View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 I dont understand..... anything. (For Slarr) 

Post Re: I dont understand..... anything. (For Slarr)
Nesa was scared as she frantically pulled and clawed at her own restraints in a desperate attempt to escape from Slarrs cave as the insidious demon would only watch in satisfaction as she danced and swayed, her chains rattling as she swooned and cried out for mercy, however mercy never came as Nesa was silenced by the shout of harsh words. "Eh!" Nesa flinched as Slarr moved in dangerously close and narrowed his two large yellow eyes at her. Nesa panicking as she leaned back, gasping and fright only to feel him take a breast by her nipple and forcibly tug her closer. AGH! T-THAT HU-RGH!!! AHHGAAA!!" Nesa cried out, not noticing the needle until it was too late as Slar too up the syringe of blue liquid and with out warned jabbed the point into her already wounded, and sore swollen breast forcing her to let out a gagging gasp of pain before the effects started to be come clear moments later.

Pupils dilated, as her eyes grew faint and dull, however she was alert and focused.... while at the same time? everything seemed out of focus?.... and clear... it was nausating to the senses as Nesa instantly showed how much she disliked the sensation, however stranger still she watched as the demon's movements almost seemed slow and lazy, like everything was slow motion.... however that was before she heard the slowed drone of the demons voice barley registering into her ears forcing her eyes to widen in new panic. "AGH! W-What did you do!!! W-WHAT DID YOU DO TO MEGUHEHHEEEEMMGHHHHH!!!!!!!"" Nesa cried out, her voice sounding long and distorted to her self before she noticed the slow motion of Slarr lash out and slap her in the face, slowly the sting of her cheek aching painfully before he cupped his hand over her mouth stopping her cries of fear and pain.

"HEEPPPMGHHEEEHHGHHEEEEE!!!!" Nesa groaned out behind Slarrs hand, tears rolling from her cheeks as she struggled still, the fear overwhelming, the drug drawing out her torture... it was a true hell as felt the stinging pain of her cheek, her breast, as well as the rough grip on her mouth before he forced open her jaw and she tasted the smoky taste of burnt toast and ash. "GhKE! KHEKHE!!!!!" Nesa gagged, her eyes wincing shut as Slar started to do the unthinkable and smoke filled her mouth, her throat, poured from her nose before retracting back seeking a path further down as she thrashed and struggled only to feel the smoke roll deeper and deeper down her throat as she choked only to feel a strange tingling sensation filling her belly. However just before Nesa thought that Slarr could not get any crueler.... she found that she was wrong.... as the poor new student soon felt a strange sensation, the smoke turned solid.....then back to gas as Slar would feel her suddenly tense and thrash ageist his hand cupping her mouth before she went rigged suddenly feeling a sharp jab up ageist the inside of her stomach! It felt as if a hand was moving around inside of her, roaming, feeling, touching places so deep that Nesa thought it was impossible as she was forced to endure what to her felt like hours of forced feeding smoke into her body until her belly swelled to capacity almost like she was carrying.

Nesa let out a painful sequel of pain as she doubled over in her chain, her body trembling as she choked and gagged on the smoke forcing her stomach to turn every which way as her belly at times noticeably poked outwards as a faint hand print from inside was pressing ageist the walls of her stomach as Slarr played his evil game as he decided to taunt and mock her pain, however in the moment Nesa could hardly understand him as her eyes twitched, her head foggy dazed, her mouth gagged open before he felt the mass inside of her turn as her stomach clenched as she was about to vomit.

Nessa Myers just a normal girl.

Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:10 pm

“How slow are you? Screaming for help will do you no good.” He tormented her. Claws scrapping against the inside of her stomach threatening to lacerate her from the inside.

Breathing was difficult. All she could smell was burnt toast. Before she vomited though that smoke retreated from her. His size becoming larger not that it would have mattered if she had given his very nature vomit would have simply past through him.

He had another idea leering at her then retreating from her view for a moment only to return with a peppermint stick that he sucked on making a face as he did so. In the other hand he was holding a jar but she could not get a good look at it.

