View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A Rather Slippery Introduction (For Maya) 

Post A Rather Slippery Introduction (For Maya)
He managed to scope out the surroundings of the campus from his vantage point in the woods as he eagerly hops along towards one particular building of the dorms. Soon he hops along the window sill of one particular dorm that was obviously gonna be occupied by one of the newest arrivals. And surprisingly someone was foolish enough to leave the window right open.

So he carefully hops down into the room and peers around. It was rather spacious. And decorated to have a very comfortable "feel". Obviously they already prepared it for the newcomer's stay on the campus.

He then hastily makes his way into what appears to be a bathroom. It had a sink, a toilet, and even a rather comfortable-looking bathtub. His eyes do a double-take at the bath tub as he hops his way in and settles himself inside of it. He grows all giddy as he croaks happily, "Kero kero! This is perfect. I think I'll just turn on the water and allow myself to get wet for a moment. Just so I don't dehydrate..."

Soon he maneuvers closer to the handles at the faucet and adjusts them to a comfortable setting as water started to pour into the tub. Then he starts to relax and settles within the tub. Obviously the newcomer would have abit of a surprise when she would take a bath...

Click my signature to view my profile/bio!

Available for roleplays! Just give me a PM!

Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:54 pm
Profile YIM

In a huff, Maya opened the door to her new dorm and quickly slammed it closed. She couldn't believe she got stuck in this place. Of all colleges to be forced into, the school just HAD to choose THIS one. So far, from orientation it seemed so pretentious and boring, and then there was the accursed uniform which seemed to have been purposely made to not fit her.

The young Black woman threw her suitcases on the floor and went to the mirror.

"I swear this damn skirt!" she swore, pulling the skirt down over her butt.

It slowly rose, hiking back up to show her silky black panties. With a groan, Maya slipped the skirt off of her and took off her shirt, revealing her entire frame. She made a face and looked at the open window.

"Why would someone leave that open..." she muttered as she walked over to close it. She sighed and gazed around the room, "what a stressful, stupid day..."

But she suddenly cracked a smile upon seeing her own private bathroom. Maya had always hated the idea of having to shower with others and preferred baths to showers anyway. So, she decided the best way to relax herself after such a horrible day was to take a nice hot bath.

((Before I post anymore, should Maya see you in the bathtub or are you in like a semi-hidden form ^^;;. I feel so silly for asking, lol))

Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:12 am

He emits a quiet croak to himself as he hears the newcomer finally arrive. Soon his shaft reveals itself as it becomes fully erect almost instantly. Wrapping a webbed hand instinctively around the base of it... he started to stroke over it instinctively as he patiently awaited for what was in store.

He had hoped to give the girl a personal greeting of the wet kind. And he peeks over the rim of the tub. He catches sight of her and almost does a double take. She was absolutely gorgeus. He then emits a quiet ribbit to himself as he thinks, 'Oh, she's lovely! I just want to give her all my love as best as I can do so.'

He then carefully ducks himself down into the water and crumbles himself to look more like a big, green and yellow ball. He would wait patiently before she was completely relaxed. Then he'd make his move... for sure.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:22 am
Profile YIM

Maya made her way into the bathroom, slipping off her bra and panties as she went. She looked around the bathroom for a bit before noticing that someone seemed to have drawn the bath for her already.

"Woooow, niiiiiice!"
she exclaimed, walking over to the tub, "I never would have thought a school to have a bath already ready for you! Maybe a hotel, but not a school. Maybe it won't be so bad being in this snobby-craphole after all!"

She peered into the water and saw a strange yellow and green ball. It didn't appear to be any sort of bathing item, but she couldn't think of anything else it could be. With a shrug, Maya stepped into the bathtub, avoiding stepping on the odd ball, and sat on the edge of the tub for a moment, testing the water. It was warm and inviting. So she fully emerged herself, maneuvering around the thing in the water so as not to break whatever it was supposed to be.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:37 am

He feels a brush of her soft flesh against his smooth skinned form. He quivers abit in the ball-like state he concealed himself in. It was, however, testing him to resist just pouncing and taking immediate action. So he tried his best to remain calm. Even though his erection throbbed hard...

