Finilly once she was left alone, Nichol began to slowly unpack afther saying good bye to the campus attendant....(#1)

Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:19 am

(#2).... afther saying good bye to the campus attendant Nichol opeaned her first box to finilly start getting settled in to her new room. The first box held Nichol's favorite soft bedsheets from home as she spread them over her twin sized bed, along with her silky soft blanket and pillows she loved so much!

In another box Nichol discovered her family pictures, ironicly each picture of Ami was missing as she simply scooted that box a side to sort through later befor she stude up and streached, slowly removing her cute pink turtle neck sweater and kicked off her brown dress shoes she wore for the trip here. Now only in her cute black and blue plaid skirt and white v neck teashirt befor stiing on her bed, pulling over another box to open, discovering her more casual clothes and undergarments from home, ready to be placed inside her drawers befor she abruptly paused as Nichol heard a knocking at her door.

"Who could that be?" Nichol said to her self as she hopped off her bed to hastly get the door, opeaning it to happly lean out with a nice greeting. "Hi ther... ephm!" Nichol said happly as she leaned out only to find her face buried in the cleveage of the teacher standing so closly in her door frame!

Nearly instantly Nichols cute face turned red with embaressed suprise as she immidiatly pulled her face from mis Neva's amazing rack! "Oh my! Oh my goodness! I'm... I'm soo sorry!... I didnt mean!... I mean I did but!....Ahh! I didnt know you would be standing so close to the door! aah! I'm so sorry ma'am!" Nichol said nervously rambling as she tried to apologize to the women she practicly molested in her door way befor she took a deep breath and sighed to catch her cool. "H-hi mis Neva... Its a pleasure.... I'm Nichol.." Nichol tried to say calmly, yet there was still the sound of nervousness in her voice as she put her hand out to shake with mis Neva's

Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:47 am

Neva watched the door opened and Nichol found her face buried in her cleavage. An unusual greeting if Neva did say so herself. The girl then rambled and babbled in a stream of awkwardness. Shifting her weight Neva pushed up her glasses as she watched the girl pull herself together, barely. The dragoness didn't give a angry scowl or even cynical look, she just smiled kindly at the cute red face. She seemed to have a motherly vibe about her, though that could just be the fact she was mentor, and her age.

"Breathe child I won't bite." The curvy woman replied taking the girls hand and shaking it." It's not everyday I get greeted with such enthusiasm, neither do my girls for that matter." She joked as her eyes looked beyond the door. She had just started unpacking, a few boxes where open one on the bed full of clothes, and she had already unpacked her bedding. They appeared to be fine in quality, she could tell the blanket and pillows where silk just from the door way.
"I hope I didn't interrupt any thing, dear?" She asked she looked over the girl, she was wearing a cute outfit, as well. The Dragonesses couldn't wait to get them off of her.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:17 pm

Nichols breathed as Mis Neva took her hand to shake. Accepting the young girls apologie as her first fumbled greeting between student a teacher went off as a total disaster! Yet Nichol sighed as Mis Neva calmed her as she returned that smile, just happy her teacher wasnt upset with such a odd un-intentional greeting.

"T-thanks.... uh.. lucky me right?.." Nichol joked with mis Neva's humor, laughing with a cute blush on her cheeks as they returned prober greetings now, yet Nichol could not help but notice those huge boobs of hers! They were massive! And jiggling with each and hand shake. Unbelivable they were real? Nichol thought as she meekly laughed at mis Neva's joke. " Its not every day I see.. uhm?" Nichol paused as her cheeks grew slightly redder with her comming words. "not every day... I see them that big..." Nichol said in response, smiling befor she let go of her hand, crossing her arms while standing in her door way.

"No... uh.. your not... I was just getting some things un-packed.... " Nichol said afther noticing mis Neva gaze past her into her room, yet the clueless student thought nothing of it as she took simply turned to look her self. "I ws just putting my clothes and stuff away and probly take a shower in a bit...." Nichol said openly befor looking back to mis Neva befor asking her self. " Why? Did you need somthing?" Nichol asked, wondering the reason she was here?

Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:58 am

"No." Neva replied to the girls last statement." I'm here just to make sure you are settling in well. Some new students, claim to be attacked by monsters, to eliminate this the school created the mentor program, to make sure the students aren't under any distress. " She explained as she stepped in and closed the door. Unnoticeable she also locked it. She didn't come off as invasive merely inspection like perception." Also I have to make sure you don't have any contraband, that can produce in a hallucinations... I doubt such a sweet girl like you would have any such things."

NEva said kindly as she gave the girl a wink, to show she wasn't strict or tough, but a kind teacher. This aspect became more attractive to the girl as Neva worked her empathy, so the girl would find it attractable. The girl wouldn't be able to tel, and it would be easy considering she clueless and and a little overly energetic. The dragoness couldn't wait to defile the girl, she was thinking of keeping her as a pet. She would she what the girl would do in a bit, for now she had to play the part of a carrying trusting teacher.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:08 pm

"Monsers?" Nichol repeated giving Mis Neva a strange confused stare. It was a look that told the teacher the student was confused yet got it? More of a look of what? As Nichol shook her head.

