View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Ifrit in a bottle(for Mille) 

Post Ifrit in a bottle(for Mille)
I was furious at I stared out the translucent purple glass around me. I looked up and slammed into the tan cork above me before falling to my ass below.

"Oh just fuck me with a cactus!"

I shouted with a huff glaring at the cork from my prison. It hadn't been long ago when I chose my previous mistress, she made two wishes and I was about to get my prize for delivering as she said her third.

'I wish you'd sit in my soda bottle.'

I had to do it, she had wished for it I didn't know why she said she'd never heard anything about my kind so i believed it to be a simple enough request so I did as she had said... then the cork went on... I thrashed about for awhile but, she picked the lock of some girl's dorm and placed me on their nightstand. Not only had she hurt my pride but, she forced me through another's barrier without an invite which hurt like hell.

I hadn't seen anyone come in since she placed me here during normal class hours. I didn't know the time so I shrugged and leaned against the side of my prison. I examined my nails, snapped my fingers and filed them slightly. i went through a manicure, a pedicure and a shower... I shook my head when no one came after i finished. I grinned to myself and returned to sitting against the bottle, slipped the panties off from under my skirt and began to touch my slit and my clit, easily slipping a smoky finger between my labia. I sighed lightly as I did; rarely was I bored enough to be resorted to self-pleasure... but, it was fun I had to admit.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:34 am

Mille dragged herself up the stairs to the dorm building, hardly able to wait til the got to the room she and Mizu shared. First she'd gone through a test in her mathematics class....quadratic functions, which she'd almost failed. The process had repeated itself in Economics, where she'd almost fallen asleep before the teacher, speaking in her wondrous monotone, announced an out-of-the-blue, no notes material test over what they'd learned so far that day. Luckily for her, she'd been paying attention in enough parts that she didn't fail it completely...after several such incidents, Mille had decided to go to her room, skipping her last two classes in favor of just calling it a bad day and starting over tomorrow.

She came to a stop in front of the door to her room, noting two things at once: first, it was unlocked. She came to this conclusion, because the door was slightly ajar, as though someone had left quickly and quietly. Second thing she noticed was, despite her hopes and wishes, it wasn't Mizuho who had been in the room...judging by the note that said that she wouldn't be back after her last class that day, going over to a friend's house to study. She groaned to herself. "PLEEEEEZE don't let this be a robbery or somethng like that...hell, I'll even settle for a prank, as long as no one stole our crap..." She'd been looking forward to some of her games, hoping that maybe some Metroid action or maybe a bit of Need For Speed would help turn her mood around. If her systems were gone, though, she could kiss that idea goodbye...

She opened the door, half afraid of what she would find once she stepped inside...and to her surprise, noted nothing was missing. In fact, as she pushed the door open, she noted there was a bottle on her nightstand...maybe it was just a prank after all? She smiled, what the hell. Might as well humor whoever it was...she went a little closer to the nightstand, noticing that there was something inside the bottle...Mille gave a soft squeak of surprise as she saw what it was after coming close enough. Inside the bottle, there was a small woman...and more surprising than that, was the fact that she was masturbating! Mille blinked at the tiny woman inside the bottle fingering herself. "W...what's this?! What kind of a prank is this supposed to be..." She looked away, blushing a bit, then looked back, picking up the bottle...and accidentally dropping it. "Eeek!" She said, wincing a bit as it shattered against the floor. Odd that a bottle would break against the carpet...its contents came tumbling out to the floor, causing Mille to blink again in confusion, still wondering what this was about...

Mille Greensbaron

Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:00 pm
Profile YIM

I gasped in pleasure no noticing that the girl had seen me; not noticing anyone had arrived; I had removed every strip of clothing I had been wearing . I had sheerly gone into my own little world as my hand continued to work inside myself, my other hand cupping my breast pinching my nipple slightly as I arched my back; the bottle shattered and her room filled with smoke; my clothes appeared at her feat, the panties charred near the crotch; I sat as I continued working my own body on her bed. My unnatural beauty on full display for her; instead of fluid wisps of white smoke escaped my body from where I stroked. I panted Feeling slightly more comfortable on the bed than the glass of the bottle; though I paid it no mind.

"I should do this...Uhmmm more often than once in a thousand years!"

