View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Choosing a Teammate (open) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Choosing a Teammate (open)
"Alright, girls, that's it for today," Ms. Gruber said to the gym class. As they started to head for the locker room, she suppressed a shudder and pointed to one of them. "Not you; you have to put the equipment away today."

None of the other students reacted noticeably to this abrupt order; it was hardly the first time the teacher had done similar as punishment for some trivial—or even imagined—infraction. Only the teacher knew the truth about why she'd selected this student today and what awaited her in the equipment room.

Oh, she hadn't really seen the creature that had grabbed her hand to stop her from turning on the light in her office, just a large, dark shape with three red eyes reflecting what little light there was. Whatever it was, it had made its demands perfectly clear: either she arranged for a specific student to be alone in the gym after the last class or he'd come back for her later.

Well, it was either her or me, she thought as she followed the rest of the class out, leaving the lone woman to her impending fate. There really wasn't any choice.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:34 am

Post Re: Choosing a Teammate (open)
Andrea had built up cardio over the years. Countless dance routines ensured that she wasn't too much out of breath chasing that basketball up and down the court. However, she sucked at the game. Grasping only the most basics of rules she still didn't understand the concept between double dribbling or traveling and all that nonsense. It just seemed odd to her. Suffice it to say she couldn't make a shot.

Once or twice she managed to get lucky but more often than not her tactic was passing the ball once she had it and chasing after it up and down the court. So it didn't come as a surprise that she was the one that the gym instructor targeted.

She wouldn't say that it was punishment, someone had to pick up the equipment after all. Fortunately it wasn't much, just the ball and the jump ropes they were using earlier as part of their warm ups and most of those were in the same spot out of the way.

“Yes, ma'am,” she answered gathering up all the jump ropes in one hand, the ball in the other as she made her way to the storage area adjacent to the gym.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:37 pm

In the dark of the storeroom, Kakumaoh grinned as he heard the student answer the teacher's order. Even if he hadn't been able to see her through the vent in the door, he'd still recognize her voice from their last encounter. Admittedly, he could have ambushed her in her room again or gone after one of the students he hadn't yet introduced himself to, but, as enjoyable as that last encounter had been, he did want to spend some time alone with her.

As the girl got closer, he moved away from the door and "hid" behind the poles of a volleyball net, which would have been an absurd hiding place even in the dimness of the room if not for his power. He waited until she'd entered and the door's faulty stop had caused it to swing closed again before stepping fully into view and saying, "Hello again. It's been a while, hasn't it, Stephanie? Or is it Andrea? I remember your girlfriend calling you both of those." As he spoke, he reached out to try to grab her shoulder.

Character listing

Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:46 am

She had just managed to put the jump ropes down in a box when she heard the door close. Perhaps it was instinct but she swung around hoping that the door stop was just loose. Her eyes go wide, the basketball dropping to the floor bouncing and rolling away into the dark shadows.

Swallowing hard she stepped back until she could go no farther, her back against a wall and the only way out being that door that was between her and the fiend that was reaching out towards her.

“It's- It's Stephanie ...” She managed, wide blue eyes looking up at him, then darting to the door and back up there was no way that she could get passed it. No way.

Her mind had been a contradiction of sorts. Dendrite engraved in her the fact that she couldn't fight back, to submitted, which she followed. Then she met Vanessa who was so spirited and fought like the devil. She had been torn in two directs though she was not a fighter, she knew this. Even if she were he was so much bigger.

Still she found her hand feeling out to a wrack of baseball bats to her right but he was far too close for her to draw one of them and use it though she found her hand resting upon it nonetheless.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:43 am

“Ah, thank you,” Kakumaoh said when she clarified which name was correct. “I’m sure there’s a reason she called you Andrea, but I don’t expect you’d be willing to explain even if I really cared.”

The girl managed to elude his first attempt to catch her, but backed further into the storeroom as she did so, hopelessly trapping herself. The demon grinned at her predicament as he advanced on her. As she grabbed at the bats, he shook his head. “You must know that won’t work; your girlfriend couldn’t hurt me with either a chair or a stapler, and she’s stronger than you.” He took another step towards her, wondering if she’d admit the futility of her situation or try to fight anyway; either way could be fun.

Character listing

Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:17 pm

It was bad enough that Ania learned her identity not that she had thought that these creatures cared or would blab about it. So what if they did, it wasn't as if other students would believe them right? But it was a longer story than she cared to explain nor was he particularly interested.

She took a deep breath and chanced looking away for a second at the bats then back. He had yet to pounce on her as if daring her to attempt to use the improvised weapon. She sighed. He was right, and last time he hadn't been unusually cruel, in fact she had done what she could to calm Vanessa down.

“No, it wouldn't do any good,” he was so BIG and she hardly had the strength to do much. Even if she managed to back him off a step or two he was still in between her and the door. Her hand dropped away from the bat as she swallowed hard.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:46 pm

Kakumaoh could think of several reasons why Vanessa might know Stephanie by two different names, but which (if any) was correct had no bearing on what he intended to do. In practice, he frequently never even bothered to learn the names of the victims of his attentions, never mind personal histories that might explain this sort of thing.

The girl agreed with his assessment of her chances if she tried to fight, releasing the bat before she could get it out of the rack. As she did so, the demon smiled at her, the expression bordering on a leer. “Sensible decision. Now, we both know what happens next; the question is whether you’ll do it the easy way or the hard way.” He took another step towards her while waiting to see how she responds.