Then he stuck that candy inside her sex pushing it in up to the part he had just sucked on. “You better not drop that.” He said in a threatening manner before opening up that jar pouring a honey-like substance down her legs and feet. He looked at his handy work for a moment then got another jar dumping out bugs onto her feet.

Bugs that looked like crickets she could feel their little legs against her, their mandibles working on that honey. She could feel them crawling up her legs as several climbed higher and higher.

“Doesn't this beat strawberry picking?” Slarr grinned the drug flowing through her made those small sensations intense as the bugs moved against her some even biting against her legs as they consumed that liquid nourishment.

“They lover peppermint. Me, not so much. Look the first ones are almost there ...”

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:16 am

Nesa thrashed and swayed in her chains, her body wrenching as she felt her muscles struggling and clenching around and ageist the hand inside of her stomach as tears rolled from her eyes in pure terror and nauseating fear as the sick demented demon continued to taunt and torment her with his claws. Nessa's eyes twitching as she felt the sharp claws scrape along the inside of her stomach lining as the demonic phantom hand threaten to cut her from the inside out as she doubled over in pain only to wrench and gag on the smoke pouring down her throat making it next to impossible to breath. The demonic phantom would feel the turn of her stomach as she let groans and whines only to shutter as suddenly the smoke retreated back the way it came and with it a rush of what was once inside. "BLUGHHHHHH!!!" The poor tormented blond hunched over in her bonds as she coughed and choked up the contents of her stomach onto the demons cave floor, groaning out a sick groan of pain as Nesa's eyes widen in terror before the next sick step started...

Aghe!" Nessa cried as she was shaking and shuttering, her body quivering from the abuse and the purge moments ago only to suddenly find that the demon rounded behind her and out of her sight as Nessa nervously tried to look back before she let out a shout as she was tugged back by her leg as her thigh was hiked up to her chest and the demon with out warning shoved something shallowly into her sex. "AGH! EHHE!! Nessa cried as she arched her back and hung back on her chains feeling the tingling sensation of the peppermint stick inside of her sex before Slarr released her leg and allowed her to stand normally, however not with out suddenly pouring as jar of sticky sap down her legs forcing her to look down.

"AH! S-STOP!!! I-IT FEELS GROSS!!! STOP!!!! PLEASE!!!!" Nesa screamed in vain as she felt the demons hands work the substance along her legs, spreading it along her inner thighs as she tried to close her legs only to shutter as she felt the uncomfortable sticky sensation coating her inner thighs fallowed by the worst sensation next as Nessa watched in horror as Slarr poured a jar of bugs onto her feet that instantly swarmed over the honey.

:AGH!!! NO!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!!!! FUCK!!! AAHG!! FUCK!!! AHH!!!" Nesa screamed and panted as she kicked her leg, swayed her hips, and thrashed her lower body in a almost psychotic like dance of panic as she struggled to get the bugs off her. "FUCK!!! AGHHEEEE!!! FUCK PLEASE!!! I-ILL GO PICKING!!!! FUCKING GOD!!!! PLEASE!!! ILL GO PICKING!!!!!!" Nesa cried out in fear, hyperventilating as she thrashed and kicked as the peppermint stick lodged tightly in her sex was slowly slipping.

Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am

He could have been crueler. As it were he played with the peppermint stick a little when he noticed it was getting loose. Twisting it this way and that, sticking it in deeper after a few experimental thrusts with the candy he moved back in front of her.

By then the bugs were mid way up her thighs and so he ignited a small flame from the tip of his finger tracing it over her thighs and lower legs. It was like a lighter running against her skin. All in all it didn't hurt as much as some of his earlier antics but it wasn't pleasant either. She could hear the audible pop of the bugs when the flame touched them and could smell that honey-like substance caramelizing and making her legs even more of a sticky mess.