Did she just say monsters? Seriously? Nichol thought to her self as she could not help but roll her eyes and smiled. "Monsters? Are you joking?" Nichol said looking at miss Neva befor just couldnt help it but giggle, as that giggle slowly turned into a hellarious laughter. "Y-you mean? Like under... under the bed?.... " Nichol joked some more as she laughed, this being the funniest thing she heard all day. "It sounds like they just want some attention!" Nichol claimed as she kept laughing to the point her eyes watered, wiping away silly tears.

Afther she finished laughing Nichol stepped out of her door way to let Miss Neva inside as she nodded agreeing to her inspection. "uhm Sure?... come in.... mind the mess I'm still unpacking..... I'm sure I dont have anything like that..." Nichol said as she agrred, leading mis Neva inside, paying no mind to her closing the door as Nichol simply moved to her bed and sat down, watching mis Neva take a peak around her dorm room. Nichol unpacking more clothes from that open box she had on her bed to put away in her dresser drawers.

"So? do you check everyones room by your self?" Nichol ask as she finished folding anoher pair of shirts, sitting them on er bed.

Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:53 am

“Purely fixations from narcotics, the local wildlife can be scary at times.” Neva explained with a smile, the local wildlife being horny aliens that got a kick out of fucking human girls who didn’t know the latter. Then yes the wildlife was quiet scary in deed. Though Nichol took the whole thing as a big joke, If only the girl realized what position she was in she wouldn’t giggle so hard. This gave the dragoness more power over the girl.

Chuckling she shakes her head.”Usually yes Neva said bending over to open a box and inspect the contents. Giving the girl a good look at her lush’s ass. Oddly Nichol would feel strange excited by seeing the mature woman’s butt. Her long thick legs fitted elegantly underneath the tight skirt that would cause any eye’s trace over them until they came to her neither which they could not see, thanks to the length of the skirt.

Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:55 pm

"Well I guess those that are dumb enough to bring drugs here will do or say crazy things...." Nichol replied, giggling still, finding this whole idea stupid and funny as she folded anoter shirt, setting it aside befor doing another. "I guess anything and everything will be scary... "

"Oh... nobody helps you? Like student aids or other tea....ah" Nichol replied carrying on the conversation as she folded her clothes, only to look over and blushed. The shy student's eyes popping wide as she was suprised by Ms Neva's shaply rear end, perfectly on display for the burnete to see.

Nichols cute amber eyes could not help but slowly gaze up from Ms Neva's ankels to her perfectly sculpted buttocks, taking in the sight, like she was in some kind of trace. Her barly modest teacher take a quick peak inside a box on the floor as Nichol quickly shookher head and looked away in her shyness.

"Ah.. i-it must be hard to go around alone..." Nichol stammered , her heart thumping in her chest as she paused from folding her clothes for a momment to take a deep breath. This new feeling confusing her as she didnt like girl? What was going on....

Meanwhile the box "ms Neva" took a look inside of was full of Nichols clothes, bras and panties specificly. There were a few diffrent pairs of sleeping wear as well such as cute night short, and cute cartoony themed button up pajama tops.

Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:31 pm

The girl had such cute things, and NEva was tempted to have the girl try the on; just to see how they looked on her. This one might be a keeper she thought as she dove in the box, careful not to mess up the neatly folded clothing." I work alone, they don't overload me with students, so it's usually fine." She explained as she finished her search of the box. The thoughts seemed to slowly grow into illusions, and desire and lust seemed to grow. Not fast but slowly, as Neva moved around in a graceful seductive manner. Hints of her clevage , the bouncing of breast all seemed to be enticing, it even became harder to think of anything else but the teachers hot body..

Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:29 am

"O-oh.... th-thats good..." Nichol managed as she stuggled to think straight, her folding of clothes completly haulting as this new sensation came over her from just watching Ms Neva. The shy student avoided looking as she bushingly averted her cute shy amber eyes and look away but no matter what happened Nichol found her self looking back, each stare more wantingthen the last. Watching the bounce of her jiggle breasts or the sway of those lucious hips as soon Nichols breathing grew harder and more ragged and her shirt collar felt tight and more and more restircting.

"Ah... d-did it just get h-hot in here..." N-nichol stammered out, tugging at her collar annoyingly. Suddenly getting off her bed with a slightly sway of unbalace as she held her cute blushing head and panted. "A-ah... well i-if that will b-be all.... Ms Neva!... I-i need to take a shower... and uh..b-bed..." Nichol managed to say out loud. Her cheeks flushed with arrousal as she struggled to hide it, yet it was ovious with those sharp nipples poking through her top. Yet Nichol struggled with her self, her arms crossing over her senstive chest, trembling where she stude befor she gather a towel from a box on her bed befor turning to Ms Neva as if waiting for her next move.

Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:38 am

Neva gave a small smirk as she heard the girls stuttering. A tell sign of the Dragoness abilities working. Plus the girl was eying everything on neva's body. The poor girl had no idea what was in stored for her. Neva knew the girls body was heating up and she didn't know why, as the thoughts became ever more present and sexual in nature. The Idea of Neva's hot body rubbed up against her's seemed like an enticing treat to her poor sappy mind. Neva watched as the girl mentioned a shower then bed. The woman liked the prospect of that idea. Of course Neva would play it as a teacher for the moment. Taking what what would be a sexy walk in Nichol's Eye's Neva approached the girl and laid a hand on her fore head.

"You are quiet hot my dear." Neva voice said, but it seemed to indicate something else. The touch of her hand was warm yet cool plus her breast where mere inches from Nichol's body and it was easy to the woman's cleavage from the way she bent over.High heels gave her the additive height so it was necessary evil, but one to lure in a fish no less." A shower is good idea, however..." The woman trailed off for a second, taking a breath as she looked into the girls eyes. Neva's being enticing and warm further adding to the girls sexual desire for the woman. It would virtually impossible for Nichol, not pay attention to Neva's lips." I would be neglecting my duties as a teacher if I left you here in such a state."

Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:08 am

It was getting hard for the burnette to think straight as Nichol trembled were she stude, arms crossing her rapidly raising and falling chest to hugg that warm towel she cluched in her hands as Nichol began to softly pant in her arousal. That towel hiding the studens errecting nipples from showing as they poked through her white v neck tea. Yet throught it all Nichol couldnt help but gaze at Ms Neva lazly as if spaced out, imagining that busty teacher together with her in bed doing the unthinkable befor suddenly Nichol was snapped back to reality by a warm hand coing to caress her fore head.

"Ah?" Nichol gasped as she jumped in suprise, not realizing how close Ms Neva accualy was to her in this momment as she leaned in to take Nichol tempature. Forcing the student cute face to flush red as she couldnt help but flick thosecwide amber eyes downwards, looking down Ms Nevas blouse at that impressive clevage as they hung so closly to her befor Nichols eyes were entranced by Ms Neva's lucious lips softly speaking to her.

"Uh.. y-yeah... I-i think I need a bath... instead.... I-i need to sit down..." Nichol said in a cracking voice befor reaching up to cup her own fore head, unintetionaly taking Ms Neva's hand inher own as Nichol shyly pushed away to shaking her head.

"I-i dont feel so.. so good... C-can you help me please?..."

Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:00 am

Neva smiled at the adorable soon to be slutty pet. "Of course I'll help you dear.. It what I'm here for." She chimed in a alluring tone, Her hands reach out and removed the towel from her hand exposing the girls arousal. Neva seemed to ignore the harden stub underneath the cloth, but she more than notice them. With the towel gone the woman's hands slid down the girls sides to her waist in a seductive slightly questionable manner, but before these thought bare any type of fruition Neva was lifting the shirt and taking it off. At that point Neva's own nipples and sex began to harden and become wet.

"Hmm I guess I should Go run women water while you change." Neva said with a smile. As she turned away to go do so. Neva had directly put in a erotic fantasy that more less happened without the girl really noticing. Though she was completely topless, by the Dragonesss own doing. Her hips swayed as she left to the bathroom temporarily leaving the girl alone with her thoughts, what brains cells that could any ways. She ran the water till it was nice hot, for the two women... Nichol wasn't the only one who was going to bath. ...

Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:29 am

"T-thank you..." Nichol polietly said, shuttering with arousal in her voice as she could help but cluch that light blue towel tightly in her soft hands. Using it to hide her harden nipples from Ms Neva's sight befor her teacher approched and simply took it away!

Yet Nichol didnt seem to care all to much as she simply trembled there befor her visiting teacher, gasping and panting softly in hernew hirny state befor the student suddeny became stiff with Ms Neva suddenly closness to her as she let out a suprsed gasp befor one thing lead to another and Nichol found her own white top being lift up over her head. "W-what are you?" Nichol managed, not resisting ms Neva's advances befor she left the student topless befor her eyes, seeing the perky burnette didnt wear a bra tonight....

"Ah!..." Nichol blushed shyly, quicky covering her exposed chest from view, nodding yes franticly asshe agreed with Ms Neva to start the bath water as she took her leave into Nichol's bath room, leaving the confused student with her own thoughts.

Feeling stange, hot, confused... and affectionate? Nichol never felt these kinds of feels this way befor as she could help but tremble were she could, the idea oviustat she may even allready bevwet from the strange effects over coming her befor Nichol hesitently turned to join Ms Neva in the bathroom, stopping outside the door as she shyly watched her teacher get ready her self.

"Uh... s-so... so hot..." Nichol gasped, meaning to her own state at the momment. Her cheeks flushed a bright red as she watched with a, drunk and confused, look on her face as she squirmed were she sude, only wearing her knee high socks, blue plaid skirt and what een she wore underneath it.

Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next