View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Appearance aren’t as they seem (For Nichol) 

Post Re: Appearance aren’t as they seem (For Nichol)
Nichol collapsed back agiest the tube side, gasping heavily in erotic exhaustions as her young body spasmed in her after glow as jolts of pleasure escaped her. "Oh..uh... oh my.." Nichol whispered exhaustedly, her head spining afther such an intense release, causing her heart to racing rapidly beneath her breasts as she was allowed to rest for a momment befor Nichol felt Ms Neva's finger tips beneath the warm water begin to stroke her delicate flower agin, forcing Nichol's face to cutly wince as she let out a gasp of pleasure.

"Auh!! Oh! I'm... n-not a t-to-yuhmg!? Muhghh!" Nichol gasped as she softly spoke back to her fake teacher, disagreeing with what Ms Neva called her befor Nichol was caught by suprise as the older womens lips suddenly sealed around her own in a deep passionate kiss! yet even more supprising was the strange sensation of Ms Neva's tounge as her techers silky smooth tounge suddenly darted deep.... impossibly deep... down her throut as Nichol could help but suddenly gagg in reflex suddenly jerking her self away to the side. "Uh! W-what was that!?" Nichol questioned as she couldnt help but be unfocused by Ms Neva's wondering hands touching her all over making it hard to question some of the strange happenings going on.....

Sat May 09, 2015 10:19 am

The girl was slightly curious as to why neva's tongue went so deep. It was good thing she said something, as the dragonoid did not her true appearance known just yet. Not until the girl was snared and her own sex toy, rather she agreed or not. She was a good little willing dirty slut at the moment. If Neva told her to jump the adorkable teen would simply jump to great lengths never asking how high. Instead of answering, Neva just kept up her barrage of assaults before pulling back and lifting Nola's lower half out of the tub not too high where the girl would slip underneath the water just enough to get her cunt out and exposed to the cool air.

"My my. Dear you look so delicious down here." The fake teacher teased licking her lips as she eye'd the girls cunny as if it was some piece of meat to eaten. Undoubtedly that was the idea"I gues I should have taste?" Before any type of response Neva began to lick the girls lips, pubic mound and twirl her tongue at that young pearl hidden between the folds coaxing it out to play. All the while she made sure not get carried away reveal her true nature to the girl.

Mon May 11, 2015 4:23 am

It was hard for the young shy burnette to concentate on anything at the momment beyond Ms Neva and pleasure. Her mind felt so foggy and her eyes so hazy. It was like the only thing she could imagin was sex! Ms Neva and sex! It was frustrating and confusing and.... hott... it was so hott! So hot infact Nichol strugged to focus on the strangeness happening to her, why was she so horny? Who is this person in the bath with her? and why was she willing to do what ever this women says? Why was it when Ms Neva told her to jump, her reaction was only to ask how high?

These were all questions Nichol stuggled to ask her self. Yet Ms Neva was making the poor girls focus nearly impossible as Nichol coukdnt help but rested back in her warm bath water panting in her over excited pleasure befor a suprised meep escaped the students young pink lips as Neva firmly gripped her by the hips and pulled her lower half up from the water, forcing her upper body to lightly sink in the tubb, laving Nichols head and gorgious young peaks to remain bobbing out of the warm water while exposing her sex to the cold open air and her fake teachers welcome gaze. Neva forcing a cold chill to shake up Nichols spine and down agin as the burnette coukdnt help but softly gasp and whine in dazed pleasure.

"Auh! T-taste?!" Nichol repeated in a soft gasp only to learn quickly as to Ms Neva's meaning as the fake teacher ran her expertly talented tounge out along her warm inviting sex, lashing and dragging her sliky tounge along her special pearl witha long slow drag of what Nichol coud only call extisy! The burnette couldnt help but shutter and let out a loud passionate as she arched deeply.

Mon May 11, 2015 10:28 am

Nichols lovely moan was encouraging as she continued to lick and suck on that dripping sex. The fake teacher was enjoying every inch Nichols pussy. The more the girl tried to think, the more NEva assaulted the girl distracting her. Her tongue lashed at the girls pearl pleasuring the rose bud before dashing into the warm wet cavern for a good deep taste. Her tongue still human sized in length licked the insides tasting the inner walls.

“MMMph.. Sooo good.” Neva purred in-between the girls legs. She knew just what it would do to the brunette. Knowing it was bringing the teen ecstasy, she then dove back in eating the girl out with a mature and expert way.

