View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 All That Glitters (for Sapphire) 

Post All That Glitters (for Sapphire)
He had been making his way through the halls sensing all the conscious and unconscious minds that he could work with. Usually he had settled for whomever stumbled into his clutches though on occasion he had a particular craving for someone he had had before.

Aegir had not come here with anyone specific in mind. Perhaps Nichol as he could paint an interesting scenario again and possible draw Izumi into it as well … he then felt Sapphire, a familiar mind to say the least. He had not encountered her for some time though as he let himself into her room he had realized she was already asleep and thus he REM sleep could be initiated with little effort.

He watched as she slept, fluttering through her memory … fantasies, movies, books and magazines she may have read before settling on an idea as he spliced some of them together.

She was a senior, it was before she had gone to Shokushu and she was waiting for a bus wit some of her friends.

“What about you, Sapphire? Are you going to the party? James is going to be there.”

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu May 07, 2015 5:07 am

Post Re: All That Glitters (for Sapphire)
¨i don't know casy h-he is cute but i don't know it is kinda late at night.¨sapphire had a huge crush on james but was really nervous about it(hey can you use a brighter color? kinda hard to see)

Thu May 07, 2015 1:41 pm

“You're going to that school aren't you? We've finally graduated and you probably won't see him for four years. Four years!” She emphasized as she gazed a her friend.

“You don't have to stay for the whole party after all.”

Character Listing

Thu May 07, 2015 2:40 pm

¨o-ok ok ill go geeze¨sapphire couldn't help but smile at her excitable friend. sapphire hurried home to change for the party. before going there later that night dressed in a hot tight party dress.

Thu May 07, 2015 3:19 pm

She shows up at the party, in typical fashion the parents are away and it's the home of one of the seniors she had not met. As expected there is a bit of under age drinking going on and some loud music. It was billed as a graduation party of sorts, the last chance to see most of these people as many will be going all over the nation for schooling.

“SAPHY!” Casey comes over to her holding two drinks, one she gives over to her friend. “James is out back with some of the other guys playing beer pong.”

Character Listing

Fri May 08, 2015 2:36 am

sapphy bites her lip and nods heading out there gasping as she sees the hot hung man of her dreams. ¨h-hello james having fun i see¨sapphire blushs gently.

Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 am

James excuses himself from the game. He looks a her, it was clear that he had recognized who she was though the gears had been spinning as to where he had seen her. School, obviously …

“Sapphire, right? From History class?” Had he been remembering correctly?” His eyes dipped once while he spoke taking stalk of her chest no doubt.

Character Listing

Fri May 08, 2015 3:21 pm

sapphire nods and bites her lip catching him looking at her breasts.¨d-do you like what you see? t-to bad we are in public¨

Fri May 08, 2015 7:42 pm

“Oh yeah though I can't say for certain since they're covered so I'll have to have a closer look,” her comment emboldens him. He looks to the others then back at her. “I think we cold find an empty room inside, care to have a look?”

Character Listing

Fri May 08, 2015 8:49 pm

¨o-ok¨she shyly takes his hand and follows him giddy to finally be alone with her crush and even more so that he found her attractive

Fri May 08, 2015 9:15 pm

He finds a room on the second floor that isn't being used. The hosts parent's bedroom perhaps? They can still hear the music from downstairs and the antics going on down there.

Closing the door behind them he grins giving her chest another look. “OK, let's see them.”

Character Listing

Fri May 08, 2015 10:16 pm

sapphire bites her lip and slowly lowers her dress top and bra. her breasts hanging gently and her nipples perking at the feel of his gaze.¨p-please be gentle with them¨

Fri May 08, 2015 10:32 pm

He watches as they are revealed to him Approaching he takes each sizable mound in his hands

“They feel nice but I need a closer look,”
leaning down his mouth opens consuming one of them as he guides it to his lips sucking on it. All the while Aegir waits for the right moment ...

Character Listing

Fri May 08, 2015 10:44 pm

sapphire gasps and bites her finger feeling his lips on her full mound. her thighs trembling gently at her arousal.

Fri May 08, 2015 10:51 pm

His tongue works over her aerole swishing against it as his fingers press in against the curves of his breasts as James feels himself springing to attention. “They taste good. I'd have to give them an A though if you want an A plus I can think of no better way than to have my dick between them.”

Character Listing

Sat May 09, 2015 12:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next