View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 12:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 A hunting we will go..... (Grail) 

Arching a brow for a moment, the demon would look around the gymnasium for a moment before looking back down towards the small, pink haired girl that he had in his grasp. He groaned somewhat, looking at her nude body and the way she was acting. He began to grow once again, his thick cock springing to life once more. Bobbing in front of her face, the lizardman would pull her up on her knees just a bit more by her hair before the interrigation would continue.

"I see...still a tricky thing to be delving into you little slut. You enjoyed every minute of my monsters completely taking your body, filling you with their sperm. You're no better than any of the little sluts I've defiled over the years. Yes...Years...I have been around for a long time young woman, and believe me, you haven't seen anything yet." He growled, pushing his cock against her lips, against her cheeks as he began to laugh, smirking down at her. "Go ahead you dirty little whore...try and drain me of my 'magic' See if you gain anything at all from me."

Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4