View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Planning For A Party(for Tsubaki) 

Post Re: Planning For A Party(for Tsubaki)
Tsuki would chuckle and lay lily on the bed gently before snapping her fingers for rosalie to approch.Now kneel on all fours and present your ass and pussy to me my pet. I promise you lily will remember none of this when she wakes. I will make sure of it and i always keep my word once the rules are set.Tsukis eyes would glow putting a spell almot on lily to make it all seem a dream one she seems to smile at showing the monster kept her word.

Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:52 am

Rosalie kept her gaze down down to the floor as she crawls over to Tsubaki and turns around presenting her pussy and ass to her. 'Damn these beasts...someday they'll answer for all of this...' She thought to herself, though it was difficult to think at all with the aphrodisiac still coursing through her body.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:25 am

Hmmmm we will pay huh? we shall see my dear.Tsuki would giggle clearly having read her mind as her wing would move to spank rosalies ass for the coment before her tail would grow into a cock and slowly VERRRRRRY slowly would push itself into her pussy smiling the whole time enjoying her tightness.

Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:45 pm

"Ahh!" Rosalie cries out feeling Tsubaki swat her. "Maybe not anytime soon...but it will happen." She answers before moaning out as that tail cock enter her pussy at a painfully slow rate. Her body ached for it to go in faster, but she kept herself from begging for it. She tries staying focused on her anger to control herself.

Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:06 am

Tsuki would smile and turn rosalies head giveing her an illution makeing her mind turn into a cock starved whore temperaraly wanting t hear her beg for it. To make it even more embaressing she would mentally record this to show her later stoping her tail where it is so she wont get her release.

Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:50 am

Rosalie closes her eyes tightly trying to resist Tsubaki's attempt to warp her mind and make her crave that cock of hers. "I...won't...give in...". She groaned, but her resistance was quickly weakening. Tsubaki was simply too strong and Rosalie's will breaks. "Please...mistress...I need it...". She begs with tears in her eyes.

Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:33 am

You need what my pet? Ask properly or you wont get it.To prove her point shed move her tail back as if pulling it out. As she does this she would keep up the illusion torment on the poor writhing girl driving her more into desperation driving her more to needing to get ravaged.More to needing piliged and devoured.

Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:43 am

"I...I need your cock...I need it badly...please..." Rosalie begs. As humiliating as it felt, she was just grateful Lily wasn't awake to see her like this. "Please mistress...I can't take it anymore..."

Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:37 am

tsuki would chuckle as she would ram the cock deep into her cunt gripping her arms behind her. Her tail would grow bumps to drive her even more wild as she would give her what shes tricked to think she wants. tsuki would laugh as she would grip the poor girl as her tail goes to work.

Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:46 am

Rosalie gasps and moans feeling Tsubaki send that tail cock deep inside her. She becomes louder feeling bumps form on the appendage increasing the intensity of her pleasure. She couldn't help but move her hips with it trying to make go as deep as it could go.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:47 am

Tsuki would smile loveing the reaction as her tail would pound her as she would grab rosalies arms makeing her sit in her lap as the tail pounds her. Her hands grabing and fonding her breasts ass the time."mmmm so nice and tight see how nice it can go if you coropurate?

Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:06 am

Rosalie gave no answer as she rode Tsubaki's lap. Though her body craved this too much for her to resist, she felt nothing but humiliation deep down.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:38 am

"mmmmmm feels good dosnt it my dear? Be a good little plaything and i can make it better." Tsuki would chuckle her hands toying and rolling her nipples till her right hand slips down to give attention to her little clit. Her wings shifting almost to hands as they cup her bust to free her hands.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:43 am

Rosalie began moving her hips faster as Tsubaki began playing with her clit as well. She could feel the appendage driving into her sex hard and deep, the bumps rubbing against her inner walls. Her pleasure was building up quickly and she was getting close to cumming.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:56 am

Tsuki would smile continueing to rape the ppoor girl. As she is ravaging the tight little body she implants the mental desire to be analy taken by her seeing how high it has to be to get her to ask for it. Make her want it as she ever slowly increases the power of the desire. her wings gropeing and fondling her juicey tits till her long tounge slips down to lick her nipple.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next