I screamed as My body clenched, instead of the spray of cum that would come from a human, I sprayed a hot smoke; she was lucky it was smoke, it could have been flames. I screamed slightly before opening my eyes, blinking at my environment Staring blankly my eyes gazing around the room that was now normally sized. I panted slightly hoping I might have just nudged the bottle off the stand that someone wasn't at my side watching me do what I had just done. I didn't look I just lay there stark naked waiting to hear a voice.

"

Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:22 pm

Mille stared at the spectacle, mouth open in stunned astonishment, at the woman as she continued to masturbate, suddenly growing to full size once the bottle was shattered. She was going at it quite eagerly now...Mille shook her head, looking around, unsure as to what exactly she should do in a situation such as this...when her attention was quite suddenly dragged back to the woman as she gave a small scream. Smoke erupted from her sex, billowing out and floating up in the room. Mille coughed as she inhaled a bit, giving a soft shriek of her own, believing the room to be on fire...or the woman, whichever came first.

The room quickly cleared again, however, thanks to a window left open all day, and Mille looked about once more to see that everything was still intact and unburned. She looked down at the woman again, blinking at her as she lay there, dazed and apparently satisfied for now...and still unaware that she'd been watched, it seemed. Talk about lost in her own world..."W...who...or what...the hell are you? And why are you in my room?" she had, unknowingly, backed up against the wall when the smoke had started to pour...and she realized this now as she tried to back up more after asking the question and found that she could not, pressed firmly against it already. She looked to the left and saw the door slightly open still and began to sidle towards it slowly.

Mille Greensbaron

Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:58 am
Profile YIM

"Sorry... I suppose after two hundred years of resisting urges getting shoved in a bottle and having nothing else to do just opens you up..."

I shrugged slightly looking to the girl with a slight smile before shifting off the side of her bed my back facing her and standing slowly. I was by no means a modest or shy creature nor repressed in any sense of the word but, being caught doing this in this way was just a bit too much for even me. I looked at the cieling with a sigh as the smoke lingered in the air as a thick crimson cloud. I snapped my fingers and the cloud vanished as though it had never been there and the uniform on the floor was gone as were my legs replaced with a crimson spectral tail. my chest covered by a black tubetop with a blue flame pattern and a red deim vest with a black flame adorming it.

"My name my little peeping jane is Ariana Quetzal and I am an ifrit... I had been trapped in that bottle and given to you by a girl with two toned hair and two personalities... Karissa I think... either way thank you for freeing me... what is your name anyway you little peeping Jane?"
I teased her slightly; If I was going to be blushing I'd certainly make her feel the inferno that I was; an eye for an eye might leave the world blind but, I can regrow mine. I looked at her with a bit of a frustrated pout now as she went for the door.

"Must have liked what you saw not to say anything while I did that though am I right my little voyeur?"

Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:19 am

Mille blinked and blushed as she was called a peeping jane. She stopped sidling to the door and suddenly unpressed herself from the wall, a growl in her throat and anger clear on her face. "W...what the hell?! What do you mean by that?! It's MY room! And who the hell goes around masturbating in other people's rooms, anyway?!" Her blush only grew brighter as Ariana pointed out that she must have enjoyed the show to not say anything. Truth was, she had been a bit damp...she shook her head, glaring again. "I DID say something. Maybe you should listen next time. I said several somethings."

She took a deep breath, calming herself. Getting mad at a girl who did things like that...and who apparently wasn't human...wasn't going to get her anywhere on this island at all. She blinked as Ariana's legs disappeared suddenly, replaced by the traditional tail of smoke. Well that was just perfect. Now she knew for sure that the girl wasn't human...although the smoke and the being stuffed into a bottle were dead give aways. "What do you want?" She asked, now standing only a few feet away from the creature, once again unaware that she had made any movement at all until after the fact.

Mille Greensbaron

Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:38 am
Profile YIM

"Well... What I want doesn't matter much really... not right now at least."
I laughed at her anger; She was right really, but then again I had technically been doing it in a bottle that was forced into her room and I decided to make that clear when I went away from the point I was originally making.

"And you know I was kind of forced into your room... remember I was trapped in a bottle... and what If I was a bottle Jinniyah?! That would have meant you were glaring into my room!"

I shook my head taking a calming breath now returning to my original train of thought it took a few moments but, I regained myself. With a quick exploratory float around her; lifting her skirt slightly with my tail to take a glimps at what had been underneath.

