View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Stormy Meetings ( For Rosalie) 

Post Re: Stormy Meetings ( For Rosalie)
“Well my family was worried about boys trying to date me simply for our wealth, which I understand. But still, keeping me away like that was frustrating. When I take over as head of the family, I intend to do away with such strict rules.” Rosalie says as she watches Julie start lifting. The sight of her wet clothes clinging to her body did not go unnoticed, but she avoided gawking catching glimpses every now and then. “So uh, what kind of plans do you have for yourself once you graduate?”

Fri May 10, 2019 6:10 am

The muscled girl gave a slight chuckle at hearing her the boys just wanted to date her for wealth. The girl was attractive enough to get hit on merely for that alone, besides the air of wealth didn't seem to be around her at all. In fact if she hadn't mentioned wealth she would have assumed upper middle-class girl, not rich girl. JUlie herself enjoyed her own view of the girl, looking up at her legs though she faked as if she was staring at the bar she was lifting.

" Honestly I plan on going back to doing MMA, and my modeling career. Perhaps do some acting if I can. I'm a big fan of action and fantasy movies always dreamed of starring in one, even if its a minor role ya know." She breathed out as she continued lifting." How bout yerself ?"

Fri May 17, 2019 5:36 pm

“Well, since I’m the only child in my family, it will fall onto me to become head of the family. I will also have to choose a suitor to marry, I can’t take over while still single.” Rosalie answers, glancing back at a window as a loud crash of thunder could be heard from outside. “Hopefully this storm will be a short one.”

Thu May 23, 2019 1:07 am

" Sounds like a bummer, but yeah thats life." Julie stated between grunts as she pounded away at the iron, she was stealing glance at the girl legs. They firm enough, surely with a bit of weight training they could become logs of steel. Or was that her own imagination. Still she found the creamy limbs enticing, she could she her own tongue tracing up looking for her flower. Blinking hard she forced her eyes back on the weights. This was no time to gazing, besides her body warming up, with the constant chill she was feeling from being wet and cold air from the air conditioner. It was good she was already wet and cold as her nipples, now properly poking tents into her bra, surely would have stiffen from her naughty thoughts if not for the current conditions.

"I hope so as well, I'm not planning on lifting for long, so it will be al boredom when i finish." The teen stated paying attention to the girls words hopimng her voice would keep her own horniness at-bay.

( I apologize for the extreme delay had a nasty case of writers block, and heavy work load at work.)

Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2