View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Late Night Greeting(for Lilith) 

Post Re: Late Night Greeting(for Lilith)
"I'm not your pet!" she cried out as she wiggled against her bonds. Still, she found herself growing warmer by the minute and despite her best efforts it was showing in her face and body. Lil wasn't sure how one judged an expert in this field, but to her dismay she was finding out that this woman seemed to know exactly how to make her squirm.

The cool air of the room seemed more vivid to her now, indeed everything seemed heightened as her expert opponent aroused her secret spaces. Already her skin was glowing with a pale red blush and her nipples stood firmly at attention. "Ah!" she moaned as she felt Myana's warm breath replace her fingers. "Ple-Please stop..." she pleaded between breaths.

Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:05 am

"Why would I stop now? You're just starting to get into it." Myana answers before leaning down and running her hot wet tongue over Lilith's sex a few times. It stop on her clit and moves over it up and down then in circles. She would randomly change this pattern so that Lilith couldn't adjust to it. "Mmm, I was right. I taste very sweet, my little pet."

Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:19 am
Profile YIM

Lil looked up at the ceiling, tears welling up in her eyes. "I am going to kill you-ah-SO much!" she cried out. Her toes curled reflexively as Myana's tongue ran across Lil's lower lips. The longer this went on, the harder she found it to concentrate. This sensation was completely foreign to Lil and quite overwhelming.

Her conscious will overwhelmed by the new sensations, Lil could manage only a desperate, "No mor-aaah!" before her back arched and she found herself pressing into her tormenter's tongue. Nether regions, already slick with her juices, were growing more so by the minute. Her breaths came fast and ragged while her mind flowed over with ecstasy. Never before had anything made her feel like this.

Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:37 am

Myana only let out a small giggle at Lilith's threat. Even if Lilith were able to get her hands on a weapon, she'd never get the chance to use it. And the punishment for such actions would be severe for her.

"You're really starting to enjoy this, aren't you my pet? Just give in to it. Your body knows what's best for you. You should listen to it." Myana said before using her fingers to spread those lip open and licks at those exposed walls. The tip of her tongue applied pressure where ever it touched Lilith's pussy. "Cum for me, pet. Show your mistress how much you love her touch."

Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:20 pm
Profile YIM

Lilith's mind had become so clouded she barely registered Myana's comment. You cannot allow this bitch to win, her mind screamed, though it was drowned out by her own moans and whimpers. Indeed, she found it nigh impossible to control her own reactions at this point, her body twisting and turning to her captor's whims.

Myana's tongue invading her interior was what finally pushed Lil over the edge. She rocked back hard against her invisible bonds and cried out as her nectar began to run down her legs. The initial shock paralyzed her, leaving her shaking with the aftershocks trying to catch her breath. The sensation had been entirely overwhelming; indeed were she not suspended by magical means she'd likely be buckling at the knees.

When the aftershocks passed, she looked Myana in the eyes. The rage had dissipated from her vision, replaced by a pleading look. "Please," she huffed for breath, her mind beginning to clear "no more."

Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:10 pm

Myana grins as she watches Lilith squirm in pleasure from her orgasm. She licks up some of that nectar before standing up. "Yes you're right. I've teased you long enough. It's time for some real fun..." She goes over to a cabinet and takes out a couple of bullet vibrators and a penis shaped dildo. The smaller toys are taped over Lilith's nipples and switched on at a low setting to start with. The dildo is first lubed up then presses against her pussy, slowly penetrating her. The toy reaches the hymen but pauses there. "Hmm, this isn't really the best way to take your virginity." She exchanges the dildo for a strap on toy before returning and slowly continues to fill Lilith's sex. "Here we go, my pet." With that, Myana breaks through the barrier stripping Lilith of her innocence.

Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:32 pm
Profile YIM

Barely registering Myana's departure, Lilith continued to grasp at every breath. Nothing, not even her own efforts, had ever been that powerful or felt that good. Her head hung low, her own heartbeat ringing in her ears. 'My face feels like its on fire.' she thought to herself, beet red from the experience she was just coming down from. In the back of her mind a little voice pleaded for more, though she buried it quickly. 'That bitch hasn't won yet.'

