View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Awaiting Intelligent Conversation (for Erica) 

Post Awaiting Intelligent Conversation (for Erica)
Antipode had been gone for awhile. After his first brief forays into Shokushu, he'd enjoyed himself greatly, and learned much. But, certain problems had arisen, and he was forced to leave to settle his affairs. Spending an extended vacation was seemingly no longer possible, unfortunately.

Yet now he had returned, having dealt with the new problem in a rather... unique manner (he'd made a pitstop back at Earth and abducted a number of girls from different, non-Shokushu locations, and gave them as gifts... what useful presents they'd turned out to be! It solved many more problems than he'd anticipated.)

Now, however, he could focus on what he desired. He had returned to Shokushu, but for awhile, he had simply watched, waited, prepared. His mind, vastly more intelligent and complex than a human's, thought of many things, and prepared many things. With all he had learned before, he needed to learn more. And to do so, he needed to find a human that was, perhaps, more intelligent than normal. In fact, far moreso than normal.

To this end, he'd been following multiple different girls for several days, examining, observing. He had not interfered in the multiple occasions the girls he had been tracking were raped, but simply observed the response from afar, taking more notes for his studies. He wanted to learn much more about this interesting species. No, Shokushu was not the best place, was not the most pristine and natural of human environments, but it was still, essentially, free from interference, and he did not wish to be disturbed.

Now, though, he had determined that this particular girl was at least in some ways superior, at least mentally, to most of the rest. Erica, she was called. And while not nearly a match for his mind, which was so advanced it would sometimes seem as though he was reading the minds of others, it was still exceptional. He had trailed her for awhile, and knew which dorm she was in. Tonight he would meet her, and... speak to her. Among other things. Many other things.

So, he waited, silently, invisibly in her room. She'd be unable to examine him, unable to notice him at all... until he wished her to. And then, it would be too late. This would be entertaining.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:33 am
Profile YIM

"Damn it... Something still wrong with the way it reads the impulses. Crap crap crap! If i had someway to get a hold on the details for that cybernetic arm prototype's schematics I would have all these troubles how can I be doing well on a post-light engine that works because of theoretical physics but, be fucking up so badly on a damned nerve impulse animal tails and ears?!"
From my shouts which could be heard through my dorm door and the following hole I made in it as I punched at it one could easily see this had been a bad day for me. In my arms I was carrying a tool box a pair of fox ears and a set of twin tails for a two tailed kitsune costume each with wires and sensors sticking out from them. I shook my head lightly as I unlocked the door easily through the hole I had made in the garbage hollow core wooden door. My outermost layer of clothing was far from the usual fair consisting of a single jumpsuit designed for working on cars and other rather dirty things. my hair was a bit dirty as well. I didn't plan on showering tonight; I was far too annoyed to deal with the shifting of temperature, slippery tiles and other girls taking their late night showers and having their late night orgies... Those sickened me. I looked to the plant on my desk with a smile though it's words concerned me.

'be on your guard always the unprepared is often attacked with their eyes closed'

Another cryptic sentence... it was as if plants couldn't give straight warnings well either way I decided to keep my guard up as I worked I'd ignored these little guys one to many times and each time I ended up raped once more. I sat at my desk and pulled a folder from my drawer; within were dozens of blueprints I took out my pen and began scratching out the failed tests and writing what I believed would fix the problems.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:51 am

He was observing, silently, curious for a moment as he listened to her. She was complaining about rather interesting things. Scientific technologies. Artificial limbs, mere FTL engines, things that were not even complex enough to be a child's plaything. Truly, all these human technologies were so out of date it was almost laughable. Except with how rapidly they advanced, of course. And this one seemed to be making such advancements. He was already pleased and impressed, even if she had made an error. After all, nerve endings were more difficult than mere children's physics.

His tendrils began moving around, still invisible, still outside of her ability to notice. They surrounded her without touching her, far enough away not to be noticable. He was still invisible... she would not see it, not until he wished her to. The room was sealed as well, sealed from outside intrusion. He'd made sure of that, even with the punch she had made. It did not matter ,with the abilities he had.

He was preparing to make himself noticed, when he noticed an interesting transfer of information from... the plant (?!) to the girl. This was fascinating! The plant was communicating? How was that possible, they had not shown any sign of sentience or ability to communicate... until now. But it was not communicating clearly... it seemed there was still much trouble in the girl's ability to get the signals. Now that he knew the signals existed in the first place, it was a cinch to communicate to her house plant.