When he had been done all the bugs were killed and that gooey mess was mixing in with the vomit. One wrist was freed from the shackles then the second after he collected a wicker basket for her. He then drew that peppermint stick from her popping it into her mouth.

“Moving about will be harder now due to your stubbornness. And that mess will be easy to track should you need to run. I would suggest getting cleaned off first but you do remember what was near the lake? Well the closet one at least.

“You have an hour. Then I'll come looking if you're not back. I suppose you could try to go back to the campus or try to find Birch but I don't think you'll find either. You better hurry, you don't have much time.”

Releasing her other arm he gave her a swift boot in the ass towards the cave mouth.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:19 am

"PLEASE FUCKING GOD PLEASE!!! STOP THIS IT PLEASE!!!" Nesa cried in sheer panic as the gross swarm of bugs crawled up her legs, attracted to the peppermint stick in her sex as she kicked and flailed her legs and swayed her hips in vain to get them off as Slarr finally got the answer he wanted in the middle of all her begging. "PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! HELP ME!! GHE!!! HEEE!!!" Nesa suddenly gasped as her leg was hiked up and Slarr took the peppermint stick forcing the poor blond to grit her teeth and shutter as he twisted and turned the thick candy stick before pushing it deeper into her sex. Nessa's eyes shooting open wide as she felt the peppermint stick push ageist her cervix forcing her to sharply exhale before he took care of the bugs.

The sensation was like a lighter running along her skin as the bugs scattered from her legs and even popped as the flame touched them as Nesa nervously watched Slar worried he was going to burn her... however he never seemed to as he cleared away the bugs while melting the sap on her legs making her feel more sticky. AGH! T-thank you! Ahg! P-please let me down now!! Auh! H-HEY I !!! MUH!!!HHEHMHGEEEE!!!" Nesa tried to thank him, however was cut off as Slarr took hold of the peppermint stick and with little warning ripped the slick candy from his toys sloppy sex and popped it into her mouth forcing her to taste her own juices drenching the candy stick before he went to work undoing her restraints.

Once Slarr was done, Nesa fell to the cave floor, narrowly missing her own mess as she spit the peppermint stick from her mouth only to let out a shout as he reach out and took a hand full of her hair and pulled her to her feet. AGH! UAH!!! I-I GET IT!! I-I WONT RUN!!!!!" Nesa cried back as Slarr cruelly explaining what he desired before he thrusted a wicker basket into her chest and threw her forward onto her hands and knees as she let out a new cry of pain as he swiftly kicked her in the ass demanding she got moving as Nesa quickly staggered to her feet and to the cave entrance.

Nesa came stumbling out off the cave as she quickly tried to hurry off to where she thought the pond might be.

Mon May 06, 2019 8:18 am

Things looked a bit different this time. She was standing so her vantage point was different then when she was crawling about. Fortunately there was plenty of light so she could see. Those things that she knew were out there would be seen upon approach. That wouldn't stop things from moving in on her though they would probably move with a little care.

Maybe it was due to her looking like sloppy seconds, naked and a mess, that allowed her to get as far as she did. Movement was uncomfortable from numerous roots and stones protruding from some of the lesser used paths as she went about. It was easy to get confused as she went about but she did manage to find a lone strawberry from a bush that Slarr obviously got to. She could see the leafy tops of fruit discarded about haphazardly near that bush.

Continuing on she eventually found that pond. It was quiet in that forest. With no life on the island it always was quiet except at the campus. But once there she felt that she was being watched. Nothing happened as she cleaned herself up but she couldn't shake that feeling.

Some wind rustled the branches grabbing her attention. Was there something there moving in the branches? Her forearms were grabbed suddenly as she was tugged into the pond pulled from the shore out to deeper regions in an instant. Once out deep enough she was tugged down by this watery mass, she would be unable to see anything save for the water that captured her forearms then nothing as it pulled her under.

Whether it was the entire pond or just something in it was a different matter. As long as she could hold her breath wouldn't be long enough. She could feel something touching her all over as if she had been absorbed into something that explored her. When she needed to breath she would find that she could do so, how she could explain exactly.

