View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Rainy Day Activities(for Elizia) 

Post Rainy Day Activities(for Elizia)
Rosalie had been forced to cut her training short after a storm had rolled in. Her roommate had gone out to use the rain to practice her abilities, so Rosalie moves from her room into the lounge and reads her book there. She simply liked having other people around on a day like this, even if she didn't directly interact with any of them. As time went on though, she was feeling increasingly antsy like her body had a mind of its own. It wasn't in her nature to sit around like this during the day until after she was done either jogging or finishing soccer practice. She closes her book and leans back in her chair, sighing in frustration.

Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:59 am

Post Re: Rainy Day Activities(for Elizia)
Rain, it came quick and without warning. Gray skies towered over the entire school and a downpour rolled in strong. Almost if not all students returned indoors at once. This situation always seemed problematic for the girls, but it was also troublesome for the monsters that preyed the island. If the majority of the girls were inside the school they had less chances to be alone than if left for themselves in a normal day. All except for the ones that enjoyed the rain and wanted to feel it on their bodies and do activities beneath it.

However, the goddess Elizia had a few students to hunt that ended up returning to the buildings. She was ethereal, moving among them unseen and watching them for long periods to choose the best one to have for herself that day. But indeed they grouped in numbers and any chance of luring them away grew more difficult. She moved from the gymnasium to the cafeteria, and even the library was filled with girls talking about the rain, joking about teachers. She began to grow impatient.

Soon the flow began to grow among the busier buildings. Eventually some of the girls at the dorms grew bored and went to search for something to do as classes were almost finishing by today. It seemed to make matters worse but after carefully analyzing it, Elizia realized that it they were moving out of their rooms those buildings would now be emptier.

She ended up in the student lounge, where there were still many girls lingering there, as joyful as the rest. But there were a few lonely ones by themselves, enjoying their solitude. There was one that caught her eye, a girl she had not seen before but immediately piqued her attention. Green hair, green eyes, and she even had an air of a higher status than the rest. Yes, she would do nicely.

Elizia moved to the stairs and when no one was near she materialized her body. Her usual black dress and wings disappeared and in an instant an impeccable student uniform covered her body. She smiled, it was very fun for her to dress like this, it was like a game of wearing costumes.

By the time the green haired girl sighed and closed her book a presence was upon her. If she looked up she would see a beautiful girl, near her age with blonde hair and amber eyes. She smiled at Rosalie, clasping her hands behind her back and leaning forward lightly, perhaps in salutation. "Ah, hello. I could not avoid noticing the book you're reading. I'm a fan of the author," she closes her eyes and shrugs her shoulders playfully. "I'm sorry, I have not introduced myself, that's negligent of me. My name is Elizia."

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:51 pm

Rosalie was a little surprised to suddenly see another girl in front of her, but smiles and nods. "Hello. I'm Rosalie. Yes this author does marvelous works...but quite frankly, I hate sitting around like this during the day. About the only physical activity we can do indoors is swimming in the pool. But..." She seemed hesitant to say why she won't do that. If Elizia read her mind, she'd see Rosalie was afraid of the water, or at least being in the deep end.

Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:57 am

"Pleased to meet you! the blonde girl nods energetically. "Isn't that so? I just love the way he writes."

The green haired girl was quick to make her complaint, perhaps for the noticeable sigh she gave earlier. Her words left the statement hanging but the goddess could see the strands of her emotions waving. A dark purple stood out the most, fear. This girl was afraid of water.

"Oh, but you don't feel like swimming? Many people don't like swimming while it's raining outside. It makes no sense to me, but it's okay," the girl replied, straightening her back, still standing up. "So, that means you like working out during the day?"

SFA---

Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:19 am

"No...I suppose cloudy weather doesn't really set the mood for swimming anyway. But yes I do normally work out. Jogging, soccer practice, maybe even both if I have the energy for it. Since such physical activities are forbidden indoors, that really limits my options on days like this." Rosalie answers. "How about you? Are you finding it boring being stuck inside like this, Elizia?"

Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:30 am

"You're a very active person, that's good." Upon being asked about her own opinion on the matter, Elizia goes to sit on a comfortable chair in front of Rosalie, getting it very close to her. "Me? Oh, no. I love to just relax and spend time reading or listening to music, specially being this rainy. I do love walking a lot, though. I'm not sure if that's enough for you." Elizia rested her chin on her hand while she crossed her legs slowly. Is Rosalie looked to her skirt she could see the blonde's long legs toned and soft. Her thighs kept being revealed by her slow movement until they rested at the end. However, one of her feet moved, barely touching and caressing Rosalie's closest leg. Elizia's smile was soft but her eyes were sly.

