View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Rainy Day Activities(for Elizia) 

Post Re: Rainy Day Activities(for Elizia)
If she knew.

"Yes! Umm... Kind of... N-not really." If Rosalie looked at the blonde's hands she would see her fingers fidgeting. Her beautiful face was starting to blush. "I-I like them but I've been afraid they are not like me," she started before giving a short nervous laugh. "It seems you have experience. I'm glad I met the correct girl, you are beautiful and e-experienced at that..."

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:44 pm

Rosalie smiles at Elizia's answer. "It's okay, I know it can seem rather intimidating. This might actually be best for you anyway..." She decides she should warn Elizia of the other inhabitants and visitors of the island. "This place is not as peaceful as it seems. There are...other beings here that prey on us students. A lovely girl like you would definitely be targeted sooner or later. There's really no way to stop them, we could at least take your virginity now so that could never have that."

Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:08 pm

The blonde girl immediately made a surprised face, mixed with confusion and fear. "Other beings? That prey on us? W-what do you mean they would target me?" To any naive girl what these words meant were a complete mystery. Her hands quickly clasped each other before her ample chest. At the end, Elizia blushed completely. "M-my virginity? They rape students? How? Why is this allowed to happen?" The girl made slow movements with her head side to side.

"U-umm, I... I already wanted to give you mine before knowing this. If what you say is true, I want you to do it first. But!... Please, be gentle..." Internally, Elizia was almost jumping and laughing, the facade being completely hilarious to her.

SFA---

Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:20 am

"I have no idea why it's allowed to happen. The staff and even the head girls all seem to be feigning ignorance, so there's no point in trying to go to them for help." Rosalie answers. She smiles at Elizia hearing her, delighted that she didn't need any further convincing. "Trust me. You're going to enjoy it. Shall I help you off with your clothes?" Before Elizia could answer, Rosalie already starts by undoing her tie then unbuttoning her blouse.

Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:08 am

"That's just horrible..." She says lastly, her gaze turning slowly to the floor. But Rosalie took no time in returning the topic to the apparent deflowering she would make to this blonde innocent girl. She blushed brightly as she said she would enjoy it, and she nodded quickly.

"Enjoy it, huh? Ah!... I think I must help you too, right?" Elizia looks nervously as Rosalie goes and takes off her tie, quickly going to unbutton her blouse. Elizia does the same, mirroring the process on Rosalie. Both ties ended on the floor but before Elizia could open Rosalie's blouse the green haired girl had already finished. Elizia could only look for now the cleavage and bra Rosalie wore. However, if Rosalie was quick and remove Elizia's blouse her larger, ample breasts moved to almost freedom, fair creamy skin beneath the clothes and the soft pillowy breasts covered by the white bra of the uniform code. "D-do you like them like this? Are they too big?" There were surely girls with far bigger breasts but the blonde girl kept the act of nervousness before the green haired student.

SFA---

Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:45 am

"Oh no they're not too big at all." Rosalie says, unhooking Elizia's bra and freeing her breasts. She couldn't help but admire them for a second or two then reaches up gently cupping one of them. "How does this feel? I bet it's very different from doing all the touching yourself." She then takes both into her hands rubbing and massaging them in circles. "Yes, those monsters will be coming after you for sure when they see you. I guess I can't blame them."

Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:55 am

"Ahh!..." Elizia moaned when Rosalie cups one of her breasts. Her soft bosom bounces when she unhooks the bra and her pink nipples soon hardened with the cool air after Elizia blushed even more as the girl admired her pair. "It... feels good. They are quite sensitive... Hnn, so different, yes." Elizia closes her eyes when Rosalie starts massaging both tits. However she looks again at her when she mentions the monsters and her strange statement about understanding them. "R-Rosalie!... Do you like me, my body that much? Ahh..."

SFA---

Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:07 am

"Mhm, you have a gorgeous body any man or woman would love to get their hands on. Don't get me wrong though, I don't advocate the monsters raping us. So I would never force myself onto you...not unless you were into that sort of thing." Rosalie giggles a little at her last remark to show she meant it as a joke. She wasn't sure how much Elizia already knew about, and there were so many kinky things people could be into. "Would you like to sit in my lap while we do this?"

Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:19 am

Elizia smiled at her compliment, somehow it seemed she injected some confidence into her, shrugging the remark about the monsters; she only made a nervous upon the joke but nodding at the end. "Like this is very fine..."