[Hello, plant. I didn't know you noticed my presence. You may go ahead and tell her I'm here as clearly as you can, for she will be unable to escape. I wish to make contact with her, due to her exceptional talents. While I shall do so myself in a moment, I'll give you a moment to say to her... whatever it is you wish to say. Go on, I'm waiting.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:07 am
Profile YIM

((well not exactly in English I just type it that way for any others that might understand plant life but, seems you understood that ;^^))

The plant looked upon the invisible creature as I unzipped my jumpsuit slightly showing that I was wearing the complete school uniform beneath, the light reflecting around him with as best it could. it shivered slightly looking between me and my soon to be assailant.
'I do hope you don't mind another of those things attacking you... either way... I'll be here powering your things until you're done...'

I looked frightened dropping my pen onto my desk my hand slowly reached into my desk drawer to push a button on a small device. I let out a high note and watched the device react, it was a form of sonar I had managed to devise our of some scraps of metal of course without an emitter I myself had to act as one even if it was far from a perfect sonar it was enough. I stared at what it showed around me and blinked scanning the area shifting my eyes from side to side to see nothing; too bad I trusted science more than my eyes.

"I should really stop leaving from places where I can defend myself..."
I said blankly with my eye twitching slightly my hand covering over my mouth just below my nose. I did still hold out a little vague hope the instrument in my desk was wrong and that vague hope was what kept me from screaming just yet.

Jessica The Hunter

Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:40 am

How fascinating. The plant was more clear to her this time. What an interesting statement it made! He was curious what sort of object the plant would be powering... but his interest was distracted by the girl's device. What a clever invention, using her own voice as the required component to make it work... and what it said was that he was there! He had not anticipated needing to cloak himself in a sonic manner, as the girls generally had no such powers.

Well, the cat was out of the bag, wasn't it? He would reveal himself, at least in a small manner. She would hear a voice. Not with her ears, not with any senses whatsoever, but in her mind, directly. It wuoldn't be a voice, even, so much. But the words themselves, coming to her, clearly not her own, clearly from an outside source. And she would feel an emotion, at the same time, coming over her from the same source. He was impressed with her. That was the impression.

I'm sorry, but the plant was correct, as were your instruments. You can't see, hear or feel me because I do not intend you to. But I had not anticipated the plant... nor your very clever device. For a human, you truly are ingenuitive, aren't you?

He watched her, but kept himself invisible. He realized now his tangent would be problematic. Time to be clear, wasn't it?

Forgive me. I got caught up on a tangent. Yes, I'm here. A name that works in your language would be Antipode... that would be my name, that is. I have been watching you, observing you, and I think it would be very pleasant to... talk. Well, that among other things, I'll be honest and make clear that I intend the same things others you have encountered intend... but no reason for it to be in any way unpleasant. And besides, that's not my only reason for being here, Erica.

She would still feel nothing. He wouldnt' touch her yet, wouldn't do anything other than speaking to her. But if she tried to escape, it would fail. If she yelled out, nobody would hear her, and it would not harm him in the least. It was amusing... he wanted to see her reactions. Further, he hoped for her willing discourse. She was very intelligent, after all.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:01 am
Profile YIM

It was willing to talk... well at least it hadn't attacked me yet maybe I could think of a way out of this. I found it quite hard to concentrate however with it being so blunt about raping me but, the impression I received from it was one I liked quite a bit. An advanced alien life form; all be it a sex craving rapist, was impressed with my abilities though I also got the hint of it seeing my race as a bit of a child still of course a child to what one might consider godlike was no easy feat.

"You're bending the light around yourself right? to keep yourself unseen I mean or is it a highly advanced camouflage ability? Oh and Would you mind taking a look at some of my work, maybe give me a hint at how close I am to succeeding? Since you're an advanced off earth lifeform whom traveled hundreds of thousands if not millions light years of space right..."

I hoped he wouldn't mind, It was the least he could do if he was going to rape me when he got tired of chatting. I patted my plant on the petal slightly with a sigh.

"Thanks for trying roth... not your fault... apparently somewhere in their sick minds these things like plain girls like me..."

