View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 5:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Huntress or Prey (for Kazari) 

Post Re: Huntress or Prey (for Kazari)
"quite a resistance i expected no less from a priestess of your calibur" Kaza reached over and flicked a super sensitive nipple, her tail wavered around then the demon laughed. "now lets see how well you hold out" Suddenly the tail was darting around stinging her all over her body, giving added injections directly into breast flesh. The poor girls nether lips both got a huge injection of the demonic fluids. Eyes turning red as the succubus becomes aroused by the sight before her. "you really are somthing...makes me wonder why i didnt make my move on you erlier" A quick slap to the engorged clitoris before her would surely get a yelp if not more.

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:10 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Huntress or Prey (for Kazari)
[OOC: Sorry for the delay. I've been very busy at work, and been suffering from a bit of 'writers block' as a result.]

Aurora gives a sharp cry as Kazari flicked at her sensitive nipple, but shakes her head as the demoness starts stinging her all over. "Noooo...nooooo please!!" she sobs.

The venom courses through her already aphrodisiac-saturated body.. increasing both her arousal and sensitivity to mind-numbing levels. She groans as each injection into her breasts cause them to swell another cup size.. each pump of venom into her abdomen seeming to set her womb ablaze with hot, liquid need. The priestess struggles helplessly against the spell that holds her pinned as the two huge injections are pumped into her folds.. making them swell and part and glisten with wetness.. the lust-inducing venom saturating her clitoris, making it swell to the size of her thumb, and so sensitive that she can feel the breeze of the fans in the locker room over the swollen nub.

When Kaza slaps the swollen nub though, Aurora breaks. Her head snaps back in a piercing scream of agony and ecstasy as she climaxes convulsively. Her limbs twitch against the bonds holding her.. her clit and nipples pulsing with heated blood racing through the sensitive crowns, and her honey begins to pour out of her like a faucet, splashing all over the ground under her in a torrential flow.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2