Clearly she was at it's mercy as breasts, her ass and her sex was being rubbed and traced against. Then a bulge pressed against her sex growing larger by the second until it pushed inside her, another bulge forming at her lips though she still could not see a thing but could definitely feel something semi solid like jello.

Thu May 09, 2019 2:24 pm

Scared for her life Nesa stumbled out of the demons cave with haste, naked, cold, and afraid clutching the wicker basket in her hands as she fell to her knees, snuffed her ankle only to stumble to her feet and quickly try to run. Nesa however could not run far.... or that fast as the sharp rocks, and roots jutting from the ground hurt her feet or tripped her. It was hard to get around the island with out shoes, or heavy hiking boots so the scared blond was force to take it slow as she carefully wandered for a few moments down what she thought was a path. On her way however Nesa was startled as she caught the glimpse of a creature lurking in the bushes before she noticed another one hiding the trees.

Nesa's breath grew heavy, her heart was racing in fear, she was was terrified, realizing that she was surrounded, being watching by numerous eyes all around her as she could not help but nervously peer around her surroundings and cover her filthy in what all those monsters watching her would realize was fear and embarrassment, however mostly fear as it did not take much to make the poor student run away as the sound of cracking branches, rustling leafs, and growling instantly drove Nesa to tears as she rushed out of the forest with out much regard for her own safety as she was cut by torns, poked with needles, or her feet cut by rocks before all of Nesa's watchers would be entertained by the comedic and lewd sight of the scared blond tripping out of the bursh and falling face first into a shallow pool of mud.... luckily it was by the pond Slarr told her to find.....

"*HUFF*.....*HUFF* Nesa heavily breathed as she slowly pulled her self to her hands and knees and out of the mud as the poor girl lost the basket at some point before she noticed the pond and she nearly burst into tears. "Ah! T-thank god!! I-I might be able to get back to campus!!' Nesa said to her self as she crawled to the waters edge and took a handful of water and splashed her face, wiping and clearing away mud from her eyes as she struggled to clean her self. Nesa moved partly into the water as she rested on her knees in the shallow shore of the pond, scrubbing her arms, and legs, cleaning her feet and body as she tried to cleanse her skin of the cum, creams, dirt, sap, and grime that Slarr splattered her with as she dunked her head and cleaned her beautiful blond hair. The student almost looked like a entirely different person once she was cleaned and not covered in desert toppings, and mud as Nesa stood out of the water that washed along her calves as she rung out her hair before she jumped at the sound sticks breaking, leafs shaking, forcing her to turn and look with a nervous expression of her face as her arms came up to gently hugg her bare chest, hiding her modest breasts from anyone or anything who might be there watching.

"I-I..... G-go away!! S-slarr!!! I-its not funny!!! I-I'm looking for your berries!!! I-I promise!!!" Nesa screamed as she panicky looked for something to defend her self, noticing a large stick floating in the water as she reached to grab it before suddenly she felt something capture her arm and before she could even react or scream Nesa felt her self get pulled down into the water and then roughly outwards into the center of the pond. Nesa hardly had time to register what was happening as she let out a scream that was only gargled by water as she was roughly pulled under the water, dragged deeper, and deeper under the surface as the poor student violently struggled and thrashed, kicking, and screaming as vital air bubbles streamed from her mouth until her lungs were empty....

Nesa's felt the water fill her lungs as something was feeling her all over, tugging and pulling her every which way, as she felt something roll over her breasts, slide ageist her ass, and streched out her arms and legs before she felt some sort of mass jabbed into her gaping mouth just before she lost consciousness and just liked that suddenly she could breath again as her bright blue eyes went wide as she realized that a fate worse then death might await her.

