View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 It was supposed to be simple practice (An rp with Kakumaoh) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: It was supposed to be simple practice (An rp with Kakuma
His reactions to her attempts to figure out what he preferred gave her ample guidance on what worked better. While this wouldn’t affect how he treated her afterwards, he wouldn’t have mentioned that fact even if he’d known what she was thinking; if she knew, she probably wouldn’t try so hard, and the tactic was likely to help her in encounters with some of the other guests.

Her thorough, if inexpert, attention slowly worked him towards another climax. As he felt the tension building up inside him, he removed his hand from her to give her room to pull away if she chose. She would have little more warning, though, just a few drops of precum on her tongue before his demonic seed sprayed out.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:30 pm

Lisa continued to briefly suck on his length before hhis hand left her head and pre leaked out onto her tongue. The student pulled back as she stroked him off with that warning. Her cheeks red from embarrassment from giving him head. Her hand continuing to lightly glide along his shaft as his seed shot out and got on her face and chest.

"Ahhh...thick aren't you?" Lisa pouted as she closed her eyes and briefly wiped her face. "I'll need to shower after this...I was planning to anyways but still..."

Always up for an rp when not streaming :)

Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:14 am

“There’ll be time for you to clean up later,” he said, grabbing her under her arms and standing her up. “There’s still much more fun to be had now.” With a leer, he licked his lips and added, “Unless you’d like me to join you, which would also be enjoyable.” He didn’t wait for an answer before turning her around, one pair of hands on her breasts and the other on her hips; he knew full well that she wasn’t likely to agree with that. As he bent her over, she would feel the tip of his cock pressing against her sex, not yet penetrating but taunting her with the inevitable.

Character listing

Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:35 pm

"W-wait y-you still have energy?" She panted before moaning out at his fondling her breasts as he held her hips still. "Ahhhh~" She cried out as she felt his cock pressing up against her sex. Her lower lips slick with her arousal as she wiggled against the creature that had a hold of her as if trying to get away and failing. Her was stronger then her and she knew it. The least she could do was struggle and protest. Things were going too fast for her mind to process.

Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:34 am

“Oh, yes, I can keep going at least as long as you can.” While he couldn’t be certain of this, he thought it highly likely; aside from a few cases shortly after he’d arrived here, the only humans who’d been able to keep up with him were ones he had arrangements with and was willing to give more control of the pace. Still, even a student who’d so recently been a virgin should be able to manage at least one more time before being too exhausted to be any fun.

Her struggles against the threat of getting violated again amused him; they seemed half-hearted, as if she wasn’t really trying to avoid being ravished but felt she should resist for appearance’s sake. Had she just accepted that she had no chance, or was she starting to enjoy it? He couldn’t tell—her body showed signs of the latter, but he knew that didn’t mean she really was—and it didn’t matter that much either way. “Ready?” he asked, not waiting for a reply before thrusting into her well-lubricated passage, the pink walls tight around his shaft as he pressed in as far as she could take.

Character listing

Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:51 am

"A-Ahhh...Ahhh...ahhhhhh!" Lisa moaned out as her walls clamped down around his cock heavily as she couldn't hold back her moans with each thrust he made into her body. Her breasts bouncing and swaying as she kept her legs parted for kakumaoh as her hips began bucking back into his. Her hands keeping herself stable on all fours as she cried out lewdly with each time her hips took his cock fully. It'd be some time before she'd take him fully. "Y-yes..."She cried out as she couldn't hold back against the pleasure coursing through her veins.

The student unable to think beyond the moment she was experiencing and how she could make it better for the being claiming her. "D-Definitely don't mind a s-shower with you..." She panted in arousal. "G-Gonna cum!" She cried out as she felt that orgasm growing near.

Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:42 am

The girl began to drive back against him as lust overcame her and she gave in to her base instincts. Each thrust caused her breasts to bounce in his hands, the nipples rubbing against his palms. Her moans, meanwhile, no longer had any sound of unwillingness as he pushed her towards her next climax.