Jessica The Hunter

Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:24 am

Her response was not immediately hostile, nor fearful. She obviously seemed to understand her situation and accept it. And then she started asking about how he was doing what he was doing! His technology, and whether he would look at some of her inventions! Her mind would feel his emotion. It felt like he was laughing. Laughing not in a malicious manner, either, but truly, greatly amused. It felt like an honest smile in her mind. At least, that was what he allowed her to feel, that approximation. His true feelings were vastly more complex, multiple forms of emotions at various levels of consciousness. Really, the part of him communicating now was one of the lower forms of consciousness, far less complex than the highest... he was quite the entity, an intelligence far beyond her own.

Normally I do not exist physically in the sense you speak of at all. However, at the moment I've allowed my body... or at least an approximation of one, to enter dimensions you can interact with. So, unlike normally, you were close. My appendages, my entire body, does not interact with photons at all unless I will it. They are still currently in the form of matter, atoms, molecules, all of that, however... I will it to be that photons fly through without any interaction at all. The light is not bent, and this is no trick. True invisibility.

She would feel something, on her arm, like a small, warm tip tracing against her skin, for just a moment. Then it pulled away, and she saw it, and it alone. A tentacle, long and not at all beautiful in a human way... it was strange, with an articulated tip, a fleshy top and an underside that seemed to have an odd musculature. It could move, and as she'd soon find, it could knead her flesh quite effectively.

There are a large number of these in the room. You will not feel them unless I will you to. Like I did just now, for instance. Oh, and feel free to show me what you will... and for your information, you're not at all plain, though I enjoy human girls for their pleasure... you see, the human physiological perception of intense pleasure is quite... nice, to me. Really, it's more complicated then that, perhaps slightly similar to how humans feel drugs, but don't take that analogy at face value... but let's just leave it as me liking it.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:19 am
Profile YIM

inhuman beauty however was what I lived for. For a moment I had forgotten that this tentacle or whatever that it belonged to was going to violate me and I just examined it, I didn't need to say anything as my expression served well enough to show how beautiful I saw this.

I shook my head to bring myself back to reality and dug through my blue-prints to show him my formulas and blueprints, my three prized projects: my FTL drive which unknown to me was almost perfect in ever calculation though the fact my plant was named as the power source might be considered strange, My nerve reactive ears and tails; the reaction calculations were right but, the calculations to create proper sensation and send them to the brain were off though it seemed to only be off very slightly and finally my atomic resequencing device or a replicator; the theory was sound and that's about all I had done on that one so far
"So how close am I?"

I hoped the answer would be good; Though I half expected antipode to grab me and rape me without a response

Jessica The Hunter

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:40 am

The way she examined his tendril. Was that... curiosity - no, thoughts of a far more intruiging nature? No fear, no disgust, not even ambivalence... the way that she looked at it showed a hint that she thought it... beautiful. He'd seen this type of look in an awe-struck human looking at a work of art... same physiological changes, in heart beat, electrical signals in the brain, etc. How fascinating! No arousal of course, just a feeling of beauty. Well... this was interesting. It would make things easier later.

Antipode examined the schematics easily. Instead of describing them in words, she would feel sensations... simplified to her level, yes, but still, sensations, feelings, understandings. She would realize he was communicating it to her, but doing it not in words but by giving her understanding. Understanding of the few tweaks needed to get the FTL perfected. The slight inaccuracies in the calculations for nerve reactions in the tails and ears were also corrected, and she would see the correct answer, how to get it, and her error... simple errors she would know she could fix easily, simple mistakes, nothing beyond her human capacity and she wuold know it.

The replicator, though, he did not show her in this manner. For the other two, he simply checked her math, nothing big. This was a little harder, and for this he gave her words, unlike the others. As for your replicator, the theory works, but you only have theory so far... I do not believe you have the tools necessary to build such a device. The tools you need do not exist on this island, at least... not in any location you'd ever recieve.

She would feel amusement again. And further, a feeling of being impressed. She was pushing human knowledge farther and faster than it otherwise would go. He saw something good in her, a truly great talent. It would never come to anything, considering her location, but even so, no need to tell her the bad news quite yet. He'd be honest, yes, but... not yet.

