View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Clean Clothes (Ariana) 

Post Clean Clothes (Ariana)
She sighed heavily, Yuki hated washing clothes, carrying a basket of dirty uniforms and training clothes on her hip she walked into the Laundry room tossing them all in one load, most of her clothes were gray/white/black and sometimes blue or green so mixing colors didnt really bother her all that much.

starting it she leaned against the wall for the long wait till they were done. the only thin she was dressed in now were a pair of boxershorts which she slept in and a white tank top. it appeared she had nothing else on.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:47 am
Profile YIM

I had decided to rest out of view under one of the machines Looking out every now and then I shook my head with a laugh as I gazed up the new comer's shorts I snapped my fingers and the air in the laundry room begame frigid blasting up the legs against he netherlips quite suddenly. From the ceiling a mass of tentacles fell onto her, made of latex and rubber; obviously to just scare a student. I watched calmly to see her reactions to see whether or not I'd use her; though I was quite sure she was more than my type.

i do hope she wasn't a victim of one of the real ones... I might feel bad if i found that out... a big might...

I thought with a grin dressed in a set of black and blue silk pajamas with the usual blue flame and smoke pattern.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:56 am

She shivered slightly at the sudden chill, then the mess of what appeared to be rubber hoses fell down upon her blinking a few times she sighed pulling them off "Damn freshmen.." she muttered assuming it was just a practical joke set up by them.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:19 am
Profile YIM

I decded to play a little trick on the girl; I snapped my finger I took it upon myself to fill the rubbed hoses and manipulate them; they stretched as if trying to bind her sneaking under clothing though not touching any of her vital spots iI let out a few random lustful growls acting as though The hoses were going to rape her before finally popping my head out from one of the hoses after she was thoroughly frightened for her dignity.

"Surprise!!!"
I shouted gleefully a cheery smile crossing my normally sly face my body still in it's wispy smoke like form within the hoses.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:26 am

She growled lightly grabbing at them hearing the voice she pulled the hoses from her body easily reaching to her left hip where hung a 7inch thick stick, prepaired to use it if she needed too "Haha very funny..just come out already" having heard the "surprise"

Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:32 am
Profile YIM

from the hose spewed plumes of smoke from every hole in the hoses; the smoke gathered forming a vague shape; Then a more human one then feminine, the colors collected properly and I shivered before looking at her with a smile still wearing the silken PJs. I was obviously female but, I had formed in front of her very eyes. I looked to her sick and snapped my fingers, the item was suspended on the ceiling now by seemingly nothing.

"You're definitely a woman... that's good... best thing about being able to see up those boxers while I was on the floor... I'm Ariana Quetzal and your name would be mistress?"

I was blunt about seeing her privates again showing my lack of modesty towards human as a smiled with a giggle as I undressed her with my eyes; which wasn't a difficult feat seeing how little she was wearing.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:43 am

She blinked looking up at her staff on the ceiling cursing under her breath she then turned her attention to the girl infront of her "Yuki" she muttered then looked around coughing a little from the smoke "And what..may I ask..Are you...?" Choosing to ignore the comment about seeing up her shorts.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:50 am
Profile YIM

"I'm Bisexual... or did you mean species or what not? If you did, I'm an ifrit, a djinn, a jinniyah, a female genie... however you want to put it; I've decided to give little ol' you three wishes."

The staff returned to her side with another snap of my fingers; hopefully she'd take it as a sign of mutual trust. with a light sigh I glanced at her.

"Heh, it's cute how you don't care your nipples are showing through that shirt... so how about your wishes what do you think about that?"

I just smiled cocking my head lightly to the left before playing with a few of my many piercings while i looked to her sweetly.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:07 am

She blinked looking at her for a moment then spoke "I was taught not to trust genies. If you have a wish you must work to make it come true." she said simply, there was something she didnt like about this girl...

Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:10 am
Profile YIM

I shook my head with quite the huff my expression changed slightly to the girl; not cruel as I had originally decided but a bit teary eyed as though I was hurt by her distrust.

"oh... I haven't granted a good wish in a long time... no one trusts us anymore... I...I thought you'd be different... seeing that you looks so cute and... and kind..."
I began to let a few tears fall to the ground they lit on fire as they fell going out before they hit the ground. I was so hoping not to have to force the wishes from this girl.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:20 am

She blinked starting to feel back reaching out to consol the creature "er no don't cry..I um..Guess I could ask something of you..."she sighed, she was always weak when it came to crying, unable to stand it when someong did it infront of her.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:27 am
Profile YIM

I sprung forward to embrace her not giving her much of a choice but, to accept the hug. I was surprised how she had fallen for the tears though I didn't show it; I just seemed so glad that she'd accept my offer; I'd be honest with the wishes for once with this girl... she was suspicious enough as it was; twisting her words might make the third wish difficult to get. As long as I got at her flame was all that mattered to me.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:37 am

She blushed faintly swallowing hard, her arms hesitated but hugged her back sighing heavily muttering "What have I gotten myself into..." she didn't even know what to wish for really..." Maybe my first wish is to get off this Island" Yet it seemed that the dryer buzzer bleeped out the last part about, this Island.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:44 am
Profile YIM

I shrugged at the strange wish or what I had heard of it. I nodded.

"Odd wish to perform in a room where one might come in at any moment but... if you want to orgasm who am I to say not to let you... I have to follow the rules and do this since you said it... Wish Granted..."

I snapped my fingers and her body became hot; she would have the overwhelming urge to masturbate to just rip her clothes off and play with herself with the tattered remains.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:53 am

She blinked then went to protest "E.rm no thats not what I said ahhn! "she blushed heavily her body suddenly felt as if it were on fire, trembling she fell to the floor on her knees her shaking hands reached up rubbing at her own breasts her small pink nipples harden under her shirt "S..stop this and help me.." she muttered.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:56 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next