View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Examining the Facilities (for Khrystyna) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Examining the Facilities (for Khrystyna)
He dismissed her denial with a derisive snort. "Either way, it's obvious that you're enjoying this and, deep down, you want it. The sooner you admit that, at least to yourself, the more you'll enjoy it."

Ignoring her attempts to close her legs around his wrist, he began to probe her wet depths more thoroughly, his finger thrusting back and forth inside her tight passage; he intended to get her well and truly ready before moving on to the main event. His free hand moved up to her chest, fondling one of her lovely orbs as he ran his tongue down her body to lick and kiss the other one.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:31 pm

Khrystyna closed her eyes and gasped, leaning her head back as the beasts tongue caressed its way down to her lovely chest, the tingles and sensations mixing through her caused her lose herself momentarily in the lewd assault of her delectable young body. Her nipples hard and erect from his ministrations, goosebumps formed on her skin and her hands reached to the back of his head as he suckled her vanilla mound. Her thighs quivered and strained to try and close as the intrusive finger moved within her. The fluttering of her walls squeezing the invading phalanges.

His words shook her, he wasn't wrong, a part of her longed for this. Wanted him to do nothing more than pin her to the wall and savage her into unconsiousness following countless climaxes. She struggled not only with him but with herself, her base carnal desires that he was stirring up within her.

"No..." she managed as barely a whisper, the words cut short as she bit her lower lip failing to hold back a soft moan of pleasure. "My body is not for your playing" between struggled gasps and clenched teeth. Her gentle mewling at odds with her words.

The Cyrillic lovely had a body that wanted to give in while her mind and voice protested. The dichotomy of it heightened her pleasure even further as she felt the beginnings of a rise to a climax well within her heavenly depths.

Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:12 am

The fight seemed to have gone out of her as his ministrations stimulated her base desires. Even as she tried to voice her defiance, her soft moans told him the truth. "Try to deny it all you want, but your body tells me that you want me to fill your pussy and drive you to heights of ecstasy that no human could bring you to." As he spoke, the finger inside her sped up, working to bring her to the climax that her wetness told him was near.

Character listing

Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:33 am

No.. No... Don't let him! She struggled with herself with all her might as an intense tingling shot up and down her body. With his quickened movements and sultry words poured ecstatic honey into her ears as it dripped without reserve from between her delightful folds. Khrystyna closed her eyes tightly her delectable lips mouthing the words repeating over in her head as she felt the focused moment build upon her. Her voice slowly became audible as she her protests, which were really more her trying to tell herself to stop rather than the beast. Her pace quickened and then in a cry that escaped her with a clear sound of struggle, her green eyes widened and then closed as her body tensed for but a moment. Then, her world went white.

As the orgasm rocked through her, made all the more intense by her resistance to stop it, her hips began to move with his hand against her will. She gripped the back of his head with her hands and her back arched. Her moan of nirvana tapering off to mewling as Kakumaoh brought her to her first climax.

"You... you bastard..." she barely whispered out as her body was fatigued from the earth shattering orgasm. She didn't struggle but hung limply in the monsters clutches, her immaculate body sagging against his muscular form. Khrystyna prayed that there would be no more, that Kakumaoh was finished... She felt the certain dread that he was not...

Deeper still, there was anticipation within the exotic student's being.

Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:32 am

He grinned at her attempted words of defiance. "Oh, come now, we both know you enjoyed that, and that's just a sample of the pleasure I'll bring you." He went back to working her breasts with his lips and tongue, giving her a little time to recover before going on to the next phase. Soon enough, though, two of his hands took hold of her butt and he began to slowly lower her onto his waiting shaft. He paid attention to her reactions as he did so, making sure not to give her more than she could take.

Character listing

Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:44 pm

The Ukrainian goddess gasped as the thing's lips encircled her pert breast, kissing and tonguing it. As she was lowered she noticed his member standing at attention and ready to invade her womanhood.

"I don't think..." Khrystyna stopped trying to move his hands and reached down to grip his throbbing shaft, in disgust she moved it away from her delicate folds causing the imposing phallus to instead glide along her now moistened lower lips, "I will be letting you just take what you want! Ah!" she cried out the feeling causing the delicious student to shiver slightly from arousal.

The exotic angel hoped he didn't have any more arms. The monster's vicegrip on her ass made trying to escape almost impossible. Her slender and lithe form twisted away from him trying to slip his lecherous grip.

Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:56 am

The girl managed to steer his first attack away from its target, but she was still at an obvious disadvantage. "You're only delaying the inevitable," he said, moving forwards slightly so that her back pressed against the wall. Once that was done, he used the hands that weren't holding her ass to slide her hands off his cock; if she tried to resist, she wasn't going to do more than possibly give him an unintended hand job. As soon as he got her hands away, he'd lift them over her head and hold both wrists in one hand before making a second attempt to press his shaft into her pussy.

Character listing

Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:35 pm

She tried, oh how he writhed but he was much stronger than her. Khrystyna cried out in protest as she felt her back bare against the wall behind her, its cool surface against her heated flesh. Her hands, gliding free of the offending phallus she tried to delay Kakumaoh but did very little as her wrists were tightly pinned above her head. The resisting beauty closed her eyes as she twisted her torso in defiance, her luscious breasts swinging with the movements as her legs were parted by the creatures body as his hips pushed himself upwards.

