View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Appearance aren’t as they seem (For Nichol) 

Post Re: Appearance aren’t as they seem (For Nichol)
The dragoness sired the steaming water with her hands. Waiting for her pet to join her in the bathroom. She had undone her blouse but didn't remove it leaving the last three buttons fastened. She had dropped her skirt, thus her long tan, thick legs elude to her sex, Her large jugs hid behind the garment loosely like wise the blouse length hid her sex, teasing Nichol's eye's.As expected the brown haired girl came, hesitant obviously but drunk with affection, and confused as all hell. Looking up from the water Neva dranked in the girls current appearance. She was topless thus her perky breast where exposed, she was cute and Neva preferred the girl in the state she was, though there would be times later for such a scenario. For the dragon woman would bath the girl.

"Silly girl." Neva said standing up with a dripping right hand." You where supposed to get undressed." She teased approaching the girl Slowly licking her lips as she did so. Once upon the blushing girl Neva gently touched the girls bare skin, before slowly slipping the girls blue plaid skirt off along with whatever she had underneath. Exposing the girls sex, which the dragoness happily eyes.

"I Guess I'll do it for you dear." Neva teased as she leaned in and kissed the girl deeply. Taking the girl into her arms in a single swoop, and gently and slowly guided the sock wearing girl to the bath.

Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:33 am

Nichol was hsitent to fallow but curious as to what Ms Neva was doing andwere she secretly hopes it may lead, as the aroused and confused student timidly peaked around through the doorway to her own dorm room bath befor those amber eyes popped and her rosey cheeks grow even more red.

Beyound that steamy haze, opscuring her bath room and her guest as Ms Neva slowly undressed. The student watching from were she stude in the doorway, noticibly trembling with a strange sense of want arousal befor Nichol abuptly jumped, being startled by her adoring teacher as Nichols eyes suddenly flicked to her own in a nervous yet ovioisly wanting glare.

"Uh...I-i was?" Nichol gasped back, her voice cracking with arousal as Nichol trembled with goose bumbs were Ms Neva's soft hand connected with Nichols young soft white skin and with a slight click of a snaping button on the hip of Nichol's skirt the garment fell down her shaply thighs along with a cute pair of light pink and white stripped panties, garthering around her trembling ankels.

"Ah..." Nichol whispered softly with a shy gasp, hugging her self shyly, avoiding eye contact as Ms Neva drew so close to her naked shy prize befor suddenly their lips met and stole Nichols breath away. The student suprised by the new sensation assailing her lips, heating her body to the point she began to pant as she kissed Ms Neva back, letting her loving teacher guide her to the bath slowly, kcking off the socks as she went befor Nichol felt the hot soothing water caress her calf as she stepped into the tube one foot at a time, refusing to unlock her lips from Ms Neva's own for even a seciond.

Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:50 am

The girl was drunk on confusion and lust. Leaving nothing more but a silly putty for the dragoness to play with, play she would. Neva's tongue dove into the girls mouth, effectively exchanging saliva with the girl. Both women refused to to release their make out session for even a moment, making it difficult to get into the bath water properly. Finally Neva broke of leaving a string of drool int the process. She then strokes the young girls cheek gently before pushing down into the bath water, once she was in Neva gracefully joined, placing her body between the adorable prey.

Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:15 pm

It was like the student didnt want it to ever end as Nichol wanting kissed her teacher back. Their lips sealing as Nichol panting and moaned into those sweet lips, practicly begging for more and more as their tounges dueled between their joined lips passionatly untill finilly Ms Neva abruptly broke their kiss and pulled away leaving Nichol confused, frustrated and panting heavily standing in the tub nake with her teacher befor being guided back into the tub.