Mghhmmeghh!!" Nesa squealed out air bubbles as she waved her arms in panic, struggling to escape whatever had her in its clutches as she clearly felt somthing agiest her breasts, teasing her ass, as something else was rubbing her sex before a something strange began to slowly grow larger and larger ageist her before with out warning a massive strange and foreign object darted into her sex with little to no warning forcing her to trash and claw at the surrounding water in fear before she felt what ever was already inside her mouth begin to push deep down her throat. Nesa had no idea what was going on....and her mind was running wild with the worse possible scenarios of her being devoured, drowned..... or worse...

Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:20 am

For the time being she did not need to worry about air. Whatever this thing was it was allowing her to breath or breathing for her. It had enveloped her, perhaps it enveloped some oxygen as well. Whatever the case her struggles were ineffective. It surrounded her completely like a second skin.

It was like rubber stretching out around her as she flailed beneath the water but she was unable to harm or dislodge it. In haste it took hold of the opportunity to ravage her. Her mouth was an easy target and a portion of itself shaped a long narrow appendage that was driving into her throat like a cock.

Another formed between her thighs pressing into her sex, twisting and curling against the inner walls first one way than the other. All the while the thing felt like a second skin over her body feeling and touching her everywhere at the same time.

Whether it derived pleasure or nutrients from the ordeal was uncertain. She didn't know if it touched her out of pleasure or because she was wholly engulfed by the creature whatever it was. Time was irrelevant in it's cocooned embrace.

If it were looking simply to bring her to an orgasm she found that it continued heedless not even caring if she went without. Any fear of it consuming would abide, the surrounding semi-liquid form didn't hurt her skin or even irritate it other than what it was already doing to her. Maybe if she were contained for hours on end there would be some sort of discomfort, it could take it that long to have an effect.

Before it came to that she found herself being moved until it spat her back out on the shore. It then receded back into the pond waiting for the next victim leaving her there. It wouldn't take long for her to realize that the basket was gone. When she next saw it the thing was floating toward the center of the pond as if mocking her or daring her to retrieve it.

Was the thing within alone or were there others? It kept her long enough for the sky to darken. The temperature had dropped a good deal too but it was still warm as it usually was on the tropical island. Her skin absent from whatever that creature's body consisted of.

Of course Slarr was waiting on her and his patience had to be at an end no doubt. Still there was no sign of him. She could try to go back empty handed, attempt to get the basket or try to get back to the school. It would be dark soon, darker than it already was so getting through the jungle either way was going to be a chore.

Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:41 pm

Nesa had no idea what happened, one second she was near the water and the next she was pulled in and being dragged under! Afther that everything was just a hazed blur of rough rape and fear as she was left at the creatures mercy for however long it kept her down there.... minutes? hours? Nesa had no idea other then it seemed to have no regard for her well being as she suffered in sexual frustration and torture below the water until it finally spit her out on the shore of the pond before receding back...

At this point Nesa was spent and almost delirious, comatosed on the waters edge before she finally got the baring to crawl to her hands and knees and out of the shallow water. The blond nervously gazing back at the calm pond before she hastily crawled out and to the safety of dry land. Naked and afraid Nesa staggered to her feet and let out a long and deep exhale of breath as a bellow of mist of her on breath escaped her lips causing her to realize just how cold it was now before she then realized how dark it was getting....

"Uh! N-no! No no no!! NO! Nesa cried as she suddenly recalled the deal her and Slarr made to collect berries, not only did she not find any... but she also lost his basket as she nervously looked for it only to spot it floating in the center of the pond out of her reach. "No! H-he will be angry! uh.... w-what do I do!?!" Nesa panicked as she timidly asked her self questions regarding her own mess. Nesa in the following moments nervously staggered around the pond, barefoot, naked, wet, and shivering cold, not sure what to do other then try to collect what berries she could hold in her hands.... and if she found a trail back to campus.... she would take.

Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:07 am

Darkness impeded her search. Locating berries became more difficult and she really didn't have any place to put them, even a shirt could have allowed her to carry more so she only had her hands, a setting sun and little time to work.

The jungles looked the same in the waning light so finding a path back to the campus wasn't happening. At best she might have found a means to get to Birch but with fading light and being naked impaired that.

