View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Testing out the new waters(Beth and KouzaKai) 

The monster stays still, injecting his seed deep within the girl's body.

He viewed the surroundings and found it to be some minutes before dusk, as the sun settled down over the mountains. His lust had been washed over, but not while he saw the naked young thing before him. Although of course the Leviathan had long been gone and everything else from his body.

He tried moving but his strength was a bit depleted from the earlier explosion.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:21 pm
Profile YIM

Beth tried to move her arm anything her body couldn't take this any longer she had to try to move to get away. Although tentacles roamed about her body she managed to move it slightly but she was weak and the beast was still on top of her still thrusting his seed into her body.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:31 pm
Profile WWW

He slowly tried moving, but the instinct of something else got to him. Seeing the girl with something glistening on her cheeks...were those tears?...he wanted to go at it again, but it seemed she wouldn't want to because of his roughness.

Somehow though, her breasts seemed appealing again. His tentacles moved to bring her near him again...wanting a taste of her over-sensitive buds once again...still making her suck on his tentacle, more gently this time.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:58 pm
Profile YIM

He seem to mone away for a second, and for that second she had a glimpse of hope and prayered that it was over that he had lost interest, that any debt was now repaid, but then the beast made a move back. The tentacles came alive and snapped out of their stupor and started to caress her sensitive breasts almost carefully this time. The tentacle in her mouth also seemed to be more active then it was a minute ago as it slowly pumped in and almost tried to soothe the damage it had once caused. Beth didn't espond scred and unsure she was not going to give this beast any other encouragement.

Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:12 pm
Profile WWW

He sat her up once again, using tentacles which had earlier abused her, to help him carry her off to a more secluded place where he would try and go for another one.

The monster's face came in close contact once again with the girl's breasts, nipples pointing to him in a seemingly inviting position, seemingly inviting him to suck on them once more. He intended to...after all those pain he'd caused, he must after all give her back something.

Once again he nursed on her,playing with her free teat while suckling on one very gently. If she seemed to be overly tired and had no interest whatsoever it was due to the fact that she had been exposed to his rougher side...that is, his leviathan side. He had to get her cooperative once again.

Overhead the skies began to darken as the sun sets, and as they get deeper and deeper into the forest.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:32 am
Profile YIM

Tears still escaped from her eyes and ran down hr cheeks as the beast carried her. After suffering at the hands of this monster she was in no mood to forget the pain that it had caused her but she didn't have the strength to fight him. Even thought as the creature suckled on her erect teat she had to admit that he seemed to be treating her differently from the rough beast that was present a moment ago. He seemed to be almost nursing her this time licking her wounds and sores.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:42 am
Profile WWW

He kept his pace mild and gentle, almost docile, as he carried her deeper and deeper until he reached his destination.

It was the forest clearing which had seen so many scenes from him...or maybe any other monster for that matter. His way was obstructed by the girl's frail body, since he was nursing on her breasts...a feat which he would never get tired of doing...and it was already dark, the sun had set.

He carefully sat down on the grass of the clearing, just to be careful not to dislodge the girl.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:47 am
Profile YIM

As he sat down his touch when it came to Beth was still strangely soft and caring compared to the rough and ready attitude it had before. Beth was in a bad way but the beasts ministrations had help soothed her breasts which were still sensitve but not as raw or as sore as before. As the beast took this this much care with Beth guess that its plans for her were not over with yet but the delicate way he was treating was not making her change her mind she didn't trust after what he did but it was making it hard to guage an overall opinon of this monster.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:04 pm
Profile WWW

He stopped sucking, let his tentacles take over, and looked at the girl's face.

" That was unfortunate, what had happened earlier." He said, looking without an expression but was still taking care of words he might say.

" You see, I was grafted with one feature which I can't control...a feature which goes overboard whenever I go overboard on...sex."

Explanations were enough. He was a monster. He shouldn't have to explain for anything. He just wanted to take what he needed and get off.

But how can he if she was as apprehensive as a scared wolf? This won't work out at all.

He had to treat her with care..for the time being.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:08 pm
Profile YIM

"So is that beast always a part of you driving you on even in the begining for the first time." She said, then she thought to herself for a minute as his tentacles began to massage her breasts. "What do you intend to do with me now."

Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:33 pm
Profile WWW

" Nope, but unfortunately when I pass the threshold of my lust, that's when he takes over." He said.

He continued holding her in a delicate way, sitting upright and caressing her spine in order to create a definite tingling sensation. " And I intend to do with you the same as what I had been doing in the past moments we have been together..."

He drew in close for a kiss, although he was sure his weird mouth would have its share of avoidance.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:27 pm
Profile YIM

As he kissed her it was a sloppy kind of kiss and one she did not concentrate on as she tried to take what had just been said, this beast had just said that it could lose control if it passed a threshold of lust but still it wanted to have sex with her no matter the danger to her. She did not like this and when the kiss was over with she said, "what about me you may be sorry for what happened but without a second thought you want another crack at me. Why should I allow that."

Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:24 pm
Profile WWW

" There was an instance in the past when I could control that part of me." He said. " That would be possible only if my partner was...highly cooperative."

Fingers found hardened nubs, and his fingers played with her nipples, tweaking and rolling them in between two of his digits. Kouzakai watched this with the keen eye of an observer, watching her for any reaction besides pain and fear.

" Don't be afraid." He spoke. " I only want to find the key to controlling this part of me."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:36 pm
Profile YIM

"So if I rebell andd fight you that primal beast will come out and if I help you and become highly cooperative towards your advances that beast wont appear and wont hurt me." She said as the beast tweaked her nipples forcing her to wince slightly.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:25 pm
Profile WWW

" Could be...or I can take his appearance but remain in control."

It was unbelievable in the least that he could talk with her like this and not harm her. Maybe he was getting too soft...then again, he's still too tired to do anything else, which is the reason why for now, this was all that he was doing.

Once again he gently lifted her up, and proceeded to lick on the nipple he was tweaking earlier.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:42 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next