View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Late Night Greeting(for Lilith) 

Post Late Night Greeting(for Lilith)
Earlier in the day, Wraith had noticed that one of the empty rooms had recently been taken by a new student. It was always so much fun breaking in the new girls. However, when he went into the room, there was no one to be found. There was a suitcase on the bed, which meant there was someone here, but he must've just missed her. That was okay though. He would just have to find something else to do to pass the time.

Wraith returns later the same night peering inside expecting to see a new girl in the once vacant room...

Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:24 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Late Night Greeting(for Lilith)
Down the hall in the showers, Lilith slapped the palm of her hand against the wall in frustration. Suds slicked off of her skin as she rinsed in silence, sheathed in naught but steam. Long, hot showers had always been a good way to cool down in the past, though she feared it insufficient now. Her step mother had packed her off here as quickly as she'd graduated with the blessings of her father, damn her. Now, it seemed, she'd be here for the next few years; a prisoner of her desire to make her dad happy. Surrendering to the fact she'd get no where turning into a beet red prune, Lilith finished rinsing off and stepped out of the shower.

Toweling off, she pondered her new surroundings. This would probably be one of the few times she had the showers to herself, though she noted the time for future reference. Stepping up to one of the mirrors she drew a brush from her toiletries bag. "Maybe pink next time.." she muttered to herself as she combed her still damp, white hair into a short pony tail. After a short expedition with her toothbrush and floss, she packed her things back up and peeked out of the door.

Odd that there wasn't anyone in the hallway either. Was there some kind of function she'd missed out on? Well, whatever was the cause she would find out in due time. Lilith quickly trotted down the hall, holding her towel up with one hand and her toiletries in the other. Upon entering her room she let out a disgusted sound; she'd dumped her things on the bed and hadn't bothered to unpack. Yawning, she decided to put it off till tomorrow. Shedding the towel, she dressed quickly in a blue nighty and crawled into bed. At least, she thought, this is pretty comfortable.

Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:45 pm

Again, Wraith was greeted by an empty room. But just as he was moving away, he sees Lilith coming towards him. To his delight, he saw her enter the room he had been checking in on. So this was to be his latest plaything. He watched her remove her towel and put on a nightie. Already he saw a lot of promise in this girl. As soon as she was in bed, he enters her mind. Lilith would've felt a brief chill in the air as he invades her mind, but nothing more. Once she was asleep, instead of waiting to see what she would dream about, he creates the scene for her...

Lilith would find herself in what appeared to be a dungeon, naked and her arms tied behind her back. The walls in the room had an assortment of torture tools and sex toys neatly hung up and organized. The door soon opens and a woman with long chestnut hair enters wearing a dominatrix outfit. "Welcome to your new home, my pet. I am your new mistress. From now on, you belong to me."

Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:28 am
Profile YIM

I was more tired than I thought, Lilith thought as she curled up beneath the covers. The bed felt cold with disuse, especially since she'd just come from a piping hot shower. She moved her legs a bit beneath the covers to make a little warmth and pulled the sheets tight around her head as she felt a sudden chill. Did the room have a draft? She'd have to look into that in the morning.

Finally warming up, she drifted off to sleep with a contented expression on her face. Almost immediately she felt that chill again, but this time across her naked breasts. Lilith shuddered instinctively and immediately tried to cover herself but found herself unable to. Indeed, she could hardly move her arms at all before feeling the chafe of rope against her wrists and elbows.

"What in the hell is..." she muttered before cutting herself off with a sharp gasp. Her eyes widened in abject horror as she scanned the room she now found herself in. The walls covered with no lack of menacing hallmarks of a sex dungeon. Even the furniture, what little there was, seemed menacing. Lilith was in full flight mode, headed for the door when it abruptly opened.

"Welcome to your new home, my pet. I am your new mistress. From now on, you belong to me."

Lilith chilled at those words, her mouth stammering a reply before her brain had time to catch up, "I-I don't belong to an-anyone."

Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:49 am

"I don't think you realize the position you're in right now. You're naked, tied up, and have no idea where you are exactly. And I can assure you, we are nowhere near any towns or cities. So you might just as well forget about escaping or fighting back. If you do put up a fight, I will not hesitate to punish you." As the woman explains this, she takes a riding crop from the wall holding it in one hand while bringing the other end down on her free hand making a slapping sound. "Am I making myself clear?"

Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:32 am
Profile YIM

"Am I making myself clear?"

Lil shuddered almost automatically as she slapped the crop into the palm of her hand for emphasis. "No-no you aren't!" Lilith cried out, taken aback by the strength of her own voice. "Who are you and what makes you think you can do this to me!" She shouted, tears welling up in her eyes.

Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:18 am

"If you must know my name, it's Myana. However, you are to address as mistress like a proper slave. And I'm doing this because I can. It's as simple as that. You will learn to accept this fact and submit to me, whether you like it or not." Myana steps closer and leans down, using her free hand to cup one of Lilith's breasts. "Mmmm, I'm looking forward to making you moan and squirm in pain and pleasure."

Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:58 pm
Profile YIM

"Hah!" Lilith's breath caught in her throat as Myana abruptly fondled her exposed breast, the warmth of her hand a sharp contrast to the cool air. Instinctively Lilith wrested herself away from the other woman and took a couple awkward steps backwards. "Stay away from me!" she screamed. Her mind was running a mile a minute trying desperately to find a way out of this situation.

Lilith put on the best determined look she could muster, which was far from convincing, and sternly looked her foe in the eyes. "You just stay the hell away from me!"

Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:56 pm

Myana sighs. "Why must you make this difficult?" She raises her hand and Lilith would find herself floating in place, allowing her captor to approach her again. "Now do you understand? No matter how strong or feisty you are, my abilities trump all of your skills. Though I was really hoping I wouldn't have to resort to this." She proceeds to once again squeeze and fondle Lilith's breasts. "You've never been with another woman before, have you?"

Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:16 pm
Profile YIM

Lilith exclaimed in surprise as she felt herself float off the ground, abruptly feeling as if she were in a pool. As she rose her legs swung back and forth like a person treading water, trying to find the ground again. "Now do you understand? No matter how strong or feisty you are, my abilities trump all of your skills. Though I was really hoping I wouldn't have to resort to this."

"You haven't even seen any of my skills." Lilith huffed in response, biting her lip when the whispy woman with strange ears began to fondle her breasts again.

"You've never been with another woman before, have you?" Lilith's face turned beet red. She hadn't ever "been with" anyone, though she certainly had tried. Still squirming against her bonds as well as the shame she felt, Lilith bit her lip hard as Myana ran her fingers across an exposed nipple.

"I-I've never-" she stammered, "never been with anyone and I'm not going to be with you!" she yelled, trying in vain to kick her assailant.

Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:06 am

"That's where you're wrong, my new pet. I will be your first, and if I have any say, I will be your only. Though your attitude needs some adjusting." Myana steps more to Lilith's side then swats her ass with one hand. Her other hand pinches her nipples. "If you don't stop resisting, you can expect more of this or even worse. Do you understand?" She asks giving Lilith another good swat.

Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:15 am
Profile YIM

"I'm sorry if I can't be more pleasant to my kidnapper." she responded with venom in her voice. "You have no ri-Ah!" she yelped, her thought cut off by the sharp slap across her exposed rear. The second slap she was better prepared for, managing to hold to an unintelligible grunt.

"I'm no ones pet." she muttered almost inaudibly before gasping at the sensation of having her nipple pinched; it was a new and not entirely unpleasant sensation to her.

Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:35 am

"Oh I plan on working you over until you give in and submit to me. If need be, I'll keep it up until you're so thoroughly broken, the Lilith everyone knows will no longer exist." Myana says swatting Lilith several more times even with the crop until her ass was nice and red. An unseen force spreads her legs allowing her captor full view of her pussy. "Mmm it's been a while since I've had a virgin. You should be nice and sweet." Myana start running her fingers over her sex and clit lightly, teasing the poor girl.

Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:57 am
Profile YIM

Lilith gritted her teeth, trying desperately not to give her tormenter the reactions she sought as her body shook with the force of Myana's blows. It felt as if her rear was glowing when finished, a stark contrast to the rest of her naked form. Lil allowed herself a sigh of relief, which quickly turned to a cry of terror as she felt her legs being pulled apart. Grunting with all of the strength she could muster, Lil could not pull her legs back together.

"No, no, no, no" she almost whimpered as Myana's fingers ran gently across her most sensitive places. A shiver ran up her spine as she felt alien fingers rubbing across her lower lips, turning into a full blown shock as they crossed her clit. "Ah! No, please don't!" she pleaded, writhing in her invisible bonds.

Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:24 am

Myana simply smirks at Lilith's demands and uses more pressure as she rubs. "I'm really looking forward to making you cum, my pet. I'll show just how amazing it can feel when someone else does this for you, especially someone as experienced as I am." Her fingertips trace between her pussy lips moving up and down but don't actually push in just yet. "Perhaps now is the best time to use my tongue as well."

Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:38 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next