"As I was saying... Since you freed me from that prison by accident or not; I'm obligated to grant you three wishes."
I didn't tell her that by granting them I was giving me a way to attack her body and take what I wished from her soul; I wasn't a fool afterall like so many other types of djinn.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:54 am

Mille simply glared back at Ariana, then turned her face to the side, not really sure what to say in reply to that little tidbit. She didn't have any clue as to how these kinds of things worked. She turned her face back to Ariana...only to discover that she'd floated off somewhere. "Wh...where...eek!" She said, going rigid as she felt her skirt lifted, revealing the smooth, creamy skin of her thighs and her round, firm ass, hugged by white cotton panties to the inquisitive djinn. She quickly tugger her skirt back down with an irritated glare at Ariana. "Cut that out!"

She blinked at the next little tidbit. She'd completely forgotten about that...the whole wish thing...it had totally slipped her mind. "You...you're serious?!" She said, thinking about the possibilites despite her mind telling her that this was a bad idea and something was wrong. Three wishes, and then Ariana was free to go on her way...hopefully out of Mille's room...and Mille herself came out ahead with whatever she wished for. That was the way it was supposed to work, wasn't it? Why not give it a shot? "What...can I wish for, though? There are rules to this sort of thing, aren't there?"

Mille Greensbaron

Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:25 am
Profile YIM

"Rules are pretty simple, no messing with true love, no murder, can't wish for me to be trapped in a bottle or lamp... which is a new rule mind you... and technically you can wish for more wishes if you really want but, it's ill advised."

I explained calmly laughing as the image of her panties engraved in my mind before I decided to comment.
"Did you know you have a great ass? Oh and did I menton I was Bisexual? Yeah probably should mention those before you make wishes just in case you do something that might have you nude infront of me for whatever reason."

I seemed to be doing that a lot with this girl; she was quite special; not many mortals could make me blush without touching me in anyway and have the blush be real. I stretched my arms and my legs reappeared covered in black and blue thigh high stillettos that matched my tube top and shorts that matched my vest.

"Got all that?"

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:07 am

Mille blinked at the rapid outpour of the rules. True, there weren't all that many, but the way Ariana wheeled them off....and the last one, the one about wishing for more wishes...why would that be ill advised? And who wouldn't wish for more wishes? "O...okay....but..." She blinked as she realized that the djinn was laughing at her. "What...what are you..." Her cheeks went bright scarlet as she heard the comment about her ass and Ariana's sexuality, and she protectively covered her backside with her hands, giving the djinn a reproachful look. "I really wish you'd cut that out!" Mille said without thinking. She blinked, then cursed. And now I wish I hadn't said that.... she thought. I'm gonna hafta be more careful than that...

She looked back at Ariana again, and blinked. She'd changed outfits once more, going back to having a pair of legs again, and the clothes she'd chosen to adorn said legs were actually quite ravishing....she shook her head, trying to clear out her thoughts. She needed to focus! "I don't suppose we could cancel that one? I mean, it was a slip of the tongue, after all..." She said hopefully, fairly sure that she already knew the answer.

Mille Greensbaron

Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:42 am
Profile YIM

I blinked never having come across this before; the girl had made two wishes that seemed to prevent either from existing in the first place.
I shrugged deciding it was best to just go with that instead of bother the elders.

"the wish you said aloud was canceled out by wish in the front of your mind thus stopping that second wish either wish from existing thus you'd have made the first wishthen canceled them out again... I'll let you know one really big thing about me I HATE PARADOXES... so i'm going to be nice... just this once and say I never heard a word IF you pull your skirt and panties to your knees and let me see you bare below the waist... No invasive investigation or probing or anything like that just let me circle you once and see your bare ass and crotch... It's only fair seeing as you saw me completely nude and masturbating isn't is?"

My entire body seemed to turn to flames when I mentioned paradoxes and slowly it returned to normal afterwards.

"Oh and sorry about the outburst... you're just the first human to give me a paradox in a wish... never really had that happen before in all of our history."

Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:56 am

"Gah!...you mean you can hear what I'm thinking to?! What the hell, i thought I was supposed to speak a wish before it could be granted..." She shook her head. That was crap....two wishes down the drain, and the second one wasn't even wished for! Her thoughts were quite rudely poofed as Ariana suddenly burst out in anger, her body flaming. It was indeed quite a spectacle. Her eyes shot wide open. "You...yyou want...what?!" She said, backing up again, trembling a bit. She supposed it was true that she had seen the djinn masturbating..but still...and for a wish that hadn't been made?! That hardly seemed fair. Still...best not to aggravate the woman more than that, or she might end up on fire, rather than Ariana...which would not be fun at all.