He gazed out of the ball at the girl with his yellow eyes. He got a full glance over her fully naked form. Then he closes his eyes and emits a quiet croak as one of many climaxes roars through him as a massive torrent of spooge started to mix within the clear bathwater, intermixing with it.

Indeed... gazing over her form was even abit much for this poor "horny" toad. He quivers even more all throughout his climax as he wraps both of his webbed hands around the base of his shaft. Trying to keep a steady composure, so as not to surprise the girl just yet.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:43 am
Profile YIM

With a smile, Maya fully relaxed, almost forgetting the thing that was in the water with her. She closed her eyes and leaned back, letting more of her body sink under the water until only her head was above it. Her legs touched the ball but she thought nothing of it, now figuring that the thing was simply a part of the bath tub; perhaps some sort of bathing seat for those who are too pretentious to sit in a bath. Her silky red hair floated on the top of the water, flowing around her neck. The water against her caramel skin felt almost sublime compared to the crap that she went through scheduling her classes and ordering her uniform earlier that day.

She opened her eyes as she felt the "bath seat" quiver against her legs. The once clear water was no longer that clear. Maya blinked, rather confused, her blue eyes looking from the "seat" to the water. Did she do something to make the "bath seat" release some sort of bathing salt or other bath chemical? Curiosity began to overtake her. So the young woman used a toe and poked the seat.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:05 am

He suddenly uncurled from the ball-like state and revealed himself. His monster erection revealed as it throbbed and pulsed hard. A rather sly grin crosses over his face as he emits a gentle croak, "Oh...hello there. I've been awaiting your arrival. I been hoping to give you a personal greeting as a welcome to the campus. Kero kero kero!"

He placed a hand upon his bulbous gut while the other snakes down to his shaft, stroking over it eagerly as he gazes over the mounds adorning her chest. Then his gaze shifts to what was between her legs as he licks his lips briefly before he launches his tongue out and it soars through the air before it brushes up against her entrance. The tip lightly prodding at her as he ribbits happily in bliss.

He then hops right into her lap and settles himself down. His massive tool brushing up against her bare flesh as he reaches up with one webbed hand to place it gently upon one of her breasts, giving it a rather firm squeeze. It was apparent what this toad wanted... and he would have it whether she wanted him to do so... or not...

Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:14 am
Profile YIM

Maya's eyes grew wide in fear as he revealed himself. She let out a loud shriek as she backed up against the tub. Practically, immobilized, Maya felt a fear like she never felt before, mainly because she had never seen anything like him; and his monstrous cock wasn't help much. He whipped out his tongue and teased her pussy. That was enough to send her scrambling.

Slipping and sliding, Maya attempted to back up out of the tub. But soon the creature was on top of her, pinning her into the water, mainly with fear than with his weight. She trembled as she felt is shaft on her skin and his hand on her breast.

"Get off me!" she finally managed to scream, squirming slightly under him.

She moaned slightly as he squeezed her large breast.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:36 am

He croaks happily as his tongue suddenly starts to penetrate into her tight pussy, forcing it's way into her tight depths. Then he releases his throbbing erection as he grabs for her other breast with his other webbed hand. Soon he was fondling both of her breasts and still tasting over her sweet vagina.

"Ohhhhhh, kero... so tasty you are in there. I just wanna taste you even more!," he exclaims with a ribbit as he starts to eagerly thrust his erection into her soft flesh on her stomach and between her rather large mounds on her chest. It pulsed and throbbed hard as abit of precum oozed out from the slit and started to coat the girl as well as it's length. Then he croaks, "Oh... so beautiful you are. I just want to make sweet, unstoppable love with every inch of your body. Your toes, your feet, your legs..."

Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:46 am
Profile YIM

She let out another scream as his tongue penetrated her. With this, Maya squirmed even more against him but paused as he pushed his cock between her breasts. Hearing his words, her hands gripping the sides of the tub let go as she thrust one forward, trying to push him off of her, and use the other to try to grab his tongue and pull him out of her.

"Let me go you disgusting, oversized toad!!" she protested, becoming more determined to get the giant frog off of her.

