View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 A Songbirds Welcome (For Pixies) 

Post A Songbirds Welcome (For Pixies)
Aya plopped her butt down on her bed letting out a long sigh of relief as she looked over her newly set up dorm room, Everything she had brought with her now set in it's rightful place. Being the weekend before school started she had her uniform hanging from the door of her closet while she instead opted for a more "relaxed" attire wearing only short pajama shorts and a form fitting T-shirt with a Wyld Stallyns logo printed across the chest with no bra holding up her huge F-cup breasts. She pulled a picture up on her phone a group shot of her parents and sweetheart back home in an awkward selfie style while she tried to fit herself in the frame squishing herself against Catherine. The Silence seemed deafening and she couldn't stand it. She quickly opened up her guitar case pulling the acoustic out and setting it on her lap tuning it before she started to pluck the strings and sing a small tune her dad had taught her.

Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:28 pm

Post Re: A Songbirds Welcome (For Pixies)
Even if she did not know it yet, Aya had already attracted an audience. The islands resident mischief making pests, the pixies, were always eager to scout out the new arrivals. Who knew what kind of fun playmates they could meet. While scouting out the dorms, their sensitive ears picked up the sound of her voice and the guitar, and a small flock had gathered around her window, listening in.

Such a lovely tune, the pixies agreed. And such a lovely artist! They were getting quite exited, both because they appreciated musical talent, but also because they appreciated Aya's inviting figure, especially how her large chest moved underneath her sweater.

Obviously, they had to get to know her better.

Just as she was finishing her song, one of them flew over and tapped on the window. Giggling to themselves, the pixies hid amongst the leaves of the nearest tree, eager to see how she would react.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:09 pm
Profile YIM

Aya finished singing her tune and was about to start another one before hearing a tapping at her window. Her head quickly turned towards her window as she saw a small figure floating in the middle of the frame. She slowly makes her way towards it a suspicious look on her face as she opens it, not sure what to make of what she was seeing. She takes a moment to eye the small floating person in surprise.

"H-hi there... you...you're real right?"

Aya reaches out a finger to poke the small creature with a curious look on her face.

Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:31 am

"Maybe. Probaly. How can you tell if you are real?" the little figure said. She was pretty tiny, as expected from a pixie. She had long hair, yellow wings and wore a short, baby blue dress so thin it was almost transparent. She neatly dodged the finger, her wings beating like those of a dragonfly.

Suddenly she darted towards Aya's face, but stopped short of a collision, poking her on her nose with her finger. "Is that real enough for you?", she giggled.

"You got a real pretty voice." Someone said behing Aya's head. A pink haired pixie darted into view, hovering before the window.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:04 pm
Profile YIM

Ayas eyes go wide feeling the pixie poke her in the nose and quickly shot a glance behind her hearing the other voice compliment her. "T-thank you. I've been practicing since I was a little kid."

She started to calm down being put at ease by these little peoples playful nature a smile slowly forming on her face as she enjoyed this slight distraction from her home sickness. She held her hand out under one of them giving them a place to stand as she would a butterfly.

"Where did you all come from? I've never seen any of you before."

Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:24 pm

Now even more pixies appeared from hiding, having covered in the leaves of a nearby tree, or cloaked themselves in illusion. About 5-6 Pixies flew before the window or even circled her head.

"Oh, we have been around here for quite a while. We live on the island. We are just very good at hiding, except when we find someone we like." The yellow girl landed neatly in Aya's hand.

"So what is your name?", the pink haired one added.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:53 pm
Profile YIM

Aya looks at them all in surprise as they surround her, Her eyes practically sparkling in wonder. "My names Aya Tsugemi. I'm new to this school. I'm so glad to be making new friends so soon."

Aya's phone vibrates and lights up showing her background image, One of her doing a very rock and roll style performance dressed for the part playing an electric guitar.

"Do you all like to sing too?"

Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:38 pm

"Hi Aya!" The Pixies chirped out.

Several Pixies darted over to look at the screen. Apparently, they liked the outfit, bombarding her with questions.
"What are you wearing?"
"Do you have many guitars?"
"Cute outfit!"

Aya's question seemed to bring them back into focus. They all paused a little, and then as one began to sing a little ditty in their own tongue, sounding a like a chorus of sonbirds and silver bells.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:27 pm
Profile YIM

Aya listened to the people sing in their own language closing her eyes and nodding her head in rhythm eventually chiming in humming the melody with them getting lost in the moment bouncing up and down some her breasts bouncing with her completely unhindered by anything aside from her form fitting shirt. Her mind drifted back to memories of home and happiness filled her knowing that she could relive that with them. Not that anyone at home would believe her when she told them anyway.

Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:05 am

It might have been just as well that Aya did not know the pixie language, at least if she was easily embarassed. Aya's rather impressive bust had absolutely come to the attention of the little fairies, and they had changed the lyrics to mainly be about her breasts, praising how large they were, how soft they imagined they would feel, and how they looked forward to seeing them bounce up and down.

That last bit would come later, though. Right now, the pixies were finsihing their song, all of them bowing as the last tone ended.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:04 pm
Profile YIM

Aya started clapping a wide innocent smile on her face as they finished singing, She sat down on her bed her boobs bouncing again as gravity worked on them and she looked over at them.

"That song was beautiful! can you teach it to me? I'd love to learn it!"

Aya Giggled cutely still humming the song to herself.

Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:09 am

The Pixies giggled a little from the praise. Then began chirping amongst themselves for a couple of Seconds. Pixies speak very fast amongst themselves, so it only took them that long to formulate a plan. Such wonderful fun they would have With the busty singer! It was pretty flattering that the human wanted to learn their songs, of course, but they had really come to hear her sing. However, thinking about it, such a sweet girl really did deserve to be fucked senseless as well.
Surely she would love that.. and if she did not, they make her enjoy it.

Maybe combine it all into a game?

"All right.. You want to learn our songs?" A female fairy with purple hair and wings, a thingt dress and high boots flew forward towards Aya. "From what we have heard, you are quite talented. But according to custom, we got to test you first"

"Don't worry!", the pink haired one said, landing on Aya's shoulder. "It will be fun!"

"Oh yes! I so love to hear your pretty voice!", the yellow one added, making a little pirouette in the air.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:08 pm
Profile YIM

"A test?" Aya looked at them confused "What kind of test is it?"

She placed her hands on her bare thighs completely unaware of the pixies plan for her.

"I mean...I'm sure I can pass any test you give me!"

Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:15 am

This was met with a cheer from the Pixies, who buzzed ar ound in the air, clapping their hands and grinning from ear to ear.

"Exellent! We do love your confidence!", Purple declared. "As is the custom amongst our people, a bard seeking the secrets of fairy songs must first display their skill. You have already demonstrated Your lovely singing and Your skill with the guitar, but we would love to hear some more of Your songs. There might be some.. challenges.. along the way."

As she spoke, a couple of the other Pixies flew out the window, and using their magic, made the nearest tree extend its branches in through the window, giving the pixies a perch to sit on.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:17 pm
Profile YIM

"I'll gladly share some of my music with you! I have a notebook full of songs I had been working on over the years! But what kind of challenges are there? like riddles or something?"

Aya seemed confused but her confidence didn't wane for a second. This was a chance she had no intention of letting pass.

Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next