View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Rainy Day Activities(for Elizia) 

Post Re: Rainy Day Activities(for Elizia)
With her head buried in Elizia's breasts, Rosalie was unable to notice anything out of the ordinary. Hearing Elizia moan in pleasure kept her focus solely on making her cum. Her moans though still muffled, grew louder as her own sex was being rubbed directly as well. Her fingers start to press a little deeper into Elizia and move in and out. "Oh yes...I feel it..."

Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:12 pm

By then the faux student was enthusiastically gripping Rosalie's shoulders and trying to press her even more against her. The young girl could feel how the blonde's sex was really wet now as her fingers started invading her. Elizia's hips were rocking with the rhythm of her digits and she smiled briefly until her mouth opened to release a loud passionate moan, throwing her head back and arching her back, practically smothering Rosialie with her large mounds and her sex covering the intruding fingers with her honey sweet fluids.

Only when her release died down completely, which took her quite a while, Elizia let Rosalie break free from her soft tits and looked at her with a wide smile. "That was fantastic Rosalie," she said and before the student could reply Elizia took her head from behind and kissed Rosalie on the lips, ripe full lips soft as velvet pressing against her own. Elizia did not take long to open her mouth slightly, prodding against her lips with her eager tongue.

The kiss seemed to last more than just a couple of minutes, suddenly broken by the blonde student. "Rosalie, I believe you're overdressed... Shall we go to your bed? I... I need to repay the favor..."

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:35 pm

Rosalie smiles hearing Elizia hit with an orgasm, though she wished she could've seen it as well. She was only able to nod in response to Elizia's remark before the girl kissed her. She happily returns the kiss, allowing her tongue to intermingle with her own until the kiss was broken. "Yes, you're right of course." Once Elizia was off her lap, Rosalie stands up and removes the last of her clothes then lays back in bed, leaving herself wide open for Elizia to have fun with.

Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:18 am

As soon as the oblivious girl turned her back to Elizia the blonde smiled slyly, almost wickedly. She followed Rosalie's movements with her eyes even more intense than before and saw how piece by piece of her clothes went off and revealed more of that beautiful skin underneath. She saw her perky breasts and round ass swaying left and right until they were in her room. Without ado the girl promptly went to lie on her bed, delicious legs opening just for her.

Elizia had discarded the rest of her clothes as well on the way, Rosalie could see the perfect body she had standing before herself moving seductively towards her. Her large tits moved in sync with the sway of her hips and she finally leaned over, her arms supporting her as her mounds jingled below her face. Her visage was one of almost utter lust now with clear happiness in her eyes.

"You're so wet and I'm itching for something to drink..." The deity wrapped her arms around Rosalie's legs and her tongue started licking from below going upwards. As she licked Rosalie's juices her eyes started to glow. She took no time in going after her clitoris, circling the sensitive bud with her tongue before closing her lips around it and sucking on it.

SFA---

Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:44 am

Rosalie lets out a moan as Elizia starts to lick at her between her legs, leans back on her arms to get more comfortable. She appeared to catch on rather quickly, which made Rosalie wonder if she wasn't being completely honest about her inexperience or if she was just a fast learner. As Elizia gives more attention to her clit, Rosalie finally notices something's off when she sees her eyes start to glow. Initially she had trouble speaking without being interrupted by her moans. "Ahh...E-Elizia...what's...what's ah...up with your eyes?"

Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:26 pm

Elizia's eyes looked up, straight at Rosalie's. Her mouth withdrew from her puffy netherlips with a devious grin. "Oh, I think they call this 'the jig is up'. Relax, Rosalie. You keep being a good girl and nothing bad will happen to you."

With that, Elizia returned to assault mercilessly Rosalie's most private parts. It was incredible how in a few seconds the divine's tongue could claim the student's nether lips as her own with such expertise. No part of her sex was left untouched by the small muscle trailing her sensitive area. It pressed and licked against her lips, prodded inside her entrance as she drank more of her juices and liked to torment her clitoris with quick movements, darting from side to side over it and sucking on the small nub.

And before Rosalie could do anything to stop her, tendrils of what seemed pure shadow and light coiled around her arms, keeping them in place. Elizia's own arms that hugged her legs would keep them apart with little effort if she tried to close them.

SFA---

Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:00 am

Rosalie gasps realizing she wasn't with another student this whole time. But she quickly found her arms restrained keeping her in place for Elizia as she keeps moving her tongue over her sex and clit. At first, Rosalie feared she would be faced with another monstrous creature ravaging her.

Rosalie's fears were soon pushed aside as Elizia's tongue continues to pleasure and tease her. She moans and squirms in the goddess's but made no attempt to break away.

Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:33 am

The goddess could feel the fear of Rosalie emanating from her body, fear that was short lived as her tongue resumed its work over her sex and soon enough the pleasure was so great that it pushed it aside. The student keeps moaning and squirms but lets the deity continue her work, and she does that splendidly.