A slight spash and Nichol was sitting, her back agiest the back wall befor Ms Neva joined her as Nichols glossy amber eyes watched her teacher wantingly. Almost instantly Nichol returning for another kiss as Ms Neva joined her in the tub. "Ehh P-please! I'm burning.... its...its so hott Ms Neva... I-i " Nichol gasped, pressing up agiest her teacher lovingly, hugging her as their breasts joined, prssing together. "I-i... want.. want... Uh! J-just take me! I'm yours! Please!" Nichol cried, brightly blushing having no clue what has come over her, only tgat she wanted this stranger more then anything right now!

Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:20 am

" What a hasty little girl.." Neva teased as she gave a few animal like licks to the girls hot cheeks. Before giving another tongue kiss."MMMmph. You're going to be delious." She cooed as she looked at the girls mental state. She was hot and mind muddy all she wanted was hot lesbian sex. By the time Neva was done with the poor sex toy, the girl would believe it was some type of wet fevered dream.

Neva enjoyed how Nichol reacted so cutely to everything. She would toy with this one often. "as you wish." NEva said as her hand glides down to the girls bust gently stroking it before finding a harden nipple and pinching it then groping the tit firmly. From the way Neva touched it was easy to she was heavily experience in dealing with the female body, easily hitting those sensitive spot of the breast. With a free hand she ran down the girls stomach in a sexual manner heading for the obvious. She found the girls clit easily and began to stroke it gently and slowly. The false teacher was making it clear she was going to take it slow, long and slow. After all the dragoness had nothing better to do for awhile any way.

Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:06 am

(Sorry its been so long, I almost forgot about this post! Been so busy I apologize!)

Nichol pressed her self up agiest her sexualy enchanting teacher with her petiet young form right there in the tub. Their lovly bodys slipping and sliding together as their joined breasts put them chest to chest and face to face. so close Nichol could feel her teachers heart beat and Neva's soft warm breaths whisping over her angle soft skin, sending shivers of passion up and down her hot blooded spine.

"AHHHUH!" Nichol moaned, one eye closing in a cute blushing wience as her teacher licked her warm cheek, as if Neva was pretending to be a stray animal befor she felt those lips press to her own in a sloppy wet tounge kiss that sent her reeling and stole her breath away as their tounges dueled each other inna battle of pleasure! A battle Neva easyly dominated Nichol in as the poor student was drunk on her very pressance.

Yet their tounges broke eventually form each other. Only a bridge of siliva conecting their tounges afther such passion, only to break as Nichols heart throbbed and she let out a lustful moan of pleasure! The moan was sweet and full of sounds of pleasure as mis Neva took a swollen breast and tweaked the senstive nub at its peak sending Nichol into overload!.

"AUH!Ah! Oh mis Neva! Your so..so!... Ohhh! D-dont stop! Touch me forever ms Neva!" Nichol said franticly, practicly begging for the teacher to take her on a sexual adventure! Yet in the thron of passion there was a pause as Nichol felt Neva's hand reach her intended mark as the burnette froze! Her cute jaw dropping as she arched back in the tub, spashing with bucking hips!nearly cumming from the touch alone! But Ms Neva had the control over her now.... she coukd draw this out for as longas she wanted asvshe forced Nichol to sqeel with a passionate cry of unbelivable pleasure..... "OH!!UH! OH! MY GOD MIS NEVA! Y-YOU! UH! YOUR S-SO!.... so.... I l-love you! Ahh!"

Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:50 am

Neva smiled at the young girl, so energetic and completely sensitive to her touches. Perhaps the manipulation helped but it hardly mattered as her finger nails rolled over the young woman's clitoris. Slowly and harshly stimulating the nub underneath the hot water, further making her sex sensitive because of the water. Neva Leaned into thee young woman's neck kissing, suckling and nibbling on it. The girls words only intensified her efforts rubbing harder and faster, before stopping short of the girls climax. SHe still groped the girls breast through it all.

