View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Gym Lust(Open to students) 

Post Gym Lust(Open to students)
Wraith looks around the gym and field for his next victim. He wanted someone with a crowd to have some fun with. Seeing no one outside, he enters the gym hoping for better luck. If there was no one there either, he'd just go to one of the classrooms.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:13 am
Profile YIM

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:38 am

Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:11 pm
Profile YIM

I walked in the gym wearing school gym uniform and I pick up a basketball and started to shoot some hoops as I notice some of the other girls leaving as I wave at them before I started to dribble the ball alittle

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sun May 04, 2008 5:37 am

Wraith enters the gym and saw the student starting to play basketball. He also saw the other girls about to leave too, and it wouldn't be any fun arousing the girl when she was alone. He quickly enters Kim's body causing a chill to run through her body for a second. Then within moments, she could feel arousal start to rise.

Sun May 04, 2008 5:11 pm
Profile YIM

I notice a girl walked up to me and ask if I wanted to play a game of basketball with her friends I noded to her "sure im game." I say as I bounce the ball and walked over to them I suddenly felt a chill run through my body "wow what was that..."

I wondered to my self as one of the girls was ready to tip the ball I started to get aroused I could feel my nipples harden and my pussy was getting warm but I tried to ignore it as we started playing

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sun May 04, 2008 9:19 pm

Wraith begins to go through Kim's mind, bringing up her secret thoughts and desires to make it impossible for her to ignore her growing arousal. The more she fought, the deeper he went. "Fight all you want, you won't win." He said, though she wouldn't have been able to hear it.

Mon May 05, 2008 1:27 am
Profile YIM

my arousal was growing stronger as I drop the ball and started to cup my breasts and fondle my self as I moan and drop to my knees the other girls stop and looked at me in shock as I start to move my hand under my shorts and started rub my pussy "oh god... what's happing to me?>"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon May 05, 2008 1:38 am

This was just the thing Wraith enjoyed doing. He only wished he could do this with more than one girl at a time. But he could always put one asleep and ravage her more in her dreams. He continues to bring up her deepest and most secret fantasies and thoughts, showing her no mercy.

OOC: Feel free to list any specific thoughts to show what's getting her off.

Mon May 05, 2008 1:44 am
Profile YIM

"damn it what's going on?!" I thought to my self as thoughts came to my head one being a dream I had that Madison had a cock and was fucking me with it another was the orgy me and my friends had not to long ago there were even thoughts of an hentai movie I saw last night as my juices dripped out and made a puddle on the floor as I sliped off my shorts and spread my legs and started to rub my pussy

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon May 05, 2008 2:16 am

((is it too late for a second student maybe?))

Mon May 05, 2008 2:22 am

Wraith began to manipulate her mind making it feel like someone or something else was rubbing her body especially her pussy. He would have to find this girl again when she was asleep and play with her in her dreams. This would have to do for now as he continues making her thoughts flash in front of her.

Mon May 05, 2008 2:23 am
Profile YIM

OOC: Wraith is only able to do this with one student at a time, but if you stick around, you can be next Alice.

Mon May 05, 2008 2:24 am
Profile YIM

Wraith began to manipulate her mind making it feel like someone or something else was rubbing her body especially her pussy. He would have to find this girl again when she was asleep and play with her in her dreams. This would have to do for now as he continues making her thoughts flash in front of her.

"nnnnnggghhhhh no stop!!" I screamed out as more of these thoughts flash into my mind it felt like someone or maybe something was feeling my body as I roll my eyes back and scream loudly "fuck!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon May 05, 2008 2:56 am

Wraith only intensified his efforts in response to Kim's protests. Her pussy soon felt as if something was at first probing it then was pushed into her. He was greatly enjoying making her do this right in front of the other girls. Maybe he would do one of them next as well.

Mon May 05, 2008 3:01 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next