The blonde nodded and followed Rosalie to a chair. The green haired girl sat down and Elizia sat on her lap. Her large tits were right in front of Rosalie's face and she pushed them closer to her as Elizia hugged the student by the shoulders. Her face got closer to her and started kissing her face with small pecks.

SFA---

Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:38 am

Rosalie was practically being smothered by Elizia's breasts, not that she was complaining. She starts to kiss and gently suckle one while her hand still plays with the other. Her free hand moves down beneath Elizia's panties and rubs over her sex. "Mmm, getting very hot and moist down here. I can't wait to make you cum." She says with a grin on her face.

Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:51 am

Rosalie was quickly losing herself in the heat of Elizia's body. It was too gorgeous and perfect to ignore and she was eager to teach the new girl how it felt to be treated by a girl with experience. Meanwhile the deity was still waiting. She considered the fact that now Rosalie was willingly giving pleasure to her, something that would very possibly change if she reveals herself for now.

The blonde girl moaned loudly then when Rosalie suckled on her nipple and played with the other. She shifted slightly, straddling the green haired student's legs facing her. Her hand found the faux girl's panties moist and hot. She was indeed very aroused and eager to receive the pleasure this girl was able to give. "Uh-huh... please do," she said, panting hot breaths.

Meanwhile, as Elizia's ample bosom was on Rosalie's face, a tendril made of shadow appeared near the door. It slithered to the knob and locked it, inserting itself in the mechanism later sealing the door completely. They were perfectly alone now and would be for a long time.

SFA---

Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:44 am

Rosalie was too preoccupied to notice anything else going on around her. Her only real concern was getting her new friend to greater heights of pleasure and pure bliss. Her mouth switches breasts while her fingers start to part Elizia's lips but don't actually penetrate her yet. Her palm rubs against her clit as well, slowly getting a little more vigorous as time went on. But she was also looking forward to seeing how Elizia would apply what she just learned when it was her turn to give pleasure.

Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:55 am

Rosalie would certainly see just how much Elizia knew about giving pleasure, eventually. For now the blonde girl closed her eyes as the student switches breasts. If she continued to suck on the nipples her milk would inevitably leak to her mouth. It was milk as sweet as honey, a nectar so divine that she would not be able to avoid wanting more. In fact, the more she drank the more Rosalie wanted to please this girl and be sent to ecstasy as well, her lust was rising with each drop she took in.

Elizia's moans were rising as the girl toyed with her folds. She was teasing her lips and her palm was rubbing against her clit, making her hips grind against the hand and her legs. She would not stay on the receiving for too long, her hands eventually unhooking Rosalie's bra beneath her blouse and pushing it aside to set her own pair of breasts free. One of her hands cupped one of them, squeezing it lightly, molding the soft titflesh between the fingers as they started massaging the quickly hardening nipple. "Yours are very nice, as well," she commented before the other hand pulled the green haired girl's skirt up rubbed against her panties. She was as aroused as Elizia, but the blonde girl merely smiled knowingly at her.

SFA---

Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:09 am

Rosalie did eventually start to taste the sweet liquid leaking from Elizia's breast. How was it possible for her to produce milk? Still, the pause was very brief as she found she liked it and continues to suckle on it some more. She lets out a muffled moan feeling Elizia start to pleasure her in return. Her hips press against her hand as her own hand moves a little faster in response.

Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:11 pm

Rosalie moans, muffled by the large breast on her face, as Elizia starts to rub her wanton sex in return. The deity feels her hips moving to meet the motions of her hand and she satisfies the desire pressing harder. Her hand then stopped briefly to intrude beneath the fabric of her underwear and reach her lips directly. Rosalie's soft slit was wet and immediately the blonde girl's eyes glowed faintly. She moved a hand to keep the green haired student occupied with sucking more of her milk to prevent her from seeing anything. However, her fingers played with Rosalie's lips, spreading them apart, caressing them and the precious clit there.

She started holding back, though, as the student moves her own hand faster. Elizia licked her lips, she was almost tasting her juices by now. But she kept the act up, letting out a loud moan followed by other smaller ones, breathing deeply and faster. Each breath pressed more of her breast against Rosalie's face. Now her own hips were moving faster as well, wanting to receive more pleasure.

"Ahh, ahh, Rosalie... My heart's racing!... Can you feel it?" The hand around her head moved quickly to her panties, moving them aside so the student had full access to her exposed labia and swollen clit. "P-please..." she said, moving her arm back around Rosalie's neck and her other hand moving faster as well, working on the young girl's sex.

SFA---

Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next