Her search came to an end when a flame illuminated Slarr's familiar figure. Palm up a jet of flame reached up illuminating the smoke devil, lemon yellow eyes gazed at her then looked to her near empty hands.

“THAT'S IT!?”

The flame went out and Slarr moved toward her grabbing her by the hair and pulling it back forcing her to arch backwards. He paused only long enough to pluck a berry from her palm, pop it into his mouth then lead her away from the pond by her hair.

He pulled hard whenever she was too slow not caring about the terrain that she had to traverse. He brought her to a cave by the time there was little light. Was it the same one that she was at previous? If it were she couldn't say for certain as she was pressed back into a tree. A hand sat on her chest for a moment until something looped around the tree holding her arms at the side and her to the tree.

It felt as if rope had secured her to the spot. It was a bit thicker and felt smooth against her having a similar strength to that material.

“Since you're no good at getting the berries ...”

He smirked then vanished inside the cave returning with another larger basket that he sat down beside the tree. “I'll have to see how good the others are at gathering them instead.” She was left there for quite awhile. It grew darker, then after what had to be no shorter than an hour she heard something in the bushes. All the while it felt like eyes were upon her now something approached.

Whatever it was had been large and neared her dropping a hand full of berries into the basket then gazed at her, a hand or what felt like one grabbed a breast squeezing it for ripeness she imagined. It growled leaning in close even at this short range it was hard to make out features as most of the light was gone. It towered over her and felt hairy but other than that she was at a lose as to what it was.

Then she heard his voice. “Not quite enough pal, but it's a start.” A grunt followed by a departure only for her to hear another creature deposit something into that basket which was empty by the time it got there.

“Oh, splendid. You've got an hour.” No sooner had the words past Slarr's lips Nessa would feel suction cup like appendages on her nipples begin to suck against them.

Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:54 am

It was hard to see once she was spit out by what ever raped her in the pond before, locating berries was a challenge on its own and finding a path was impossible, in no time Nesa was lost agin, cold, wet, naked in the jungle, clinging to what berries she had in her hands. Tears streaming down her face as she was uncertain what to do as twigs that poked her scared her, forcing her to jump in fright only to lose berries as she droped them.... It was almost comical to watch for any monsters that might have stocked the girl, however Nesa didnt find her torment funny..... and one being that stalked her did not find it funny neither.

When Slar sudden appeared behind her Nesa jumped in let out a surprised shout in fright, only dropping what little hand full berries she had as she moved to cover her head in fear. Slar would see that she barley had 5 or 6... some were smashed, others small and un-ripe.... it was pathetic. "I-I'm s-sorry!! I-it got dark... A-and A th.." Nesa tried to defend her self before Slarr's anger over powered her voice and she let out a startled jump before she felt a hand suddenly snap out and smack her in the face, slapping her cheek that nearly knocked her to the filthy ground only to have the same hand take a handful of her hair and yank her back. "AH!! STOP THAT HURTS!!!" Nesa screamed before she felt him pull and start dragging her away from the edge of the pond. Nesa being pulled off her feet as Slar moved far to quick for her and ended up dragging her through the jungle, through bushes, and rocks, as Nesa let out cry's of pain before she finally stopped somewhere els before Slar released her.

It was to dark to see, Nesa was effectively blind, what little light should could see was not enough to hint all that much at her surroundings as she struggled to crawl to her hands and knees and escape only to be stopped by Slarr once agin as he snapped out a hand and roughly too her by the hair and yanked her back screamed to a near by tree. "PLEASE!!! LET ME GO!!! I DID THE BEST I COULD!!!!" Nesa cried out in torment as she felt Slar holding her ageist the tree before taking what felt like ropes and roughly looped them around as Nesa cried out all the while as he was busy tying the ropes around her chest. "NO! NO!!!! NOOOOO!!!! PLEASE!!!!! I JUST WANT TO GO HOME!!!!!