She gasped, her breathing becoming immediately heavy as she felt the invading tip of his erection push into her tight wet folds. A barely audible squeak of a moan escaped her open mouth wide eyed as she felt every bit of the monster's shaft slide along her moist warm walls that fluttered in response, squeezing him as he slid further inside the resistant young woman who for the duration of his first lecherous thrust had stopped moving out of shock from the feeling, a warm tingling that shot instantly through her as she resumed her slow deliberate breathing as the creature pushed his full length into her.

Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:26 am

His second thrust pressed deep into her wet depths, his shaft filling her as much as she could take. His free hand moved to fondle her breast as he ran his tongue up the side of her neck. "Deny it all you want, but we both know you want this," he whispered as he began to pump back and forth between her tight walls. "And I intend to give you as much pleasure as you can take."

Character listing

Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:42 pm

He was right, she wanted it so badly, to be at his mercy. But it was wrong, this creature was not human! she opened her mouth, eyes closed as Kakumaoh thrust deeply into her awaiting body. She wanted to deny him, but her lips both above and below refused to follow her will for protest. She closed her mouth and bit her lower lip, a half muffled moan that could have easily been in pleasure or frustration sounded from within her. It was probably both. Her lower lips however, were the mirror of her outward defiance, they hungrily gripped him her slick passage providing ample stimulation to him as the being moved within her. Her arms attempted to move, but in the demons grip they probably felt like little more than a feathers pressure. The luscious student wanted to try and move her legs, but with him already attempting to hilt himself upon her, she couldn't muster the strength to struggle. With each push her voice escaped between clenched teeth and vain resistance. The tingle of another explosion began to course up her spine and down her legs to her toes. As that rush built her feet curled and her mouth opened wide but not scream of release escaped. Instead a gasp followed by a barely audible squeak. It devolved to erotic mewling as her hips bucked with him.

Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:05 pm

Almost as soon as he penetrated her, her protests were replaced with erotic sounds. For a while, she tried to struggle against him, but she seemed to lack the strength to put up more than the weakest of resistance. Soon enough, he drove her to another orgasm, and even her weak struggles ceased, her body beginning to move with his instead of fighting against it. Her wet passage tightening around his shaft was enough to drive him to his own climax, his hot cum filling her as he howled with pleasure.

Character listing

Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:40 am

It wasn't more than a few moments. But they felt like hours, as the next explosion from within her loins crashed against her. Khrystyna almost felt completely limp after her tensing from the orgasm finally left her. She tried to move, but the students body felt like it weighed twice what it was as she was helpless to the rape, if she could even call it that anymore, that brought her to an almost instant second climax. Her hips grinding against him with this she felt his member expand, tighten, then his whole body tensed as hers had done several times earlier. She felt him expel his seed within her folds as her ears rang with his howl, the thrust of his hips capping the breaking point of her body's libido as her fourth orgasm whited out her vision. She cried out, dissonant to the beasts own sound as she finished her lust feuled explosion shortly after his own. her muscles somewhat tired after the consistent exertion. She felt a liquid warmth within her sex. The monsters orgasm having all but filled her passage, felt alien within her. Khrystyna felt she should be disgusted with this, but the only emotions within her right now were lust, and hopelessness. It took all she had to not beg Kakumaoh to keep fucking her nubile body. To plead for him to take her until she passed out. Goosebumps raised on her legs and arms as she felt him begin to move again

"f...fuck you..." she barely managed to get out between labored breaths. The words felt almost like a statement rather than a decree of defiance. The exotic lovely's voice trembling in the wake of her forced ecstasy.

Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:44 am

His orgasm triggered another one in the girl; at this rate, she'd probably tire out before he was satisfied. However, a bit of controlling the pace would be able to avoid that problem.

He gave a dismissive snort at her weak attempt at defiance. "I think you're the one who'll be getting fucked here," he said, pulling out of her tight pussy and turning her around. "And I'll be the one doing the fucking," he added, thrusting back into her well-lubricated sex.

Character listing

Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:26 am

She tried... barely to resist him. He turned the poor girl around with little effort, his hands gripping her hips making her just her backside towards his as he pulled her back with one pair of hands and the other on her wrists held her still. He pushed again into her causing her breast to sway with the force of his thrust causing a half yelp half moan to break from her throat. Her eyes closed tightly, her positiong tightening her sex around the intrusive phallus. While not as pleasurable as the previous position it still brought on a slower build within her, tinged with the sting of having such a large member in her currently soaking folds. The previous rush to climax was steadied to a slower growing roll. her nipples hardened with the air brushing them as they moved to and fro with each forceful push. the intermittent slapping of Kakumaoh's flesh against her awaiting ass the only thing she could pick out amongst her own ravaged mewling.

Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:05 am

Her struggles were getting weaker and seemed to be almost a matter of what was expected rather than actual resistance. Each thrust drew another moan from her as her delightful breasts bounced back and forth. He kept the pace slower this time, gradually increasing but giving her the chance to recover somewhat as he began to drive her to another climax.

Character listing

Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next