View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Ambition (for Arblis) 

Post Ambition (for Arblis)
Andre had been in her dorm room. She was dressed in casual clothes as it was Sunday and she had no classes. A simple white blouse and blue shorts she had sat at her desk for a fair bit scrawling her pen over her notebook.

Dejected she tore out the page, crumpled it up and tossed it toward the waste bin where it missed and joined the other half dozen wads of crumpled paper on the ground.

“Man, this sucks,” she sighed before tapping the point of her pen on the next blank sheet. She was trying to compose another song as she often did though it would do no good while she was here. Or little good since she was trying to conceal who she was. Only Vanessa knew and that creature, maybe the demon too though she doubted that it cared or even realized though her blue eyes fled to the closet where it had been hidden not all too long ago.

Vanessa was with her then. Practice of a different sort, she thought. “I wish I were a better singer … song writing wouldn't hurt much either.”

thing was she was already an amazing singer but she always pressed herself to do better even now. Well, she got back to it scratching a few lines and humming out a tune. It was never this hard before and she assumed that it was all the jumble of thoughts that she was having as of recent given all that had happened lately.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Last edited by Stephanie Miller on Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:31 am

Post Re: Ambition (for Arblis)
Arblis floated through the halls of the girl's dorms, on the prowl for potential "clients". He really had to properly thank the school's construction code for properly sound proofing each of the rooms. It allowed for excellent privacy while he negotiated, and he hated being interrupted while claiming his payment.

Nearby, he felt the unmistakable sensation of a wish being uttered, and he grinned to himself as his smokey form shot off in that direction. Around one corner, down the hallway, and there it was. He slipped under the door's crack in an instant and found himself in a modestly decorated bedroom, facing a gorgeous blond. Sat at her desk, the very picture of writer's block, and he could feel the frustration emanating from her. She continued grumbling to herself, but Arblis decided it would be best to make his entrance sooner rather than later.

Beginning at his feet, the billowing mass of his form became visible, swirling in a vortex of smoke and red light. The smoke spiraled upwards, building into the shape of a heavily muscled, nude man with smokey grey skin and glowing red eyes.

"Hello my dear, I am Arblis, Djinn of desire,I was passing by and heard your wish. I could help you...for a price."

Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:05 pm

The pen fell out of her grasp clattering to the floor. Andrea had been so deep in concentration she was oblivious to the intrusion and even fell out of her seat at the innitial shock and fright of something just being their suddenly.

It was a sensation she would never get use to after all and her heart beat faster in her chest as her blue eyes widened seeing a smoky figure before her. It appeared that this one was a nude humanoid figure though rather than freezing there on her side, her elbow aching with the dull contact she scurried back, crawling toward the wall as she processed everything.

“A-Arblis?”
What did she know of the Djin? Arabian genies … they were bad and she saw them in a few episodes of Supernatural but that was about all she knew. Of course she could be wrong but there was a figure before her leaving her to process everything that swirled about her.

Hermaphrodites, slimes, demons, serpents, dragons … she was still getting use to all this, Daphnee said nothing about it though at least had not called her crazy. Vanessa knew what was going on though it wasn't as if she had been advertising what was going on either.

“W-Wish? P-Price? What do y-you mean?”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:43 pm

Arblis eyed the girl where she fell splayed out on the floor. Her flowing golden hair was a perfect As she scrambled away from him, he raised a hand as if ordering her to stop and spoke firmly but not threateningly. "Calm yourself, I will not hurt you. A moment ago you wished to be a better singer and song writer. I heard your pleas and have come to grant your wish. I promise, my prices are not unreasonable."

Arblis squatted before her, like a kindly man might to a frightened child. He could feel the fear and confusion running through her, and intended to put her at ease a bit before moving forward. "I can tell that you have met other guests on the island. I operate a bit differently. I gain my strength from the needs and desires of those around me. If you truly want me to leave more than you want what I have to offer, I will know and leave without another word. However, I think you should listen to my offer before making a decision."

Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:18 am

She grasped her throbbing elbow and moved into a more dignified sitting position with her back to the wall as he squatted before her. She was not much of a fighter. Inspired by Vanessa she tried twice, once in her presence which resulted in trying to prevent her from making the situation worse and against that alien woman not that that could be counted.

But he was smoke as far as she could make out! How did one fight against that? She might as well hear what he had to offer, besides he did not set upon her yet and this was approaching the very length of time of her struggle against that alien woman.

There was a bit of foreplay though the initial struggle probably constituted that.

“W-What did you have in mind?” Was it leprechauns that offered three wishes with the last undoing them all in perverse ways or was she confusing things with the notorious monkey's paw? The danger here was that she had a smattering of knowledge but what she had was all mixed up and confused. She just never paid much attention to those stories busy with rehearsing, performing or cutting another CD.

She was a little skeptical though thus far he did not ascend upon her, which she assumed he could have easily done.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:26 am

Arblis chuckled internally as his potential client began asking for details. Even without any mental manipulation, he could almost always get what he wanted once a conversation made it to this point due to one simple fact: everything he offered was worth the cost.

"First, let me take care of that elbow for you, so we can talk without distractions." A line of smoke whisked out from his body and wrapped intangibly around her arm, while a tiny sliver ran up into her ear and linked the Djinn to her mind. The smoke around her arm seemed to warm slightly, and the pain eased as if the bruise was days old. In reality, he had simply shoved the portion of her consciousness focused on the pain to the back of her thoughts, and returned her attention to what really mattered.

"I've worked with a number of extremely talented musicians and performers before, and generally they need three things to really hit it big: Looks, practical skill, and the ability to connect with an audience and give them what they want. I think we can both agree you have the looks part covered. Even in casual clothes and with your hair tousled, you look better than half the girls I've helped.

I will need to hear a demonstration before I can tell you how much I can help with your actual vocals, but suffice it to say I have more experience helping people to tune and refine their voices than every voice coach on your planet combined."

He paused and tapped a finger against his chin before continuing, contemplating whether she was worth a tiny investment of his power. After another look at her curvy body and charming face, his mind was made up and he stretched out a hand as he leaned closer. Smoke congealed over his palm and formed itself into a jet black microphone, with two tiny buttons glowing red like his eyes.

"And last, but certainly not least, I could give you this. To put it simply, this little toy will form an emotional bridge between a singer and her audience, letting you feel exactly what they want from you, and allowing you to pour your emotions and feelings directly into them. It is difficult to describe the sensation in words, but I am sure that you have felt the pulse of a crowd in your line of work, and everyone knows how important it is for singers to put feeling into their music. The bridge magnifies those instinctual sensations over one hundred fold." He didn't bother to mention that with the number of horny young men her concerts would attract, the bridge would likely flood her mind with waves of lust as soon as she stepped on stage. Arblis hoped that he could be there for a performance someday, just to see her reaction.

Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:46 am

It was amazing, the feeling of that smoke that swirled about her elbow. The throb lessened then concluded as if the injury occurred days ago rather than just a few minutes back. She had no idea though that the connections he had formed with her had simply dulled her senses to the pain until finding the right connections …

It was not quite the same thing as cutting off her nervous response. She could still feel her elbow and bend it without a problem but the pulse of electrical energy that told her she was in pain was forbidden from reaching her mind and being processed by it.

“T-Thanks,” she bent the elbow afterward as if testing it out though she blushed as she went on about her appearance. It shouldn't have been surprising, so many girls on this campus, so many attractive ones. She seemed to fit the mold though she had not yet questioned that this may have been a criteria of admission selection.

She had not figured on it, she didn't think things went that far just seeing everything as unfortunate right now and not blaming to remoteness of the school being a factor too.

The rooms were good in that sound generally did not get out unless there was some sort of hole or crack or the door was open so being overheard wasn't much of a concern.

“An audition of sorts ...”
she was less nervous and even moved to stand after taking the strange microphone from him.

She regarded it for a time before looking at him. She had a combination of the three criteria he listed though the last was a lot tougher to accomplish. Some of her songs hit that mark and others missed it completely …

“Do I use this for the sample?”
She asked as she considered the proposal and the device at hand. There were talent shows she could try it out with, not the massive crowds she was use to but after she left the island, she was oblivious to the fact she was no longer on Earth.