SFA---

Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:07 am

"Well, once a while it's nice to take things at a slow pace with a walk through the woods. You never know what you'll find..." Rosalie says, thinking back to her last hike, which resulted the two nymph-like twin Lucy and Lily. Unlike most of the other creatures she encountered, they were...very assertive. Yes, that seemed like the best way to put it. They reminded her of Myra; they didn't really want to hurt her, just to have fun with her.

Rosalie shakes her head snapping out of it. "Eheh, I'm sorry. I guess I got lost in thought. But anyway, even a walk is out of the question unless I bring an umbrella. That's not really a fun walk though if I have to avoid getting wet the whole time."

Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:19 am

Elizia smiled wide. "I'm sure the walks through the woods always end up feeling very good." Her comment was very naive if it came from an innocent girl, but the deity gave it as a very subtle hint.

"Yes, that is unfortunate. But at least it's fine with me, I have no problem being indoors." The blonde girl put her chair closer to Rosalie, leaning a bit closer to her. "What would you like to do then?"

SFA---

Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:55 am

"I don't know...I have several more books, but reading just isn't cutting it." As she sits there thinking, Rosalie could only think of one thing fun she could do, something she'd normally be doing with her roommate and lover Lily. They had become especially creative in the bedroom thanks to Lily's ability to manipulate water, though she stops herself from dwelling on that further feeling herself smile and blush a bit. The girl in front of her certainly was a beauty, there was no denying that. But did she even have any interest in other girls? And if she wasn't sure or wasn't interested at all, what would her reaction to such a suggestion be?

Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:06 am

"Is that so? That's a shame," the blonde girl said, tilting her head to one side, her hand almost too subtly going to Rosalie's arm, her fingers caressing her arm. Her amber eyes looked at her green ones as she smiled lightly. Her other hand crossed beneath her ample bosom, lifting it slightly for Rosalie to see. "Perhaps you like activities in... group."

SFA---

Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:00 am

Rosalie wasn't so thick that she couldn't tell what Elizia was doing. But she wanted to be sure not to jump to any conclusion. "Yes I do as a matter of fact. Why don't you come with me to my room and you can tell me what you have in mind exactly." She stands and offers her hand to help Elizia from her own seat then would walk her up to her room. Before they went in, Rosalie peeks in and calls for someone. "Lily? Are you back yet? Lily?" When no answer was given, she steps aside letting Elizia in first. "Lily's my roommate. I guess she's still out practicing with her own abilities. The falling rain certainly gives her plenty to work with."

Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:17 am

The blonde girl's face lit up and nodded. "Yes, that sounds like a lovely idea..." Hook, line and sinker.

Elizia took Rosalie's hand, standing up with her and holding her hand through most of the way. They walked the numerous corridors, Elizia silent most of the time, but moving her hips seductively, swaying from side to side. From time to time she walked too close to Roselia, brushing her arm with her ample bosom teasingly.

When they reached her room, the aisle was empty. Rosalie however called out for her roommate first, before allowing Elizia to enter. "Abilities?" That word piqued her interest deeply. She was most interested in a girl with special abilities. "What sort of abilities does she have?"

Elizia walked in, noticing the walls, the decor on the walls and the furniture. The blonde girl stood near the door, turning to the green haired student. "Will you be in trouble if she discovers us? I mean, discovers me here?"

SFA---

Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:11 am

"She has the ability to manipulate water. So she often practices to improve and refine her skills. Oh no, we're in a pretty open relationship. If anything she might want to join." Rosalie answers. "I myself have my own ability. I call it sensory hypnosis. It lets me take control of any one of the five basic senses; sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell. Although for some reason, it seems to have weakened ever since I arrived here." Elizia would know exactly Rosalie had her power severely limited, but Rosalie was naturally being kept in the dark.

Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:00 am

The deity smiled internally. It has been without a doubt a great finding to meet Rosalie in the lounge. This girl even had a roommate and a lover that had supernatural abilities, at least for humans. Now that she knew the location of her dorm, it would be even easier to find these two again.

"Wow, that is incredible! It must be amazing to have that kind of power," she pointed out, the blonde girl's face surprised. "Sure must be great to trust each other that much. And it's great for me too, it gives me a chance to be here... with you... The rain doesn't seem like it will let up anytime soon, either. That gives us... um, plenty of time together." The blonde smiled sheepishly at first, her shoes fidgeting against each other for a brief time. She looked down at the floor for a second, only to turn her gaze again at Rosalie, her smile with a bit more of confidence now, making a small step towards her. "This is where you like doing your other favored activity, right?"

SFA---

Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:24 pm

"It is one of them yes. Tell me though, Elizia. Have you had any experience with other girls?" Rosalie did always enjoy girls who were new at this. She herself still remembered fondly her first time as well, though it wasn't with another human. But that didn't matter. Myra knew how to make her feel incredible.

Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next