Nesa was struggling ageist the thick ropes, kicking, screaming, trying to get free from her place at the bottom of the tree as she soon paused as she heard the sound of something being tossed beside her, bouncing as it landed ageist her as Nesa instantly felt around with her foot to find it. "Ah! ah? A...a basket?" Nesa said with confusion before she jumped as the sound of Slarr' voice scared her, taunted her for her poor skill at picking berries.... before he made his last comment that sparked a look of terror on Nesa's face as she slowly realized his plan. "NO! NO!!! YOU CANT!!! YOU CANT DO THAT!!! PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME OUT HERE FOR THAT!!!! NO NO NO NO!!!!!" Nesa begged as in her fear she started to struggled agiest the ropes, doing what ever she could to get free, however all this did was tire her out and cause rope burns on her chest and arms as she was left there tied to the tree for god knew how long.

Nesa fell asleep for a short time before she was woken up by the sound of something rustling through bushes forcing her to snap awake. It was to dark to see as Nesa shivered in fear, looking about frantically before her head snapped to the sound of something being dropped into the basket fallowed by what felt like a hand come out and grab her breast. "AH!!! OH GOD NO!!!! NO! PLEASE !!!! HELP!!! HELP ME!!! ANYONE HELP ME!!! PLEASE!" Nesa sobbed and screamed as she whatever was near her squeezed her breast then let out a scary growl fallowed by what Nesa felt was a hot breath roll over her face forcing her to pause in her panic and shiver in fear before whoever.... or whatever was looming over her.

Nesa was terrorized, speechless as she only turned her face away from the warmth of that breath before she heard the the familiar voice call out to the beast and refuse it. Nesa sighed with relief as she heard the grunt, fallowed y the departure back into the bushes as Nesa hung her head, exhausted from fear, however her rest was short as Nesa was once agin suprised by the new sound of somthing much more stealthy dropping berries into the basket fallowed by the sound of Slarr accepting the offer, and giving whatever was there.... 1 hour.

"WHAT!!! NO!! NOT ONE HOUR!!! PEASE!!! JUST LET ME!! G-GOAH!UHAAHHH!!" Nesa screamed out in panic as she started to struggle once again before her voice was cut short by the something pass along her lips, fallowed by the feeling of sucking on her swollen and sore nipples as Nesa's eyes simply opened wide in sheer panic.

Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:52 pm

Struggling in her restraints had been useless tiring her out until sleep claimed her for a small while. She was awakened with the approach of whatever beast had arrived, one that clearly wanted her to know it was there. Touching her, breathing on her, though ultimately it was dismissed back into the darkness by Slarr.

There was not long for her to wait until the next thing came, and whatever it brought was sufficient to pay for her. Of course she had been ignored for the most part, her words meaningless though her plea did cause Slarr to pause and turn back.

He used flame to illuminate his features so there was no mistaking that grin. “Fine. Two hours.” That flame went out before she had a chance to really see what was molesting her. Whatever it was it was large, thin and green.

It looked like some sort of humanoid worm as best as she could tell. She didn't see any eyes, ears or legs for that matter but it did have hands with elongated fingers that ended in suction cups that traced against her breasts feeling like tiny mouths when fastened up against her nipples. Her orbs grasped and massaged as something brushed against her lips, she hadn't seen a mouth so this wasn't a tongue. It was hard to say what it was actually.

Before long a hand left one of her breasts moving slowly between her thighs. A suction cup covered her clit sucking on it while a finger grazed the slit.

That touch felt soft and squishy much unlike any fleshy being that she may have made contact with before. Barely given any time to get use to this strange new sensation one of those digits pressed into her going deep.

Rather than pull in and out of her she would feel that suction cupped tip latch on to one of the walls of her passage. The rest of that finger swirled and moved on it's own brushing against the walls of her passage. That suction cup allowing it to hold fast within her while the rest of the finger behaved in such an unusual fashion.

It was evident that there was no bone within that finger, it was a sheer mystery as to how it worked though the more the finger moved the more the suction cup over her nipple and clit went to work at sucking away at her.

Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3