“I think the microphone will suit but what is the price?”
She gazed toward him as she pose her question.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:15 pm

Arblis smiled as the singer seemed to relax a bit and got to her feet. He stood as well, his form towering a good eight inches above her so that she had to look up into his red eyes. "I suppose you could call it an audition, but I don't think you want to use the microphone right now, or near any of the island's guests for that matter. Most of our minds function differently than yours, and the emotional bridge could connect you to emotions that you aren't mentally prepared to deal with. I'm sure that you can put on a nice show for me without extra assistance. I just give you the extra boost from great to extraordinary."

"As for the topic of payment, I believe I mentioned that I am a being of need and desires. Emotions have incredible power stored within them, and I use that energy to fuel my existence and my abilities. A wish like yours is like a single red hot coal, it burns hot and long, but I can't draw energy from it quickly without extinguishing your dream. Neither of us would enjoy that. Instead, I'd like you to feed me a bonefire of transient passion and desire which you won't miss even if its gone. To put it bluntly, I'd like to show you the greatest sexual pleasure of your life, ravish you until you scream for more, and make you cum more times than you can count. After all of your fantasies have been satisfied, I will leave you the microphone and be on my way.

The look of shock in Stephanie's face as he laid out the terms so plainly was just too perfect. The Djinn always loved the moment when his clients found out what they were being asked to give up, followed a few moments later by the realization of how much they would enjoy the payment. Women literally killed for the chance to experience the pleasure he was suggesting, and here he was willing to take their satisfaction as payment for incredible boons. A girl would have to be crazy to turn him down...right?

Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:11 am

“Oh?” She was a mix of emotion, he being so casual about matters as he did not waste time with matters by beating around the bush though something so obvious would become apparent she thought once he made a move in that direction.

There was the fact that matters were going to happen, there was no doubt to that. He had not forced her yet though in the end he would likely get what he was after and she would have nothing to show for it. And there was the matter that she had no attraction to males. There was that one time with one of the school teachers with Lily but that was more a competition, an unknown drive to do better though in reflection there had to be some sort of mental manipulation going.

She had been interested in Lily at that time as a casual fling. Up until Vanessa they were all more or less flings. She traveled around a lot on tour and when she snuck out incognito she just wanted to have fun.

Not that she hadn't been with males, her experiences had been limited to male monsters and not humans though. On the one hand she could get the microphone and have something to show for it for once.

It was a simple matter to consider. Even if she were more of a fighter she would have paused in her thoughts here and thought it over. She was stumped as to how to deal with him. He was gaseous and she did not know how to deal with that though he had seemed to have a density when that tendril of smoke moved against her she had related that to a thickness though even if that were the case there was no bone … perhaps he used his mental energy to hold himself together.

It was so alien to her, seeing that he was a conscious being but did not have any organs as far as she knew, yet the eyes stood out or rather what she perceived as them. There were too many unknowns to consider though she wasn't into biology too much. For her it was more the fact that she knew he existed, it was like a TV. She did not know how to make one or how it worked but she could still watch it and got the general idea as to how it worked. She didn't have to understand anything to watch it after all.

“Alright … that sounds reasonable,”
she didn't have to kill anyone after all and she had a hint not to use it around the other guests not that she would ever know when one was around. She had assumed that by seeking such payment it was possible to interact with him more.

“How's it work though? I assume you're solid enough but is there anything I ought to know?”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:52 pm

As if in answer to her question, the smokey outline of Arblis' form solidified into a naked humanoid body with his same dark coloring. He stepped over to the bed and sat, his weight settling into the soft mattress.

"Oh I don't think my body will be a problem. In fact, my ability to change shape at will generally leads to some very interesting ways to keep my clients entertained. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Before we go any further, we need to seal the bargain. Your original wish drew me here, but you will need to lay out the specifics before moving forward. Reach out your hand, and tell me your desires. Tell me that you want the magic I have offered, and you want me to take pleasure from your body. I need to feel your need to create the emotional bond for you."

