View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Planning For A Party(for Tsubaki) 

Post Planning For A Party(for Tsubaki)
Rosalie had been hearing about a Halloween party being planned and had been working on a costume for it. With the help of another student who knew how to sew, she had a dark and elegant dress with black and dark red colors. She put her hair in a bun, giving her a more prim and proper appearance. Then she put in a pair of fang and looked in the mirror. "It's perfect. I knew a vampire would suit me. I wonder what Lily will think?" She says to herself as she spins once to look at all angles.

Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:02 am

Post Re: Planning For A Party(for Tsubaki)
Tsubaki woulld smile evily watching the girl twirl thinking lily hmmm my next victom. Tsubaki still invisible to her sences would look at her curve and licks her lips in ntcipation. As soon as shed turn back to the mirror tsubaki would appear to her."Hmmm vampires are nice but me i prefer succubus myself." Tsubi would them use her magic to lock the door and wndows.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:35 am

When Rosalie turns her gaze back to the mirror again, the person she sees in the mirror is not her own reflection. She lets out a short scream and stumbles back, but soon recognizes who she's looking at. "You again? Was there no one else you could bother today?"

Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:13 am

Tsuki would giggles into her hand at the reaction."Ah my dear snack remebers me Im so happy."Her tail would slither out to stroke rosalie's cheek."Now down to buisness remove the dress or i shred it then rape you."Tsuki would think then smile at an idea."Ill tell you what my dear you have 2 choises become my play thing when ever i ask for you or ill agetth e lit s maiden.Ts uld le atng for her answer.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:27 am

"No! Please don't!" Rosalie begs pressing her hands over the top of her costume. "I'll take it off, just please don't tear it up. It took over a week to make, and there's not enough time to make a new one." She starts to take off her costume when Tsubaki gives Rosalie those options, making her pause. "But...I have already made this sort of arrangement with another called Ania. She saved me from drowning, so I had no choice but to agree to do her bidding whenever she calls on me."

Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:51 am

Tsuki ould turn her tail into a cock."Well we better start then. take my tail and put it into your pussy. As for this ania ill talk to her Im sure we can work it out."Tsuki would think as she would wait for her tail to be taken. Her hands would grope rosalies breasts. her fingers infusing her with aphrodisiac."Hmmmm dont keep me waiting or ill seek the little water fairy."

Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:01 am

Rosalie kneels once her costume was taken off, looking at Tsubaki's tail which now resembled a cock like tentacle before taking it in her hand and hesitantly pushes it inside her. She whimpers feeling that tail filling her sex and Tsubaki groping her breasts.

Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:33 am

Tsuki would smile as shed feel her tail being inserted into her."Mmmmmm such a good little girl nice and tight you mustbe SO proud of it mwahahaha." Tsuki would lift rosalia by her arms while her tail grows barbs to furthur rub her as it moves oh so slowly in and out of the young girl. Smileing as more and more aphrodisiac would corse into the poor green haired girls body til beads of sweat would begin to form.

Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:00 am

Rosalie gasps and moans out suddenly feeling more sensitive to Tsubaki's tail thrusting into her. She begins to press her chest more into her hands as she becomes more aroused from the aphrodisiac. "Oh god...ahh..."

Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:07 am

Right as tsuki is about to devour her easts the door opens as the shy blue haired maiden would enter triggering tsuki to release rosalie.......with enough ahrodisiac to leave her unable to move as he grabbed lly."L-let me go p-please. ROSALIE HELP ME.Lily eacuncsesfulyfr her lover as a single claw would run down the top of her uniform cutting it from her. "Mmmmmm i get two for one yummie."

for tsuki

for lily

Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:25 am

Rosalie looks up at the door as Lily comes in, but she is so overwhelmed with lust she was unable to stop Tsubaki from going after her lover. All she could bring herself to do was reach out for Lily with a lustful and apologetic look. "I'm...sorry...Lily..."

Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:34 am

Tski would laugh evily.So this is your little maiden. Quite the catch id say. I shall enjoy ravaing her while you watch.T would laugh running her tail up lilys leg before makeing it disapear in hher nathers. A s the barbed tail-cock would plung into her she would squeal and jump falling to all furs in front of rosalie her hips held by tsukis hands.Rosalie I-im so sorry! I-i cant resist i-it.Lly would begin to moan as the tail plows her.

Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:33 am

Rosalie glared at Tsubaki as she began ravaging Lily before looking back down at her lover. She slowly moves closer and reaches out to touch Lily's hand, giving her a small smile showing she wouldn't hold it against her for being unable to resist. She then looks back up at Tsubaki. "Damn...you. You said...if I did as you said...you'd leave her alone..."

Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:03 pm

Hmmm indeed i did. If you would accept my demand which im still waiting to hear.Tsuki would chuckle as lily would cum hard.Hmmm If you accept my offer come present yourself and ill do you both then she wil be safe.

AIIIIIEEEEEE!Lily would arch her back as she would orgasm hard around the tail-cock her body jerking and writhing as the tail keeps moving. Lilys eyes would be glazed over as tsuki would pound her through her orgasm

Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:48 am

Apparently, Tsubaki wasn't taking no for an answer and cared little about the arrangements already made with Ania. 'Fuck...I'm going to end up working myself to death and beyond for these monsters...what choice do I have?' She thought to herself as she watched helplessly while her lover was being ravaged. "You win...I'll do it..."

Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next