View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 07, 2024 8:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Little Girl Big Bad Wolf (Riko) 

"Don't fight it, let your sensei hear every delightful moan that will come out of you. It usually makes your lover happy when you do such things, to show them your approval." I tell her continuing the lesson although we were far beyond it.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:24 pm

"Mngh..." she moaned, encouraged by his words, and let her soft moans increase in volume with each push on his dick. She felt it hit her deep inside every time she came down on it. "Oh... mmm... ah.... mmm.. I think... ahhhh... ahhh I think I'm... going to... ahhhh... ... AHHH!!"

She allowed herself to cry out at the top of her voice, as the pleasure penetrated her, her eyes scrunched shut tight, her mouth wide open. Her tousled hair swished back over her shoulders - one pigtail was lower than the other. She looked dirty - messy hair, sweaty face, her tutor's cum on her face, down her chin, over her chest, on her face... she didn't seem aware of it though, if she was, she didn't really take notice of it!! She'd just orgasmed over his dick - the second fantastic sensation he'd helped her achieve that day.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:31 pm

I continue to push up into her and grab her hips working her around on my cock as she was caught up in the orgasm, working her quickly and expertly as she was comming down she was on the very of another orgasm as I then pushed her onto her back spreading her legs as far as possible pounding into her with a growl each time as she was about to hit it again.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:35 pm

"Ah!" she cried as her back hit the hard floor and he pushed into her with such force. She was amazed by his talent in this act, as he'd urged her to the edge of her third ever orgasm. Her leg muscles hurt from how far apart they were held, but it was easily canceled out by the wonderful pouring of her sweet cum from her tight pink pussy.

His growling scared and excited her. Her nubile body lay limp, accepting everything that was done to it, rocking with each thrust of the transforming man who was fucking her.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:16 pm

I speed up a bit while my thrusts became much more powerful, shaking her entire body every time I bottomed out... Soon it was time as I felt her near the edge I released my mental restaraints and cum inside her giving her what she needed to reach the finish line so to speak as I close my eyes and enjoy the girls tight pussy squeezing my cock for it's cum.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:28 pm

Riko loved the feeling of his hot cum shooting deep inside her. It was a completely different sensation, but it made her shiver and squirm with moans. "Oh..! Oh....!" she panted, "It felt so.. so nice~!"

The girl lay under him, arms flopped over her head, her breasts rising and falling quickly with her gasping breaths. The feel of his dick inside her, holding her pussy open felt just incredible.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:07 pm

I reach down and rub her pink hair. "The same for me little one." I tell her as I slowly pull out of her, her pussy quivering a bit from the sensations she just experinced and it's desire for more. "I believe I should let you rest now, but we should continue this lesson later. I've only taught you the very basics. YOu want learn more don't you?" I ask her.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:43 pm

The girl smiled at him, pleased. "Ah.. I did not know there was more... I would like to learn it~ Perhaps I have been naughty and need detention!"

She giggled, eyes now closed happily, her hands by her mouth.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:51 pm

I chuckle at her. "Then you should get in trouble this coming Friday. I'll be supervisoring detention that day." I tell her with a smirk.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:56 pm

She sat up beside him. "It will be a fun lesson~! Right now, I am late for my art lesson!! I must gooo." She frowned, puppy eyes and all, then leapt up to grab her clothes. After slipping them on, she turned to Keemari, who was still on the floor and said "..ano.. thank you, Sensei-", bent forwards and put a little kiss on his cheek, grinned playfully, and then set off walking across the gym towards the door.

Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:39 pm

I smirk at her childish nature... in a way, with her womanly body it added a certain charm to it that I found to my liking. Can't wait to this Friday, I'll make sure we have detention all to ourselves. Ha, ha, ha. I think as I resume my human form and leave to continue my research.

(Nice RP. Very enjoyable. Can't wait till we head for the basement babe. ;) )

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:38 pm

(Thank you~ I enjoyed it so much too n______n I'll be there tomorrow, looking for you x) )

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5