Character listing

Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:45 pm

There was no place farther back that she could go as he came forward. She was very much aware what he had been after along with a plethora of other beings here not that there had been much she could do about it. Her hand had moved away from the security of the bat though her blue eyes watched his movements.

Maybe she had been wishing for the impossible, to have a clear path towards that door though that clearly was something that was impossible. Her eyes shifted to a wall, hands pulling in close to her top, a plain white piece of cotton that went with the red shorts she wore for gym along with all the other students.

Seizing the hem of it she pulled it up and over her head revealing breasts housed behind that simple white bra. Cheeks were red as she cast the shirt to the side.

She knew what came next. “The easy way,” she returned as he approached.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:26 am

His leer became more pronounced as she stripped off her shirt, leaving only her bra between him and her breasts. "Very sensible," he said, taking the last couple of steps to reach her. "Of course, I'm sure your body, at least, is anticipating the resuts of my undivided attention." With that, he reached an arm around her waist and lifted her up so she was face-to-face with him, then ran his tongue down the side of her neck.

Character listing

Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:13 am

She feels his closeness only making him out from the corner of her eye.

“Aye!!!” She hadn't expected being pulled up off her feet with such strength as he lifts her with no effort. She glances down, her feet touching nothing but air, then she looks towards him face to face with him he can see the full blush upon her face.

She presses her eye lids shut as he moves in toward her only to divert his attention to her neck. A shiver lances all along her spin as that tongue traces against it furthering that blush that has erupted upon her face. Hands seize his forearm lightly just to have something to hold on to.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:49 pm

Even with her gripping one of his arms and another occupied with holding her, he still had two hands free to explore her body. This he did freely, one hand fondling her butt while the other molested her breasts. At the same time, he began to work his tongue down her body, soon tracing along the upper edges of her bra.

He continued this assault for a while, letting himself enjoy the cute sounds she made in reaction to his efforts and the embarrassed way she tried to avoid his gaze. After a bit, he looked at her and said, “Time to move things on a little, don’t you think?” With that, he stopped molesting her as he used both free hands to unfasten her bra before sliding it down her arms so he could see the treasure it had been hiding. After a moment to admire them, he leaned in to lick and suck one nipple while massaging her other breast with his hand.

Character listing

Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:54 am

She attempted to remain silent though her class wasn't in earshot. They were probably in the showers by now, maybe a few of them were chatting in the locker room procrastinating. In any case there was no one around to hear her even if she cried out. The sounds she made were little whimpers and gasps.

Hands, there were so many hands, explored her and held her there at the same time though she didn't fight him. That would have been a pointless exercise anyway.

She didn't answer him figuring it was a rhetorical question anyway. She looked to the side feeling her bra being unclasped and slipped away along her thin arms only to be discarded somewhere with her top. Breasts bounced free, hard pink nipples capping each.

“Ah!” She gasped in spite of herself at the feeling of his mouth over one of them. At the same time a hand explored the other. Her head lifted up to the ceiling, her back arched with her shoulders pressing against the wall along with the top of her head as her eyes closed in response to his administrations.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:59 pm

Kakumaoh would have grinned at that gasp—the first sound she hadn't tried to stop since he'd lifted her up—if his mouth hadn't been otherwise engaged. Hah, just like always. You may pretend you don't want this, but your body tells the truth. As he continued his attack on her breast, he moved back towards the center of the room; no point in risking her accidentally banging her head against the wall in the throes of ecstasy, after all.

After a bit, he would release her breast, only to shift to the other one. Before he started his assault on that one, he leered at her and said, "No need to hold back your cries; there's no chance of anyone overhearing your pleasure." With that, he started to give this breast the same treatment as he'd given the other, his hands moving so that he could fondle the first one. At the same time, one of his other hands slid down her back and under the waistband of her shorts, roughly caressing her ass once it was inside the garment.

Character listing

Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:16 am

Drawn away from the wall she no longer had anything against her back. She had imagined melding into that very wall in order to escape the touch that had been brought upon her as insane of a thought that was. Know there was only an arm supporting her and nothing as she arched her back, head tilted toward the ceiling.

“Mnmph. Ummhh.”
She still struggled to keep silent whimpering at the attention. Though when he addressed her the thought that she had was that he would hear her, not that she would have been able to hold back for long.

She looked at him, struggled for words but before any came to her he had switched up his attack getting her make a noise that had been part gasp and part moan. One of his hands tucked beneath her shorts making warm contact with her rear.

While she might not admit it she was already getting a bit wet. All she could do was hold onto one of those forearms not even daring to squirm much.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:28 pm

She continued to try to silence the sounds of her unwilling pleasure, but the sounds that did escape told him all he wanted to know. Not that it would have made any difference either way; he knew how she’d reacted last time, and he was only really concerned with his own pleasure anyway. Still, there was something about when one of the students broke down in the throes of a forced orgasm...

The hand in her shorts worked its way between her legs, one finger tracing along her slit. “Hmm... Feels like you can’t wait for me to take you,” he said as he felt her growing wetness. Lowering her to kneel in front of him, he continued, “Even so, you’d probably prefer it if everything was... better lubricated, so to speak.” He placed one hand on her head as he thrust his cock at her face. “You know what to do.”

Character listing

Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next