View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 late time sparing? (akane_tendo) 

Post late time sparing? (akane_tendo)
Sintor was beggining to feel the need for more energy, the hunger that drove him inside but didnt effect him outside. He walks through the forest, the sun looking as if it where going to set sometime soon and decided he'd try out who was 'working out' at the gym. Not a sound is made as he passes the treshhold of trees and out of intinct becomes invisible to the students eyes. That way he can watch and observe while he picked his target.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:28 pm

Post Re: late time sparing? (akane_tendo)
She arrived at the gymnasium alright, but just 3 hours early- the clock in her room was 3 hours slow- just her luck it was early. as the sun risen she started an early workout on the track, with 100m sprints, in the gym, with gymnastics, aswell as exercise in the workout room, etc. she, after half an hour of working out was as tired as her freinds back in Canada.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:34 pm

Sintor sat watching, having made himself part of the wall in a good vantage point. He noticed not many of the students were there at this time so he didnt have much to choose from. He did however spot one girl and watched her work out and decided she'd be a fun one. He was lucky too, the other students had left or where leaving so she'd be alone with him. He slips off the wall, reforming his appearance while still un-seeable, and finds a spot to rest against before becoming visible. Luckily it was the opposite direction of the girl he'd picked.

"That was quite a work out" he says and starts walking toward her as anyone else would. He usually picked his other appearance but this time he picked a black haired, cool blue eyes, lean male that wore jeans and a white T-shirt. He made sure that he looked like he worked out himself, having a towel around his neck and throws the girl a towel as well. "Here.......so what's you're name?" he asks staying a bit away.

Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:21 pm

she turned to see a nice handsome young man, estimation- 21 years of age, 6'3, yet, how did he end up on this island? is he a new teacher or something? anyway. she was standing on one of the top end of the poles, that was for this "American Football", which she only heard of when she moved to Canada, but she didn't play it. "oh, hi" she said as she jumped down, infront of him and caught the towel, "thank you. my name is Akane Tendo. whats yours?"

Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:10 pm

Sintor looks her up and down without moving his 'eyes'. 'She must be a new student' he decided from the way she acted but that was fine by him. "Nice to meet you Akane, my name is Kevin" he said knowing that for the moment he'd want to use a different name, since some of the others knew him to well as Sintor. "How long have you been to this school?" he asked.

Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:07 pm

she smiles at him, with a soft warm smile and then said, "Nice to meet you too, Kevin- and i've been at this school for a few weeks now, actually. it's quite a nice school, yet i have no clue why they name it the way they did, i mean a school named "tentacle"? now that's sort of strange." she started ranting on. somehow not knowing she might be "boring" the poor guy.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:30 pm

'hmmm i was right...a new comer' he thinks as she speaks and raises one eyebrow when she wonders why the school was named shokushu. He might have though she saw through his disguise but the way she had smiled and the way she was ranting on he doubted it. So he decided to seem like he was interested in what she was saying, carefully making sure there was no other girls near them in case the time came. "sorry to interupt but if you wouldn't mind, i'd like to hear a little about you" he says giving a warm smile hoping she was really this niave and relaxed.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:49 pm

"oh, uh...well...uh..." she stuttered abit trying to get things straight in her mind, expecially with the thought of a really nice looking fella in front of her. her cheeks felt red hot as a blush but then she decided to go on and tell him, hoping he wouldn't laugh or anything like that. "i'm a Martial Artist, uh...i've been travelling alot, in China, Vietnam and Korea for several years ago, from when i was nine to about the age of 16," she said in a nice clear voice and a nice smile, back towards him.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:16 pm

He smiles charmingly as she tried to sort herself out, thinking of making a comment of how good she looked when blushing but decided that would be a remark for a later date. His face looked as if he was suddenly more interested in her when she explained her travels and that she was a martial artist. "hmmm interesting, so do you know alot of styles or have you only mastered one that you're very good at?" he asks seeming to be just interested in her, but mentally gauging how strong she might really be depending on her answer.

Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:35 pm

"hmm? mastered? actually most of them i had done- i've started with Shaolin Kung fu while i was in China, Vovinam during my time in vietnam, Taekwondo during my visit in Souel, South Korea and when i arrived back in Japan, i took up Jujitsu, for a few then judo" she explained to Kevin. she looked up at him with after the explanation with a nice smile.

Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]