View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Late night Research Paper. (For Luppi) 

Post Late night Research Paper. (For Luppi)
Her slender fingers whirled around in torrents across the flat keyboard, the soft sound of repetitive ‘ticks’ echoing loudly through the room. A flourescent blue glow radiated off of her face from the wide, rather large screen from the laptop. “Haaaaaaah.” She let out the long-drawn out sigh, closing the screen of the lap top and rolling over on the lush, soft bed onto her back. Her arms gathered over her head, her back arching into a much needed, much appreciated stretch. Her large breasts jutting upward towards the ceiling, her manicured toes curling in ecstasy before she drew in her knees and pulled herself up into a sitting position. Two long nights without Elise. She was on some kind of right of passage thing with some of the other girls, and Chris couldn’t go because of her bloody exams and the pesky research paper that was due in the morning. Her fingers wrapped around the heated lap top and she buried her feet into the soft plush carpet, walking over to the cherry wood table and placing it lightly on top of it. Her amber eyes peered across the room, staring at the lovely inviting bed.

Without another thought the student dragged her shirt up and over her head, tossing it carelessly to the floor, her tight stomach and slender form in full view concealed only by the blue girl-style boxers she wore and the tight baby blue sports bra that threatened to burst at the seams. She walked slowly over to the bed, her hips emphasizing each step, her firm, round bottom bouncing with even the slightest motion. “Mmmm.” She moaned into her pillow as she carelessly flopped onto her bed. Her hair, lay down her back and across her shouldered in a sexy mess of silvery tendrils. “Down for the fuckin’ count.” She laughed to herself, turning over onto her back again, her eyes stealing up towards the ceiling. “I wonder how Elise is doing.” She thought aloud, her face turning into that of concern, but quickly fading. “I’m sure she’s….Nyaaa-Fine.” her sentence was rudely cut short by a yawn that snuck up on her. She blinked a few more times and slowly started to drift off to sleep.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:30 am

Luppi could feel her all alone in the room and he knew how he get her to open the door. He chuckled evilly to himself, "I can be such a genius..." he said smiling, he knew any girl would fall for this, and he was kind of happy that he had feminine looks right about now. He messed up his hair and prepared for the greatest act of his life, though he rarely ever used boxers he was glad he was now, it would help him play the role and hide his erection. He slid Trepadora into a purse he stole before.

He started crying loudly and banging on her door, "HELP! HELP ME! YOU'VE GOT TO HELP ME!!!" he screamed in his most feminine voice "PLEASE!!!"

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:42 am

She was there. On the verge of falling into a heavy, deep, and dreamless sleep. Those were the ones she liked best. Her dreams here were not dreams. They were countless nightmares reminding her of how weak she really was. She exhaled loudly, and started to lose consciousness when something loud, and abrupt woke her. Her body shot forward and upright, starting at the double locked and chained door. She glanced towards the bottom, catching the hint shadows of a persons feet.

“HELP PLEASE HELP ME!” The words rang through the heavy door. Quickly the student grabbed the shirt off the floor as she whisked from her bed towards the door. A series of locks were heard as she disarmed them, and she opened the door, obviously shocked and a bit shambled from rushing to put on her shirt, which was inside out and on backwards, the large white tag jutting out at her chest. She saw what she thought to be a girl standing in her doorway, terrified and almost crazed looking. “Are…” She stopped for a second taking note of the girls messed hair. “Are you okay?” She asked grabbing the girls hand and leading her inside. Hurriedly she locked the door after the girl and switched on the light. “What’s wrong?” She asked sleepily, but with genuine concern.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:49 am

Luppi wrapped around the girl and hugged her and continued crying as he held her close. He thought to himself, "perfect... this one is even more beautiful up close than far away..."

He smirked to himself and then said to her, "na...na... No... I think someone's trying to get me... I'm scared... I just get here and someone tries to kidnap me... kill me... and do horrible things to me!" he said as he kept crying and holding this girl tightly up against him. "Damn she smells good..." he thought to himself, "could be the perfume or the other kind of nectar I smell..."

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:55 am

Christine was almost taken by shock as the tiny girl wrapped her arms around her, clinging to her tightly. Uneasy Chris gently patted her on the back. “It’s okay, you’re here now. Nobody will get in this room, okay?” She said in her most comforting voice, but still something worried her. Had a monster tried to attack this girl? she though to herself, biting her lower lip in deep concentration. “Why don’t you come sit down.” She offered, a bit uneasy about the display of obvious scared, yet blatant affection. Chris wasn’t very good at comforting people, and was even worse at being affectionate. Honestly, she hardly cared about the girl, and was more concerned with what attacked her.

“What happened to you….?” She asked, also inquiring about her name, sliding the large white mug across the table towards the girl. She’d poured her some sprite into the glass. The only caffeine she drank. She leaned back in her chair crossing her lean, shapely legs pulling a cigarette out of her pack and lighting it. When she’d first got her, she was always careful about smoking in the room, but after a while she realized she and Elise were the only ones that lived on this end of the hall, so they stopped caring much.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:15 am

Holding his head in his hands he kept the crying act going as he thought, "wow, she isn't really good at showing that she cares... or caring at all... but I better make something up quickly... don't need her getting suspicious"

He looked up at her, wiping tears from his eyes, "I don't know... just... I was in my room... and something grabbed me, and tried to pull me in there... the lights wouldn't work and... I just got loose somehow and ran... I been running all around and this is the first room I saw that the light was shining underneath the crack of the door... I'm so scared..."

Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:50 pm

She exhaled loudly, a grey puff of smoke spinning wildly into the air before her face. She narrowed her gaze at the girl her leg bouncing up and down on her knee. Christine sat in quiet contemplation, tossing the half empty cigarette pack on the table, the sound of the box plopping against the table broke the uneasy silence. She carefully considered what the girl had said, replaying her words over and over in her mind. Something grabbed her eh? Could it be another monster? Hmmm….wait…” She pulled her golden eyes away from their fixated stare at the carpet and brought them back up towards the girl. She scooted her chair back and stood, gently pressing the half smoked cigarette against the glass ashtray her and Elise had made.

“You said this was the first room you saw with a light under the door.” Her hands absentmindedly balled into fists. Her eyes scanned over the girls face, frame, and the ridiculous purse she was carrying. “I was nearly asleep, I didn’t have any lights on in here.” Her face was fixed with solemnity, her eyes seeming to pierce right through the girl, but she couldn’t see yet that she, was in fact, a he. However, there was something unsettling about this girl. “What really happened, and why did you come here?” She said resting her arms on the back of the chair, her body in a lean position. Her back was arched, causing her white shirt to ride up over her waist, showing off her tight tummy and tall frame.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:48 pm

He thought to himself, "shit should have thought it out better..."

"But... there was a light shining underneath the door just a few minutes ago, I swore I saw it... all I did was run to the door with the light underneath it... by the time I got to the door the light was out yes... but I thought someone in this room would still be awake... maybe it was a computer or something... I just needed help..." he cried some more to sell it

Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:52 pm

The student bit her lower lip in an admitted defeat. She sighed and let her head rest on her arms, her silvery locks tumbling over her shoulders in sleek, wavy tendrils. Great…what am I going to do with her? At the thought the nigh-albino student lifted her head and gazed at the tearful student, after a few seconds of contemplation she peered over her shoulder at the empty bed that should be housing Elise. She let out another long-drawn out sigh, painfully expressing her discomfort, and irritation of the situation. “You can stay here if you’d like.” She cringed at the words, she hated people in general. Weak, crying girls that show up at her doorstep, she hated even more. The only thing that made her even consider, letting the girl in what the prospect of a monster. Another monster she could add to her black list. She blinked heavily and motioned to her own bed. “Take my bed.” She groaned, her long day’s events catching up with her and her sleepiness.

Chris pushed herself off of the chair and lazily walked over to Elise’ bed and sat down at the edge of it. “But this is a one night thing.” She said, narrowing her gaze at the slender girl. “I have a roommate, and she wouldn’t be too happy with anyone else in here.” She said casually, trying to pin some of the blame and discomfort on Elise. She silently apologized for making her sound like the bad guy. “I have exams in the morning and I really need some sleep.” With that, the student stretched again, causing her chest to swell and protrude outwards, her legs flaring outward before falling onto her back. She shimmied her way up the bed and wrapped herself around the large fluffy pillow. Almost having a moment of remorse the student added. “And hey..Everything’s going to be okay.”

Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:01 pm

He smiled and blew a kiss to her, "Thank you..." he wiped away the tears "I didn't get your name... I'm Lily..." He laid his head on the pillow and enjoy the scents of it and the bed.

He thought to himself, "just have to wait a little longer..."

Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:41 pm

She was started to drift off a bit. Not quite losing concousness but she could definitely feel sleep beginning to settle in again. Lily.. That’s my favorite flower. She thought silently to herself. “Chris.” She said through a yawn. Her eyes lazily opened and stared down at the tag that protruded from the front of her shirt. It was bugging her, lightly grazing against her chin in her balled up position. Carefully she sat up, grabbing the shirt at the hem and dragging it up over her head. Much more comfortable. She didn’t want to fall asleep on top of the covers. She knew once the temperature dropped, she’d stir in the middle of the night and wake. She slid her legs underneath the comforter, against Elise’ soft silken sheets. She felt strange sleeping in Elise’ bed, but it comforted her as well. In absence of her friend, she began to wonder what she was up to, how the initiation was going. She didn’t worry, it seemed the monsters never attacked students in large groups, she was sure she was safe. Her head lolled over to the side and casually glanced over at Lily. She’s taking this whole thing well, she’s right at home and happy again. Pfft. Women. She thought to herself. “Night.”

Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:52 pm

"Chris..." he said "You're... very beautiful..." he smiled and closed his eyes. He chuckled playfully.

"A little more time..." he thought to himself

Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:56 pm

A massive pang of uneasiness shot through the room like the thundering sound of a shot gun going off. The situation was awkward to begin with, but the girl’s subtle comment on Chris’ beauty almost made the disease unbearable. She tried to shake the notion that the girl was hitting on her and came to rest with the theory that she was simply paying her a compliment. “Nyahh-Thanks. You are too.” She said nonchalantly through a yawn. Tossing over so that her back was towards the girl.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:46 pm

He starts to wait to hear a sound so that he knows that she's sleeping, he waits very very patiently with just an eye open, smiling.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:48 pm

The discomfort in the air soon dissipated, and Christine was beginning to fall into slumber. The soft rhythmic sounds of her light breathing slowly faded into that of long, drawn out breathing indicating she’d finally fallen asleep. The manner in which she slept was odd, she could fall asleep in any position but always managed to make it to where she was peacefully on her back, hands resting lightly at her sides. The slow and heavy fall of her chest must have been quite appealing to the eye, the lush pert orbs swelling with each tender breath. Her pale pink lips were slightly parted, her eyes fluttering back in forth as if surveying a scene in a dream.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next