He waited for her to comply then reached out to take her small hand in his large, strong digits. When she finished her request, a prick of pain ran through her palm and a pair of ruby red droplets of blood engulfed in smoke drifted up from where their hands met. One flew towards to Arblis and disappeared into his fiery mouth, while the other affixed itself to the on button of the microphone he held in his other hand. The Djinn sighed as the contract was sealed and smiled at his toy for the night. He released her hand and placed the microphone on the bedside table before speaking.

"Now then, I believe you were going to sing for me. Why don't you give me a full show before we move onto the rest of your payment?"

Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:47 pm

“In exchange for the discussed microphone I am willing to submit to you carnally for the evening,” she began noting that he had gathered mass becoming more solid. She figured that she could work better with that state and had accumulated some knowledge as it pertained to males though her hand was pricked painfully like she felt a sudden pin prick of a needle, her discomfort evident though before long the deal was sealed.

She rubbed her hand as she glanced at the microphone hearing it set down and listening to his words. Slowly she nodded at what he had said, thought briefly the selected Eternal Night from her first album and began singing; soft and sweet as she stepped forth.

Tentatively fingers reached between his thighs delicately enfolding around his member. Slowly she encased it with her fingers rolling over it with small tugs getting a feel for the composure and texture as she moved over it nice ad slow.

Using her thumb she caressed the tip using a semi circular motion while her other hand pressed to his chest flowing down it, then back up, blue eyes glanced toward him as if looking for approval or disapproval though it would have been far to difficult for her to distinguish any difference.

She carried on with her song picking up the pace with the rising tempo then slowing down the motions of her hands as the song slowed down.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:09 pm

Arblis was slightly annoyed that she remembered to specify a time frame for her payment. Some girls forgot to mention it and found themselves servicing him until he grew tired of them. Still, her sweet singing soon settled his irritation, and he leaned back against his arms, allowing her full access to his rod. Her hands were soft against his body, which felt too smooth and warm to be actual skin, as she gently began caressing him.

"Beautiful." He could have been talking about her voice, or the sight of the blond woman on her knees before him. He sat and enjoyed the feeling of her skilled hands playing with him throughout her song, matching the tempo. By the end, he was fock hard in her hand, and his face showed a wide grind looking down at her.

"You really are very good at that, but you know performers need to do more than just sing. I want you to dance for me too. Show me everything you have to sell. Then maybe we'll find another use for that wonderful mouth of yours."

Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:53 pm

Andre was pretty insightful without meaning to be. Dendrite had found her intellect unusual when he first set upon her, her desire in getting stronger so she would not be a victim rather than the pleading not to be taken was a bit different to say the least though she was one to do the unusual. Perhaps that had been derived by the fact that she had been in entertainment and had been use to more things then the average girl, perhaps she just had a keen insight. Regardless of if it were just dealing with managers and promoters all the time or a gut instinct did not matter.

She had only entered into one real bargain before and that was to keep a particular recording and nothing as complicated as this. As it was it seemed that he was pleased. There was a grin to go on though he could have been amused too though given what she was doing she reasoned that he was pleased.

Dance … she did some dancing in her shows. She was by no means an expert at it though no stranger to it as well. She paused for a moment and considered his words. Dancing that concluded with the use of her mouth … she released her hold on him and stood up.

The evening could be long or short, she had no idea as to which or how well she would manage to hold up. Most of the experiences she had did not exceed an hour or so, there was that hermaphrodite which was by far the longest though.

Kicking off her shoes she hummed as she swayed her hips and moved about. The song ceased as she began humming another that was a bit faster in tempo and matched with her actions a bit more.

While she swayed and gyrated she stripped ending up in just her undergarments by the end of it. Unclasping her bra she covered her tits for a bit longer before revealing them as her fingers peeled down his legs as she lowered back down.

Guiding her tongue over the tip of his shaft she licked about it, His hard shaft placed between her tits as she sank down over that rod, bobbing up and down it as she continued to hum providing vibrations over him in addition to casual licks, sucks and the touch of tit flesh, blue eyes dashing back up to him as she continued.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]