View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Examining the Facilities (for Khrystyna) 

Post Re: Examining the Facilities (for Khrystyna)
As the demon's pace slowed, Khrystyna found a moment to collect her self slightly, she clenched her teeth and shut her eyes tightly as she tried to find some composure. But her mouth opened in an audible gasp as Kakumaoh thrust in an ever increasing and decreasing pace that kept the building warmth of her nether regions into a slow fire. This orgasm rising like a slow warmth. The Ukranian beauty tried to fight it. Her limbs tensing against the powerful clutch of her assailant. But that only made it worse for her. "No...No.. No please no.... oh go...." she moaned, softly at first then slowly louder till her voice cut off and she let out a cry of forced release as she achieved climax. Her shapely legs wobbled beneath her, her knees wanting to give in and let her collapse into the lecherous mercies of the enemy who took her as he pleased. Bringing her both shame, and ecstasy as the student was violated.

As the orgasm ended she could feel her legs finally give way beneath her. If Kakumaoh did nothing she would fall to her knees suspended only by her arms still held pinned against the wall. Her body glistened with the sheen of effort from both resistance and copulation.

Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:19 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Her body was still sensitive enough that, despite his slower pace, she reached a third climax before he was close to his next orgasm. While he could have just let go and filled her up again right then, he managed to hold back by sheer force of will, wanting to give himself a longer buildup and leave her anticipating more until he finally did cum.

As her climax died down, she started to collapse to the floor as her legs gave out. Releasing her wrists, he moved his hands to give her the support her own body couldn't at the moment, two holding her hips and two her shoulders. "Oh, no, you don't to rest until I'm done," he said, thrusting back into her wet, sensitive pussy and beginning to work towards his own climax.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:01 am

She cried out, the invasive appendage pushing once more into her body, her walls slick with her forced climax. Khrystyna tried to move her arms, but her body was so tired the Cyrillic beauty only managed to writhe weakly in the monster's arms. Her legs would not support her wait. The grip on her waist holding her lithe form up. The thrust pushing her body upwards she managed to lift her hands up to the arms holding her shoulders and held them in mock defiance against the continued ravaging.

"N....No..." a whisper between moans as her violation resumed. "No more... please." She felt her mind waver. The students focus on her sense of self beginning to degrade. Vision blurry and liquid as she could not make any distinct details.

Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:36 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Her whispered protests were barely audible over the sounds of his ravishing her. Even so, he was able to make out enough to tell that they were protests, not just random noises. "Stop? When you're enjoying it so much?" he said with a snort. "Or at least, your body is."

He again slowly increased the strength and speed of his thrusts inside her, aiming to prolong his pleasure as long as he could. He did work somewhat faster than he usually did, however; judging by her reactions, the girl was almost completely exhausted, and he wanted to be done before she passed out.

Soon enough, no force of will could have held back the inevitable climax he'd been building towards. With a cry of pleasure, he released another load of his hot cum into her tight, wet passage, the demonic seed filling her depths again.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4