Lilith was still trying desperately to collect herself when she felt the cool plastic pressed against her nipples. "No more I beg you!" she pleaded between breaths, feeling her heart pick up its raceway pace once again. When the pair were securely in place and turned on, immediately her mind began once again to stumble in a fog of pleasure. She threw her head back and bit her lip to stifle a moan, she didn't want to give her tormenter any more satisfaction.

Her silence, however, was broken immediately when she felt something very foreign and very large pressing into her lower lips. "Aaah not that no!" she looked down at the object being pressed into her, eyes aglow with sheer terror. When Myana paused and then pulled it out, she breathed a sharp sigh of relief.

"Hmm, this isn't really the best way to take your virginity."

Lilith protested quickly and vehemently, "What if, what if we don't take my virginity at all? How does that sound!" In response she received naught but her kidnapper reemerging wearing an even more intimidating strap on. "Please, I'll do anything just don't!"

"Here we go, my pet." Lilith clenched her teeth as Myana unceremoniously pushed the strap on into her sex trying to refrain from a scream. Her attempt failed, however, when she felt the alien object push past her hymen and into her most private place. Lilith howled like a banshee in a bizarre mixture of pain and pleasure, her brain a muddle of rage, embarrassment, and that small voice telling her this all felt pretty good.

"You bit-aaah!" she was cut off by a second cry as her attacker slid out and pressed back in, triggering a whole new wave of sensation.

Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:52 pm

Myana only pushes the strap on in deeper until their hips were touching in response to Lilith's protests. There was no talking her out of it, though for a few moments she stays still to allow her pet to adjust to having the toy inside her. "Don't worry, the pain will soon be gone and you'll feel nothing but pure bliss." Myana says, moving a hand down between them and rubbing at her clit to help her focus more on pleasure. "Soon enough, you'll be begging for this every day."

Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:52 pm
Profile YIM

Lilith looked away from her tormenter, unable to meet Myana's gaze. While she felt uncomfortably full, it was difficult to focus on the unpleasant sensations with the egg vibrators continuing to stimulate her nipples. The little voice in the back of her head gained a little strength with each passing second, conscious thought having faded into a haze of pleasure and pain.

She groaned and winced as Myana began playing with her clit, her expert touch pushing her well beyond anything her own experienced fingers had ever managed. Their skin pressed together as Lilith's body turned and twisted, trying to get more. Before she knew it, she was whimpering and pushing her hips down on the intruder in her sex, silently asking for more.

Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:19 pm

Sensing Lilith was starting to feel more pleasure than pain, Myana smiles and starts moving her hips slowly, making the strap on move in and out. "Now that wasn't so hard, was it? It may have been a bit painful, but it got better. And it's only going to keep getting better as well." She says, now starting to pick up the pace a little more and rubbing her clit again every now and then. "If you behave yourself, I won't have to restrain you like this. I may even let you ride on top as well. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:28 am
Profile YIM

Biting her lip, Lilith tried to stifle the primal sounds emanating from the depths of her lungs. Her efforts fared poorly as she found her hips grinding against the intruder between her legs, inducing more enjoyment. Mind wandering, she found herself tempted by Myana's offer and equally horrified that she would indeed find it tempting. Conscious thought was, however, becoming nigh impossible.

A new wave of pleasure rushed over Lilith as a finger crossed her clit ever so gently, amplifying the experience of the strap on pushing deep inside. "Aaaah yes!" she cried, peaking again, the sensations this time even more potent than they had been the first time. Myana it seemed wouldn't give her much rest however as her pace continued, preventing Lilith from coming down and regaining conscious control. For the time being she began to cry and moan in chorus with the four way assault on her body, heading back up the mountain towards climax.

Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:22 am

Even as Lilith was being overwhelmed by a second orgasm, Myana did not even slow her pace. Her hips keep thrusting the toy in and out of her. "Mmmm, see how wonderful it can be when you listen to your body? Your mistress will take good care of you and make sure you get the attention you need, but if you misbehave, you'll get worse than just a spanking." Myana says. She reaches out and causes a smaller toy to fly over to her hand, which she then applies to Lilith's clit, tormenting her body further. "Doesn't that feel good, pet?"

Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:50 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2