She moaned as the tongue went further inside her and arched her back slightly, feeling her arousal naturally growing, her pussy becoming wet from more than just the water surrounding her.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:56 am

He emits a rather annoyed croak as yellow-green energy crackles off his form as he started to grow taller, his erection lengthening, becoming even longer than before. And his tongue inflated, thicking and increasing in it's mass.

Then he was at the height of 7 feet tall as he started to thrust more roughly against her fleshy form. His tongue starts to eagerly slam in and out of her with pure lustful abandon as all this took place. And his hands still continues to eagerly fondle her rather large mounds.

Then he finally croaks out, "Kero kero kero! You dare try to shove me away?! I'm just trying to be nice. But you reject me. Hrmph... it seems like I'm just gonna have to get abit rough with you, then, girl." A wicked grin plays across his face as his tongue starts to barrage her love button and clit within her pussy fiercely. It caused electric bolts of pleasure to fire through every inch of her body as he continued to sit within her lap to keep her secure within the tub...

Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:09 am
Profile YIM

As he grew, Maya could tell that her fighting back may have been a bit of a mistake. She whimpered as he began to get rougher, and oddly enough, it was exciting her even more. A load moan escaped her throat as he started thrusting his tongue in and out of her wet pussy. Her nipples hardened, pressing against the palms of his webbed hands.

Suddenly, electricity pulsated through her, causing her to scream. But it wasn't a scream of pain. It didn't feel like a typical electric shock. It stimulated pleasure in every part of her body, causing her back to arch and her pussy to tighten around his tongue. She could feel herself slowly climbing to her peak.

"Please stop! I'm sorry!" she pleaded between moans, both hands now pushing against the large monster on her.

His large cock pushed against her face, his precum dripping on her cheeks. Tears trickled down her face as she continued to try to shove him away from her.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:19 am

He ribbits happily as he continues to eagerly thrust his shaft into the girl. His tongue continues to thrust rather eagerly into the girl's tight cunt, showing no mercy to her love button or clit. Causing more electrical bolts to surge through her. He obviously found the key to a human female's anatomy as he wonders what to do to this girl next.

He then exclaims, "I don't want to stop! I must have you! You don't understand. But I need you..." And then he squeezes down upon both breasts rather harshly, illiciting some pain to shoot through them. But the electrical surges of pleasure from her pussy would dull it...

Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:27 am
Profile YIM

The electricity shot through her again, causing her to moan loudly. She began to thrash about, her legs scrambling to get the large creature off of her. Deep down, Maya knew it was useless and she was just wasting her energy, but she couldn't help but to continue to fight anyway. She refused to go down without a fight.

She winced as he painfully gripped her wet mounds, but the pain was soon replaced by more electricity. It was almost overwhelming as she felt herself reaching her climax. The young girl stopped thrashing her legs as she orgasmed, the electricity and waves of pleasure shooting through her. Her back arched, pressing her breasts further against his hands.

"Nooo! STOP!" she screamed, half in pleasure and half in fear.

Her pussy tightened around his tongue and she gasped and squirmed. To make sure she didn't slip underwater, Maya instinctively removed her hands from the monster and gripped the sides of the tub again. Water and precum and tears mixed together on her face, dripping down her now rose red cheeks.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:46 am

"Kero kero kero! I, unfortunately, can not do that, girl," he says with a deep, rumbling croak. He shoves her large mounds together as he stops thrusting his hips and starts to use her tits to rub over his shaft. And soon his tongue slips free from her tight pussy. He draws it back and starts to eagerly taste her juices that collected upon it.

Then he licks over his lips happily as he says,"Mmmm... you taste so delectable, girl. But I can't wait to start thrusting my cock in your tight pussy. I always love feeling myself buried in a woman's tight love tunnel. To feel it grip over me and squeeze over me... it feels good. Oh how I missed it... for so long."

Soon he brings his face in close to her own and starts to plant loving kisses upon her cheeks and lips. His tongue snakes out to start licking over her cheeks, then her nose, and finally her lips. Soon it starts to swirl all about her face, covering every inch in saliva as he mmmmmms softly. He then closes his eyes as he relishes in feeling her large tits rub over his thick erection as more pre flows out from the slit....

Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:00 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next