View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 6:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Hunting in the Dark (Kazari) 

Post Re: Hunting in the Dark (Kazari)
Reacting to the pain, tears fell again from my eyes, as I was thrown on my back into the lockers. As I was drawn to my knees, a pool of cum formed on the floor, the hot sticky liquid falling between my legs, splattering on the floor.

Why was I yearning to be taken, yearning to be filled with her cock, yearning so much for her member? How could I have given in? Exhausted from the nailing I had received, I weakly pushed the member away, and collapsed, my forearms down on the floor.

"No..." I sobbed, head facing down, "I'm done being your whore."

Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:06 am

"im not done with you though wench...ok heres how its going to be...either u do as i say without bitching or my friend here is going to eat you alive" Suddenly a tendril from the creature sprung forward baring teeth, it latched onto her leg sinking the needle sharp fangs deep into flesh. "whats it going to be?"

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:20 am
Profile WWW

I winced again, as my body was further mangled by the demoness and her pet. I had no choice. I hated myself for being unable to fight, and swore to myself to get stronger.

"whats it going to be?"

Too embarrassed, too ashamed, I couldn't utter a reply. My tears splattered the floor, as I grasped her thick, rock hard, member with my right hand. Shuddering, I hesitated, sickened by what I was being forced to do, before wrapping my soft lips around the tip of her member, unintentionally caressing its underside with my warm, moist tongue.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:20 am

"ahh..wise decision" Kazari placed her hands upon the womans head, holding her by her hair. Hips thrust slightly as the girl was forced to suck her off, the tendril let go of her alittle pissed it had lost a meal. "Next time my friend" The Demon spoke to the creature, its tendrils wrapped lovingly around its mistress. Tail came around to stab its needle back into Ayame's left breast giving her another dose of her toxin.

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:18 pm
Profile WWW

(sorry, its been a long move in week for me at school... my posting will probably be more infrequent since i'll be a bit busier with school)

Wincing, I felt my breast begin to numb from the toxin.

Terrified that the poison might claim my life, I continued to pleasure her. Suddenly, I took her rigid member deep into my throat as she bucked her hips towards my face.

I wrapped my lips around her shaft, sucking on her cock, still sliding my tongue up and down her member. Gagging on her, I choked, and coughed, and placed both hands on the floor, my chest heaving as I regained my breath.

Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:15 pm

(its cool really take yur time)

Kaza grabbed her hair yanking it back, she slammed the student onto the floor and walked behind her. Grasping her hips she yanked her rear end off the floor, with one quick motion her cock was planted within her tight ass. "im going to make you suffer and scream, get ready girl the pain is coming" Soon she had her rocking across the floor from the extreme thrusts she was delivering.

Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:24 am
Profile WWW

I saw stars, as she slammed me down to the tile floor. Before I could react, she pulled my tight round ass in the air, and I screamed, over and over, tears flying from my eyes as she penetrated me, thrusting again and again.

My chest was forced into the ground as I was ravaged by her cock, unable to stop her, all will to fight back obliterated by the pain of her unrelenting thrusts. I lay there on the ground, being pummeled, my ass dominated by her pulsing member.

Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3