Now then! With that, she would feel another tendril tracing against her skin, this one similar to the first, though of a slightly different size. Though she would think he was about to begin, about to take her, he did not. She would see them all, nearly two dozen tendrils, of several distinct sizes, some of which smooth all the way around, much more... phallic, than the larger ones that were like the first. She would not get to see his core, yet... that would not be until much later.

You looked at me before with the eyes of one who finds interesting anatomy beautiful... I appreciate that, and that is the truth. You are the first to look with that expression, you know. When I begin, I will be even more sure to make you feel exquitely than I normally would.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:58 am
Profile YIM

"I never fathomed meeting extra-terrestrial life... let alone extra-dimensional... I so wish I could show you to the world prove more of my theories... but, I'm starting to think one day before I leave this school I'll meet a beast whose a necrophiliac that'll end up killing me... thanks for the information though even if I never get to use it..."

I told antipode rubbing my right hand over a tentacle lightly as I rewrote the bits and pieces of information I had learned. With these calculations and the tiny bit of knowledge he'd helped me more than he thought; It had been the same problem I had with polarized plating, nanites; most of my life's work had only slight problems that plagued each one all similar errors. I'd have thanked him... if he wasn't a mass of tentacles that planned to do who knows what with my body. I looked over the blueprints for a few minutes and placed them back in my drawer before locking it.

"When I wake up I'll destroy them... Maybe I'm so smart because I can never forget anything... and you might want to move away from the window if sharp things can hurt you... It'll probably shatter after you've started..."

I stretched my neck and turned my chair around smiling at the creature my expression showing the same form of curious wonder and fear as before; as I stared at the tentacles... I couldn't help but wonder if the administration knew about this; how the damage I made to the glass throughout the school was never noticed. I just sighed knowing the questions would probably only be answered on graduation day such a long time from now.

Jessica The Hunter

Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:34 am

He watched her curiously. She was so curious, so amazed, so interested... and wanted to learn more, and figure out more. She wanted to show Antipode and prove the existence of aliens to the world! What a wonderful person she was. He truly enjoyed seeing her, watching her mind act, and watching her work. He watched her as she fixed the errors not just in the things he showed her, but used those same things, extrapolated from them, to fix problems in other ideas of hers he had not shown her. In response, he beamed an emotion of his into her. One of pride. Of being truly impressed.

Yet... it was not quite time to truly begin yet. Several tentacles did approach her, egged on by her touch, one of them, the one her hand had rubbed, slowly slipped into the sleeve of her shirt on that arm. Others moved as well, one down to her feet, grasping and beginning to undo her shoes. One moved to her glasses, and the odd tip grasped it and moved it gently off her head. Antipode thought on her words. He could feel her growing to understand. It was time to tell her, to allow her to understand fully.

No. You will not be killed here before graduation. It's against the rules, the administration would not allow it. He paused for a long moment, allowing that to sink in. Yes, the administration. They know everything. In fact, they planned it. This entire school has a single purpose... prepare you girls for the intergalactic slave trade, of a sort. Human girls are so popular... you will be sold off, a slave for some monster, most likely more horrible than I could ever be. You are right... you will never get to use your knowledge. Another long pause. No more speaking, for a bit. But perhaps that will not be your fate. It depends. When you graduate, we'll see, won't we? After all, I could very well be the one to purchase you.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:06 am
Profile YIM

((this gives me an Idea for an ADD agent... Thanks though one last character to make...))
I shook my head; so what I thought was true after all I knew something more than most of the other ignorant girls... though they'd never believe me and If I told anyone I'd more than likely have no chance of freeing myself.

"I have three years... I'll come up with something. No offense but, I don't plan on leaving this school as some alien sex toy..."

I shivered lightly as the tentacle began to travel up my sleeves sneaking around my body and urging off both my boots and school shoes. then y glasses came off and I opened another drawer in my desk patting around seeking out my contacts in desperation finding the small white case.

"Can you at least let me put these on? I'd like to see the attack instead of colored blurs... I... I'm afraid when I can't see... more than I'm afraid of what you're about to do..."

I had come up with a plan... it would take three years but, I could adapt the knowledge he gave me for another device... and at least finish a prototype either way... it would either kill me or work; either way I wouldn't become a slave.

Jessica The Hunter

Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:34 am

(Hmm. I wonder what fate you'll choose for her, then, in the long run.)