Wed May 13, 2015 12:11 am

"Auh! Auh! G-God!" Nichol screamed in hot blooded pleasure, her cute back deeply arching along the inside of the shallowly filled bath tube as she couldnt help but sing sweet moans, feeling her fake teacher nibble her senstive pearl as she reached up to grip the edges of her bath tube to hang on. The sensation alone forced erotic shutters to shoot up and down her adorably twisting and writhing body as her tight sex collapsed around that lashing tounge that tasted her sweet delicate folds so deeply. Neva soon feeling the ripples of pleasure ignite the poor horny students core with a blaze of passion as she was pushed inevitably twords that edge of sweet release with every lick and kiss Ms Neva pressed into her sweet lower lip, driving Nichol wild.

Sun May 17, 2015 5:30 am

NEva tasted the girls insides,drinking the juicy substance the girl provided. The fake teacher heard the girls wails and moans as good signs. She drove that girl closer to her release, hoping to get a adequate substnce to come forth and into her own mouth.

Tue May 19, 2015 12:29 am

"Uh!Huhaa! S-sweet lord! Ouh! Ohhh G-god!" Nichol wailed in ectesy as she felt her fake teacher's professional tounge lash and shake agiest her senstive sex, darting deeply into her squeezing passage over and over agin. Shotting shockwaves of pleasure up and down her gorgious trembling body, spashing and rippling the surface of the crystal clear bath tube water until Nichol could no londer hold back the water fall building with in her hearted body befor she finilly burst!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHUHHHHHHHHHH!!" Nichol scream out! screamed to the heavens above! in a all mightly cry of passionate fury that was only a testment to Ms Neva's sexual skill as she forced the weak willed student to trash and buck her wanting hips, going apsolutly wild and lose her self in the hardest orgasm she may ever feel in her young adult life! Ms Neva feeling the full release of her pent up need splash forth over her exploring tounge and possiply her questing lips and her nose and cheeks, befor Ms Neva felt another crashing orgasm leave Nichol's helplessly spasming body, activating a wild chain of orgasms that sent Nichol spiraling out of control on a endless high of pleasure.....

Mon May 25, 2015 7:03 am

The false Teacher eye’s watched as the girls body trembled as she violated that wet sex expertly. Each shake and moan, every time Nicjol’s inner passage squeezed and tighten told her she was hitting the right spots. All of it told her to it harder and faster, to suck harder and slightly longer all to bring those lovely juices to her own mouth. Then finally the damn bursts and the receive what she was thirsty for. The sweet nectar exploded to her mouth a little too much to drink it all at once, some of it splashed on her cheeks and nose. Even if she couldn't drink it all she was going to make the girls orgasm, now multiple orgasm last longer.

Her tongue continued its assault by viciously licking the girls clitoris and labia. This helped send the girl into a deeper state of sexual bliss aimed at breaking her mind. It was surprising how much the girl was cumming. It was rare to she this, and even rarer to cause this. By the time she was done with this weak willed girl, she would be begging for the teacher for sex, and would be a loyal sex slave. The vile being as some would put it laughed inside herself as she lowered the girl’s lower body down, letting Nichol bath in the after glow of her orgasm.

“I do believe its my turn to cum” She said after awhile of rest. Her snatch was just was hunger for aching and needed attention. It was time to teach the slave how to please her mistress.

Tue May 26, 2015 11:11 pm

Nichol writhed along the edges of the tub in sher bliss, her hips shaking and quaking agiest Ms Neva's tounge as teacher pressed deep into the poor student hot sex forcing Nichol to cum her young brains out! It was like a dam bursting! Such pent up release! Nichol could not help but passionatly moan to the heavens above at Neva's sexual expertise, the fake teacher seeing her young toned abdomen flexing as her thighs tighten in release befor suddenly Nichol simple went limp..... falling limp in the tub, panting heavily in her after glow..

"O-oh... Oh god..."'Nichol said with a dizzy drunk sleer of her words as she rested back agiest the back tub wall the same way a athlete would afther running a marathon. Ms Neva catching the adorable yet sexy display of Nichol's panting as her bare breasts rose and fell with every slow breaths she took for precious oxygen, the students stiff nipples peaked from the shallow water.

"M-my turn to?" Nichol repeated dizzily, her amber eyes catching Ms Neva's with a lazy yet confused look. " Y-you want me too? " Nichol ask tiredly as she ajustedher self to sitting up right in the tub, her cheeks flushed a cute red that only complemented her features.

Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:00 am

Neva smiled at the cuteness Nichol was displaying. Neva smiles gently and runs her hand over her breast enticingly. Before she leans forward and brings the girl towards her.”Yes Make me cum.” She strokes the girls cheek seducing her into performing sexual acts on the false teacher. Their eye’s still locked showing her sincerity to the girl.

The dragon woman wanted to have some orgasms herself, even if the girl had just recently lost her virginity she would be inexperience but she was willing to teach.

Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:17 am

"Y-yes Uhh!" Nichol awnsered with an adorable moan, a trembling sound of pleasure escaping her lips as her teacher reached out to genty stroke one of her senstive breasts, forcing a trembling quiver up and down her nude spin as Nichol only pressed closer to her adoring teacher as she was pulled twords her. Their breasts nearly touching as Nichold couldnt help but softly pant agiest Ms Neva's bare neck and sholder.

"Uh... Y-yes... Yes Ms N-neva..." Nichol said with a slow hesitant nod as she blushingly looked over her teacher unsure were to start... A cute look of unsertenty in her eyes as she leaned back away from her teacher as Nichol shyly reached out with a hand to gently touch Ms Neva's thigh beneath the warm water befor slowly reacher higher. "L-like this?" Nichol asked as she tried her best..

Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:40 am

The woman's face was heated up soaking up the girl adorable qualities. it was easy to see Nochol’s nervousness. It was understandable not too long ago she had an amazing orgasm, now to to return the favor seemed to be a tad steep learning curve. How was one to learn if one didn’t try nor practice. Neva was sure to bring practice to girl. she smiled as the girl girls hot breath hit neck during the brief moment the she girl rested near her shoulder. Then the girl looked her over seeing what point to attack.

Considering Neva’s well endowed body, her gaint melons hanging before the student; the woman's hard nipples poised like miniature rockets showing her own arousal as result. The shapely curvature of her hips and long thick legs nestled into to hot warm water of the bath. quiet and intimidating figure for a newbie. Neva only smiled as she waited and presented herself for the student spreading her legs slightly, while leaning back wile hovering her over her breast. allowing drips of warm bath water to roll down the mound and in-between her cannon sexually.

Neva let out a sigh of approval as the girl touched her thigh and slowly moved north.”Hmmmm good girl, explore me a little with you’re hands.” Sh e suggested to young woman.

Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:32 pm

(Sorry about all the delays, I havent forgotten Ive just been busy lol)

Steep learning curve was a big! understatment for the poor nerve but horny burnette. The whole thing was nerve wracking! To even consider doing somthing like this with some one els was heart pounding, and to do it with her teacher? a female teache! might she add was strange yet.... Nichol couldnt denie somthing was exciting about this loving exchange as she hesitantly tried her best to make Ms Neva happy with her soft touches.

The students lust drive shy amber eyes looking over her teachers magnificent nude body, panting nervously and unsure where or how to move forward befor thse shy eyes snapped back to her teachers own signified by a suprised yelp.

"Auh! Y-yes ms Neva... I-i'll try.." Nichol whispered nervously, her hand beneath the warm bath water stroking Ms Neva's thigh slowly creeped forward, hesitently touching the womens warm sex as Nichol nervously darted her eyes back to Ms Neva's own to insure the touch was in fact ok. "L-like this?" Nichol asked befor she gntly ran a finger tip over Ms Neva's clit... testing the waters so to speak.

"I-im nervous.... I-is this really appropriate? F-for us to be.... uhm...having a bath together?" Nichol asked as she continued to stroke her teachers soft warm sex as the poor student was begin to have a moral conflict since she called 'this' taking a 'bath' instead of sex.

Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:10 pm

It was indeed a steep learning curve.One Neva was willing to work through with her little adorable plaything. It would take some time to teach Nichol how to properly please a woman of her caliber, but one had to start some where. She did her best to sooth the inexperienced teen. The teen was questioning the event wondering if it was okay to have sex with another woman, and a teacher. Good questions, but ethics where not in question this day. Still the student carried on with her soft touches, her shy advances of lust was nothing more than adorable.

Neva licked her lips thinking about how much she was going to corrupt this teen with dirty lustful thoughts. Neva nodded for the teen to continue as her leg crepted up and touch her warm hunger pussy.”YEsss thats good...”

She cheered the teen on as the teen found her clit and gently ran her finger on it making her coo in pleasure.”Its okay dear, don’t worry about a thing, its completely find to be... Bathing with each-other.” Neva confirmed.

Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:04 am

The this was a conflict Nichol was having with this situation. Was it ok to bath with another teacher? Was it ok to "touch" another teacher like this? was it wrong that this game with Ms Neva felt right? Nichol didnt know, she felt confused and worried, but at the same time excited and happy. The student had no clue what to do other then simply listen to Ms Neva and continue with the lesson.

"I-its ok?" Nichol repeated, nodding hesitantly as she hovered over Ms Neva so closly, so close infact that their joined breasts both pressed lovingly together and that Nichol could feel her teachers warm breath on her own warm lip.

"B-but... M-ms.. ms neva..." Softly Nichol sighed, trembling at the feeling of her techers finger tips gently skimming over her warm senstive flower, feeling her teachers fingers gently stroke her pedels forcing Nichol to cutly shrug, wicing with an adorable gasp. "I-is it really ok for us to be...uhm.... doing this?.... " Nichol asked agin as she panted agiest Ms Neva's neck, begging for the awnser.

Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next