View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The Morning After(for Neva) 

Post The Morning After(for Neva)
It was a little past 8 AM, but Rosalie was still asleep in her room. The previous night she was with Ania playing as her little slave for a good part of the night. There would be more sessions like that later on, but for right now, Rosalie was just trying to rest from that night. Lily had already left, intentionally kept in the dark about the night before so she wouldn't get involved. Little did Rosalie realize she was not going to be alone that morning for long...

Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:52 pm

Post Re: The Morning After(for Neva)
NEva hated sharing things but on the island she could not completely claim Rosalie for herself. She was aware of ania's Hold on the girl, and that didn't bother her, what did was the lengthy toying withe green haired beauty. This left very stamina left for Neva to sap. Well it didn't much matter today Neva was horny and to play. She swept into an open window while her favorite pet rested soundly.Her roommate was gone clearly out for the day. that was fine that meant less distractions. "wakey, wake my sleeping beauty>"

The dragon eased as she positioned herself onto pf the sleeping girl.

Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:10 am

As usual, Rosalie had worn nothing more than a pair of panties to bed, making getting to her body much easier for Neva. The girl groans a bit at first and rolled over. She feels Neva get into bed with her and turns her head slightly. "Mmnn...Lily...please, I'm still tired..." She reaches back to at least give a loving touch, but instead of feel soft, smooth skin, she feels tough scales. The voice didn't sound like Lily's either, but was certainly familiar. "Was there really no one else you could play with this morning?" Rosalie asks, not bothering to attempt to escape or struggle. Neva already had a hold on her, and didn't have the strength to even try.

Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:40 am

It took a moment for Rosali to realize who was with her. Though Neva was slightly disappointed the girl was extremely tired and wasn't putting up a resistance. It would be easy for change. Oh well she would give the girl the strength do peppy and horny. The dragon woman merely chuckled as she slowly began to grope the girls breast while pressing her massive mounds against the girls back. "No. at least non that suited my taste." She confirmed as the horny dragon woman pulled out some oil vase and began to rub into the sleepy teens mounds. It would give energy but also make her very horny as well.

Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:11 am

Rosalie lets out a tired groan feeling Neva start to rub the oil into her breasts. Soon her eyelids start to feel less heavy and she feels her energy returning. It also seemed to make her arousal start to flare up. "W-Wha...what is this you're rubbing into my skin?" She starts to squirm in Neva's hold, mainly from growing hornier with each passing second. "Please...I had a spend much of last night playing slave to another creature..."

Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:41 am

" I know..." Neva said whispering int Rosalie's ear as the oild began to work its magic."But I don't care." With that she began to nibble on the athletic teens ear. Before moving to the girls neck. she continued to massage those soft mounds, piching those hardening teats every now and then before decending to the teens lower region.

Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:36 am

Rosalie lets out a groan of frustration. Neva's insistence on continuing on was getting very annoying, and the energy she was given was only making her try to squirm and pull away even harder, though her strength was still outmatched by the dragoness. As angry as she was getting, she didn't go as far as to try to hit Neva knowing that would only make this even more unpleasant. "Damn it, why do you have to be such a pest? And in the morning of all times?"

Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:06 am

"awww you're hurting you're mistress feelings. Don't tell me you don't want to play with you're mistress. "Machi stated using her hypnosis to quell the angry Rosalie."I really wish you don;t make use such tactics. put if you won't play nicely.." She teased as she dove for a full mouth kiss. Her tongue hungrily exploring that warm orifice as it had many times before.

Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:43 am

"You're not my mis..." Rosalie couldn't even finish her sentence before she felt Neva trying to hypnotize her. She tries to resist though she knew she couldn't stop her last time. 'N-No...not this again...' She thought herself as her willpower was being suppressed. Her eyes go widen when Neva's lips meet hers, then they slowly close as the last of her resistance disappears...

At this point Rosalie starts to return the kiss and smiles up Neva when it's finally broken. "Hello mistress. I was wondering when you would be returning."

Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:19 am

Neva smiled as the teen broke down and succumbed to her will. It would have been more fun to break her will manually, but the dragon-woman wasn't looking for a rowdy fight all too much this day. The two women s lips met. The woman's tongue dives int the green haired slave, coating it with her own saliva."mmmm."

"Did you miss me." Neva asked as continued to molest the teen ample body. Her right hand gliding over the athletes smooth flat abdomen before finding the panty line. They slid underneath searching out for that familiar pearl to tease between her finders.

Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:54 am

"Mmmm...very much so." Rosalie answers letting out a soft moan as Neva begins to play with her clit. "I still have to meet with Ania again sometime, though I don't know when yet. How did you know about last night though? Were you reading my mind? Or did you catch her scent on me?" Her hips moves more against Neva's hand, feeling her body flare up thanks to the liquid used on her.

Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:51 pm

"Thats a good girl>" Neva cooed with her precocious pet in her arms."That i did catch her scent. plus reading you're mind helped she does know how to mark girl doesn't she." Now that Rosalie was nice and willing with abundance of energy it was time to have some fun. She began by removing the panties, and spread the girls legs while she continued to tease that lovely rose bud.

"Tell me what should we do to this morning, I'll let you choose."

Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:44 am

"Hmmm...I'm not sure, mistress. Everything sounds so much fun as long as it's with you." In her current state, Rosalie was willing to do anything Neva wanted. Even the anal beads didn't sound as bad as she usually made it out to be, though that wouldn't last once she was back to normal. She lets out a soft moan feeling her mistress tease her some more.

Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:14 am

" Really." Neva had just planed to fuck her little pet, perhaps that would be the course for today. Nice hot lesbian sex."Very well then since neither has anything specific for today; I'll just enjoy this nimble body of yours." With that the dragon up the ante with her teasing sliding finger into the womans slit seeking out those lovely weak spots.

Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:17 am

Rosalie lets out a long moan feeling Neva push her finger deep into her sex, jerking a bit and crying out in pleasure feeling that sweet spot get touched. "Oh god...more mistress...please..." She begs, completely gripped by lust and Neva's spell.

Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next