She tugged her skirt and her panties down slowly, moving them down her thighs, revealing inch after inch of her tender, creamy flesh to the djinn's hungry eyes...and trying desperately to ignore the thrill that such an act brought her. Calm down...it's just like undressing.... except that when Mille undressed, no one else was watching. She finished pulling the skirt and panties down and stood back up, considering covering her nudity with her hands...but deciding that it would be a futile action. She clenched her fists at her side, embarassment and shame running across her face as she stood bared before Ariana, her sex shaven, lips pouting ever so slightly, her thighs taught and firm around it, muscles seen clenching beneath the surface as she forced herself not to press them together, moving up to the slender curve of her hips, her backside now easy to spy without panties or skirt in the way, smooth and pale like the rest of her body, still firm and round as when the ifrit had glanced it earlier. Mille lowered her eyes to the floor, waiting for her to take her turn around in shame.

Mille Greensbaron

Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:09 pm
Profile YIM

"Well well, so cooperative you're a nice mistress... lets just say I never heard anything; you'll still have three wishes."
I laughed lightly slowly but, surely I made my way around yearning to touch but, having to stick to my word. My tongue traced my lips slowly a small wisp of smoke and flame sparked from my tongue. I savored the moment as I gazed lazily over her pale flesh. I couldn't help myself as I turned around to her front, a stretch of smoke from my hand stroked her at the V between her legs. I shivered slightly at the feel of her skin against what was essentially me.

"You're quite beautiful dear... any chance I could persuade you to make your wishes free of your clothes?"

I knew she'd deny me and probably hurry to return her clothes to her waist. It made no difference; she'd make her wishes and be mine soon as long as she didn't make another of those most annoying paradoxes... I'd ask for far more than just a peep if that occurred.

((sorry for the lack of length))

Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:57 am

Mille wasn't sure she liked the attention she was getting from the djinn as she stalked slowly around her...or maybe she did like it, and it was putting her off her ease...she could feel her eyes all over her exposed lower half, drinking in the sight of her. It brought a bit of rosy color into Mille's cheeks, caused her heart to pick up a bit, her breathing, too, a little flutter in her chest....the whole thing only intensified as she felt a bit of smoke gently sweeping over the silken lips of her sex, making her gasp in surprise. "Nnh...I thought you said no probing!" Mille said reproachfully...completely unable to meet Ariana's eyes.

She managed in the next second, however, as she heard the bold question posed her by the mystical being. Her rosy blush turned deep scarlet, and her eyes snapped up to meet the djinn's....so reminiscent of flame for some reason...wild and free, burning and hot...."No, thank you!" She said softly, reaching down with a hint of irritation she didn't really feel to tug up her garments. She had to admit though...being looked at like that was...interesting....when she wasn't being attacked by tentacles at the same time....she shook her head. She couldn't focus on her thoughts, they kept getting jumbled in her mind. "Ahhhhhh...what to wish for...what to wish for...." It occured to her to know what to wish for, but that would be a bad idea. Talk about a waste of a wish...it came to her, out of the blue and she smiled, thinking back on the day she'd had. "Huh...I guess I'll just start off fairly simple...I wish....that those tests I took earlier were passed with a higher percentage!" She said.

Mille Greensbaron

Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:20 am
Profile YIM

"Hmmm, So I did... Well I suppose I'm allowed to forget when my eyes are transfixed. You've already seen that my kind fall prey to carnal desire just as your own does have you not?"

I teased her as I leaned back on her bed again with a dejected sigh as she returned her skirt to her waist. I was already missing the look and feel of her smooth lips against my smoky skin. My mind trailed off for awhile imagining what I'd do to her; my hand tracing against my stilettos and my tongue against my lips slowly working around causing them to glisten as they became brighter; almost flame like. I took a few seconds after her wish was made I had forgotten what I was doing as I sat in my own mind. my eyes sprang open and I glanced around the room.

"Oh crap... I was trailing off again... uhm... maybe I shouldn't ask to see my mistresses without their dressings until i'm done granting... you almost got another show. Wish granted."
I snapped my fingers and a few hundred papers flooded the room spanning her entire education each grade had risen roughly 15% for higher marks and 30 for much lower ones giving each at least a 95%. I glanced around the room and picked up a folder, her permanent record; her GPA for high school was now 3.9 and her current collage GPA was a 3.7.

"And being waist deep in paper is the least of your worries when you're that vague."

Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next