Her tongue by then was waking up every sensitive nerve she had in those delicious pink lips. Her clitoris was already hard and standing at full attention. Elizia made sure to cause the most pleasure everywhere her tongue passed. Suddenly, however, her mystical powers began for the first time to work directly over the human girl. Elizia's tongue began growing larger and longer. Rosalie could only feel its width managing to please more of her lips as the tip and its length went inside her tunnel to lick and press her inner walls. It was a strange sensation, a sensation she had never felt before for no other human could have had a tongue so long and it was quickly conquering her intimate depths. Within a few seconds the goddess found her tender patch of nerves and her bizarre tongue began caressing it.

SFA---

Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:06 am

As strange as it felt having that tongue go so deep inside, Rosalie still moans out and couldn't help but move her hips. When she felt Elizia reach that sensitive spot of hers, it pushes her over the edge causing her to almost scream in pleasure as she's hit with an intense orgasm. She lays back as it subsides, feeling the tendrils still holding onto her arms and making it clear that Elizia wasn't done with her yet. "Just who...or what are you?" She asks trying to her breath.

Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:47 am

Her tongue was mercilessly assaulting her tender spot. Rosalie could not fight back, instead willingly succumbing to the pleasure and in little time she found herself thrown over the edge, screaming her bliss and filling the room with her lovely sounds as the intense orgasm rocks her body. As it subsides Rosalie lays back, trying to catch her breath from the strong climax. Elizia keeps the aftershocks of the orgasm alive as her tongue keeps stimulating her insides, slowly withdrawing and being satisfied with the juices she has drank so far.

"I am Elizia. Elizia Val Rausten. I am a goddess of sex, fertility, beauty and magic. It was fun playing that facade, Rosalie, but I believe the real fun is just beginning." The deity moves from the student's legs, up towards her head before turning around and sitting on her face, shoving her pink puffy netherlips against her mouth. "Are you as good with your mouth as you are with your hands?" She asks Rosalie, her hands going down to play with the student's breasts.

SFA---

Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:25 pm

This was a new one. A goddess? But then she's already encountered a mermaid like alien, a dragoness, and several other beings, so should a goddess be surprising? She may not have been monstrous, but Elizia still maintained control as the tendrils were still on Rosalie's arms and was now facesitting on the girl. The goddess had her sex pressed right against her mouth, leaving her unable to do anything with it other than start to lick her. She lets out a muffled moan feeling those hands rub her breasts again.

Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:46 pm

((Sorry for the late reply, I got busy with some things and ended up with a writer's block. Think I'm good again.))

She could see the hairless, pink sex of the goddess already moist and wanting as it approached her face. The student could smell her sweet scent, feel an incredible warmth from her legs and netherlips almost soothing to her senses. Something was going on with her, perhaps something the deity carried or had done, but it seemed very tempting to indulge in the offered sex and please Elizia like she commanded her to do so. She was still a cunning monster for all she knew, and Rosalie was played expertly.

The moment she tasted Elizia's juice its intense sweet taste like honey invaded her mouth, it was like nothing she had ever tasted. Her moan caused a slight wave of pleasure rock through the goddess's body, making her purr and her sex tighten a bit. The blonde's hands continued their work on Rosalie's breasts, squeezing both in a curious massage that made her chest feel warmer and a trail of pleasure wherever she touched. Then her digits rolled her hard nipples, pinching them before making any pain felt go away with their expert touch.

SFA---

Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:43 pm

The taste only made Rosalie want to pleasure Elizia even more and drives her tongue in moving it up and down over her sex and clit. She never felt such a strong desire to please any other non-human before, with the exception of Myra. Her expertise at giving pleasure also made it almost impossible to refuse her. If only she could use her hands as well, but the goddess seemed to want to restrict her to her mouth for now as her hands were still bound by those shadow tendrils.

Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:51 am

The deity felt the ever increasing eagerness of Rosalie to please her, and she was very satisfied with the outcome. She ended up affecting some humans with her powers or great sexual aura but Rosalie was not as fazed as other kind of girls. Instead she licked viciously Elizia's slit and her clit, her lovely moans echoing around the room. The student could feel that pussy grinding against her mouth as her own pleasure filled her loins and her juices trickled down to her mouth with each passing moment as a delicious reward for her efforts.

"Are you good with your hands as well, Rosalie? Keep being a good girl and it will be much better yet." With her silken voice cooing to the girl beneath her, the shadow tendrils restricting the young girl let her arms go so she was free to use them however she pleased.

SFA---

Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:48 pm

Feeling that her hands were now free, Rosalie uses them to spread open those lips and pushes her tongue in deeper and making it wriggle and swirl around inside. Her own moans intermixed with Elizia as the goddess's touch kept her in pure bliss. She couldn't help but wonder if Elizia would seek her out again in the future like some of the other beings have or if this would be the last time the two would meet.

Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next