When she spoke about her vision, he understood that removing her glasses was a mistake. Knowing this, he placed them back upon her face, and responded to her words. I see. I apologize for that. To be clear, I will offer you the same thing I offer others, which you have already begun taking advantage of without my clarity. I will grant you reasonable requests, to make this more comfortable to you. Like... not removing your glasses. Or not penetrating your ass, or whatnot. You'd be surprised what sorts of interesting things some girls ask for. Yours has been the best so far, though... learning from my knowledge. It felt like laughter then, going into her mind. He truly enjoyed her, even her determination to escape.

He did know what her plan was. But he knew the technology of the people who worked here. It would almost certainly not work, not with the magic-damping and technology frying abilities this place had. Anything that could get her off the campus would be noticed... she'd almost certainly suffer for it. He decided, for the hell of it, to show her a taste of the sorts of mechanisms this campus had to keep escape from being possible. Her mind would be flooded with images, basic understandings. He did not know the precise technology involved, so he could only show her what he himself had been told, to make of it as she would.

With her glasses back on, he would see if her fear would begin to dissipate a bit. With her boots and shoes removed, more tendrils began to move around her. Slipping farther into her shirt, she would feel a number of tendrils begin to remove it. He hoped she'd not struggle, as he did not intend to cause her any harm, or damage her clothes in any way. He also wished to know what other requests she would ask of him. What other interesting things she would want, for him to accomodate her with. Soon her shirt would be removed, one way or the other, though he did not remove her bra. The tips of several of the tendrils, the kinds with the broad undersides, began tracing against her skin. Her arms, her legs, even her bare stomach. It seemed that he was beginning.

I will not begin with anything serious for a little while yet. I enjoy speaking to you, after all, and when we really begin... I doubt you'll be able to make any coherant sentences... and that will be no fun at all, as a conversation.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:50 am
Profile YIM

"that thing... about my bottom... please that... don't touch there and; thank you for the info... you've given me everything I'll need... my last request... if I don't escape could you send my inventions to my brother... he's a scientist; goes by Jacob Cochrane... I want him to continue my work if I can't."

I couldn't help but give a vague struggle even it if only accomplished getting my out of my clothing faster; When he was done I could feel the tentacles again between my skin and the lower half of my jumpsuit against my bare stomach; it almost tickled as my eyelids seemed to hold shut for a moment as I shoved my contacts back into the drawer with a deep sigh. I decided I'd escape by myself tell no one my knowledge act like my knowledge of the school didn't exist until the very end.

"That's it... just get this over with... you don't mind if I cry do you?"

I already had begun to well up slightly my fear replaced by an odd distasteful emotion... one that couldn't quite be placed but, seemed well enough to cause the effects of every negative emotion at the same time.

Jessica The Hunter

Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:21 am

So, what's your plan? If you can believe me, I promise not to tell anyone how you intend to escape. Though I won't be able to actively help you escape before graduation... as for your request. I won't give your brother a message myself, but if you survive, I'll do one better. I'll facilitate you sending the messages yourself. I don't intend to allow you to die, by the way. At least, not before you manage to reproduce and spread those incredibly impressive genes of yours to a new generation of humans. Your death would be a tragedy for your species.

He realized he was beginning to sound callous, didn't he? He hoped that was not the way it sounded, but figured that it in fact was... what a pity. Tendrils slipped into the lower half of her jumpsuit, and she was finally lifted off of her chair, held in the air by a number of tentacles, moving in strategic places on her back, arms and legs, to hold her weight comfortably, without any trouble. Soon her jumpsuit pants were removed, even through her slight struggles, and she was left in her underwear. He wuold not begin to remove those pieces yet... not at all. He would honor her wish and not touch her behind... that hole would not be penetrated, as she asked.

He saw her emotions begin to well up. A slight desire to cry. A small tendril moved to her cheek, and nudged it lightly. As her tears welled up, and one finally began moving down her face, the tendril caught it, and wiped the tear from her face. He did not want to see her in pain or sadness... that wasn't his plan in the least, after all. If you wish to cry, go ahead. But don't think it won't cause me any negative emotions to see it! Actually, an emotion of concerne would be flowing from him to her mind, an impression that would begin immediately after she asked if it was alright to cry.

Of course, why would he care, right? He was about to rape her, after all...

Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:37 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next