Her sudden declaration that she wouldn’t mind taking a shower with him took him by surprise. It wasn’t the first time a student had made an offer like that, and it wasn’t anywhere near what some had offered, but they usually weren’t made while he was actually fucking them. He didn’t have long to think about it, as he was nearing his own orgasm when she announced how close hers was. With her just needing that one last push to send her over the top, he gave one last thrust and released another load inside her.

Character listing

Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:06 pm

Lisa panted heavily as he picked up the pace of his fucking her. Her body quaking heavily as she panted to recover from her orgasm as she felt like she was becoming full from his coming into her body. The student panted heavily as she remained in his arms, recovering from her high.

She definitely needed a shower as she attempted to pull herself off of his cock. "nnngg... That felt amazing..." she moaned lightly, still attempting to process what happened to her.

Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:14 pm

Although she wouldn’t be able to see it, he couldn’t resist leering in response to her comment. “Then I’m sure you’ll be glad to know I can keep going for quite some time yet.” He pulled out of her before lifting her up, one hand supporting her butt and another between her shoulders. “Even so, a change of scenery might be fun, and you said you’d like to share a shower with me, so...” He gave her a little time to hold on to him more securely before picking up her scattered clothes. “I assume you’ll want these later,” he said before carrying her to the locker room.

Once they were in the lockers, he paused only to put her clothes on a bench and remove her sneakers and socks before taking her to the nearest shower stall. While she’d probably want a towel and a few other things for a shower, it wasn’t as if he intended to give her a chance to clean up right now anyway.

Character listing

Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:48 pm

Lisa blushed heavily as she was easily picked up. "Yes I will want those later...can't be seen naked in the locker room, exhausted. It could be problematic..." She said lightly before resting back against him. The student taking the moment to turn on the shower in the stall for the both of them. Her black hair clinging to her body lightly as she let the water get warm before letting it run down her naked body in front of Kakumaoh.

Her chest rising and falling with each breath she took while recovering, giving him a brief show.

Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:46 am

After turning the water on, the girl didn’t seem ready to do more than try to recover her energy just yet. Kakumaoh was willing to give her some time to do so; his patience now would pay off when she could handle that one extra time. Even so, he could think of better things to do than just watch the water stream down the curves of her naked body. Not that that wasn’t a worthwhile view, but he could act at the same time. Reaching out, two of his hands cupped her buttocks while the others took hold of her breasts, fondling the firm orbs and tweaking her nipples.

Character listing

Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:42 pm

Lisa cried out in pleasure as he took her breasts in hand, fondling and pinching her chest. Her rear moving back into his kneading hands as he quickly had her moaning in growing need. Her arousal slowly picking up as the hot water ran down her body, washing away the earlier exertions and heating her body up more. Her eyes closing as she focused on his fondling. Her left hand reaching behind her to take a hold of his cock to begin stroking it in return for his teasing. The poor girl moaning in arousal as she sought to return what he was making her feel.

"Yes..." she sighed as she enjoyed his attention.

Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:30 am

"Oh yes! That's good!" he said as she began to run her hand along his length. Every trace of resistance was long gone, replaced by an eagerness that overcame her inexperience. "You see what you'd been missing before now, don't you?"

He moved one hand around from her butt to trace her sex. For now, he kept to caressing the outside, willing to let her recover a bit more before he'd slip it inside or work on her clit.

Character listing

Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:54 pm

"I-I do..." She panted hotly as she nodded at his words. His hands running along her rear making her sigh heatedly. The student blushing lightly as she was recovered enough for another round while grinding back against him. Her thumb teasing his head lightly as she. "I-Its hard to not like this..." She admitted with flushed cheeks.

Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:45 am

That was an admission he'd rarely heard; while more than a few students clearly did enjoy his attentions, only a handful were willing to admit it. He'd reward her for that honesty if he could think of something beyond fucking her to exhaustion and giving her an experience the other guests would surely struggle to equal.

That was something for later, though; right now, his only concern was getting her warmed up for the next round. With her so compliant, there was no need to try to keep her from escaping, freeing his hands to explore her body; two fondled her tits and gently pinched the erect nipples, one continued to caress her sex, slowly getting bolder as she recovered from the previous rounds, and the last one continued to stroke her ass. Leaning in, he ran his tongue along the side of her neck, their positions still letting her work her magic on his shaft with her hand.

Character listing

Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next