"Love me do you.." She teased licking the girls neck to her lips before giving a kiss on the girls lips.She slow inserted to fingers into the girls sex

Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:39 am

If Nichol could discrib what Ms Neva's touch was doingto her then she would view it closly to being electrified from all around her, namly her nipples and sex as Nichold coukd help but scream and writh in the tub with her over zealous teacher lovingly touching her. Basking in ever seciond of her teachers touching embrace it seemed.

"Oh! Oh god! Dont stop!" Nichol said agin, practicly rolling side to side from that harsh rubbing agiest her exposed clit and special pearl, and the way Ms Neva's lips and fingers graced her most senstive of places! Nichol could only lay back with her jaw dropped from over baring pleasure.

"Y-yes! Yes I do! I love you! I love you! Auh! J-just take me! I'm your Ms Neva! I love you so much!" Nichol cried, unrationally expressing her love twords her visiting teacher befor she trembled with that playful tounge and her lips were to occupied with a loving kiss. Nichol wantingly pressing into that kiss as their lips sealed befor she abruptly paused! Nichols bright amber eyes openingwide in suprise befor rolling back as two fingers were inserted into her tight sex... continuing Nevas quest of turning Nichol into her slutty pet.

Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:49 am

Neva cooed as she continued her slow yet brutal assault on the teen. The girl easily succumbed to Neva will, with little resistance such was it rare for a girl to just fall whimsically into sexual deprivation. Neva kept her fingers thrusting in and out of the girls sex, all the while teasing that sensitive button. -I chose well tonight- Neva thought as she quickened her pace into that loving slit faster, eager to see what the girl cum face looked like. She expected nothing less than adorably cute. The sex was undoubtedly unused and tight, giving the girls early irrational shouts of pleasure entitled her to take the girls virginity, without mercy or hesitation she did so by sticking her fingers further in, effectively taking the virginty of the sex up student.

Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:37 am

If Nichol was in the right mind state then yes this entire encounter could considered strange to the horny girl Neva was currently teasing and forcing to moan andsqueel with ever attemots to pleasure her. Yet right now Nichol did care, nor did she even consider the drama this may cause later, only caring about the now and feeling even better. The only thing Nichol wanted right now was for Neva to take her on a adventure.

"Auh! Uh!" Nichol moaned passionatly with Neva's touch, feeling her teachers fanger tips light stroke and tease her virgin sex so...so? It was beyond words to express how the student felt in these momments of pleasure as she wildly jolted her hips and lightly squirmed restlessly in the warm tub water along ms Neva's hand that only began to stroke and rub faster, boiling that burning need with in her.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Nichola cried out it soft cute gasps of overwhelming pleasure, her cute face practicly begging Neva to take her now! Befor finilly the students horny prayers were awnsered and she felt Ms Neva's fangers press deep! So deep! In to her young pussy. So deep that Nichols cute face scrunched sweetly, her jaw dropping in a silent moan of oerwheming pleasure afther she deeply arched along the shower wall and did what Ms Neva pressured her to do. Forcing sweet sweet Nichol to cumm as her virginity was taken by the naughty teacher....

Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:09 am

"mmmm, that was tense." Neva teased as her tongue ran circles around the girl arola, teasing the puffer stub. Neva enjoyed every inch of the girl squealing to a tight deep felt silent first orgasm. She didn't even have to pump in fast to do it the girl was just so wound up by the rubbing it mattered very little Neva did anything other than sink in for the deflowering. The girl no longer cared for the situation she just need it her cunt toyed and and thoroughly explored till Neva knew every inch of it, the same for the alluring body the girl posses. Neva smiled cruelly as she begins to finger the girl her fingers moving in and out the tight cunt, not leaving any resting for the girl. Her thumb rimmed Nichol's pearl with each thrust, slowly working to speed as Neva's nimble fingers explored the tight cavity, looking for that G-spot to torture the girl with.

Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:01 am

Ms Neva had no idea! it was the most intense feeling Nichol had ever felt in her young life! Nothing could compair to that heat! The passion! The butter flies fluttering in her belly! It was electric! like being washed over with sparks continuesly, non stop! brought to a endless high that washed over her slowly but at thesame time also in and instant! It was honestly beyond words, so breath taking! as the student only knew she loved it and wanted more! as Neva would wittness that orgasm leave her new slutty petts sensitive body with a rush of exhausting pleasure! Leaving a path of intense sensitivity behind as Nichol suddenly collapsed back in the tub, panting heavily and spent....

"Auh!... *pant*.... uh!.... *Pant*.... Oh my god....*pant*.... T-that was.... *pant* Amazying Ms N-neva..." Nichol panted softly, those bright amber eyes exhaustedly loong to her slutty teacher as she watched her gently lick and tugg her sore breasts as her chest heavily rose and fell as she inhaled and exhaled precious oxygen. Ms Neva feeling the thum of her heart beat agiest the modest round globs belonging to the exhausted student that Ms Neva seemed to love so much.

However Ms Neva didnt give the poor burnette any rest as she quickly began the game anew. Forcing Nichols eyes to once agin wince close as Ms Neva's fanger suddenly burst quickly into her tight sex, while her thumb came to roll that sensitive pearl, forcing Nichol to let out loud moans afther moans of intense pleasure as Nichols state of bliss ony grew hotter!

"Y-yes! Auh! Yes! F-faster! H-harder! Ohhhh!!" Nichol couldnt help her self as she found her self sub-conciously bucking her hips agiest Ms Neva's thrusting fangers as the monsterously disguised teacher drove the student wild with lust.

Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:27 am

Neva did as the girl demanded and move her finger in and out faster, causing water to splash if it wasn't already. Her thumb also increased the tempo on that swollen pearl, all in tantrum of the fingers. Neva's eye's trained in onto the girls face waiting to see the girls cum face again. Nichol's hips even contributed by thrusting her own hips onto her hand. It was adorable every inch of it. NEva was thinking about keeping the girl as a pet.

Mon May 04, 2015 12:12 am

The water inside the tube was splashing out of control! Due to Nichols trashing young body, the girls hips bucking wildly agiest Ms Neva's thrusting finger tiping invading her tight warm sex in a rapid hard pace, just like how Nichol begged for from her teacher only momments ago. Ms Neva was driving Nichol wild! The bathroom floor was spoaking wet from Nichols violent trashing, yet with how hard the burnette wanted it, only told the teacher disguied monster just how vulrable this young student trully was as she screamed in mind blowing extisy.

"UH UH UH UH!! Uh! Oh! Oh! Oh god! Oh god!" Nichol screamed with pleasure at every thrust, every touch of her special pearl befor finilly Nichol just couldnt take any more as she popped under the preasure! Ms Neva finilly getting what she wanted, seeing that cute face twist in an adorable orgasm that wrecked its way out of Nichols senstive body.

It was like heaven on earth! As Ms Nevawoud witniss Nichols cute face twist in that bliss, her amber eyes rolling to the back of her head as her body spasmed in a cute shutter befor being forced to arch deeply in her powerful orgasm. Like her chest was being pulled to the heavens by a higher power as Nichol came hard! So hard infact her feet scraping agiest the tubb as she tightly gripped the sides of the tube to hang on for the ride of her young life befor she simply collapsed.... panting heavilly afther her hardcore orgasm brought on by such expertise for her first time...

Tue May 05, 2015 10:39 am

Neva chuckled sadistically as the girls face squirmed and tightened from the lovely orgasm the fake teacher provided. she slowly removed her finger, letting the girl catch a moment of rest, but her stimulated there with gentle rubbing."What a nice little fuck toy you are." She cooed into the girls ear. Without warning NEva mouth inclosed on Nichols sticking her tongue done the girls throat. While hands caressed the students body and pubic mound.

"I wounder how would taste down there." NEva teased breathing hot breath onto the girls face erotically.

Thu May 07, 2015 7:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next